Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday (93214 Views)

My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by femmoy(m): 1:43am On Jun 29, 2020
ume1000:
but the woman can always get what she want abi

To slap you just dey hungry me

i suggest u check my sigi u little fool. You better focus more on ur education and pray for understanding cos it seems u are so daft to comprehend my write up.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Rabiu4190: 1:47am On Jun 29, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Look b4 u leap my friend before u say I made a mistake getting married to her.. there are loads of women out there who are willing to give u sex anytime any day as far u keep her happy. Don't mind that guy he is the one who put himself in that mess.

Guy, have you married?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by bigcasava1(m): 1:48am On Jun 29, 2020
spiralwedge:

True talk.

Religious people ruined it, especially Pentecostalism and Catholicism. Our grandfathers were very pious and yet managed their homes and careers successfully with many wives
I disagree with you. Religion did not support sex deprivation infact the Bible warned couple not to deny their body to each other.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by femmoy(m): 1:48am On Jun 29, 2020
ume1000:
but the woman can always get what she want abi

To slap you just dey hungry me

i suggest u check my sigi next time before quotting me. Better focus more on ur education & pray for understanding cos i see u are too daft to comprehend my write up.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by shebcylov: 1:48am On Jun 29, 2020
closed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Olamigaju: 1:51am On Jun 29, 2020
Good News to you all

I am here again to help you all to accumulate Etherum with ease.
Because I knew many people want to join forsage but don't have up to that amount to join forsage which the reg is ₦7500-₦8000 but the good news is you can now register and join Autoetherbot with just ₦800-₦900 not even up to ₦1000 and you can accumulate up-to 17Etherum within 14 days, all you need is 0.008Eth to get started..benefit of joining my team, if you are the type that cant get referral, don't worry the system will place someone under you without any wahala,but I believe getting 2 people won't be a problem.

So if you are interested to change your financial life

Kindly dm

Google and YouTube is there for confirmation

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Zeinymira(f): 1:54am On Jun 29, 2020
Another factor most people overlook is being overweight/obese decrease libido. It kills it
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by steveekeoma(m): 1:55am On Jun 29, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

You're very correct. That's why I said polygamy is the only responsible alternative.
some men wit 4wives still have about 3 concubines, Despite being polygamous. Polygamy can't be a bus stop to cheat but can intensify pride to cheat. However i am not against polygamy but i don't support it as the idea that will reduce or stop sexual deprivation against a husband.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 29, 2020
You that is in asewo bar is not planning to cheat. The man is warning you of your own fuking future.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nairaboi(m): 2:16am On Jun 29, 2020
0rion:

Chineke mei
True! As long as a lady is having sex and is not yet married, she is a full time Ashawo
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nairaboi(m): 2:18am On Jun 29, 2020
bigcasava1:
I disagree with you. Religion did not support sex deprivation infact the Bible warned couple not to deny their body to each other.
He meant the Christian religion being against polygamy. Habeg! make una dey read and comprehend naa
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by ifko: 2:21am On Jun 29, 2020
steveekeoma:
some men wit 4wives still have about 3 concubines, Despite being polygamous. Polygamy can't be a bus stop to cheat but can intensify pride to cheat. However i am not against polygamy but i don't support it as the idea that will reduce or stop sexual deprivation against a husband.
Polygamy reduces sexual deprivation. It s a fact.
Sexual deprivation is common among Christian women than there Muslim counterpart because they have it in mind that d hubby s not going anywhere.
I jokingly told my wife one day that sex is cheap outside u shouldn't do shakara for me.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by harmony940(m): 2:24am On Jun 29, 2020
What are you doing in an ashawo joint,.........
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Joyfulgal: 2:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
This is as a result of polygamy being obsolete in the society.

It's the only responsible alternative and would surely correct all these nonsense.

Do you think it will correct the increasing cases of rape?
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by louiziana(m): 2:56am On Jun 29, 2020
ModestGal:
This is why I tell girls to have something good that brings in money, get well educated, do things you are passionate about that brings you happiness.
Don't ever rely all your HAPPINESS on a man and don't ever MARRY a ugly man, infact, you can go check up his family to be sure that they are not too ugly there, because at the end of the day, your children matters most, and think of the joy that would come out of having pretty children, it would make you forget anything that their father would have done to hurt you and people would think you have a happy home since they will not hear you fight or shout, thats the secret of some happy women.

The truth is that what some men want is to keep women in sadness and for them to be happy about it. Its so obvious childbirth, pregnancy, is not an easy thing for women, but just for them to endure for 3months till you are very healthy after childbirth is a problem for them, meanwhile you endured for 9 months to bring child for both of you, and even endured labour pains.
Men are just too selfish, if you don't want to run into depression, please do what I have said.

Some husbands are so selfish that when they wrong you, you should happily still give them your body.
This thread is so full of rubbish talks picking on women, as a woman, you should please wise up.

