Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her (70938 Views)

I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) / Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Chris2863(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mvici:
why would she marry me when Christopher is here to snatch her grin old man.
Hahahahah, you are obviously drunk
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by sandrapretty(f): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2020
Dreciousoreva01:
i think you are taking it too far
hi are you from Delta?
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
sandrapretty:
hi are you from Delta?
yes i am
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by sandrapretty(f): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dreciousoreva01:
yes i am
isoko?
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
sandrapretty:
isoko?
yes
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by sandrapretty(f): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dreciousoreva01:
yes
nice. kindly drop your mail let's discuss and get to know each other
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
sandrapretty:
nice. kindly drop your mail let's discuss and get to know each other
ok. i will send you
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by sandrapretty(f): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dreciousoreva01:
ok. i will send you
the mail attached to my moniker isn't working..
kindly mail me via udemetriumph@yahoo.com
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
sandrapretty:
the mail attached to my moniker isn't working..
kindly mail me via udemetriumph@yahoo.com
ok i will
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by streetzdreamz(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2020
wjxavier:
I wish I could like this a million times.
Na man you be.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by paranorman(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
obinoral1179:
Iost my dad 26 years ago and my mum make sure we all got graduated and recently she is starting to find love with another man and she calls the man ADEMI, we the boys alway tease her of her new found love and we are happy for her as long she is happy..... May you find a suitable hubby for mummy...

shocked shocked cool grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2020
Foodqueen:

You are very stupid. You are definitely one of those girls that have no brain.
she no geh brain oo! I don report am and nl don ban am 4 life cool
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by krushdripper(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
Junior66:

I guess you are a kid too like the poster.
Going around calling people kids, you that is an adult, what has your adulthood thinking done for Nigeria? Mugu.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by krushdripper(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Mvici:
I Lost Confidence In My Girlfriend The Moment She Asked Me To Marry For My Mother.

I had a girlfriend some few months back before the covid 19 outbreak, that was after we went home from school due to the strike and the pandemic, we both are in the same school which is IBB university lapai, in our final.

So at home this faithful day, I put a call through! We both were talking, laughing on phone, so she ask about my mum, I said she was fine and she now ask abt her loneliness because no one at home, I told her but I'm still here with her, she ask what if school resume and what if we should go for our service next year, she now told me to marry another man for my mum.... lol... telling me who knows" that my mum might like the idea if I should table it with her. Gosh! I actually laughed about it then on phone with her but inside me, it wasn't funny at all.

The next day, what she told me was still bordering me, so many things were just running on my mind...so even if by mistake I wife her in future and the Lord decide to take me when we have a grown up child like me, who is planning on becoming a graduate this year and have even spent 30 years in marriage already....she won't even mourn me for long before accepting another man's proposal or bleeping with another man or probably her one time ex.

I decided to ask my mum with play, mum be sincere to me, you and my dad have been married since far back 1986... U both were in marriage for about 30 yrs before he past away few years ago, may his soul rest in peace..this is 5yrs now are you considering on marrying any one or having any kind of body movement or even can stand the presence of another man in your life?

Guess what her reply was....
Mum said my dad was the only man she know in her life and that's how it going to remain by God grace, period! and I shouldn't ask her such again with cry/smiles on her face because she has me and I will give her groundchil........

Seriously I don't know why I brought this here but pls tell me, any girl that can ask a 52 Year old woman to re_marry even after she has a child, isn't it clear that she can't stay without having sex to anyone as long as her husband is on a peace keeping mission or even travel abroad?

Thanks everyone.
Note this OP, Girls will create male accounts and make up stories just to spite you on this like they're already doing cos you've seen the incoming danger from one of thiers before hand, pretence and fakery is thier nature. no one knows or understand your mom or gf like you so do what you feel concerning the matter and don't let anyone spite you cos of it.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:23am On Jul 12, 2020
krushdripper:
Note this OP, Girls will create male accounts and make up stories just to spite you on this like they're already doing cos you've seen the incoming danger from one of thiers before hand, pretence and fakery is thier nature. no one knows or understand your mom or gf like you so do what you feel concerning the matter and don't let anyone spite you cos of it.
I hope u listen to this ode , and destroy ur relationship for nothing
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:33am On Jul 12, 2020
Luckysbab:

Oga, the truth is bitter. That girl is way more matured than you are.

