Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend (88996 Views)

Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss / Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk. / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

Just admit this is the first time you hear of a South African committing fraud. Your own fraud stories are in global news by the hour. grin

how is it the first time when I already know South Africans are hypocrites and in the top 10 for internet fraud?

we are not just interested in whatever happens in South Africa. we are not envious of South Africans.

we don't even care about South Africa the way they do about us

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Reckyd123(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
I never saw your church of satan post, I watched it on the news. Just read you telling someone thus is theonly fraud case he has read; I wanna ask you if fraud cases are not rampant in S.A. news? Thank for not denying all the disgusting filth in your country.

Some Nigerians are fraudulent tbh but an average South African is a criminal. I ask you again, can a South African work anywhere without making a "plan". Can you walk around Mtn in joburg alone at night? Stupid drunk mofos.

TMKsouth:

I'm the one who posted about the Church of Satan so I'm hiding NOTHING about SA. Here we admit our faults whereas you don't. That's why you are upset by my post. You are global leaders in fraud - FACT - deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by lucasalves: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Praising or proving that they never loved you either? Stop clutching at straws.

you have such a sad and pathetic life filled with hatred which I can only assume is a result of some childhood trauma. Probably the result of your dad going out to buy cigarettes and never returning or from years of seeing your mother LovePeddler around with Nigerian men.

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Minxie(f): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
lucasalves:

I do see reason in your words. But hate begets hate. We all watched videos of South African men beating up Nigerians and burning Shops belonging to Nigerians, I don't think that's how a civilized country should treat foreigners regardless of what crimes they think they might have committed. Why not go through the proper channel and let the Justice system do its work? If you are telling me to refrain from my hate speech you probably should tell your brothers here the same thing. Long before the Covid pandemic unemployment has been an issue your government has failed to address (same goes for the Nigerian government), at least that was said to be one of the reasons why young south African men were roaming the streets beating up Nigerians and destroying their property. Are there criminals within the Nigerian community there? of course!!! why don't you push for immigration reforms restricting the entry of these individuals?
no Nigerian is asking you to worship them because they work hard but I do hope you know when your country men get on a Nigerian platform branding all Nigerians as criminals, that can be insulting to the millions of hardworking ones who are like you disgusted about the actions of the criminal elements... so how about call out hate speech on both sides.

Yes, we are pushing reforms now but unfortunately that is still seen as xenophobic.

Also, you are complaining about something you are guilty of doing too. You think it's disrespectful for South Africans to come on a Nigerian forum (the internet is open to all btw) and badmouth Nigerians. I agree with you, it's disrespectful of them.

Yet there are so many Nigerians in SA badmouthing South Africans. Do you think that's fair? I even see Nigerians on this forum located in SA badmouthing the very same people who are accommodating them. How can you be in another person's country, sharing their space and still talk ill of them? not even just amongst yourselves but in front of those people.

I see people here calling a South African xenophobic without them even knowing the person. and funnily enough, they call us all xenophobic based on fake news. I swear, like 0.5% of South Africans are xenophobic. Actually compared to other countries, South Africans display the same amount of displeasure at illegal immigration and illegal activities of foreigners. There were a few looting sprees. Probably like 5 that involved 0.005 of the total population. The other protests you see about South Africans against foreigners are about South Africans against illegal activities of foreigners. Not foreigners in general. Your media just twists stories and your government gladly supports it because it makes them look like heroes.

In any case, we are equally ashamed and frustrated by the 0.5% and they were arrested and dealt with which is something your media didn't report. Ive seen a few South Africans on this forum who have given you true facts but you all tell them that they are lying. The latest xenophobic attacks were triggered when foreign criminals attacked police who were enforcing the law. Even a few months ago there were foreigners occupying cape Town and messing up the area because they wanted to go to Canada.

We aren't perfect but please try to get the full information before you tell us off. we are working on those xenophobic elements in our country but we expect the Nigerian government to also work on ensuring that criminals don't flood SA. We know there are good Nigerians. We just don't understand why the bad ones come here and spoil things along with our own criminals. We don't send our criminals to Nigeria so we expect the same. If you can address this situation at home, there would be no hostility. We addressed the looters and other criminals here.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
DexterousOne:

Kenya is ahead of Nigeria indeed
So your judgement of who is smarter is based on what deluded black souls are saying on a particular thread?

Negros never cease to amaze me.