I'm 100% against full housewifes, 100% against women not getting good education because some men could run you crazy, and if at that time you are nothing, its possible you run mad. My friend who is a clinical psychologist once told me highest number of his patients are women and most of the problems are caused by their husbands treatment.
If you are empowered as a woman, you will easily heal from such hurts and redirect your energy to something else like your children, your work when men misbehave, by that, your depression would be minimal. A word is enough for the wise

You also sounded selfish, at least women should start coming up with reasonable excuses other than; headache, tiredness, or postponing for later which may still not happen. Childbirth is exceptional, denying your husband sex because he has not fulfilled a request or promise is being selfish and manipulative, in fact it is pure wickedness. And what would you say about married women with no kids after many years if it should be all about her kids?

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 29, 2020
Yes sir
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Ok sir
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by kizyalex10(m): 3:02am On Jun 29, 2020
4ckz:
I will really need the input of married men and women on this thread.

So yesterday at the bar, you know, ashawo bar, I sat in the same table with a married man, looked early 40's to me. He got drunk and got all chit chat with me.

He told me that he actually picked up ashawo life style after marriage, told me his wife always used sex as a bargaining chip early in their marriage, and often looked for the slightest reason not to have sex.

He said his first time cheating was after his first child, that his wife refused his touch for more than 3 months, he got to cheat with one of his colleagues at work (lest I forget, the man is well learned and rich too, I could get this from his fluency in English and his car).

The affair almost cost him his marriage. When mata cast, everyone blamed him, but he couldn't tell them how his wife deprived him of sex. He was later forgiven by the wife and the marriage continued.

According to him, before long the wife went back to her style of sexual deprivation, was only active when they wanted children. He did mention that he doesn't think the wife cheated, he has monitored her, and as far as he could tell, the wife was an always at home type of woman, and according to him was a good woman apart from the sex thing.

Before long he went back to cheating again, and that was when he started ashawo life style, he choose not to have a relationship with anyone again because of the threat it posed to his marriage.

He said he is sure his wife knows of his ashawo life style, but never talked about it for the sake of peace, and he has been living like that for more than 10 yrs, and their sex life though not dead comes once in a while, few times in a year.

He advised me that if I should cheat, that I should never keep a relationship with anyone, that I should try as much as possible to make it just about sex. Me that's planning to never cheat on my wife.

So married men, do your wives ever keep you for months without sex?

Also do husbands deprive their wives of sex?

I don't think I can even bear 1 month without, like, I must be lashing my wife like thrice a week to say the least. I am much more scared that since my life is like this now, maybe cheating would be inevitable for me.

So married people, how do you deal with sexual deprivation from your spouse, and is it even possible not to cheat?

What of the health threat to your spouse that comes with it?
the truth is that most wives makes their husbands to have side chicks outside,bfor marriage ,they dress so good nd attractive,they give u sex at every slightest touch be it cushion parlour nd kitchen even bathroom,immidiately after wedding,nd maybe pregnancy nd post delivery,she brings her real character,lazy abt ,hardly bath nt to talk of dressing good,sex is nw like a punishment cos she felt she have bagged her price by getting u to commit to her.forgetting that she is pushing u away nd will later cry dat men are this nd that.am a married man,if a woman should give u good food nd before u go out she notices an erection nd Bleep u real good,i promise u wont have d energy to cheat outside because ,u cant stand to perform poorly outside after u must have been drained by ur wife.now most ladies have wasted all their love during relationships now they use their brain in marriage ,no more love which is bad

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by louiziana(m): 3:03am On Jun 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
And men hand them that power by Begging. Simply buy a good sex doll and you'll b good.

Lol I like this, but she go still destroy the doll out of jealousy last last just to retain the power, who can fully understand the ways of a woman?
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by meobizy(f): 3:06am On Jun 29, 2020
Sex is the single reason people get married, cheat on their spouses and the only thing a man needs a woman for? I guess gays have it the best then. Nairalanders should go gay, it will cure many of the mental illnesses you children possess.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by toprealman: 3:10am On Jun 29, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

It's the only responsible alternative and would surely correct all these nonsense.
So you think Regina will stop Ned from playing away games?
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by BhumiePedro21(m): 3:11am On Jun 29, 2020
4ckz:

So yesterday at the bar, you know, ashawo bar, I sat in the same table with a married man, looked early 40's to me. He got drunk and got all chit chat with me.

He told me that he actually picked up ashawo life style after marriage, told me his wife always used sex as a bargaining chip early in their marriage, and often looked for the slightest reason not to have sex.

He said his first time cheating was after his first child, that his wife refused his touch for more than 3 months, he got to cheat with one of his colleagues at work (lest I forget, the man is well learned and rich too, I could get this from his fluency in English and his car).

The affair almost cost him his marriage. When mata cast, everyone blamed him, but he couldn't tell them how his wife deprived him of sex. He was later forgiven by the wife and the marriage continued.

According to him, before long the wife went back to her style of sexual deprivation, was only active when they wanted children. He did mention that he doesn't think the wife cheated, he has monitored her, and as far as he could tell, the wife was an always at home type of woman, and according to him was a good woman apart from the sex thing.

