Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (80740 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / What Has Been Your Experience Dating Nigerian Girls From Poor Homes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
HappyNigerian:
The worst mistake you will.make as a man is to settle down with Nigeria ladies in diaspora.

They lack respect, they aren't submissive, they are full of themselves, they can be very arrogantly slutty and wouldn't mind to send you to jail or kick you out of the home.

Nigeria women in Nigeria are far better!

Cos they're easier to control right?

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by sexylassie2(f): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
lanreHeda:
LOL.....why run away

You might end up working like a horse and paying for her student loans or any debt she has.

Men need to be smart, some girls are out there to turn you into a working horse.

Debt must be a top discussion for people wanting to marry.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Samiah33(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=1Sharon post=91137990]

Quick to quote the bible when it comes to what a wife should be when it comes to adultery y'all look the other way [/quote
Is it every man that cheats? The Bible is the best book that deals with Married, it’s simple and easy to follow except you have a problem with authority then that’s you own. I need to love my wife dearly( and doing that means I don’t cheat nor beat her) and she having deep respect for me. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by HappyNigerian: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
1Sharon:

Cos one can actually find REAL wives amongst them.

Unsubmissive, arrogant and competing wives are useless to men. They are only sweet for side chiks cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by lanreHeda: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
1Sharon:

No silly, that's the perfect definition of a leach
The insult was unnecessary......you may see it as leeching but it's not. People( men and women) in general marry people who would either help make achieveing their goals easier and make their lives better.......I dont know if you are married or in a relationship, but I assure you are an asset to your husband or boyfriend....if not he won't be with you and he is also an asset to you because if he wasn't you would have pushed forward

4 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
HappyNigerian:

Cos one can actually find REAL wives amongst them.

Unsubmissive, arrogant and competing wives are useless to men. They are only sweet for side chiks cheesy

Submissive lol..unbelievable

Someone who you can basically talk to like one of the children
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Chirowman(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
ok ooo but white girls nko abi you don't know that egusi and ogbono dey sweet .well I will date white married naija girl sha if I like but I love half cast.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=Samiah33 post=91138177][/quote]

Too many nigerian men are involved in it sorry and they NORMALISE it
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Samiah33(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ramos16:

Oh please spare me that bullshit and self righteousness
Call it whatever you like, but if cooking is your idea control then I pity your generations coming. I wash my clothes( cuz I feel no one can wash it better) I cook cuz I love it and can do it very well, I do the dishes cuz it’s fun and can clean the house cuz cleanliness is next to godliness. But insisting I do it or sharing the job for me is a no no, I don’t care if you are Naomi Campbell or whatever as long as you are married to me then Madam it’s your JOB, if e pain you hug transformer. Simps them

14 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
lanreHeda:
The insult was unnecessary......you may see it as leeching but it's not. People( men and women) in general marry people who would either help make achieveing their goals easier and make their lives better.......I dont know if you are married or in a relationship, but I assure you are an asset to your husband or boyfriend....if not he won't be with you and he is also an asset to you because if he wasn't you would have pushed forward

undecided ok

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by lanreHeda: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
sexylassie2:

You might end up working like a horse and paying for her student loans or any debt she has.

Men need to be smart, some girls are out there to turn you into a working horse.

Debt must be a top discussion for people wanting to marry.

Ok I understand. The educational system is diiferent over there with all the loans and debt. .......but she better be working too because there is no point indebting your self to acquire a college education if u are not going to use it to make money

2 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Romangalactic(m): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
cococandy:
grin cheesy

Don’t dispute their “knowledge”. Just roll with it.
Doesn’t it amuse you? Why you wanna ruin the fun?
You must always try to align yourself cheesy Which part of Ovie's post is a representation of your experience grin

Did u leave when you were a kid, do u make over $120k, are u successful, do u have properties all over US and Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Ramos16(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
Samiah33:

Call it whatever you like, but if cooking is your idea control then I pity your generations coming. I wash my clothes( cuz I feel no one can wash it better) I cook cuz I love it and can do it very well, I do the dishes cuz it’s fun and can clean the house cuz cleanliness is next to godliness. But insisting I do it or sharing the job for me is a no no, I don’t care if you are Naomi Campbell or whatever as long as you are married to me then Madam it’s your JOB, if e pain you hug transformer. Simps them

Oya na, it is your choice, but that will only pass in uncivilized societies, there is no where else you can livyw with that mindset, and people with your type of mindset are going extinct, you better start to relearn how to threat women and other correctly

2 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Terryishere: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
PoliteActivist:

I bet you, if you dealt with a group of black people, within a short time you can tell who is a Nigerian

LMAO grin Are you going on stereotypes like loud, entitled and arrogant?
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Lamanii22(f): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Those spoilt children with their sharp american accent mouth...especially d yoruba descendants

they r mostly ugly sef

NEXT

grin grin ... Don't be tribal though... Yorubas can overspeak the american accent than the native speakers sef.... I've got a friend who left Nigeria when she was 10... Although it was UK... She can speak the cockney accent eehn... Her younger sister own is worse... I wouldn't Even hear a thing.... But I just love to listen to her....