You see, one thing that black folks fail to realise on this continent.....
Is that the entire continent is a disgrace to humanity

The South African (black community) is a disgrace

Kenya is a disgrace

Nigeria is even a disgrace too

Ghana same

Instead of us to reflect on our sorry state (poverty, ignorance and backwardness)
We often come to the net to be arguing about a false sense of superiority undecided

And the world laughs at us in our folly

South Africa has one of the worst unemployment rates in the world (it's even worse when you look at the black youth unemployment figures)

Nigeria has one of the highest out of school children in the world

And Kenya has the biggest urban slums with terrible poverty rates on the continent
(Kibera and co, if I am not mistaken)

Instead of us to be ashamed of ourselves

We will be disturbing the cyber space with noise

You are the biggest disgrace because of your white c*ck-sucking attitude. You single out black South Africans forgetting all the evils of the white South Africans. Didn't they institute apartheid - a crime against humanity? Are they not the worst racists on planet earth? Are their businesses not milking u dry in Nigeria? Are they not the one that closed the borders to others Africans during apartheid except for slave labour - no educated blacks? Are they not the ones destabilising fragile African countries through mercenaries fired by the Democratic SA?

Plz get your mouth off their d*cks house nigga. I didn't even base my compliment for Kenyans based on a NL forum alone. Kenya is also the leading tech hub on the continent - that involves brains.

Here's your white master with a message for you:

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by baby124: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Why does the title say Man and not South African Man scammed South African government? If it was a Nigerian, it will say Nigerian Man. I think NL is fast becoming one of our problems on the internet space. Tarnishing Nigerian image anyhow.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
lucasalves:

you have such a sad and pathetic life filled with hatred which I can only assume is a result of some childhood trauma. Probably the result of your dad going out to buy cigarettes and never returning or from years of seeing your mother LovePeddler around with Nigerian men.

Can't face the facts now he's trying to get personal under wrong assumptions about my life.Wheww...

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nanavati(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
crime is crime irrespective of who is involved
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by DexterousOne(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

You are the biggest disgrace because of your white c*ck-sucking attitude. You single out black South Africans forgetting all the evils of the white South Africans. Didn't they institute apartheid - a crime against humanity? Are they not the worst racists on planet earth? Are their businesses not a
milking u dry in Nigeria? Are they not the one that closed the borders to others Africans during apartheid except for slave labour - no educated blacks? Are they not the ones destabilising fragile African countries through mercenaries fired by the Democratic SA?

Plz get your mouth off their d*cks house nigga. I didn't even base my compliment for Kenyans based on a NL forum alone. Kenya is also the leading tech hub on the continent - that involves brains.

Here's your white master with a message for you:

Now he has gotten into his feelings
And he is ranting

Because you know its true

I dont care about white folks

It's the state of black folks (who are my direct people) that worries me.

White South Africans own most of the means of production in your country

Leaving you punk asses as economic scavengers in your country.

Be pained all you want
That's the truth

You all should be ashamed of yourselves

Nigerians should also be ashamed of ourselves for the state of our people

Kenya same

Ghana same

Instead of us to be thinking of how to better our lot

It's to bicker and be engaging in non productive deek measuring contests that does not take anybody anywhere

Look at the abysmal educational rates in south africa
Millions cannot read and write

Black men are finding it difficult to pass matric, despite its ridiculous low pass mark

Nigeria has the highest number of out of school children in the world......
We no get shame at all.

South Africa ranks high in violence against women
No shame

Nigeria ranks high in violence against women and child marriages too

No shame

All of you should continue bickering

While our collective fortunes keep sliding in the abyss

Its South Africans I pity the most actually
But you guys dont pity yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Reckyd123:
I never saw your church of satan post, I watched it on the news. Just read you telling someone thus is theonly fraud case he has read; I wanna ask you if fraud cases are not rampant in S.A. news? Thank for not denying all the disgusting filth in your country.

Some Nigerians are fraudulent tbh but an average South African is a criminal. I ask you again, can a South African work anywhere without making a "plan". Can you walk around Mtn in joburg alone at night? Stupid drunk mofos.

The fact that u know MTN taxi rank proves that's the only part of Joburg u know and live in, where there's filth and rot. How typical - a Nigerian in Hillbrow! grin grin grin grin How stereotypical. grin grin grin How's the drugs business today? How are your prostitutes? Are u living 10 people in a single flat and throwing your trash out the living room windows? Mtn taxi rank is symptomatic of the filthy Nigerian lifestyle in SA.

Some advise - get out of Hillbrow and Joburg CBD gutters to see black people living the good life, rat.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
DexterousOne:

Now he has gotten into his feelings
And he is ranting

Because you know its true

I dont care about white folks

It's the state of black folks (who are my direct people) that worries me.