Before long he went back to cheating again, and that was when he started ashawo life style, he choose not to have a relationship with anyone again because of the threat it posed to his marriage.

He said he is sure his wife knows of his ashawo life style, but never talked about it for the sake of peace, and he has been living like that for more than 10 yrs, and their sex life though not dead comes once in a while, few times in a year.

He advised me that if I should cheat, that I should never keep a relationship with anyone, that I should try as much as possible to make it just about sex. Me that's planning to never cheat on my wife.

I don't think I can even bear 1 month without, like, I must be lashing my wife like thrice a week to say the least. I am much more scared that since my life is like this now, maybe cheating would be inevitable for me.

So married people, how do you deal with sexual deprivation from your spouse, and is it even possible not to cheat?

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by toprealman: 3:14am On Jun 29, 2020
ifko:

Polygamy reduces sexual deprivation. It s a fact.
Sexual deprivation is common among Christian women than there Muslim counterpart because they have it in mind that d hubby s not going anywhere.
I jokingly told my wife one day that sex is cheap outside u shouldn't do shakara for me.
You must be joking right. Stop justifying your reckless lifestyle.
Polygamy is not a solution for sexual deprivation or whatever tag you have for it.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by louiziana(m): 3:14am On Jun 29, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Cumming depletes a man - scientifically proven, no doubt about it. A woman who insists u constantly cum in her is not doing u any favors

Sorry who proved it? I used to bleep my ex like 4 times in a day. And I know that millions of sperm-cells are being produced in the testes within a couple of hours.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by louiziana(m): 3:19am On Jun 29, 2020
Geminita1:
The guys on this forum are so dumb mehnn.

Guess what? Women don't care about you lots anymore. You are so bigoted, selfish and sexists. Once we have our kids, we are okay, we don't care about you, we don't care.

Dumb guys don show this babe pepper oh, it is either you are a lesbian or full of hatred for men. You can make the kids all by yourself without the help of a man, stop spitting bile, I like your body frame sha, me no be hater.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by femison32(m): 3:21am On Jun 29, 2020
Imagine what happens online In a minute���������

�over 1million people log in to Facebook

�over 18 million send msg on WhatsApp

�over 500,000 pictures uploaded in Instagram

�over 3.8million search from Google

Its goes on and on.

Pls multiply by I hour then by 24 hours ,you will be dazed at the outrageous figure on activities online�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�����

*DATA FUELS ALL THIS ACTIVITIES* .

Can you imagine how rich you will be if you have the opportunity to make just 1kobo from all the data consumed by 1% of Nigerians ?

This is the unlimited flow of income we make in TGR.�����

Join us now and make money per seconds per second.

Dont miss your share from the current oil well TELECOM SECTOR��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️��‍♀️��‍♀️ 08177442557 WhatsApp

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by louiziana(m): 3:26am On Jun 29, 2020
ariklawani:
If you are wise as a woman, you should never use sex as a weapon to pusnish your man

May your days be long and full of happiness if you are indeed a woman.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

My nigga grin

I go buy you 7 bottles.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 1972xy: 3:35am On Jun 29, 2020
4ckz:

b

My dear all you need is Jesus. He is the only one that help you to cope with your wife behaviour. Sex or no sex, your wife is your wife for better and for worse.
The moment you are in Jesus, i can assure you that your home is intact and side chick will be a taboo to you. Mind you, it takes two to tangle. if your wife is in the mood you will always know you dont need to force her..if you do, you wont get what you want in her so always be patient with her.
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Temhellen(f): 3:47am On Jun 29, 2020
lefulefu:
abi cheesy..many young guys in Abuja make a living by sleeping with older women and these women pay them money for sex cheesy.they say women sex drive reduces yet there are guys who sleep with married older women and get payed and these guys are living well on such proceeds.if many women who are married tend to have low sex drive after having kids how come the sugar mummy industry in nigeria is booming cheesy.thats a question those guys who argue that married women with kids tend to have low sex drive cant answer cheesy.the truth of the matter is when u wife starts refusing u sex withouth any medical issue then it means she detests you,she is not attracted to you or one of her ex has resumed having sex with her.it h :Ds nothing to do with her sex drive reducing.Sex drive reducing and yet the sugar mummy industry is booing well in nigeria cheesy
Not all sugar mummies have sex with their so called bfsss everyday, moreso they don’t even last in bed. Some sugar mummy have bfsss cos of peer group competition. They want to show off. Do u think they have sex every non n then with those guys? It’s a big lie . Plus most of them, their husbands r no more or divorced.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Temhellen(f): 3:49am On Jun 29, 2020
steveekeoma:
the woman should give her husband sex and stop being silly. Without sex she can't keeps her home safe
So na SEX women Dey use keep their home n marriage abi
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by ofiko123(m): 3:56am On Jun 29, 2020
I came to read comments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.