Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (80756 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / What Has Been Your Experience Dating Nigerian Girls From Poor Homes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
Heavensent01:
I will really like to go in a relationship with one, I know their maturity will be topnotch and they will understand life than all these ladies that see material things as etiquette to love
These are girls that won't hesitate to blow off your brains with Mossberg 590 Shockwave SPX - Pump Action when they are tired of you or when you cheat

Who told you our Nigerian born and bred women are not ambitious, mature, beautiful and who say they don't like tall, hulky smooth, ambitious, muscular men? Don't allow your village people to take over o

I won't leave my beautiful and angelic Nigerian wife for these overrated girls. Just like there are bad Nigerian wives, there must be bad Nigerian-Americans wives too.

11 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Crochet: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hmmmm I will comment soon
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Crispels(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
SIRTee15:

What happened to nigerian American men.....
Or those ones no dey marry or na white women den dey follow....
At least the nigerian british girls marry their male colleagues very well here in uk...
Even though their own craze no be for here....

Lol. What makes them crazy.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by humilitypays(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Crispels:

You are wrong. The majority of them are not ugly. In fact, most of them look beautiful.
if u want to see truly beautiful Nigerian girls, go to Ikeja computer village, fests, Oshodi, Ajegunle, Owerri, Enugu, etc or visit any Nigerian federal higher institution like University or Polytechnic or college of education 4 weeks after they resumed school

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Crispels(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
madridsta007:

The Nigerian American men generally do not look at their Nigerian-American female counterparts for the said reason.

A white/Latino woman will make the effort to cook... An African non-Nigerian would do the same thing.
The craze of Nigerian-British girls no be here. It’s no longer a London thing. Same craze in Birmingham, Leicester, etc, in those girls.

Abeg, what's this their craze all about?

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by flyingpig: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
pDudd:

Hahahahaha. Wetin you want make I talk na?

Abegg give us real situation on ground as with those Nigerian-American girls.

This guy dey talk paper talk undecided

We want reality talk grin

No sexual innuendo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by smallsmall: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
humilitypays:
if u want to see truly beautiful Nigerian girls, go to Ikeja computer village, fests, Oshodi, Ajegunle, Owerri, Enugu, etc or visit any Nigerian federal higher institution like University or Polytechnic or college of education 4 weeks after they resumed school

Any attempt to go FIVE WEEKS after resumption, you will know that Higher education in Nigeria is not easy! angry angry
Face and structure don change like wetin-happen. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by madridsta007(m): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
Crispels:

Abeg, what's this their craze all about?

Hahahaha
I won’t cast them lol.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
Yes, I will admit the American born Nigerians are a completely different species of people to the Nigerians in England.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Crispels(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
madridsta007:

Hahahaha
I won’t cast them lol.

Baba, give us the gist abeg.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Terryishere: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Not true. There has emerged a distinct Nigerian personality regardless of tribe - scammy and criminally very intelligent and sexual

Those traits can fit anyone.

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Crispels(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
1Sharon:
Yes, I will admit the American born Nigerians are a completely different species of people to the Nigerians in England.

How? In what way?

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by SIRTee15: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
smallsmall:

You said it all, with the bolded part of your post!
See ehn, l can cook more than my wife sef because l was raised cooking, by my Mum, right from when l was taller than the Stove! grin
And l just dont dump and mix ingredients, l have delved into the "Science of why some food taste better than others" and believe me, as good as my wife can cook, she admits that eating what l cook occassionally, makes her day!

But God forbid she says to me "If you can cook yourself, then you are not eating in this house" or l wake up and say to her "You have to add your own half to Children's Tuition".

We both have our roles in that house but th eother person can assist in your role, strictly by Choice.
I cook anytime l want to or have the time and l enjoy doing it during those times. As a DIY person, l like doing house chores (I can practically repair anything in the house, though l spoiled a few in the process, during my learning curve grin ) but it will really, really break the relationship if my wife ever insists l do something in the house! The operative word here is "INSISTS".

What l have come to understand is that the Women that enjoy marriage, are not necessarily th eones that have chains of degrees or earn $500,000 or have very long nails with tatoos all over their body, they are the women who know how to allow their husband take care of them, without insisting or pushing it as A DUTY.
If you love a woman/wife, you will do anything for her but how can you love a woman who has turned herself into a COMPETITOR in the family home?
E nor dey work o. undecided
If the bolded is true...then a lot of nigerian women will be enjoying there marriage....
Naija women even hand over their salaries to their husbands.....
Don't come here and paint a non existent rosy picture...
The report card of Nigerian men as husbands is below par....

7 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Terryishere: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Crispels:

Well, when you are in the diaspora, people care less about your ethnic group. They see you as someone of Nigerian descent. Most countries in the world have shady histories. Even some founders of America were slave owners, murderers and imperialists. So, no be only Naija get K-leg.

That's why I said you are your tribe not the name of your country that was more than likely named by a foreigner.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Crispels:

How? In what way?

I would say the nigerian americans are higher achievers, classier with their head screwed on

The Nigerians in England can be like tramps, using the system and involved in crime.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Cromagnon: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
This thing touch you fa?
Mouth Gig:
WE HEAR U

U PEOPLE SHOULD FOLLOW UR KIND,ALSO BORN THERE.