If I had my way, I will advise her not to marry you sef.

Na your type go dey trouble your wife over petty issues. You don't deserve her.

Also it is grandchildren, not groundchildren abi groundnut children
I Dey tell you ,,, men that think like babies, no critical thinking at all. Shame no even catch am , small pickin sense

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:36am On Jul 12, 2020
Jennifer89:

So your problem is how your mum will go down with another man? Oga her husband is late and you are all grown if she wants to remarry allow her to please, in fact suggest it to her abg

All she needs is companionship and even if sex comes in what is your business? That is why I love 'Oyibo' people coz you'll see a 60 year old mama looking for love
these kids believe If your are old u don’t need love anymore
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:40am On Jul 12, 2020
JohnOkolo:

That girl is a No No.

see person
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:49am On Jul 12, 2020
victorian:
Op, let your mom live in peace. You think to get married again to a man is child's play? It's lots of work. And at 56? Trust me, she's not ready to go down that lane again.
My dad died before my mum at age 90 years, my mum was 55years back then. She was always alone, either cooking my meals and gisting with me as my chat buddy whenever I got back from work. Sometimes I get to see her reading her Bible. One day I asked her mummy, are u not lonely? Don't u want a man to keep you company? She smiled. She shook her head and said no. She is not ready for man wahala and she happy and peaceful seeing me working and getting myself together. That I'm the one who's suppose to marry, she has lived her life and no man can replace my dad. She's not just ready for any man issues. That I should marry and give her grandchildren.
I sighed, I said OK mom.

She looks peaceful living alone without a man and she died peacefully,5years later.

Op just leave your mom Abeg. Let her live her remaining life in peace.

Then your gf? Let her know mom is not getting married, end of discussion.
like you actually expect her to tell you about her romantic life ? All these children self
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:58am On Jul 12, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Though it's a suggestion as somebody put it here. But the question is what triggered such a suggestion ? Did she observe that the old woman could not cope with her loneliness ? Was there anything to suggest that the woman was not comfortable and needed another marriage (man) in her life ? Like the old woman was incapable of taking a personal decision and that somebody had to "suggest" what's good for her ?

Sometimes,learning how to keep shut saves a lot of troubles. I would lose confidence in such a girl too. She has succeeded in portraying herself as someone who can't do without a man or the so called "Companion" in her life.
I bet all the people saying all these ain’t more than 20 years . Companionship is a necessity!! Not luxury !!
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Swtbabyvee(f): 3:05am On Jul 12, 2020
makydebbie:

I feel the girl should've minded her business sha. But this op sounds like a silly child to me.
You brought the words out of my mouth.
there is nothing like mind her business in this issue , they were obviously hving a discussion and she brought up her suggestion. She spoke to her man about it not like she told her face to face or forced it on her ,. U folks really need to know when to use the mind your business word . As far she’s concerned, this is family. Every little thing, mind your business. Sis please if you hv no one you care about . Don’t rub it on anyone .. the only issue here is the guy is dull

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Swtbabyvee(f): 3:07am On Jul 12, 2020
Someone7:

So you were upset but weren't real enough to say it? Your girlfriens is a woman (if you haven't noticed grin) and she may understand your mum's position even more.. Drop your ego and think about your mum..
Exactly

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by krushdripper(m): 6:03am On Jul 12, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
I hope u listen to this ode , and destroy ur relationship for nothing
Mumu brainless fish, is it your relationship? he'll do what he deems fit and there nothing you can do about it you weak shit. when your breast don dey sag and your skin don dey wrinkle, you go dey famz relationship. Fake disgusting stinking fool like you that can't own up to your actions, you better keep distancing and turning men down all your life you perishable nonentity.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
I bet all the people saying all these ain’t more than 20 years . Companionship is a necessity!! Not luxury !!

Madam Methuselah,the point is if the old woman desired a male companion, she would have made a move to get one for herself. Does companionship necessarily mean having an opposite sex as a friend or companion ? The senseless girlfriend made a "suggestion" that the old woman ,her boyfriend's mother,should remarry ! Like she can only get the necessary/needed "companionship"through marriage only ? What if the woman's holy book or fellow widow is her companion ?

