Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage (47884 Views)

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by pretydiva(f): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:
He wasn't serious and didn't love you truly as you thought .Dont bother as the right person will stay with or without no 1

Thanks dear. It hurts tho. I kinda miss him. Have moved on
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
paulolee:
nice mr o.p... pls include
6..always try be supportive to him financially when dating or married no matter how much he earns...that small support give him, do matters....
i remember female co worker telling us her story that she do send 10k airtime monthly to her richer fiancee that do work in an oil company,
said she remembers how the guy do complain that she should keep her "change" and use it on herself and that she should "stop disturbing his phone with such peanuts"
but she kept sending the airtime as soon as she gets her monthly alert,
and a year after the guy proposed to her with a sweet ride just last year,
and also told her that what won his heart isn't about the small money she do send, but its her CONSISTENCY AND her PERSEVERANCE that always kept him surprised whenever he gets that crazy alert
because he keeps playing down the airtime and telling her to stop but she kept sending,
saying that such wife would always be there even when he goes broke...

LOL!
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by paulolee(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Support financially when dating ke......
So that it will end in tears later
lolz...i mean serious relationship because it commands respect

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by jagdishkumar9: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
tydi:

Shut up. Men don't easily give up or lack directions, women does.. Haven't you heard the saying that women don't know what they want?
We are talking of marriage here and you won't argue the fact that women give their all in marriage,no woman will carelessly abandon her home but you men of this generation frustrate women alot leaving them with no other option than to leave.Most of this generation men wants to get married but live a single life,it can't work that way.

7 Likes

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by LINTUNE(m): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:
one of the lines they use,e no work again abi you want to try the stomach ache approach? lol
so if there is no sex in tye relationship, whats in , for the guy?..u expect the poor guy to continue spending money on u without nothing in return, ...i still insist, that its only virgin gals that have the right to say no to sex in a relationship...

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by SoftBillionaire: 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
They should know more
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
pretydiva:

Thanks dear. It hurts tho. I kinda miss him. Have moved on
Dont worry,someone more deserving will come your way in no distant time.

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Olarewaju89: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
extol1:

what is your former moniker. how can you just tell us that you are a virgin when you just registered today

Na yahoo... Don't pay attention undecided
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Alexaonfleek: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
paulolee:

lolz...i mean serious relationship because it commands respect
Which kain financial support?
Why will he collect money from his girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
backbone503:
You all preach "No to Pre-marital sex", but none of you marries as a virgin. You're just a bunch of hypocrites.

I feel when of age, its ok to have sex if you feel you need it, but be responsible.

Doesn't make them hypocrites. They learnt... and don't want others to make the mistakes they made.

7 Likes

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by pretydiva(f): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:
Dont worry,someone more deserving will come your way in no distant time.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Chicent:

And when a marriage crashes as a result of that??

Let me share a quick true life story with you... A woman met a man who later became her husband but the man suggested no sex before marriage and she joyful accepted, then years later they settled down after getting married legally and then it was time to do the bedroom things and she found out that her husband's manhood was very tiny.... like too tiny for sight, not to talk of satisfaction. She started calling for divorce because she couldn't deal.... Save your self from shame and embarrassment if you have to. My ²cent.

Haba. But you don't have to have sex first to know if a man has a dick or that it gets erect. So many other ways to know!

You guys with "touch it, it's hard!" grin

6 Likes

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Olarewaju89: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Opeade939:
Well,let me add this.
Be Independent.....You don't have to depend on your man for everything,he's not your atm.

Wow! Very interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
LINTUNE:
so if there is no sex in tye relationship, whats in , for the guy?..u expect the poor guy to continue spending money on u without nothing in return, ...i still insist, that its only virgin gals that have the right to say no to sex in a relationship...
Then simply don't spend your money and don't pester for sex too.Only virgin guys deserves a virgin girl too, men's virginity is equally as important as female virginity

6 Likes

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Olarewaju89: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Stevyne:

Where in Ajah do you reside,
Let's hookup

See this one undecided....

