Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,371 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday (93133 Views)

My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 29, 2020
Eulalia:

My goodness shocked where did you see me mention kiss? Is that what being romantic means to you? No na.

I mean like taking you out. Treating you like a queen. Calling you mummy tongue and staring only at you. Not those ones that will e looking at every girl passing. They focus only on one girl.

Please, as Christians, we don't do anything like you just said. Biko kwa.
he takes u out and one of the female church members sees him and they will report to pastor cheesy.i still insist any deeper life guy doing romance might have backslidded cheesy.u dont know of them get monitored cheesy.my guy when he served in osun he joined one deeper life group.dude said everything he did was being monitored cos he was given a post.if he talked with a girl they will report to the pastor cheesy.it got to a point he said he was running away from every female cheesy.then the pastor had a vision and wanted to arrange for him to marry one advanced woman in the church cheesy..told my guy to fast for seven days so God will talk to him about the woman..my guy said during those seven days he ate like he has never eaten before and after the seven days the Pastor asked him if God has talked to him then my guy said no and another he told the pastor was that he was 21 yrs old and that the pastor shouldnt be decieved cos he has a balding head grin.bros said he had to run away from the church cheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by legionISproteus: 12:05am On Jun 29, 2020
J111333:
Some women actually find sex boring but after certain experiences, that can be reversed. Some of them are even bisexual without knowing it.
I've met quite a few, the man needs to spice up their bed sessions a bit and with time, na the woman go begin dey pull down his pants sef.

Visiting ashawo joint is an irresponsible thing to do as a man.
Do you even know what the word "irresponsible" means or are you simply regurgitation information drummed into your head over the years?

If you do, kindly explain what makes it irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by SweetCunt97(f): 12:05am On Jun 29, 2020
Ogbuu101:

You women love to lie to yourselves which will never help d matter at stake.
How do you reduce a man who previously had a healthy sex life to som1 who is lucky to get it once a month?
The same woman who used to give the husband almost every night during courtship suddenly turns frigid overnight during marriage.
Sex is one of the obligations couples owe each other during marriage, even if u don't like it,lie down and chew gum let the man ejaculate and stand up,won't last more than 10-15mins,it is not d fault of d man that a lady has a diminished appetite for what is mutually enjoyable by both male and Females.
On a personal note,I suffered that for 5 yrs,sex of max 2 times in a month,most times once.
2 kids,we have a live in help,I have another male who comes to run errands, I also run some of d petty errands including going to d market to buy foodstuffs and provisions.When I come back from d market,I help out further, wash d meat,wash and cut d vegetables etc
My madam could stay for 2 months without coming downstairs
I endured for 5 yrs,and then one day,I made up my mind and told her,"any week you don't Bleep me twice,na ashawo go get the 2,if na once,ashawo go get d remaining 1.And I meant it.
No be person tell am to de bring her vagina come.And funny thing is she even enjoys it more than me and will sleep off immediately after cos she has attained climax.
Now,this is d situation 80% of married men find themselves.I'm a health worker, so ppl tell me their private stuff a lot.
So,continue talking of self control until you go get 2nd wife,you hear?
If a man were to deny his wife sex like that,the while women solidarity group 8will accuse d man of forking outside.
Twice a week? Only?
Nawaooo.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 29, 2020
Eulalia:

. Not those ones that will e looking at every girl passing. They focus only on one girl.

lol guys who do this are not attracted to the girls they take out on a date cheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by SweetCunt97(f): 12:07am On Jun 29, 2020
OriOko88:

Lol. Interesting. Guess they're made with lubricant.
Order one on jumia and find out Padre
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Haywhymido(m): 12:07am On Jun 29, 2020
biggy26:

No sense at all.
A girl is ready to do anything before marriage. After marriage you see the real picture.
Men are scarce, by the time a lady secure hers through marriage then the music changes(complain starts flying up and down).
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by SweetCunt97(f): 12:08am On Jun 29, 2020
legionISproteus:
Do you even know what the word "irresponsible" means or are you simply regurgitation information drummed into your head over the years?

If you do, kindly explain what makes it irresponsible.
Grand Master de LA Patronizer you noticed.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by authority2006(m): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
Sex as a weapon and bargaining chip, it's inevitable! Do you expect that things will always be smooth and rosy in a marriage? No? So do you expect that a woman will be happy to engage in love making with a husband who has offended her one way or another?
Marriage for a man is a time to learn that you can't always have what you want - unless you are a polygamist. Learn self control!

Someone has solution here, let's clap for him. Self control my yansh. She has reasons to lock up and I have freedom to get it somewhere else. Then, peace continue to reign

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by jaxxy(m): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2020
4ckz:

This is a phase that I believe that I would pass through with time.
I don't really have the time or the zeal for a relationship now, there are things I have to accomplish and I can't add relationship drama to my very tight schedule.

Meanwhile, man must nak, and since I have the money, na to dey nak dey go.
When it's time to build a life with a woman, I will try my best to stop this.

