Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend (88978 Views)

Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss / Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk. / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Ibfpleasant(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2020
I initially thought it was Nigerians when I saw the headline until I read it all. Na them dem make them settle am.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by lucasalves: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2020
Tmiky:
Did any one noticed how strong the Rand is to naira. 5.7m rand is equal to #128M

so the naira is stronger than the Vietnamese currency... which one has the better economy?

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by James4bright(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

Dude, the Kenyans are smarter than Nigerians but you don't see SA beefing with them. So this intimidation theory is nonsense. Nigerians in SA are very problematic and u know this is the case in Ghana, Malaysia, India, etc. That's why SA can stand them.

South Africans beef every other Africans, I've seen how much they don't want any other African in their country. Their hatred for Nigerians is just prioritized because of envy.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2020
Elvis778:

That's actually the only target cuz you guys suck, truth is, most Nigerians don't have much p with south Africans,
the only reason we are against you guys is cuz your hearts are filled with hate, pure raw hate...
guys that love stereotypes,
[b]funny enough, you won't hear them commend hardworking Nigerians, nah, they only jump around the web, looking for the few blacksheeps we got so they can open their large mouth and spew trash....[/b]well, I don't blame you guys, they actually do so to get over their depression ridden lives, to give themselves reasons to believe their lives ain't screwed yet...

Because the hardworking ones are outnumbered by the ones loafing around looking for ways to earn a living illegally.Just go to Hillbrow,Sunnyside & other rundown cities in South Africa and see what South Africa has to deal with on a daily basis.

Another thing - there are many hardworking South Africans too (both in SA & abroad) but you don't see them demanding a standing ovation for that.Why? because they don't feel they are doing anyone a favour by working their tails off to support their lives.This mentality of thinking that you deserve a round of applause for doing what is expected of an adult must be done away with.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by ProfAmaben(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

Is that all Nigeria is infamous for - scamming? You don't wanna go that route with me.
We agree that some Nigerians are scammers, scammers are in every country and it takes gullibility and greed to fall for a scam.

This is a Nigerian thread and I don't buy the idea of you bashing Nigerians unequivocally.

Yes we have tarnished our image globally, but we have loads of genuine hardworking people.

We won't be deterred by your cheap insults.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by ProfAmaben(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

Is that all Nigeria is infamous for - scamming? You don't wanna go that route with me.
We agree that some Nigerians are scammers, scammers are in every country and it takes gullibility and greed to fall for a scam.

This is a Nigerian thread and I don't buy the idea of you bashing Nigerians unequivocally.

Yes we have tarnished our image globally, but we have loads of genuine hardworking people.

We won't be deterred by your cheap insults.

https://www.nairaland.com/5958529/ikenna-nweke-declined-10-money
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Elvis778(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

Dude, the Kenyans are smarter than Nigerians but you don't see SA beefing with them. So this intimidation theory is nonsense. Nigerians in SA are very problematic and u know this is the case in Ghana, Malaysia, India, etc. That's why SA can stand them.
you see, more stereotypes, typical south African (I wonder where you got that, Kenyans smarter than Nigerians),
Ghana is having a beef with Nigeria cuz they are simply jealous, locking up legit shops (cuz they make more sales), saying foreigners can't trade freely, hiding behind legal authorities, but they signed the west African free trade agreement...and also trade freely in other west African countries...they are actually their own problem, looking for something to justify their jealousy....

(and seriously, am yet to hear that Nigerians are very problematic in India, is it one of your many stereotypes?),
there are over 200 million Nigerians, and many are scattered all over the world, majority are into legit work, doctors, nurses, Engineers (and may I remind you, they are one of the most educated immigrants in the US) and of course, a few involved in crime (which is normal, not upto a million, that's less than 1%)
but hate filled pips like your country men love to stereotype 200 million humans cuz of a few thousands, am still wondering why though, perhaps you want it to sound like your citizens are better humans? (people that their whole lives depend on drugs)

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2020
lucasalves:

what white and black shit did you sleep through the apartheid period or were your parents not able to provide you with a good education? How does a German and Dutch become African?? just because they call themselves Afrikaners means they are Africans? seriously how stupid or ignorant can you be? to simply just gloss over the history of lynchings and oppression and yes land grabs... what do you think the EFF in South Africa are fighting for?
For your information I am not stupid or ignorant one. Number two they settled here just like the rest of us did if you don't know about ancient history you could do well to read
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2020
James4bright:

Lol. Your addiction for Nigerians is kinda strong. Don't bring your Xenophobic rants here or watch yourself get banned.