Yes,companionship is necessary but it is not limited to opposite sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Swtbabyvee(f): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Madam Methuselah,the point is if the old woman desired a male companion, she would have made a move to get one for herself. Does companionship necessarily mean having an opposite sex as a friend or companion ? The senseless girlfriend made a "suggestion" that the old woman ,her boyfriend's mother,should remarry ! Like she can only get the necessary/needed "companionship"through marriage only ? What if the woman's holy book or fellow widow is her companion ?

Yes,companionship is necessary but it is not limited to opposite sex.
first of 52 years isn’t old and which other companionship beats a spouse ? What kin of miserable thinking is this oo, so a fellow widow should be her companion? So u believe this your suggestion is better than that of his girlfriend? Lol small pikin sense

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
first of 52 years isn’t old and which other companionship beats a spouse ? What kin of miserable thinking is this oo, so a fellow widow should be her companion? So u believe this your suggestion is better than that of his girlfriend? Lol small pikin sense

You're already sounding like a broken gramophone; you ain't making any sense ! Perhaps, you need to look up the meaning of companionship in a good dictionary for you to have an idea of what it means. It means a feeling of FELLOWSHIP or FRIENDSHIP ! Are you saying this FEELING can only be gotten from a "spouse" or that it is limited to marriage ?

Obviously, you are unfortunately blessed with an absurd thought process and that's why you seem to have a one track way of viewing issues without thinking logically through them ! It did not occur to your feeble mind that a 52 year old is an adult that is capable of making her own decision without any stupid suggestion from a randy ( apparently) girlfriend of her son ? And according to your own Methuselah's wisdom, she could only get a feeling of companionship by remarrying ! Are you being deliberately stupid or something ?

You need to get down from your high horse of thinking that you're older than everyone of us here on Nairaland. The fact is that some of us are old enough to be your parents ! If you are married,your husband must be passing through some hell right now !
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Swtbabyvee(f): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

You're already sounding like a broken gramophone; you ain't making any sense ! Perhaps, you need to look up the meaning of companionship in a good dictionary for you to have an idea of what it means. It means a feeling of FELLOWSHIP or FRIENDSHIP ! Are you saying this FEELING can only be gotten from a "spouse" or that it is limited to marriage ?

Obviously, you are unfortunately blessed with an absurd thought process and that's why you seem to have a one track way of viewing issues without thinking logically through them ! It did not occur to your feeble mind that a 52 year old is an adult that is capable of making her own decision without any stupid suggestion from a randy ( apparently) girlfriend of her son ? And according to your own Methuselah's wisdom, she could only get a feeling of companionship by remarrying ! Are you being deliberately stupid or something ?

You need to get down from your high horse of thinking that you're older than everyone of us here on Nairaland. The fact is that some of us are old enough to be your parents ! If you are married,your husband must be passing through some hell right now !

if u are really older than I am , then u really suit this phrase , a fool at 40 is a fool what? Forever . When u done being pained, u can shove ur opinion up ur ass ..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
if u are really older than I am , then u really suit this phrase , a fool at 40 is a fool what? Forever . When u done being pained, u can shove ur opinion up ur ass ..

I won't dignify your stupidity with my response any further as you seem very determined to advertise it ( your stupidity) for the whole world to see and certainly, I won't allow you to drag me through the mud. I think even pigs are more sensible than you are !

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by makydebbie(f): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
there is nothing like mind her business in this issue , they were obviously hving a discussion and she brought up her suggestion. She spoke to her man about it not like she told her face to face or forced it on her ,. U folks really need to know when to use the mind your business word . As far she’s concerned, this is family. Every little thing, mind your business. Sis please if you hv no one you care about . Don’t rub it on anyone .. the only issue here is the guy is dull

The guy is as dull as you are. You can now fvck out of my mentions.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
makydebbie:

The guy is as dull as you are. You can now fvck out of my mentions.
tell that to ur mother

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by makydebbie(f): 12:08am On Jul 13, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
tell that to ur mother
Your mother is mine as well, I'll relay the message to her. When you want to quote me next time, try harder with accurate spellings and punctuation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says / Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.