I understand Bt these gals mix with all sorts of guys u don’t need all that. Yes it’s a phase bt phase out of it asap not when Ure ready to marry or even have a gf. I wud rather be celibate or have an uncommitted relationship than patronize a hooker. Whether here or even outside the country. I see it as a dirty habit or maybe it’s not just my thing. I never really liked it.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Ogbuu101: 12:10am On Jun 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Twice a week? Only?
Nawaooo.
Wetin I go talk naa.
She's just lucky cos I adjust easily to situations.
With my ex during school days ,we used to fork like rabbits.
Now my body is getting used to no fork.
Another matter that helps is I have this mentality that sex is mutually enjoyable so why should I pay for it?
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by OriOko88(m): 12:12am On Jun 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Order one on jumia and find out Padre
Lmaoo. You no see my monicker ni. Dick tip. I dey bleep steady for Ibadan here. Girls boku for me. Wetin i wan use doll for, its meant for low self esteemed guys.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 29, 2020
lefulefu:
he takes u out and one of the female church members sees him and they will report to pastor cheesy.i still insist any deeper life guy doing romance might have backslidded cheesy.u dont know of them get monitored cheesy.my guy when he served in osun he joined one deeper life group.dude said everything he did was being monitored cos he was given a post.if he talked with a girl they will report to the pastor cheesy.it got to a point he said he was running away from every female cheesy.then the pastor had a vision and wanted to arrange for him to marry one advanced woman in the church cheesy..told my guy to fast for seven days so God will talk to him about the woman..my guy said during those seven days he ate like he has never eaten before and after the seven days the Pastor asked him if God has talked to him then my guy said no and another he told the pastor was that he was 21 yrs old and that the pastor shouldnt be decieved cos he has a balding head grin.bros said he had to run away from the church cheesy

Buahahahahaaaa.. Very funny story.

In RCCG you are allowed to take the girl you are courting out o. Dont understand this one you're saying.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by SweetCunt97(f): 12:13am On Jun 29, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Wetin I go talk naa.
She's just lucky cos I adjust easily to situation.
With my ex during school days ,we used to fork like rabbits.
Now my body is getting used to no fork.
Another matter that helps is I have this mentality that sex is mutually enjoyable so why should I pay for it?
Plus the stress of working. I doubt it's advisable to fvck like rabbit when a man gets older because of hbp. True or false?
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by SweetCunt97(f): 12:13am On Jun 29, 2020
OriOko88:

Lmaoo. You no see my monicker ni. Dick tip. I dey bleep steady for Ibadan here. Girls boku for me. Wetin i wan use doll for, its meant for low self esteemed guys.
Enjoy
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2020
Dem hold you make you no marry five wife fool or make you no abandon car begin dey ride on horse
Tadeknkeepcalm:
This is as a result of polygamy being obsolete in the society.

It's the only responsible alternative and would surely correct all these nonsense.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 29, 2020
Eulalia:

Buahahahahaaaa.. Very funny story.

In RCCG you are allowed to take the girl you are courting out o. Dont understand this one you're saying.
well thats what he told me about his experience cheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by OriOko88(m): 12:15am On Jun 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Enjoy
O se.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by OriOko88(m): 12:18am On Jun 29, 2020
ariklawani:
Hear yourself.. Its that same sex you will use in settling the fight bw u and ur man if you are wise.. The moment he comes for sex, give him and settle the case at hands.
That's the best to make ur marriage work
So if you get married now, na sex you go hold in to as bargaining deal, to settle scores with your husband. If he dnt beg you, no sex niyen oo. Eyin tun le oo
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Fox12(m): 12:18am On Jun 29, 2020
So bars and joints are back to operation?
Yet LASG wouldn’t allow Churches resume?.
Izoryt.
As for d subject of discuss,
Dat something seem right doesn’t make it right.Do persons ever remember they made a vow(like took an oath before God) to put up with Dia spouse for better or worse.
Don’t skip courtship for marriage u wouldn’t hear,now see.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
hbp. True or false?
FALSE cheesy
what is making many nigerian men die of high blood pressure is because of too much sedentary life and not because they are old.Belly fat puts a man at more risk in having high blood pressure and there lots of men in naija with big stomachs kudos of too much alcohol and sedentary life.A fit male of 75 can be a marathoner in bed compared to a 30 yr old male with large stomach and a sedentary life cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by tomdon(m): 12:19am On Jun 29, 2020
Nearly cost him his marriage
Will she remain married if they separate??
Can someone tell me why he shouldn't call her bluff
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 29, 2020
Dunsin2020:
Dem hold you make you no marry five wife fool or make you no abandon car begin dey ride on horse
Oga why are you pained?
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Haywhymido(m): 12:21am On Jun 29, 2020
ariklawani:
Hear yourself.. Its that same sex you will use in settling the fight bw u and ur man if you are wise.. The moment he comes for sex, give him and settle the case at hands.
That's the best to make ur marriage work
Tell them o, they must get sense and do their duty

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by KimVenom(m): 12:22am On Jun 29, 2020
Even my Gee (My baby girl) goes wild on me sometimes which makes me wonder if some girls or women are human at all. When she is exhausted I know I quit but I see it in her eyes she wants to be there for me but I also make her understand am cool with it cause I know she Gat ma back. Like Wizkid said "She is my sexy wonder". So if you as a girl don't enjoy even kiss go to the hospital you are sick, Na people day marry for 50 years no problem the man go still look the wife like queen, if you see the way some girls day even day act with their nigga/husband you go jealous.

