Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? (97203 Views)

I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? / What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by stanliwise(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
I concur. No one can use pregnancy to tie me down, not even mynd44, Vickyrotex, seunmohmoh,Bola146 or notoriousbabe
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by emmaitive(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Oga you must carry your cross oo
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by franchasng: 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dannyfan:
I can't imagine sleeping with someone I don't love. You nkoor Anuoluwa1234?
keep lying to yourself to gain like u hear

As if u know what love is, mstwwwww undecided
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by Dannyfan(m): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
, Danny u hennn kiss kiss.. its okay.
Btw why will u marry someone u don't love, oh ok some do it cuz of money sha. sad
is not me now. It is so disgusting shaa. Anyways he's already in the marriage let him deal with it. Spiritually and emotionally.
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by Evercurious(f): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
HembaqMbk:
Bible says "Love your wife". It is a commandment. So just love her. It is the only way to cope.

But you know this isnt being fair at all. The guy is barely struggling to love her and you dropped this? Lol
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by iammolise(m): 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Charley Don shit 4 church... That's why I don't do hit n run or chop clean mouth(as they call it)... If I know ure not a girl I can accept pregnancy from or wife u in case ticket burst, forget it waka pass undecided I won't even play with u let alone toast

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by ngwababe(f): 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
My father will always tell us, "meta onye di mma enyi, maka ọlụlụ".

How you men get erected to stick into a girl you don't love marvels me. I'm yet to know the difference between that silly attitude and rape.

Isn't it obvious yet to you that you're married? My brother, work out your salvation.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by IpobOsuIgbo: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
bukatyne:

Brother Ollins,

If this lady is as terrible as this, how were you able to get an erection to stick it into her?

How did you start the toasting to get her into your bed and arms?

The same magic you worked to get her pregnant, use it again.

It is in you like peak!
[/s]

Very senseless and stupîd question.
Smh!

How do people "get erection to stick" into prostitutes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by Dannyfan(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
franchasng:
keep lying to yourself to gain like u hear

As if u know what love is, mstwwwww undecided
Like bi ti bawo, e go give me money? I'm talking of myself and not you. There's should be a chemistry between me and the person I will lay with.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by samsard(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
baby124:
She’s all these things but good enough to Bleep abi? Whatever made you enter that hole without protection despite all these can make you learn to love her. Love is a decision. You can make the effort to talk to her and brush her up since there is room for improvement
Fat lie

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
for better for worst till Covid tear us apart.
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by chaloskyx: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
oga divorce and take charge of your life both of you can find happiness with other people abeg life is too short to be sulking take charge and go for what makes you happy and your heart desires
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
SMH

the only thing I picked from your story is the part you made mention of pressure from family.

so, what has the family done so far to check on your marriage?
where are they now?
what are they contributing now?

this would teach some guys a lesson that no matter the pressure from your family, you should marry at your own convince.
no family should force you to go marry. none! never!

who the family pressure epp?

as I dey, I don old reach who suppose do born like 2/3 kids, despite family talk, I tell em I go marry when at my own convenience ni ooh, I can't bring a wife because of your pressure.... naaaah, e no fit work.

we all own our lives and no one can live it for us ooh.

my point here is, I know some guys go learn from ur ordeal that no family pressure should be allowed to push u in the rush. own your life.

lastly, oga OP, I no dey encourage divorce. me, personally, I see marriage as a one-time course. once u marry, u marry be that, e no suppose be from one marriage to another. as for me oooh.

everybody should/must bear their cross. that's why e better make u take ur time before jumping on marrying someone's daughter or son.

I pray make God bring love and peace to your home.

wetin concern me sef.
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by GIdiata(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bola146:
See why it's very risky to be flirting with someone you don't love, I just pity the lady. Na your cross be that, you know what is best for you

and why it's also risky for women who think they have a perfect shape to seduce guys for Money. may be she agreed to spread her legs because of SHAWARMA
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by PaulH07: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
ollins:
Let me cut the story short. Had a fling with this girl, along the line she got pregnant. You know all that talk of "if you could sleep with her, then you must marry her" "if you got her pregnant then you must marry her", Iooking back now, I wished I hadn't listened to all those voices.

I knew in my heart that I didn't love her, even she knew but the pressure from the family was too much, I had to marry her. On my marriage day I was practically crying within me.

Her character is just opposite of all I wanted in a woman, she's barely educated, loud and loquacious.

That's my cross I am carrying today, stuck in a loveless marriage.

The warmth and Romance is absent from our home, we have not had intimacy since beginning of the year till now, we just have no interest anymore in each other. We are just living together for the sake of our child.

My question now is how does one cope�? Is this how I am going to live the rest of my life?

Na issues like these no dey even give me erections that often.

Nowadays b4 going out, I self-service first, incase I see one sexy babe wey go wan gimme brainwave.

If I don self-service the nonsense comot my body, I go know how to see clearly when I reach outside.

Very few babes have something to offer nowadays apart from sex, sex & sex.

They'll use their puna to trap any man that falls...

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by IpobOsuIgbo: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
ichidodo:
Inject yourself with pheromones before wafting same across her nostrils then watch Cupid strike both of you..Voila...
[/s]
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by zakkxx: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
MY BROTHER YOU DON ENTER; JUST BE PRAYERFUL AND SHOW HER LOVE WOMEN ARE LIKE COMPUTER. GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT.
IF YOU DIVORCE HER MAKE SURE U DONT SLEEP WITH ANY GAL BECAUSE IF YOU DO NA ADULTERY. SO IS BETTER U STAY AND GIVE HER WHAT U EXPECT FROM HER. THE ONLY CONDITION FOR ANOTHER MARRIAGE IS IF SHE dies BEFORE U. IF U RUN AWAY ANY U DIE U DON BUY TICKET TO HELL FIRE BE DAT OO.
MY BROTHER YOUR CASE NA EXAMPLE TO ANY YOUTH OOO; AWOF DE RUN BELLE OOO. I BELIEVE GOD WIL C U TRUE. GOD BLESS YOUR MARRIAGE WITH PEACE AND LOVE.
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by jpworld(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
gudvibz:
Try and get to know her, try understanding her and get all to her. Both of u need to sit down and talk about you (both) and ur likes and dislikes, virtually about everything, if nothing changes well separation or u bear it till the end.