White South Africans own most of the means of production in your country

Leaving you punk asses as economic scavengers in your country.

Be pained all you want
That's the truth

You all should be ashamed of yourselves

Nigerians should also be ashamed of ourselves for the state of our people

Kenya same

Ghana same

Instead of us to be thinking of how to better our lot

It's to bicker and be engaging in non productive deek measuring contests that does not take anybody anywhere

Look at the abysmal educational rates in south africa
Millions cannot read and write

Black men are finding it difficult to pass matric, despite its ridiculous low pass mark

Nigeria has the highest number of out of school children in the world......
We no get shame at all.

South Africa ranks high in violence against women
No shame

Nigeria ranks high in violence against women and child marriages too

No shame

All of you should continue bickering

While our collective fortunes keep sliding in the abyss

Its South Africans I pity the most actually
But you guys dont pity yourselves

No time for these long boring posts of yours. You're not saying anything new - it's the Nigeria poem. Just read first and last line. You bored me stiff.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lostz:

how many Nigerians are in Pakistan?

South Africa? are they up to 5m? you guys involve in fraud and also cover it up?

South Africans are not only fraudsters but hypocrites.

if this was done by a Nigerian, you will be on Twitter trying to make it trend

Let me give a brief history.

Before the arrival of Nigerians in large numbers into South Africa all a South African needed to go to Britain was a passport because entry was VISA free,until Nigerians came to South Africa and started forging fake SA passports to enter into Britain.So I don't doubt those countries are on the list because of the presence of Nigerians there.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Reckyd123(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Minxie:

Yes, we are pushing reforms now but unfortunately that is still seen as xenophobic.

Also, you are complaining about something you are guilty of doing too. You think it's disrespectful for South Africans to come on a Nigerian forum (the internet is open to all btw) and badmouth Nigerians. I agree with you, it's disrespectful of them.

Yet there are so many Nigerians in SA badmouthing South Africans. Do you think that's fair? I even see Nigerians on this forum located in SA badmouthing the very same people who are accommodating them. How can you be in another person's country, sharing their space and still talk ill of them? not even just amongst yourselves but in front of those people.

I see people here calling a South African xenophobic without them even knowing the person. and funnily enough, they call us all xenophobic based on fake news. I swear, like 0.5% of South Africans are xenophobic. Actually compared to other countries, South Africans display the same amount of displeasure at illegal immigration and illegal activities of foreigners. There were a few looting sprees. Probably like 5 that involved 0.005 of the total population. The other protests you see about South Africans against foreigners are about South Africans against illegal activities of foreigners. Not foreigners in general. Your media just twists stories and your government gladly supports it because it makes them look like heroes.

In any case, we are equally ashamed and frustrated by the 0.5% and they were arrested and dealt with which is something your media didn't report. Ive seen a few South Africans on this forum who have given you true facts but you all tell them that they are lying. The latest xenophobic attacks were triggered when foreign criminals attacked police who were enforcing the law. Even a few months ago there were foreigners occupying cape Town and messing up the area because they wanted to go to Canada.

We aren't perfect but please try to get the full information before you tell us off. we are working on those xenophobic elements in our country but we expect the Nigerian government to also work on ensuring that criminals don't flood SA. We know there are good Nigerians. We just don't understand why the bad ones come here and spoil things along with our own criminals. We don't send our criminals to Nigeria so we expect the same. If you can address this situation at home, there would be no hostility. We addressed the looters and other criminals here.

You just LIE too much. Jeez!!
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by DexterousOne(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

No time for these long boring posts of yours. You're not saying anything new - it's the Nigeria poem. Just read first and last line. You bored me stiff.

Hahahaha

He has been hit with a dose of reality

And its getting him all dizzy grin grin

A people who are majority unemployed and unproductive have no moral right to point fingers at anybody for any reason.

What should pre occupy the minds of those people is how to do better and be better

Instead of remaining bottom feeders

Blaxk man no get shame

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by lucasalves: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Minxie:

you my friend are probably the only reasonable South African man I have seen on this platform and yes it's a free for all platform, this after all is the internet. A large portion of Nigerians migrating to South Africa are very low skilled and are people who have been failures in the country, and for some strange reason the South African government keep allowing them in.. that to me doesn't seem like immigration done right at all. You look at countries like America, Canada, and countries in the European Union who have strict and well monitored immigration system do not have these problems with Nigerians. In fact in the U.S Nigerians are second only to Asian Immigrants in terms of success, there are thousands of Nigerians working as doctors and health care professionals in those countries.. how South Africa for the most part get the fraudsters is a question you the citizens should be asking of your Government... here in Nigeria we also need to put a system in place to reduce the migration of these criminal elements. And nowadays thx to the realization that the pasture isn't always greener on the other side a lot more Nigerians are deciding to stay home and grow their businesses.. no matter what the world might say the last thing anyone will ever call Nigerians is lazy.. I totally agree 100% with you and this anger and hatred just have to stop..