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Support financially when dating ke......
So that it will end in tears later
It goes both ways, stop thinking lyk Nsukka woman.
N if de guy spends on u n u finally leave him nko. This is era of gender equality.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Olarewaju89: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=Plead post=91062725]
[s]
Only kids do no sex before marriage.[/quote[/s]]

“Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. Matt 18 :3

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by LINTUNE(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:
Then simply don't spend your money and don't pester for sex too.Only virgin guys deserves a virgin girl too, men's virginity is equally as important as female virginity
if it was so, the penis ought to have hymen..we all know that virginity is more pronounced in women than in men, hence why is it a very important attrbute for women and not men..it has been so for thousands of years and it will continue to be so , till kingdom come.. try to be logical in ur perspective and dont involve emotions ok...we also know that, sex is another way of expressing love, i mean some sex o..lol

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:
Do away with this mentality,some of these women were left with no choice than to leave.Most divorce and separation are caused by the men
Fattest lie of the century.
Women dat has bad mouth n attitude can't stay long in marriage.
Also to those who wants to live flamboyant life above her means can't stay long in marriage

2 Likes

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Alexaonfleek: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
vickydevoka:

It goes both ways, stop thinking lyk Nsukka woman.
N if de guy spends on u n u finally leave him nko. This is era of gender equality.
okay leave me and my nsukka mentality.

He's a man,why should he depend on a woman for money?

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by chatinent: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ishilove:
Preach
Smiles.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by chatinent: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ishilove:
Preach
Smiles.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Munir001(m): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dudotessy21:
Am so proud of my virginity
@ Dudotessy21...hmmmmmm
wudn't say more dan dat...i rest my case
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
LINTUNE:
if it was so, the penis ought to have hymen..we all know that virginity is more pronounced in women than in men, hence why is it a very important attrbute for women and not men..it has been so for thousands of years and it will continue to be so , till kingdom come.. try to be logical in ur perspective and dont involve emotions ok...we also know that, sex is another way of expressing love, i mean some sex o..lol
if you are a Christian,show me where in the Bible showing virginity is only meant for the women?this is the mentality that most men carry thereby wandering about with reckless abandon.Only a virgin man deserves a virgin woman period.

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by tydi(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:
We are talking of marriage here and you won't argue the fact that women give their all in marriage,no woman will carelessly abandon her home but you men of this generation frustrate women alot leaving them with no other option than to leave.Most of this generation men wants to get married but live a single life,it can't work that way.

You have a point. But most times understanding is what a woman needs to keep her marriage going knowing what tolls it takes a man to keep the family going, but when this understanding from the part of the woman is lacking it pushes the man to cherish his freedom with bachelorhood thereby calling back all the memories of it and the woman becomes frustrated thinking the man is irresponsible and doesn't value the marriage again.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by LINTUNE(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:
if you are a Christian,show me where in the Bible showing virginity is only meant for the women?this is the mentality that most men carry thereby wandering about with reckless abandon.Only a virgin man deserves a virgin woman period.
show me were in the bible that virginity for men was emphasized on, unlike women...dont try and involve bible into this, cos u will fail woefully...back then virginity was the most important attribute that men look for in a woman..tell me how many women in the bible that married more than one man..ok now, we all knew great men in the bible that married thier first wife as virgin and went ahead to later marry thier second wife as a virgin..
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by SmartPolician: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
paulolee:
nice mr o.p... pls include
6..always try be supportive to him financially when courting and even married no matter how much he earns...that small support give him, do matters....
i remember female co worker telling us her story that she do send 10k airtime monthly to her richer fiancee that do work in an oil company,
said she remembers how the guy do complain that she should keep her "change" and use it on herself and that she should "stop disturbing his phone with such peanuts"
but she kept sending the airtime as soon as she gets her monthly alert,
and a year after the guy proposed to her with a sweet ride just last year,
and also told her that what won his heart isn't about the small money she do send, but its her CONSISTENCY AND her PERSEVERANCE that always kept him surprised whenever he gets that crazy alert
because he keeps playing down the airtime and telling her to stop but she kept sending,
saying that such wife would always be there even when he goes broke...

Every lady who really loves a guy must do this no matter how much he earns

He may tell you that it doesn't matter, but it does

Don't expect him to throw you a party on your birthday and take you out on his own birthday

That's the height of wickedness

No matter how much we pretend, guys love to be loved too. We cannot keep giving without receiving anything

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
vickydevoka:

Fattest lie of the century.
Women dat has bad mouth n attitude can't stay long in marriage.
Also to those who wants to live flamboyant life above her means can't stay long in marriage
This one does not add up, when you will not cut your cloth according to your size what then do you expect?Some of these men will lie and deceive a high class lady into marriage but began to rant everywhere when they get served.As a man you should know where you belong and as such pick your wife within your level so as to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by paulolee(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
SmartPolician:

Every lady who really loves a guy must do this no matter how much he earns

He may tell you that it doesn't matter, but it does

Don't expect him to throw you a party on your birthday and take you out on his own birthday

That's the height of wickedness

No matter how much we pretend, guys love to be loved too. We cannot keep giving without receiving anything
sure words....nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad / A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.