You know love is grown

Lol, sound so easy, the guy should just quit.
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by franchasng: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dannyfan:
Like bi ti bawo, e go give me money? I'm talking of myself and not you. There's should be a chemistry between me and the person I will lay with.
chemistry is not love.

You can have your chemistry with a lady you don't have a romantic love for.

All you need to fvck any lady is for her body to appeal to your eyes and tickle your nerves and get your adrenaline rushing, you don't need love to fvck a lady, quit lying boi wink
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by palsenator(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
ollins:
Let me cut the story short. Had a fling with this girl, along the line she got pregnant. You know all that talk of "if you could sleep with her, then you must marry her" "if you got her pregnant then you must marry her", Iooking back now, I wished I hadn't listened to all those voices.

I knew in my heart that I didn't love her, even she knew but the pressure from the family was too much, I had to marry her. On my marriage day I was practically crying within me.

Her character is just opposite of all I wanted in a woman, she's barely educated, loud and loquacious.

The warmth and Romance is absent from our home, we have not had intimacy since beginning of the year till now, we just have no interest anymore in each other. We are just living together for the sake of our child.

My question now is how does one cope�? Is this how I am going to live the rest of my life?

As long as she is not an agrresive person, a vengeful person, and "idc" attitude, then u can school her , mould her to your taste. It comes with a willingness from you and an assurance for her that you are ready to make it work. With a whole lot of input, you can make an Angel out of her.
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by mordred44: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Papilo i knw sey 1day u go make us proud

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by incogni2o: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
ollins:

If you fail to Love this Woman, hmm I doubt you will truly love any other.

My Brother, First impressions fade, Every responsible Man knows that.

You have to look past those exasperating attitudes oh, my brother.

Imagine a Woman you love saying this same things about you.

Love is to the soul, it's beyond the Flesh, what you see.

Romance is one side, True Love is another side.

You can't tell me she doesn't have any good thing in Her right. even if it's what attracted her to you in the first Place.

The obvious issue is you Bro .

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by Kingrefreshed: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
ollins:

Bro take heart. We are in the same boat and shoes. What I'm doing is focus on my own life. My business and our kids. I've already settled my mind on how it's gonna go down.
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by Babaken(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Unnerve:

Funny question, but not surprising coming from a woman. Lol

You don't understand the unique electrical impulses of a man's brain. Most men don't need to believe a woman is great or the best before sticking it into her.
The problem usually begins when he gets carried away by how good the sex was and then marries her just because of it, e.g the OP
let me ask this question can you marry someone that's not attracted to you sexually.
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by franchasng: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
ngwababe:
My father will always tell us, "meta onye di mma enyi, maka ọlụlụ".

How you men get erected to stick into a girl you don't love marvels me. I'm yet to know the difference between that silly attitude and rape.

Isn't it obvious yet to you that you're married? My brother, work out your salvation.
men are not women.

Men are visual beings while women are emotional beings.

Take money out of it, most ladies will only fvck a man they are emotionally attached to.

But a man will fvck a lady he doesn't even know her first name so long as the lady have a body that arouses him. Men don't need to love a lady to fvck her, all they need is for her to have the physical attractiveness they desire, that's all.

Any man that tells u otherwise is lying to get u to spread your legs for him to fvck, run from such guys grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by Wronggee(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Abeg tell am !!!!
sylve11:
You're in for a long thing.
In the hay days when you're telling her you loved her just to spread her like bedsheet on top a sheet, so you're telling lies, isn't it? sad

I will not say much because If you nor know how song take start make you no go hurry dance put, before you go dance GARALA inside ASONTO.... cool
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by Codes151(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
ollins:

the change the situation
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by Dannyfan(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
franchasng:
chemistry is not love.

You can have your chemistry with a lady you don't have a romantic love for.

All you need to fvck any lady is for her body to appeal to your eyes and tickle your nerves and get your adrenaline rushing, you don't need love to fvck a lady, quit lying boi wink
Lemme put it like this for you, I can't lay with someone I don't find attractive. And naturally for me I begin to fall for you when I find you attractive and might diminish when she's gone out of sight.
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by Iamsane: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
She is barely educated is the only problem I am seeing here.
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by phemmyfour: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
ollins:

There is a room called DIVORCE....use it
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by Philipxxxx0: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
bukatyne:

Brother Ollins,

If this lady is as terrible as this, how were you able to get an erection to stick it into her?

How did you start the toasting to get her into your bed and arms?

The same magic you worked to get her pregnant, use it again.

It is in you like peak!
A man can have sex with you, without having any atom of love for you, just only sex.is only women that get emotional with sex.
Re: How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? by ngwababe(f): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
franchasng:
men are not women.

Men are visual beings while women are emotional beings.

Take money out of it, most ladies will only fvck a man they are emotionally attached to.

But a man will fvck a lady he doesn't even know her first name so long as the lady have a body that arouses him. Men don't need to love a lady to fvck her, all they need is for her to have the physical attractiveness they desire, that's all.

Any man that tells u otherwise is lying to get u to spread your legs for him to fvck, run from such guys grin

Well, that's true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.