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by lucasalves: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Can't face the facts now he's trying to get personal under wrong assumptions about my life.Wheww...

pls kindly state the facts... remember I went to Makoko high school so I can't seem to remember them..

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
lucasalves:

pls do that... block everyone whose viewpoint isn't alligned with all the tales in your head..
since Google is your friend, why not look for the history of what followed after the Dutch shipwreck.... yeah they were settlers indeed
In 1795, the Cape Colony became a British colony, before it was returned to the Dutch in 1802. During this first period of British rule, South-East Africa became the main source of slaves. ... The main purpose of these expeditions was to trade slaves.

According to a report prepared by Anadolu Agency, the Dutch began to colonize the African continent from West Africa. It used natural and human resources of Ghana and Senegal in the 16th century, Ivory Coast and South Africa in the 17th century, and Namibia in the 19th century after colonizing them.
The Dutch of course colonised west Africa but not South Africa. Let me check then.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Correcto: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
You guys don't have a platform like nairaland. Try create one and call it Randland
TMKsouth:

This is a rare case in South Africa.

MODIFIED: A lot of u are mentioning me incensed by this statement above. Well, it's the truth so live with it. Not my fault you tarnished your own reputation through global fraud.

P. S. This statement is directed at the haters and not ALL my Nigerian peeps.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Before the arrival of Nigerians in large numbers into South Africa all a South African needed to go to Britain was a passport because entry was VISA free,until Nigerians came to South Africa and started forging fake SA passports to enter into Britain.So I don't doubt those countries are on the list because of the presence of Nigerians there.

you South Africans are just envious of Nigerians.

you blame Nigerians for your fraudulent citizens.

your youths are addicted to drugs, you blame Nigerians.

your women leave you, you blame Nigerians.

very soon you will blame us if you can't get a woman pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by lucasalves: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ausrichie:

The Dutch of course colonised west Africa but not South Africa. Let me check then.

ok kindly check...and let me know what you find. Peace...
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Okay this is painful. I understand why you people have a certain feeling of contempt towards Nigerians but not all of us are like that.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
lucasalves:

pls kindly state the facts... remember I went to Makoko high school so I can't seem to remember them..

Tell me about what and I gladly will....
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Runjozi(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
SEGLIZ:

what is bitcoin all about?

it is a cryto currency here is my whatsapp contact let's talk better 08093763396
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Minxie(f): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Reckyd123:

You just LIE too much. Jeez!!

I was only asking you as Nigerians to consult more sources in order for you to make a more informed and less emotional opinion.

if you read and consult all the sources and still think all South Africans are just pure xenophobic, i won't blame you. But if you continue to spread hate backed by fake news, you're gonna cause way more pain and hatred between the two countries.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Parrot69: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

This is a rare case in South Africa.

MODIFIED: A lot of u are mentioning me incensed by this statement above. Well, it's the truth so live with it. Not my fault you tarnished your own reputation through global fraud.

P. S. This statement is directed at the haters and not ALL my Nigerian peeps.

LOL!! I knew I would find this riff-raff here on this page spewing his usual BS grin
Why are you always masturbating all over a Nigerian forum? We’re outta your league look for a cheap Country to prey on... Maybe Swaziland or Lesotho.
#Leeches

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ausrichie:

Okay this is painful. I understand why you people have a certain feeling of contempt towards Nigerians but not all of us are like that.

We never said ALL Nigerians are like that.We know there are many who mean well,but unfortunately the number of those that are up to no good can't be ignored.We couldn't even if we presented to not see it.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Reckyd123(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=TMKsouth post=91230984]

The fact that u know MTN taxi rank proves that's the only part of Joburg u know and live in, where there's filth and rot. How typical - a Nigerian in Hillbrow! grin grin grin grin How stereotypical. grin grin grin How's the drugs business today? How are your prostitutes? Are u living 10 people in a single flat and throwing your trash out the living room windows? mtn taxi rank is symptomatic of the filthy Nigerian lifestyle in SA.