Me I pray to rather die with lovely memories of my family than to die a fucking rich man with no peace of mind.

The way ma gee day treat me self i feel like am living in paradise.

Finally all thanks to God Almighty.
Good day.

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Temhellen(f): 12:22am On Jun 29, 2020
If men r saying sex is food. Let them eat it when they r hungry. But know say na something Dey kill man tooooooooooooooo
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by toprealman: 12:24am On Jun 29, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Look b4 u leap my friend before u say I made a mistake getting married to her.. there are loads of women out there who are willing to give u sex anytime any day as far u keep her happy. Don't mind that guy he is the one who put himself in that mess.
That woman you mentioned can change after marriage. Once the kids starts coming, awhile lot will change.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by skfa1: 12:24am On Jun 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What happened?

Broken relationship.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nairaboi(m): 12:24am On Jun 29, 2020
0rion:

THERE IS BIG LESSON FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM THAT NAUGHTY DISCUSSION.

MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO START DISCUSSING ABOUT SEX WITH YOUR FUTURE WIFE. THIS IS TO KNOW ABOUT HER SEX LIFE. IF SHES A VIRGIN DEFINITELY NOT GONNA HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE.

BUT ALWAYS ASK HER WHAT SHE LIKES TO DO AND TO BE DONE TO HER. DONT LET HER BE SHY. MAKE IT A SERIOUS DISCUSSION IF YOU DONT WANT TO CHEAT ON HER.

WE MEN JUST ALWAYS LIKE TO GO IN AND OUT . WOWEN ARE NOT LIKE THAT. EXCEPT ASHAWO
True. But any woman who is not a virgin and has multiple sexual partners is an Ashawo.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by chiol: 12:26am On Jun 29, 2020
ModestGal:
This is why I tell girls to have something good that brings in money, get well educated, do things you are passionate about that brings you happiness.
Don't ever rely all your HAPPINESS on a man and don't ever MARRY a ugly man, infact, you can go check up his family to be sure that they are not too ugly there, because at the end of the day, your children matters most, and think of the joy that would come out of having pretty children, it would make you forget anything that their father would have done to hurt you and people would think you have a happy home since they will not hear you fight or shout, thats the secret of some happy women.

The truth is that what some men want is to keep women in sadness and for them to be happy about it. Its so obvious childbirth, pregnancy, is not an easy thing for women, but just for them to endure for 3months till you are very healthy after childbirth is a problem for them, meanwhile you endured for 9 months to bring child for both of you, and even endured labour pains.
Men are just too selfish, if you don't want to run into depression, please do what I have said.

Some husbands are so selfish that when they wrong you, you should happily still give them your body.
This thread is so full of rubbish talks picking on women, as a woman, you should please wise up.

I'm 100% against full housewifes, 100% against women not getting good education because some men could run you crazy, and if at that time you are nothing, its possible you run mad. My friend who is a clinical psychologist once told me highest number of his patients are women and most of the problems are caused by their husbands treatment.
If you are empowered as a woman, you will easily heal from such hurts and redirect your energy to something else like your children, your work when men misbehave, by that, your depression would be minimal. A word is enough for the wise

Your are saying a different thing and you better change this your mindset before you marry, otherwise remain single. Do not carry this mentality and set fire in a man's house in the name of marriage.

The issue is not about being a housewife or a carrier woman. It is about a husband patronizing 'ashawo' because the wife has refused to be submissive sexually.

Submissiveness is not for housewives alone. Many successful career women are submissive to their husbands and have happy homes. Though, being submissive does not mean putting your life on the line to satisfy your partner sexually. If you are sick or just put to bed, you suppose to be given sometime to recover. Aside that, using sex as an instrument for bargaining is totally wrong. If my sister tries that, I won't support her.

Whatever the issues that made you loose interest in sex are, try and sort them out together and do not resort to starving each other. Communication is key in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by skfa1: 12:26am On Jun 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What happened?

Broken relationship
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nairaboi(m): 12:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Oga why are you pained?
Maybe he is from a polygamous home which lacked loved and understanding
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by steveekeoma(m): 12:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
This is as a result of polygamy being obsolete in the society.

It's the only responsible alternative and would surely correct all these nonsense.
I don't think polygamy can stop the above narratives bcoz some polygamous men still cheat despite having upto 3wives in their custody. However, i think is all about self thought, self control and choice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

GAZZUZZ House Hold Items / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.