Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (100257 Views)

I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Goddyj(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
But everyone has a person he/she snubs or only greets on social media. Even me I have many chats with this same pattern smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by saxby(f): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
dont mind dem, na so some casted bois dey do
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by uthlaw: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Happyguy201:
guys don dey get sense smalls small. gone are those days when we men be chasing girls like something.
I swear down,the level dey give me joy!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Farki: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
I doubt this is real.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Jerrick(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Good afternoon ni 7:23pm?? That's strange
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by yomi007k(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
HE DOESN'T WANT "I'M NOT INTERESTED BUT WE CAN BE FRIENDS" FOR A REPLY. I'M SURE YOU'LL SOON START NEEDING 2K URGENTLY SO YOUNG MAN DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE THAT CHANCE.

The guy wise grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by MsAllison(f): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
nairaland and stale news shocked
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Farki: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
tydi:
And the brainless girl wouldn't raise any interactive topic that would lead to an Interesting chat thereby leading them getting to know themselves, how dumb she literally would be.

Chatting with a Nigerian girl is boring anyways.

This is 2020, brain dead girl wake up.

Some girls really do act like this, you try to talk with them but they can only answer "good", "I'm fine", "OK", "I don't know" and "LOL".

It's like their brains are empty vessels only stimulated by money.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Malawian(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
ValCon888:
I like that guy. He's a real G.

He's keeping her on ice while waiting patiently for her to turn to an Evening Newspaper.
Na O.G

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by sircatherine45(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
oluwasegun007:

The guy dey use Glo...
grin
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by ehix89(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
All script, the greetings do not corelate with the timing on her whatsapp
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
How about initiating herself? No one assigned a man to be solely responsible for initiating.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
FAKE
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Raeheemwayne: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
On behalf of the folk; we disown this guy — for he is no longer one of Us. What a disgrace.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
ok
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
But why are all the read messages not showing the blue tick

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Kennydoc(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
MainForeigner:
The Time interval doesn't correspond with the greetings. So I think this is just attention seeking.

He is very likely in the Americas (North or South America). His time is about 6 hours or more behind the girl's (Nigeria's) time, so his greetings are appropriate with regards to his time Zone. Take out about 6hours from the time shown in his messages and see that his greetings were appropriate.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by tydi(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Farki:

Some girls really do act like this, you try to talk with them but they can only answer "good", "I'm fine", "OK", "I don't know" and "LOL".

Try chatting with a foreign girl on Facebook and see how lively and captivating the chat would be even the old ones among them would be curious to know and learn things from your own perspectives and view of life. Another thing they ain't mostly online cus prolly they have time for everything but that 30mins -1hr chat between you guys will be enjoyable and with more serious topic to be discussed for the next day. But our naija girls despite being online from morning till night all thanks to joblessness, learning and doing nothing, just monitoring how many of her exes are on and offline. na entitled and dull brain them get looking for the nearest mugu to go spread their stinking pvssy to and collect his money.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Rilwayne001: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
grin grin
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by pocohantas(f): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
Two very boring people.

Pukes!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Ximenez(m): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
The guy don work as security for bank before

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by bluefilm: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
ValCon888:
I like that guy. He's a real G.

He's keeping her on ice while waiting patiently for her to turn to an Evening Newspaper.

That's very very wicked of him if that's the case. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by kendrick9(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
thats Typical chat with a Nigerian girl. They are always waiting on the guy to initiate conversation... chatting with naija girls is damn boring

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Chirowman(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
is either his shy or doesn't know how to start off a conversation.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by akmath: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
COME AND GO
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ningen:
Disgusting scene in her whatsapp.
Dude is just greeting her like it's a job.

That guy is a disgrace. sad

What do you mean? Do you know why I don't want to woo her?
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Kennydoc(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
MainForeigner:
Could it be they're in different planet?. He greets her Good evenin @ 5:am. Good morning @ 7:pm.

He is possibly in the US or Canada. His time zone is at least 6 hours behind the girl's time. If the girl had knowledge of time zones, she could have deduced it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by AudioNews(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I remember one time like that when one babe showed me all the whole light in the world despite that zini lock up just act as if I didn't see her she later stood her ground me self do small shakara cause I know if it was me she will do the same

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by kendrick9(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Farki:

exactly...
imagine investing all your time and energy to type a well constructed sentence only for the girl to reply with 'lol' or 'k'..
naija girls online are really dumb

12 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Dalby(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
My advice beat him to it. Greet him first in the morning, afternoon & evening. So he has nothing to say...either to advance or retreat... grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Johnsown1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lol
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by morris477(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
I thought the guy has certificate of greeting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.