It's s Nigerian Forum, we don't want xenophobia here.

Speaking of addiction,I bet most Nigerians can't wait for Covid-19 to be over so they can go back to begging for South African VISAs grin LoL .Wait...don't y'all have an entire thread on this forum dedicated to SA visa enquiries?

You think I care if you rat me to the mods?

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by SEGLIZ: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2020
Runjozi:

You need a platform you can trade you mean?

what is bitcoin all about?
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Elvis778(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Because the hardworking ones are outnumbered by the ones loafing around looking for ways to earn a living illegally.Just go to Hillbrow,Sunnyside & other rundown cities in South Africa and see what South Africa has to deal with on a daily basis.

Another thing - there are many hardworking South Africans too (both in SA & abroad) but you don't see them demanding a standing ovation for that.Why? because they don't feel like they feel like they are doing anyone a favour by working their tails off to support their lives.This mentality of thinking that you deserve a round of applause for doing what is expected of an adult must be done away with.
I don't remember mentioning you though,
but I would love to see your statistics,
I mean, the statistics that proves the hardworking ones are outnumbered....I will take you as a dunce if you fail to provide one legit stat...
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Always using white people as a line of defence LoL.A black South African's standard of living is still faaaar better than yours regardless of who you think owns the country...now that's one fact we all know.Might not sit well with you but it remains a fact.

That's what kills them most. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by James4bright(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Speaking of addiction,I bet most Nigerians can't wait for Covid-19 to be over so they can go back to begging for South African VISAs grin LoL .Wait...don't y'all have an entire thread on this forum dedicated to SA visa enquiries?

You think I care if you rat me to the mods?

South Africa doesn't belong to you, it belongs to the whites.

I'd gladly migrate to SA and live in Urban cities because only the whites live there. White South Africans are very accommodating and loving. I don't take instructions from black South Africans.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by lucasalves: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2020
Ausrichie:

For your information I am not stupid or ignorant one. Number two they settled here just like the rest of us did if you don't know about ancient history you could do well to read

what they settled like the rest of us get a load of this guy's bull shit.. were you born this way or you just decide to be this way? South Africa has been home to Black south Africans of different tribes for centuries.. I will guess settling in South Africa now if you are a foreigner will require a visa.. But the Dutch didn't exactly do that did they? that land was invaded, it's people colonized, the apartheid (which I'm sure you absolutely know nothing about) system was established... pls read a book and whatever you do don't ever breed. the world could do with less stupid people..
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by tillaman(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2020
Princedapace:

Yea, it is becus Nigerians are more in their country looking for greener pasture. While u rarely see South Africans in Nigeria looking for greener pature. U will only see those big South Africans here employing Nigerians.

So, it is simple law of life: if person too come ur House to eat, u no go too respect him or her.

The end to this shit is we must sit here and hold our leaders accountable.
well said, them SA youths will rather stay idle in their county and cause gobe other than travel to another man’s land to get treated like trash

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by lucasalves: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

That's what kills them most. grin

hmmm no.. they did kill a lot of you and from what I've seen I won't fault them for that.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2020
lucasalves:

what they settled like the rest of us get a load of this guy's bull shit.. were you born this way or you just decide to be this way? South Africa has been home to Black south Africans of different tribes for centuries.. I will guess settling in South Africa now if you are a foreigner will require a visa.. But the Dutch didn't exactly do that did they? that land was invaded, it's people colonized, the apartheid (which I'm sure you absolutely know nothing about) system was established... pls read a book and whatever you do don't ever breed. the world could do with less stupid people..
Please go to Wikipedia and read about the Vorertrekkers since you can't even do some simple research. I'm sure you know nothing of the anglo-boer war. They settled in South Africa around the 17th century and began trading with Dingane the king of the zulus that deposed his brother Shaka. They were peaceful until Dingane started seeing them as a threat and started killing them off. The British were the ones that colonised South Africa not the Afrikaners. I guess you don't even read self why am I bothering. And see if you insult me again I will make sure you are blocked from this forum.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2020
lucasalves:

