Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (100313 Views)

I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by ibkonekt(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
wh0re of babylon is just seeking attention

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Benwallt(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Badt guy. He wants the girl to drag herself in so he cld chop and clean mouth. The guy does not like tears from a crying baby

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Vickho6(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Why not go straight to the point,, greetings everyday,,,

It enough for her to worry about?

Na conc simp be this ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by ruggedtimi(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Goodmorning

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by iLegendd(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Give the guy ChatDîcted book and watch the game change.

Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by mrkings84(m): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
The bae don provoke. She be like, "OGA RESPECT YOURSELF, NO BE GOOD MORNING, GOODAFTERNOON, OR GOODNIGHT WAY PERSON GO CHOP"

BUT THE GUY NO SEROSER@ ALL!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Jh0wsef(m): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
THUNDER4real:
The guy get full time employment in greeting.

Lmao
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
The guy is shy, it obvious. Nothing stops you from taking the bull by the horns and asking him out for a date.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Jh0wsef(m): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hahaha. I love this guy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Moneyboyz: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
The lady even try cause that guy can greet for Africa, he should be nominated for an award of some kind.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Kobicove(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
smiley
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by osamz007: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
HAHA NA MY DEAR THAT BOY GO USE KILL THE GIRL

LOVE DEY INTOXICATE SHAA
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Ibfpleasant(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
I could see from the chat “Good evening my dear” at 1:45am. He might me ghost truly.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hustle ooo. Make your child no end up begging for food while you end up a baby mama. Men should be the last thing in a lady's mind but here in Nigeria, it's first on their priority list grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Happyguy201: 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
guys don dey get sense smalls small. gone are those days when we men be chasing girls like something.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Angelfrost(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nigga is not that into you... Kinda simple and very obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Edusouls(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dey there they wait for him to Chyke you, you probably met an entity in human form many are walking around like us, until he starts appearing in your dreams violently then you would understand what type of life we live in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by komodapson(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
Emmypure:
it's a fake chat just to seek attention, the greetings don't correspond to the time that is used, except they are in another planet.

Na correct lubricant Oil dey us head....correct..u dey observe

4 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by iReddington: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
Which kain relentless greeting be this
This guy can greet for the continent oo. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by messenger4891: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
From the screen shots,the fine bobo can't differentiate "am" from "Pm".

Woman sha!

Maybe someone wants to get attention.....hustle is real either by hook or crook

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Duckham10: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Which fine boy? Why should he call? Is it by force? Why not call him? Fellow nairalanders help me.hunger is finishing me...00 35 32 59 79 access bnk
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by baby124: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
LMAO. The guy Na professional greeter grin cheesy. Please block him. He’s not ok

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by MrBigiman: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
grin if he goes further than greeting you'll say he molested you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by uthlaw: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Vickho6:
Why not go straight to the point,, greetings everyday,,,

It enough for her to worry about?

Na conc simp be this ooooo
and what if he doesn't have interest in dating her!

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by my2chains(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
It shall be well with all of you reading this,

from today you all shall be blessed without measures!

Your cups shall flow unimaniginably well!

Op you shall live a ripe fruitfull old age,
your life is blessed

peace!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Bar1941(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sorry about that, perhps the fineboy saw your without make-up picture and decided otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ningen:
Disgusting scene in her whatsapp.
Dude is just greeting her like it's a job.

That guy is a disgrace. sad

grin
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by ukaface(f): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Both of 'em ain't serious
But I think the guy is a comedian..... grin grin grin

But then,it's not about fine bobo, every other package has to fall in place to make him a ' fine bobo'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by dominique(f): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
The guy has a PhD in greeting grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by oluwasegun007(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
MainForeigner:
Could it be they're in different planet?. He greets her Good evenin @ 5:am. Good morning @ 7:pm.

The guy dey use Glo...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by kollysnut(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
rasheylaw:
In a rather hilarious post shared by a Facebook user on the social networking platform, a Nigerian lady has lamented over the dullness of her conversations with a “fine boy” who she gave her number to about three months ago.

According to her, she felt that by this time, the guy who requested for her number would have asked her out and they woulda had a relationship going as of this moment.

But the lady, Mercury, who says she wishes for the year to ‘come and go’, has been left with nothing but total disappointment with the guy who apparently loves to tell her how “Good” every time of the day is.

From the screenshots of their chats she shared, the guy consistently sent her “good morning, afternoon and evening” texts even when she didn’t respond to them.

Now she’s taken to her page to lament over the situation as she wonders whether the said guy is a ghost or something. See her post below,

I need that - damn niggar guy to say something, that guy can mk me laugh. If u r reading this, pls say something, this is ur food, i need u to kill it with ur damn nigar comment....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.