Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (80748 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / What Has Been Your Experience Dating Nigerian Girls From Poor Homes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by DonX001: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
smallsmall:

You said it all, with the bolded part of your post!
See ehn, l can cook more than my wife sef because l was raised cooking, by my Mum, right from when l was taller than the Stove! grin
And l just dont dump and mix ingredients, l have delved into the "Science of why some food taste better than others" and believe me, as good as my wife can cook, she admits that eating what l cook occassionally, makes her day!

But God forbid she says to me "If you can cook yourself, then you are not eating in this house" or l wake up and say to her "You have to add your own half to Children's Tuition".

We both have our roles in that house but th eother person can assist in your role, strictly by Choice.
I cook anytime l want to or have the time and l enjoy doing it during those times. As a DIY person, l like doing house chores (I can practically repair anything in the house, though l spoiled a few in the process, during my learning curve grin ) but it will really, really break the relationship if my wife ever insists l do something in the house! The operative word here is "INSISTS".

What l have come to understand is that the Women that enjoy marriage, are not necessarily th eones that have chains of degrees or earn $500,000 or have very long nails with tatoos all over their body, they are the women who know how to allow their husband take care of them, without insisting or pushing it as A DUTY.
If you love a woman/wife, you will do anything for her but how can you love a woman who has turned herself into a COMPETITOR in the family home?
E nor dey work o. undecided
Guy, I had earlier said you've said it all, now you come finish work on top the matter.

Take any number of bottles you want, in fact take all of them, you deserve them all!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
punisha:

Ibeto?
what's ibeto?
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Heavensent01:

that's your choice now, will you allow me make mine? we aren't family member in case you forget cheesy
We are not related but am the only one seeing your brains in your village people's mid night meeting. They want to roast it. If you marry any of those girls, your brains will be blown off

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
oyewale0001:

Why are u attacking every comment against not marrying Nigeria-America girls. Is it by force to marry them.

That's not the issue, it's that word "submissive"

Y'all sound so primitive I swear

2 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
pacespot:
Some people put a hardwork behind their efforts to make the country they are proud to call home great, let them come back to make Nigeria great too. Being a Nigerian from America is very easy smiley

I don't think you know the history of Liberia?

Black Americans tried and failed !
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
osazuwa23:
There personality are to americkana for me but also to nigerianish which can have it bad and good side embarassed I am nigerian american myself born in the us to a black american mom but i never really liked nigerian women regardless if there born in yankee or naija. I have a thing for east african women ethiopian eritrean uganda rwanda and south african and central. The yabkee accent that majority carry in there voices annoy me angry . most nigerian american born in the sates are snobish and stuck up. i take an ethiopian ugandian and rwanda over a nigerian lady any time any day

Were you shipped back home or something?

Arent you used to the american accent?

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 9gerian: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Well said!

Crispels:

Well, when you are in the diaspora, people care less about your ethnic group. They see you as someone of Nigerian descent. Most countries in the world have shady histories. Even some founders of America were slave owners, murderers and imperialists. So, no be only Naija get K-leg.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by earnit2: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
ok
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by oyewale0001(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
1Sharon:

That's not the issue, it's that word "submissive"

Y'all sound so primitive I swear

My dear "submissive" can be subjective or objective, it is base on individual tribe, culture and religion believe.

I wish you the best in your own understanding on "submissive " and I pray it will continue to work in your favor.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by osazuwa23: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
I go to nigeria almost every holiday and i went to bording school as well for for a year when i was young. I am used to the accent but hearing almost everyday singke day is annoying especially from nigerian americans and the nigerian who come abroad and try to force it instead of being themselves. The accent sounds to posh and oyiboish
1Sharon:

Were you shipped back home or something?

Arent you used to the american accent?

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
oyewale0001:

My dear "submissive" can be subjective or objective, it is base on individual tribe, culture and region believe.

I wish you the best in your own understanding on "submissive " and I pray it will continue to work in your favor.

What's your definition of submissive?
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
osazuwa23:
I go to nigeria almost every holiday and i went to bording school as well for for a year when i was young. I am used to the accent but hearing almost everyday singke day is annoying especially from nigerian americans and the nigerian who come abroad and try to force it instead of being themselves. The accent sounds to posh and oyiboish

OK so your issue is ppl faking the accent?

If they were born in America how else should they speak

And you don't sound like you have an American mom

6 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by punisha: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
Palema007:
what's ibeto?

You!
I can tell how u write even in a faceless forum.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by osazuwa23: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
it more then just accent it just there overall personality that is a turnoff for me. i rather choose other african girls over nigerian women like eritrean and ethiopian uganda rwanda. There some Nigerians that despite being american born they still have the accent of being nigerian and yes i do have a black american mom. i live in america by the way. i find nigerian american women not to be as embracing and welcoming im comparison to an eritrena women who automatically start coversation with you even if they don t know you. IF you dont make a first move nigerian women will not give you teh time of day and also they need to learn how to smile and not squeeze there face
1Sharon:

OK so your issue is ppl faking the accent?

If they were born in America how else should they speak

And you don't sound like you have an American mom

9 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 9gerian: 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
This here was the standard impressed upon the growing youth back in the days.

