Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage (47891 Views)

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Chicent(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

To what extent does body count affect a lady? Is that what you meant to ask?

Feelings may come to play before acceptance... but you've already begun observing the man critically before feelings set in... you've sized him up... you've checked his values...you've scrutizned his intentions for you... checked out how consistent he is... you've assessed your own fondness of him... after all these should a person make a decision to begin a relationship.

Feelings shouldn't be primary... fickle feelings.

I have to ask concerning that body count because I really want to know.... pardon me.

Then feelings for women is strange and different. Most are moved by the little carefree things in a guy and others are moved by standard values. You just can't tell.

But she can't be jumping from one guy to another just to meet that 1person that won't bother her about sex. Its rare

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Chuukwudi(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rubbish rules!
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dudotessy21:
Am so proud of my virginity

Odiegwu.

We know your tiipe.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by omotola90(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I agree with all except no.3. How will I marry a man have not had sex with? what if he's a dickless man or has a big for nothing dick. I do t want to cheat on my husband abeg. Not after abstaining from sex I will now come and marry off point. Even the bible say we should 'test and see". For sex is very important in marriage and I'm not taking chances
and how long will one continue to test... Just curious
As for me no to pre-marital sex

4 Likes

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
pretydiva:
Lost a potential relationship because of no 1. He doesn't want a no sex relationship

You just saved yourself from heartbreak.

Such men won't commit to one woman.

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by ParagonBeauty: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nice one.... Thank God this is coming from a man
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Liposure: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dudotessy21:
Am so proud of my virginity
i hear u but remember pride goes b4 a fall
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Liposure: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Haba. But you don't have to have sex first to know if a man has a dick or that it gets erect. So many other ways to know!

You guys with "touch it, it's hard!" grin
u are very funny.

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Bestvicky16(f): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
10 things a man should know before going into marriage Loading....................................................
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by EmekaBlue(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
alexola20:
@OP dis kain advice ehn,u no wan make we test before we buy a longterm suffering??

Guy don't listen to OP oo.Make sure you test before purchase.
u dey mind am

i must test and japa if eno sweet
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Liposure: 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:
Then simply don't spend your money and don't pester for sex too.Only virgin guys deserves a virgin girl too, men's virginity is equally as important as female virginity
hmmmm
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by chatinent: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
MustFindLove:
Agreed, poster. I will advise ladies waiting for marriage to continue waiting. Don't fall into the it's-ok-to-have-sex-before-marriage-trap like you may be hearing. Don't mind any names you're being called - over-holy, pretender, liar. Stay true to yourself.
Beautiful piece.

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by chatinent: 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
smiley
We're on the same page then....but the guy still takes majority of the bills sha
I want to marry you. I'm serious.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Unnerve: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Haba. But you don't have to have sex first to know if a man has a dick or that it gets erect. So many other ways to know!

You guys with "touch it, it's hard!" grin
I need to read you deny you have never fallen for that and touched it cheesy
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Angelacruz: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hahaha
backbone503:
You all preach "No to Pre-marital sex", but none of you marries as a virgin. You're just a bunch of hypocrites.

I feel when of age, its ok to have sex if you feel you need it, but be responsible.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Angelacruz: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Eyaaa
Chicent:

And when a marriage crashes as a result of that??

Let me share a quick true life story with you... A woman met a man who later became her husband but the man suggested no sex before marriage and she joyful accepted, then years later they settled down after getting married legally and then it was time to do the bedroom things and she found out that her husband's manhood was very tiny.... like too tiny for sight, not to talk of satisfaction. She started calling for divorce because she couldn't deal.... Save your self from shame and embarrassment if you have to. My ²cent.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Angelacruz: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Some men with matches stick dick will be happy cos of no sex bfor marriage
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Liposure: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
MustFindLove:
Agreed, poster. I will advise ladies waiting for marriage to continue waiting. Don't fall into the it's-ok-to-have-sex-before-marriage-trap like you may be hearing. Don't mind any names you're being called - over-holy, pretender, liar. Stay true to yourself.
my sista, food is enjoyed when its hot, not when its cold. There's no crime in eating it hot
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Kunja2: 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
She also confirm of he has money too o. Don't be like one of my friend that had to borrow money from GTBank through salary advance(loan) with the *737# code.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by rosalieene(f): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

LOL!
Make I follow you laugh.
That one dy find woman money to chop.

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
rosalieene:

Make I follow you laugh.
That one dy find woman money to chop.

Do you understand? Hahahahahah. In my mind, I was like... "look at this one...what kind of story is he narrating there?" cheesy
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
psychologist:
(6) A Man that trully have plans for you will not pester you with sex

Read it again.

THIS IS A BLATANT LIE WHICH IS ONLY BUT AN IRONY OF LIFE THAT THE SIMPLE TRUTH IS, A MAN'S FUTURE PLANS FOR A WOMAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER HE PESTER WHO HE INTENDS TO MARRY WITH SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE OR NOT. MANY ARE MEN WHO HAVE NO PLANS AT ALL AND WOULDN'T PESTER A WOMAN FOR SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ONLY BECAUSE RELIGION SAYS NO TO PRE-MARITAL SEX NOT THAT THE HAVE ANY SOLID PLANS ABOUT MARRIAGE EXCEPT TO GET MARRIED SO AS TO FULFIL THEIR SEXUAL URGE WHICH THEY CHOOSE NOT TO FULFIL BEFORE MARRIAGE.