what standard of living Nigeria has triple your population so someone with a functioning brain will know the poverty level will be higher. don't let me even start mentioning names of successful worldwide billionaires from Nigeria that can more than buy all the south African slaves 2 times over... your massa built that country.. proof me wrong. it's a line of defence cos it's true!!! you are slaves waiting for peanuts in form unemployment grants from your masters in your own country...

Few billionaires =/= wealth of the entire country and economic emancipation of the wide population.

And you think you have a brain? are you talking about the same billionaires that can't buy their oil back from British & American companies? grin The same billionaires that let South Africa take over 90% of Nigeria's lucrative space under their watch? grin those billionaires? you be a jester of the century.

It's prove,not "proof" you Makoko school dropout illiterate.And no! I don't have to prove anything to you.Your country is the poverty capital of the world and mine is not,so there you have it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by ginovera: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

Nigerian fraud is not only limited to Nigeria. That's why the country is synonymous with scams throughout the world.

On the contrary, SA people are so mentally and physically lazy to get involved in such activities that requires high thinking capacity...They do not have that brain otherwise they would be numero uno in cyber crimes as they do with HIV-AIDS record!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Kenny9857(m): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

Only his mom called him a good boy and the public didn't buy that.

You mean to tell me all those Hushy instagram followers and Yahoo Boys worshippers in your country do not exist - South Africans are just making this up?

The SA government does not endorse stealing, otherwise there wouldn't be a single foreign shop operating in SA if those investors felt the government was against them and not protecting them.
Go and check well mumu not only nigerians are following that wash puppy your fellow country men are following him in Instagram too.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Elvis778:

I don't remember mentioning you though,
but I would love to see your statistics,
I mean, the statistics that proves the hardworking ones are outnumbered....I will take you as a dunce if you fail to provide one legit stat...

It's a public forum and you talking about South Africa so I guess that warrants a reply from any South African.

Ask your president Buhari about the numbers of Nigerians in South African prisons.

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by DexterousOne(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2020
target100:
Oh well I have lived in mzanzi for a while and one thing is clear, when the black sa commits a crime its just a crime but when another black non sa commits the same crime, all hell breaks loose but a white guy commits the same crime and they say he may have been coerced into doing it. Overall my greatest wish is to never be associated with a black sa person ( the whites, coloured & Indians i can handle).
Ask about the 40ft container of drugs seized in pe last year? Ofcourse it belongs to a white catel so the case is long dead and container perhaps returned to the owner. ( that's the whole of Africa's problem though)
Note:
You still find 5 good blacks in every 1000 black South african though ( I hope you made the list of 5 )

Yes, it's a problem. The administrators blame it on irregular records in the system. But they're working on fixing it. It's not deliberate fraud.

It's a shame really

A big shame
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by DexterousOne(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

That's interesting grin cheesy
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by lucasalves: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2020
Ausrichie:

Please go to Wikipedia and read about the Vorertrekkers since you can't even do some simple research. I'm sure you know nothing of the anglo-boer war. They settled in South Africa around the 17th century and began trading with Dingane the king of the zulus that deposed his brother Shaka. They were peaceful until Dingane started seeing them as a threat and started killing them off. The British were the ones that colonised South Africa not the Afrikaners. I guess you don't even read self why am I bothering. And see if you insult me again I will make sure you are blocked from this forum.

pls do that... block everyone whose viewpoint isn't alligned with all the tales in your head..
since Google is your friend, why not look for the history of what followed after the Dutch shipwreck.... yeah they were settlers indeed
In 1795, the Cape Colony became a British colony, before it was returned to the Dutch in 1802. During this first period of British rule, South-East Africa became the main source of slaves. ... The main purpose of these expeditions was to trade slaves.