Now, it’s the other way round and without shame or remorse- materialism extraordinaire!

ogbonti:

An American girl is not swayed by you attending Harvard or having a 6 figure job - or you looking a certain way or what their parents think about you. IF you guys click - and you act right in the relationship (which is not really much) you can have a happy home even if you ride a 2002 Toyota Camry or 2021 Mercedez Benz 4matic =

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by ZooOga: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
agreed op most of dem excel in yankee beyond measure, and surprisingly know all the gist in 9ja grin

9ja Gist Live Reloaded Part 2

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/9ja-gist-live-reloaded-part-2.3100452/

Discussion in 'Africa Forum' started by TrapSelena, Jan 3, 2020.

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
konkonbilo:
So short guys no get hope be that
This your comment made me laugh out real loud honestly.

But, wetin cum konsan short guys and this thread nah

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Mykelhendriz: 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
ogbonti:
want to live long ? - avoid Nigerian females in AMERICA - they are the most repulsive and recalcitrant sets of humans on the face of the earth!!!

All those who were born here to Nigerian parents and most who came here as adults ARE ALMOST the same in their character

REASON - they will always put you on edge and you will never have peace of mind - because of their unrealistic standards they set for themselves

someone is always gonna be ahead of you in your career and education - so when that person indicates interest in them - you are toast!

I did not leave Nigeria to come to America to continue the senseless pressure society placed on us back home in Africa.

That is why I am married to an American and I am successful and I am not living my life - competing with anyone or trying to live up to anyone

I REPEAT - IF YOU WANT TO BE ON HYPERTENSION MEDICATION FOREVER - DATE AND MARRY A NIGERIAN WOMAN IN AMERICA - AND YOUR ROOM WILL BE RESERVED IN THE FUTURE CLOSE TO HUSHPUPPI'S ROOM IN THE AMERICAN CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM

It is this desire to measure up to some crazy standards of the OP that has made some Nigerian men delve into the world of crime!

Be guided, be wise!!!!

So Bros which one you marry? White or black?
If black which nationality?
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Profkenny1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nigerian women in the US are WORSE than akatas! I now avoid them like the plague. Guys, if you want a peaceful life, please even don't touch them with a ten-foot pole.

7 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Profkenny1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
martowskin1:

Cooks or slave indeed. How this generation now term cooking to slavery baffles me

I know right!... everything traditional about a woman is termed slavery but they expect men to keep their traditional responsibilities. Fvcking clowns!

14 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by osazuwa23: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
i agree nigerian american born in america and the ones who come from nigeria are the worst females on the planet. I take a uganda rwanda ethiopian and eritrean over those money hungry materialistic set of women. nigerian american women love makeup fake eye lashes weaves Thank god africa has more countries
Profkenny1:
Nigerian women in the US are WORSE than akatas! I now avoid them like the plague. Guys, if you want a peaceful life, please even don't touch them with a ten-foot pole.

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by konkonbilo(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
This your comment made me laugh out real loud honestly.

But, wetin cum konsan short guys and this thread nah
You no see where the op say dem like tall guys.. I need to ask for short people nao.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Profkenny1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tobsam237:
Cons:
* Most have manners issues
* Most prefer a white guy over you and will gladly drop their standards
* Most see marrying a 9ja immigrant has helping him and expect you to be a simp
* Most will gladly send you to jail if you dare them in marraige
* Most take advantage of the system

But some are wonderful creatures

100% with the bolded! These creatures would expect a black guy to be at least 6'2" tall but you will see them date a 5'6" fat white man.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by osazuwa23: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
IN all honestly having lived in nigeria and seen nigeria women it is really a hit or miss with nigerian women regrdless if there born in america or naija. You can find a good looking ones with the stoneage mentality that they carried from naija you can find an ugly one physical wise who just as backward as how she left naija or you can find one that beautiful and and has a beautiful personality. Nigerian women are beautiful but there not the type pf african women that will blow you away when you see them from afar compared to uganda rwanda eritrean and ethiopian and south african and liberia women that i seen that have physical shape and personality
Profkenny1:

100% with the bolded! These creatures would expect a black guy to be at least 6'2" tall but you will see them date a 5'6" fat white man.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by SIRTee15: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
salford1:

The Girl in white top is British though.

Yeah...I thought as much...
I was like don't I recognise british accent anymore...
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by jayaim: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
How this info help? God can bless nobody to be a. Somebody
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Profkenny1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
osazuwa23:
IN all honestly having lived in nigeria and seen nigeria women it is really a hit or miss with nigerian women regrdless if there born in america or naija. You can find a good looking ones with the stoneage mentality that they carried from naija you can find an ugly one physical wise who just as backward as how she left naija or you can find one that beautiful and and has a beautiful personality. There ugly nigerian girls that physically ugly but beautiful personality wise. Nigerian women are beautiful but ther not theb type pf african women that will blow you away when you see them from afar compared to uganda rwanda eritrean and ethiopian and south african and liberia

I agree...Nigerian women (both in Nigeria and diaspora) are at the bottom of the SMV (sexual market value) hierarchy. I knew this when I started dating non-Nigerian women. It's even interesting that these women also avoid Nigerian women! LOL..... I would take an Ethiopian or Ugandan woman over these unpleasant creatures!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by osazuwa23: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
nigerian women from home are worst. There was an oyigbo man who just recently killed the mother of his chid over money issue angry
1Sharon:

Cos they're easier to control right?

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
konkonbilo:
You no see where the op say dem like tall guys.. I need to ask for short people nao.
I see am but the question funny no be here cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) / Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.