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by oyewale0001(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
1Sharon:

Quick to quote the bible when it comes to what a wife should be but when it comes to adultery y'all look the other way

Just say you want to attack his comment and you don't like it.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Majestic77(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ikjosh04:

But there are lovely gals over there? The caucasain, whitey, blackky and co
Yes there are whitey. But Sometimes we prefer girls who understands our culture and, our food and understand the hustle. That can only happen with a black or Nigerian girl. You can't be dating or married to a white and be telling her you're saving up money to buy or build a house in naija, she wouldn't really understand

2 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by PDPGuy: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lol..

This thread is filled with 19th century stereotypes. FYI, the children’s tuition can be paid from a joint account; it doesn’t have to come from the wife or husband’s pocket.

The same Nigerian guys that complain that Nigerian-American women aren’t domesticated, are also saying they will prefer to marry a White American woman who would most likely ask them to split the chores undecided
Isn’t that the definition of hypocrisy? Lmao

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by pacespot(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
Some people put a hardwork behind their efforts to make the country they are proud to call home great, let them come back to make Nigeria great too. Being a Nigerian from America is very easy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by oyewale0001(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
1Sharon:

Why are u attacking every comment against not marrying Nigeria-America girls. Is it by force to marry them.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Heavensent01(m): 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
Sparro:

These are girls that won't hesitate to blow off your brains with Mossberg 590 Shockwave SPX - Pump Action when they are tired of you or when you cheat

Who told you our Nigerian born and bred women are not ambitious, mature, beautiful and who say they don't like tall, hulky smooth, ambitious, muscular men? Don't allow your village people to take over o

I won't leave my beautiful and angelic Nigerian wife for these overrated girls. Just like there are bad Nigerian wives, there must be bad Nigerian-Americans wives too.

that's your choice now, will you allow me make mine? we aren't family member in case you forget cheesy
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by efosky1246(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
1Sharon:

You this Sharon lady. What's your problem. If you have a problem with Nigerian men then go to Europe and get yourself a white man.

You are the type that will be giving the unfortunate man that will foolishly marry you high blood pressure.

7 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by oyewale0001(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
1Sharon:

It think you are traumatize from either a failed marriage or relationship.

Don't worry, God will heal you. I no u are a Nigeria lady.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by imperiouxx(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Crispels:
Nigerian-Americans to a very large extent, are Nigerians who were born and/or raised by Nigerian parents in the United States. Most of them were born to Nigerian immigrant families - many of whom migrated to Yankee during the ”visa lottery and green card regime”.
CAVEAT: These points were made based on my own personal experience. Another person may have a slightly different experience. ONE LOVE NAIJA ❤️.

Everything you said is correct. My wife is one of them and we've been married for more than six years now. It was quite challenging at the beginning but now, we both understand each other.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=OkoyeA1 post=91116385]Where can we meet them[/quote

i seconded this.. OP
Where can we meet them
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by TwentyOnePilots(m): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Freestainworld:
how about Nigerian-Pakistani girls?

Guy, you nearly kee me... Like this girl below!? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by osamz007: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
doggedfighter:

For what? grin
To be wooed, courted and married? grin

I'm available for all
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by antocreative: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
My elder brother who has been in the USA for almost 20 years came back home to marry a wife about 7 years ago! He said that was the best choice ever made as he almost married someone else over there. the only downside of coming home to pick a spouse (wife or husband) is that financially, you might have to depend on one person for sometime, till the other find hid/her feet. The wife went back to school and is doing very well for herself and the family and she still maintains her Nigerian roots and my brother is very happy with his choice!

I am a man and you can never compare a pure nigerian girl to those born overseas, no matter how bad many of you want to paint naija born and raised women. i do not doubt there are bad ones, e.g those that want to marry for visa and all. That is why when you want to marry, look for someone that has a life back hone e.g has a good job in Nigeria and is educated(especially if you are also educated). Don't look for slay queens and rungirls, that is when you might run into problem,.....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by DonX001: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
smallsmall:

Dont mind him, he is trying to brain-wash us into marrying all the "Nigerian Rejects" wey dey coast for America! Let them keep advertising for African Husbands, we nor want. undecided grin
(That does not mean they are not academically successful, but that is a different ball game)

A woman that cannot cook or wash dishes and has to compete with the husband over cooking and washing dishes, IS NOT WORTHY to be called A WIFE.
Just like a man that cannot pay house rent or pay his children school fees IS NOT a Husband.
Wife or Husband get each own duties, within a family setup.

Honestly, l dont need a wife that earns $500,000 and l dont want to earn that either, l just want to live a simple happy life, with enough money to buy the simple things that makes me happy and can provide for the needs of my wife and children.

Over to you @ Poster.....go and marry them, l "giffup"
. kiss grin

Gbam! You've said it all!
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by osazuwa23: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
There personality are to americkana for me but also to nigerianish which can have it bad and good side embarassed I am nigerian american myself born in the us to a black american mom but i never really liked nigerian women regardless if there born in yankee or naija. I have a thing for east african women ethiopian eritrean uganda rwanda and south african and central. The yabkee accent that majority carry in there voices annoy me angry . most nigerian american born in the sates are snobish and stuck up. i take an ethiopian ugandian and rwanda over a nigerian lady any time any day
TripleOh7:

How many have you actually really met in real life? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by madridsta007(m): 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
1Sharon:

Quick to quote the bible when it comes to what a wife should be but when it comes to adultery y'all look the other way

If you’ve read me here, you will know that I’m uncompromisingly, ruthlessly strict on the Bible as it pertains to both Male and females.
Both.

Meanwhile, go and read your Bible.
Download one if you don’t have one.
God bless you as you do so.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.