According to a report prepared by Anadolu Agency, the Dutch began to colonize the African continent from West Africa. It used natural and human resources of Ghana and Senegal in the 16th century, Ivory Coast and South Africa in the 17th century, and Namibia in the 19th century after colonizing them.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Elvis778(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Another thing - there are many hardworking South Africans too (both in SA & abroad) but you don't see them demanding a standing ovation for that.Why? because they don't feel they are doing anyone a favour by working their tails off to support their lives.This mentality of thinking that you deserve a round of applause for doing what is expected of an adult must be done away with.
cuz last time I checked, Nigeria is one of, if not the number one exporters of skilled labor in the whole of Africa (you know what that means? it means most Nigerian immigrants are skilled, especially legal immigrants), while that is bad for my country's economy, I don't see how that translates to most of them being criminals, that's just one of your stupid stereotypes....
besides, if your citizens were never very dependent on drugs, I don't see how those few blacksheeps will settle for drug related crimes in your country....so while we deal with our very few bad citizens, I will advise you also deal with the large percentage of your population that depends on large intake of drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by lucasalves: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Few billionaires =/= wealth of the entire country and economic emancipation of the wide population.

And you think you have a brain? are you talking about the same billionaires that can't buy their oil back from British & American companies? grin The same billionaires that let South Africa take over 90% of Nigeria's lucrative space under their watch? grin those billionaires? you be a jester of the century.

It's prove,not "proof" you Makoko school dropout illiterate.And no! I don't have to prove anything to you.Your country is the poverty capital of the world and mine is not,so there you have it.

ok just so you know that everything you have said above is nothing but the ranting of an illiterate fool
here goes the dictionary meaning of "proof" idiot
evidence or argument establishing a fact or the truth of a statement.

"you will be asked to give proof of your identity"

synonyms: evidence, verification, corroboration, authentication, confirmation, certification, validation, attestation, demonstration, substantiation, witness, testament, documentation, facts, data, testimony, ammunition

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2020
James4bright:

South Africa doesn't belong to you, it belongs to the whites.

I'd gladly migrate to SA and live in Urban cities because only the whites live there. White South Africans are very accommodating and loving. I don't take instructions from black South Africans.

Black South Africans are the ones with the power to approve or tear your toilet paper passport apart,and you go beg for their VISA daily under the skin-peeling temperatures of Makoko.So you live at our mercy grin and basically you are our slaves.

Nigerians only live in the skid row parts of cities where no South Africans of any colour are found.We are not devided in our disdain for Nigerians.Why do you think the Apartheid government sealed the borders tight so that you kwerekweres don't come in? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Elvis778(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2020
JaceBlaze:

It's a public forum and you talking about South Africa so I guess that warrants a reply from any South African.

Ask your president Buhari about the numbers of Nigerians in South African prisons.
I bet the number is not upto 2% (or even 1%) of the entire Nigerians in South Africa, is it??
I also know that Nigerians in South Africa does not represent the entire well meaning Nigerians all around the world,
I'm also aware that a very good number of the so called Nigerians in South African prison were wrongly accused and forcefully detained, also, some claim to be Nigerians whereas they aren't.....
I am also aware that more South Africans are in your prison more than the whole foreigners combined,which means you ain't a saint either...

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2020
DexterousOne:

That's interesting grin cheesy

It's a fact. Go to "Kenya is Ahead of Nigeria" thread and see how Nigerians are slaughtered there. The Kenyans are witty.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
Poohole.

The last Twitter trend from SA to Ngr was #NigeriansMust Fall.

Awon werey.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by lucasalves: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I think you don Bleep up... plus pls when you bring up stats pls make sure to provide a source for this baseless claims... like I could say 95% of south African men are rapist, is it true?? who knows I guess we will never figure that one out. You would know the importance of citation if you ever passed through my Makoko school or better still you will learn the meaning of the word proof...

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by marshalcarter: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
kiddkash:
e be like say na fraud dey pay ooohhhh. na to go find lappy remain

but God Abeg make nothing push me to do it
my brother...as I dey like this...I don dey reason south oooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.