AND LEAVE US ALONE HERE. angry angry

WHEN YOU SHOULD BE TALKING OF HOW U PUNKS,CAN COME HELP IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER,TALKING ABOUT,HOW YOU PUNKS ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS,BECAUSE U ARE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS OF TRUMP'S STRIP CLUB CALLED AMERICA .SMH angry angry angry
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by sexylassie2(f): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
My own simple.

Both man and woman especially the men, just avoid those with student loans.

If she isn't telling you the amount of student loans she has, run away.

11 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by raphy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
who send you to come sermonize us about Nigerian-american girls.

are they curing this covid virus or what the fu k. you on about?

just no talk again. oti ton.

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by SIRTee15: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Crispels:

Lol. What makes them crazy.

Attitude and being extremely independent.....
They are unpredictable n they don't take sh.it...
Also too much drama n they can be rude....

But they flow well with naija immigrant guys especially those ones in church.....
They don't have that snobbish attitude towards immigrants u wrote up there....

Generally they love life just like naija people at home....
They date naija guys if u guys connect n u fun loving kind of person....
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
madridsta007:

LOL.

I get many invites for dates and lunch and all that when I’m there for visits.
The OP is true. They are super ambitious, independent driven, quite rich and, in all cases I’ve seen, desperately want to settle down. I remember going for a wedding— I was still in the second year of my PhD— and this man, having realised that I was from his region in Nigeria, tried “selling” his daughters to me. Beautiful, exciting prospects.

But it was very clear. None of them would actually act as a “wife” when married. They had all the tendencies of bossing one, instructing and leading the man in the marriage.
And you can’t blame them. They need the marriage because, they really believe it is the “cool”’thing to do.
But they are not ready for what, Biblically and traditionally speaking, constitutes a “wife”.

OP stop whitewashing them and tell your readers the good and challenging aspects of these our lovely sisters. undecided wink

And biblically what does a husband constitute of? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by lanreHeda: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
sexylassie2:
My own simple.
Both man and woman especially the men, just avoid those with student loans.
If she isn't telling you the amount of student loans she has, run away.
LOL.....why run away
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
GreenKalada:
Very true. They are indeed very arrogant to a certain extent. I'm actually dating one and she is a doctor in the US. Hmm her wahala too much. Too damn independent for my liking but I still want to marry her coz she will be an asset to me

I hope she wises up soon to the snake you are

5 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by madridsta007(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
1Sharon:

And biblically what does a husband constitute of? undecided

Go and read your Bible, if you are a Christian.
If you aren’t, then ignore the comment.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by lanreHeda: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
1Sharon:

I hope she wishes up soon to the snake you are
Snake how ?......would you rather he married a woman who would be a liability to him.
Nothing wrong with it if he would be an asset to her too
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by VULCAN(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
You're a Nigerian man and you want to hear about Nigerian-American men.

You are a suspect!

Sparro:

Thank you abeg. Very yeye post. Wetin concern us with Nigeria-American girls and their standards. I feel the op is sponsored to hype these girls.
Let him talk about Nigerian-America guys na

4 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by HappyNigerian: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
The worst mistake you will.make as a man is to settle down with Nigeria ladies in diaspora.

They lack respect, they aren't submissive, they are full of themselves, they can be very arrogantly slutty and wouldn't mind to send you to jail or kick you out of the home.

Nigeria women in Nigeria are far better!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by PoliteActivist: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Terryishere:

Those traits can fit anyone.

I bet you, if you dealt with a group of black people, within a short time you can tell who is a Nigerian
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by seanwilliam(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Spoilt everything by saying they are more Nigerian than us.

If you know what it is to be a Nigerian living in Nigeria you'd never ever say someone living anywhere abroad is more Nigerian.

Can a Nigerian American wear a mask previously used by someone because he cannot afford to buy his own? Can they drive on barely tarred roads and become theoretical mechanics able detect fault by sound?
hahahah udon kil me oo grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
lanreHeda:
Snake how ?......would you rather he married a woman who would be a liability to him.
Nothing wrong with it if he would be an asset to her too

No silly, that's the perfect definition of a leach

3 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
madridsta007:

Go and read your Bible, if you are a Christian.
If you aren’t, then ignore the comment.

Quick to quote the bible when it comes to what a wife should be but when it comes to adultery y'all look the other way

3 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Samiah33(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ramos16:

Oh please spare me that bullshit and self righteousness
Call it whatever you like, but if cooking is your idea control then I pity your generations coming. I wash my clothes( cuz I feel no one can wash it better) I cook cuz I love it and can do it very well, I do the dishes cuz it’s fun and can clean the house cuz cleanliness is next to godliness. But insisting I do it or sharing the job for me is a no no, I don’t care if you are Naomi Campbell or whatever as long as you are married to me then Madam it’s your JOB, if e pain you hug transformer. Simps them

11 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by seanwilliam(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Vulcan24:
I have some few frnds in the States, very humble, straight and focused.

truth be told United States is a land of hope and you will have a good view of life when u live with Americans ( the few ones who travel to Nigeria are fantastic to work with)

unlike Britain(UK) they are the worst set of human to relate with

stingy, disrepectful and disconnected

they only know their life and the prim lifestyle of English life.

their yoots are thugs and the educated ones are always self pursuants

I just love the broad-mindedness of the Stateside

Godbless America
I dont know about the rest but I can bet my two balls that the bolded is true... I hate them with passion

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) / Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.