I ADVICE WOMEN TO LOOK BEYOND SUCH MEN INTO THE REALITY OF WHAT THEY TRUELY HAVE PLANNED OUT AND NOT JUST ASSUME THAT SINCE HE PESTER ME NOT FOR SEX, HENCE HE HAS A PLAN FOR ME, A HUSBAND MATERIAL. I STAND WITH NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, BUT DEFINATELY IT IS UNTRUE THAT TO HAVE A PLAN FOR A WOMAN AUTOMATICALLY MEANS THAT MAN THAT DOESN'T PESTER HER WITH SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE. SHE GAT TO BE WISER AND NOT ALLOW HERSELF TO BE BLINDED BY SUCH MEN EVEN THOUGH THE PESTER HER NOT WITH SEX.!!!
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Crownstar01: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
paulolee:
nice mr o.p... pls include
6..always try be supportive to him financially when courting and even married no matter how much he earns...that small support give him, do matters....
i remember female co worker telling us her story that she do send 10k airtime monthly to her richer fiancee that do work in an oil company,
said she remembers how the guy do complain that she should keep her "change" and use it on herself and that she should "stop disturbing his phone with such peanuts"
but she kept sending the airtime as soon as she gets her monthly alert,
and a year after the guy proposed to her with a sweet ride just last year,
and also told her that what won his heart isn't about the small money she do send, but its her CONSISTENCY AND her PERSEVERANCE that always kept him surprised whenever he gets that crazy alert
because he keeps playing down the airtime and telling her to stop but she kept sending,
saying that such wife would always be there even when he goes broke...
10k call card from a Nigerian lady? I don't believe that.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by SirMichael1: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
There are no hard and fast rules. Just do you.

The most important thing is that undefined relationships should be highly discouraged, so also crazy-ass long term relationships. Dating someone for 5, 7-10 years? Odiegwu! Maka gini? Better give yourself a brain. Only date when you are ready for marriage. No go over use your toto on top one mumu boy. After one year of dating, you have the right to ask him where the relationship is heading to, any contrary or defunct answer, abort the mission. I repeat, abort the mission. [s]And that's why I advised against dating all these under 30-year-old.[/s]

I talk too much sef! angry
The embolden is correct and I wouldn't advice anyone to stray from that. Consequently, if two grown ups (adults) engage in sex, it doesn't make sense why one will be insulted and the other no insult, so I crossed that out. THE TWO ENJOYED IT WHILE IT LASTED UNTIL EITHER OF THEM SAW NO END IN SIGHT.

Then again, maybe your immediate society has clogged your reasoning ability and decision pattern, 'cause not all guys below 30 are unfit and not ready for marriage, just as not all men above 30 are fit and ready for marriage. Couple of years on here should have taught you that but well...

Most guys over here (NORTH) get married young and when I mean young, I mean, not 30yrs. Therefore, do not openly express your myopic (I meant no offence but that's what it is) ideas and enforce it on naive victims. You should advice that ladies get married to responsible and matured(emmotionally, logically and intellectually) men. FINALLY, It isn't about getting married to 'old-age' and dropping out of it but having an accommodating and respectful spouse leading to a successful marriage.

Peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Unnerve:

I need to read you deny you have never fallen for that and touched it cheesy

Hehehehehe
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by rosalieene(f): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Do you understand? Hahahahahah. In my mind, I was like... "look at this one...what kind of story is he narrating there?" cheesy
MY sister, na them grin
Opportunists, they will not spend one kobo on your head but would be expecting you to spend on them, they will manipulate you with an imaginary nonexistent lady who spends on her guy....
You don't need to talk to much, his comment has shown and proven the kind of person he is.
That's why they look for independent girls.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Liposure: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

To what extent does body count affect a lady? Is that what you meant to ask?

Feelings may come to play before acceptance... but you've already begun observing the man critically before feelings set in... you've sized him up... you've checked his values...you've scrutizned his intentions for you... checked out how consistent he is... you've assessed your own fondness of him... after all these should a person make a decision to begin a relationship.

Feelings shouldn't be primary... fickle feelings.
u just won ursef a fan. u are just bursting my medulla oblongata this evening.

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Liposure:
my sista, food is enjoyed when its hot, not when its cold. There's no crime in eating it hot
Keep quiet. angry
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by ugofulfilled(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
pretydiva:
Lost a potential relationship because of no 1. He doesn't want a no sex relationship

No you didn't lose. Actually he did except maybe you are the problem. No sensible man sweats a petty thing like sex.Since when does sex become more valuable than a person? Think about it. And when you're done, just lift your hands in worship to God for saving you from a cataclysmic disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by faithfull18(f): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nice points.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Liposure:
u just won ursef a fan. u are just bursting my medulla oblongata this evening.

kiss
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Liposure: 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
No sex b4 marriage is not a guarantee 4 a successful marriage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad / A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.