Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (100308 Views)

I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
HE DOESN'T WANT "I'M NOT INTERESTED BUT WE CAN BE FRIENDS" FOR A REPLY. I'M SURE YOU'LL SOON START NEEDING 2K URGENTLY SO YOUNG MAN DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE THAT CHANCE.

Mah nigga grin grin grin

Why is it always 2k?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by bassman007(m): 12:03am On Jul 01, 2020
Some girls sef undecided. The guy even try to be greeting you. Why not try starting up a conversation after answering his greetings and see where it leads, after all it's not solely a man's responsibility to keep a conversation flowing.
If this guy is not chatting from another country then he's not normal at all o. Greeting good evening in the morning and good morning in the night.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by willyjacs(m): 12:05am On Jul 01, 2020
the guy dey greet her "good afternoon" at 7:50pm
"good evening" at 5am.

if he is not in another country, then dude must be high on something or na Photoshop wey nor get smart planning.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by needanswer: 12:13am On Jul 01, 2020
onyinye15 is no longer 15 but 25grin
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Kubernetes: 12:17am On Jul 01, 2020
The conversation showed can't be real.
Probably some random girl acting as two different persons trying to seek Attention.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Rroszy(m): 12:21am On Jul 01, 2020
so funny
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by mechanics(m): 12:35am On Jul 01, 2020
lolz, she should make the move.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by ChiefSweetus: 12:49am On Jul 01, 2020
Rozz:
LMAO
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by mannyiyke: 12:59am On Jul 01, 2020
Rozz:
LMAO
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by mannyiyke: 1:00am On Jul 01, 2020
THUNDER4real:
The guy get full time employment in greeting.
grin grin
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Platony(m): 1:24am On Jul 01, 2020
This guy is sooo me. smiley

I just collect number.

First day - call
2nd day - chat
3rd day to unknown - No call, no chat

The truth is; a time comes in a reasonable man's life when he realises that flirting isn't worth it since he's got a serious partner.

If u really want to focus & achieve greater heights, flirting shouldn't be part of the picture. Though it ain't easy to jst stop like that. That's why we still collect numbers bt don't call or get serious with the lady. No matter how beautiful she is.....I don't trip. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by frozen70(f): 1:30am On Jul 01, 2020
She is just desperate and once a man detects a desperate woman he treats her like an unwanted guest

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by BOSMANARIS(m): 1:32am On Jul 01, 2020
MainForeigner:
The Time interval doesn't correspond with the greetings. So I think this is just attention seeking.

You get sense, no small.
Case you guys don't know, I've got 4 different WhatsApp working perfectly on just my single phone.
The lady is the one doing those call and response thing jawe.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Minemrys: 2:00am On Jul 01, 2020
Skmoda360:

That guy is going for Guinness book of record for most retarded way of chatting.....
the thing is, c0mmunicati0n shouldn't be one sided.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Minemrys: 2:03am On Jul 01, 2020
NtiObaEneke:
The guy is shy, it obvious. Nothing stops you from taking the bull by the horns and asking him out for a date.
it's like telling nigerian politicians to be fair.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Burgerlomo: 2:21am On Jul 01, 2020
Mummy boy grin
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by yusufmurry: 2:25am On Jul 01, 2020
tydi:
And the brainless girl wouldn't raise any interactive topic that would lead to an Interesting chat thereby leading them getting to know themselves, how dumb she literally would be.

Chatting with a Nigerian girl is boring anyways.

This is 2020, brain dead girl wake up.

I don't tire with them. Not even one healthy discussion. Then try to go into meaningful discussion, na war.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by ecomalchemist(m): 2:30am On Jul 01, 2020
merieam16:
gringringrin dis 1 na confirm simp

Do you know the meaning of 'simp' or you are just throwing the word carelessly around because it sounds cool ?

9 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Minemrys: 2:33am On Jul 01, 2020
Juliearth:
The chats seem doctored, judging by the irregularities in the salutations ( good afternoon when it morning and vice versa)
u kn0w that thing called time z0ne?
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Revolva(m): 2:36am On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by solsticey2k3(m): 3:00am On Jul 01, 2020
If he doesn’t do the asking out, ask him out yourself na.
Why is it that our African ladies are still like this in this time and age. We understand that some guys might take it for granted, but there’s always an exception to every rule grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by favour32(m): 3:03am On Jul 01, 2020
MainForeigner:
The Time interval doesn't correspond with the greetings. So I think this is just attention seeking.
Na only fixed time 8:15 pm the greetings dey take place?
The story get k leg.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by BlackFlamefromP: 3:06am On Jul 01, 2020
@bolded: How did you do it?

BOSMANARIS:

You get sense, no small.
Case you guys don't know, I've got 4 different WhatsApp working perfectly on just my single phone.
The lady is the one doing those call and response thing jawe.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by fyneboi79(m): 3:35am On Jul 01, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I remember one time like that when one babe showed me all the whole light in the world despite that zini lock up just act as if I didn't see her she later stood her ground me self do small shakara grin cause I know if it was me she will do the same
Na the best o! Me I dey shakara for women sef dey claim say I no see green light make she roast small.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 01, 2020
Why is she not picking his calls. Who knows if he wanted to say it verbally.

The two of them are boring.
The wooer and wooee are not creative.

Nonsense and Alacrity.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Birniwa(m): 3:55am On Jul 01, 2020
Now of what importance is this useless topic is on the front page. Some I begin to wonder if Seun gets outside the street/market, picks random people, and assigns them Moderators on this Forum.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:02am On Jul 01, 2020
Ningen:
Disgusting scene in her whatsapp.
Dude is just greeting her like it's a job.

That guy is a disgrace. sad

there are guys like that, they don't know how to toast woman.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by eenai(m): 4:08am On Jul 01, 2020
Gudu de morning ka.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by riczy(m): 5:09am On Jul 01, 2020
The Gul isn't conversational, since Mohammadu didn't go to Mecca, mecca wud av visited in dt case, wat matters is dt provided there was a worship!

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Pacesetter123(m): 5:15am On Jul 01, 2020
Emaprince:
A very dull fine boy!!!

Who greets good afternoon at 7pm.....

Good evening at 4am

How is your day going by 5am?? When she is prolly still on bed

Made up chat
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:15am On Jul 01, 2020
So the so called girl didn't ask for the fine dude number? She have instead call her fine boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.