Some advise - get out if Hillbrow and Joburg CBD gutters to see black people living

Lol. I don't blame you but the faceless nature of a platform like this. How many of you live in good suburbs? Can you really pay high rent? See this Alex broke ass telling me I stay in Hillbrow. Keep blaming others for everything. Lol. How many Nigerians do you see struggling with you at those your shack houses. Swear you can pay 12k as rent. You can rant here but that still not mean that you're a broke ass.

Thought I don't stay in hillbrow, but I rather stay there than where you stay. Tell me place I don't know in jozi. oyisiphukuphuku

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Minxie(f): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
lucasalves:

you my friend are probably the only reasonable South African man I have seen on this platform and yes it's a free for all platform, this after all is the internet. A large portion of Nigerians migrating to South Africa are very low skilled and are people who have been failures in the country, and for some strange reason the South African government keep allowing them in.. that to me doesn't seem like immigration done right at all. You look at countries like America, Canada, and countries in the European Union who have strict and well monitored immigration system do not have these problems with Nigerians. In fact in the U.S Nigerians are second only to Asian Immigrants in terms of success, there are thousands of Nigerians working as doctors and health care professionals in those countries.. how South Africa for the most part get the fraudsters is a question you the citizens should be asking of your Government... here in Nigeria we also need to put a system in place to reduce the migration of these criminal elements. And nowadays thx to the realization that the pasture isn't always greener on the other side a lot more Nigerians are deciding to stay home and grow their businesses.. no matter what the world might say the last thing anyone will ever call Nigerians is lazy.. I totally agree 100% with you and this anger and hatred just have to stop..

Yes we South Africans are aware that Nigerians do great things abroad and we have expressed to government that we want more skilled people and not just any person. It's very strange because low life local criminals are so scared of traveling to other countries and it would be hard for them to do so because of criminal record checks. I don't understand why our government allows low life criminals from wherever to enter our country. I've seen so many Europeans here buying drugs And doing other disrespectful things too. And to be honest, there are refugees here who are very qualified in various fields but also unemployed and we want government to assist them rather than assisting any person who just comes into the country. You can do some research and find many centres where South Africans teach refugees various skills so that they can make a living here. These refugees are from countries with actual conflict. So now many South Africans are questioning why real refugees are suffering but economic migrants in the informal sector are supported by government.

In any event, if someone comes to SA for legitimate reasons, they will be welcomed with open arms. other than that,we treat all foreign criminals the same way we treat our own. This looting and mob justice isn't just against foreigners. If you read the South African news, you will see that communities regularly attack criminals (local and foreign) but unfortunately in Nigeria you guys only hear when Nigerian criminals are attacked so you think we are targeting you specifically.

3 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
lucasalves:

ok kindly check...and let me know what you find. Peace...
What I saw was that they settled in the Cape, then after that a group of Boers decided to leave the cape to find greener pastures that is the voortrekkers, on getting to Natal (KwaZulu) they sent Piet Rieteef to sign a pact with Dingane, they signed it but on signing it Piet and his men were killed, after that the Zulus started tormenting them. This is exactly the same thing I said before. I don't know what happened in the Cape between the Boers and the indigenous people of that part (the article I went was just blabbing on and on about ship trade and what not, the abolition of slavery bla bla bla they never talked about the people there) but all I know I have presented to you. It's even in a book in our house, the rule of fear by Peter Becker. Note the guy is a staunch lover of South Africa. I guess some south Africans might know him.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lostz:

you South Africans are just envious of Nigerians.

you blame Nigerians for your fraudulent citizens.

your youths are addicted to drugs, you blame Nigerians.

your women leave you, you blame Nigerians.

very soon you will blame us if you can't get a woman pregnant

* This envious tune is played out.Look at Nigeria and look at South Africa,and then tell me why a would a South African be envious.

* Most fraudulent activities are carried by Nigerians.So the blame is directed in the right direction as far as I know.

* Like Nigerians don't sell drugs to under age school children in candy wrappers? come again.

* 99,9% are still married to South African men,so I don't understand the "leaving" part.

* Don't you think you are too old to sound this silly?

Grow a pair and let logic come before emotions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=Reckyd123 post=91231772][/quote]

You're the fool rat, living in SA around poor African drunks. U can't even even tell the difference between SA people and Zimbabweans/ Mozambicans there in the CBD where you're all crammed in filth like sardines. U know u can't stay in the township coz U'll be killed - people hate your corrupt guts. All Nigerian neighborhoods in SA are decayed and resemble disgusting Lagos - South Africans have left those around.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.