Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It (71855 Views)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty / 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by frog12: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
NEXT TIME stay home and do your WORK in a simple manner and stop ENSLAVING yourself abroad no matter the COST !

Even a DOG has PRIDE !

HUNGRY DOGS will not EAT SHIT !

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by gaskiyamagana: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Yeaa...! All Christians are children of God. God is Love. His children are lovingly nice worldwide unlike the Slaves of Allah who is Darkness and full of Hate.
See killings everywhere there Muslims worldwide
THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD MATTHEW 10 :34.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by gbolswag(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
Help because you are a prostitute
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by gbolswag(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hell because you are a prostitute
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
all thanks to Nigerian government for the action taken .....wait why are Nigerians not commending our government for this...

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by DisLifeSha: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
You wan kill me with Mouth Action with those your lips
One0Random0Girl:

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by izibili44: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lebanon people are bad even in business. My football player return from the country last year December. They refuse to pay him his salary for close to 6 month. They have refused to give him his tf and clearance. Just got him a good club in south Korea. My team are waiting for them to come and claim any entitlement. They will know that African his stronger than them. Just watching from my base.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by TooMuchStuff: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD MATTHEW 10 :34.

The Sword means Word of God. Ephesians 6:17

We are Christians. Children of God.

You are Muslims. Slaves of Allah the Blood-god

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by frog12: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
NEXT TIME stay home and do your WORK in a simple manner and stop ENSLAVING yourself abroad no matter the COST !

Even a DOG has PRIDE !

HUNGRY DOGS will not EAT SHIT !

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by alfredilly: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
The prefered choice of some Nigerian who desperately want to leave the country is baffling. You are seeking a greener pastures and Lebanon became your dream. I can't understand. Even among the advanced country self, I still dey select. I have a Visa US interview turned down early this year just before the lockdown after my mother was issue an immigrant visa to join up with our brother. My ground for application is to give my aged mom a company and stay with her for the period of her stay. Though I was turned down and my mom travelled alone on Fed. 12th, I would have made another attempt we're it not for lockdown and I'm ready to make multiple attempt. I'm not ready to attempt Europe or cananda now and even if I do, it will still be with the aim of ending in US.

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Codes151(m): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
osamz007:
THERE ARE SUCCESSFUL NIGERIANS IN LEBANON

NOT AS IF I'M NOT CONDEMNING THE LEBANESE BUT WHAT WAS THE MOTIVE BEHIND HER TRIP THERE

I HOPE NOT FOR QUICK CASH AS. MANY DO.
you didn’t read the part she said her employer?

Parrot
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Slynation(m): 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Una never see anything... And some persons are planning to leave

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by frog12: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
what are they DOING THERE ?

That country is not STABLE. their LAST PROTEST THROW THEIR prime minister out of THE job BECAUSE OF bad economy.

osamz007:

NOT AS IF I'M NOT CONDEMNING THE LEBANESE BUT WHAT WAS THE MOTIVE BEHIND HER TRIP THERE

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by martic1: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
We are pleased to introduce to you Maticline Industries Nigeria Limited with a wide range of world-renowned liquid processing and packaging plant, recipes for various types of flavored beverages, carbonated soft drinks and industry relevant consultancy services.
We provide a unique range of customized products to suit customer’s diverse needs such as establishing new liquid processing and packaging factory, supply of various machines and equipments e.g. Bottle Blow Molding Machines, Pet Air Compressors of various air pressures producing capacity, chillers, heat exchangers, boilers, conveyors etc.
Our experience in successful machineries supplies, installations and partnership with various firms in the food and liquid packaging and processing industry means that we understand the Challenges you face in your business, and deliver products and services to aid your company in reaching your objectives, With such a great track record, why wouldn’t you want to bring your car us for service? Call or schedule service online today!

Maticline Industries Nigeria Limited | 09083682075 | Ak.Amidu@maticline.com |
|Liquid processing and packaging industry relevant consultancy | Supply of various machineries and equipments | Servicing, Maintenance | Branding |Flexible manufacturing systems for customized solutions |

1 Share

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by LilMissRobbie(f): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
mimimile93:
Mods rule 2 broken.

What's going on here?
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
DropsMic:
Yawn... Broken record.

Nigerians don't learn
Blacks don't learn

Our fore fathers sold their fellow blacks for guns, mirrors, China cups etc example is madam Tinubu (Madam Tinubu: Meet The Most Powerful Female Slave Trader in Yorubaland in the 19th Century) ... It's the 21st century and we still dey sell ourselves....

It's the 21st century and our people still go to foreign racist countries to work as helps..

Our love for money has ruined our race.. We ought to be ashamed of ourselves
she was later exiled by her nephew the king of lagos
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by nkemdi89(f): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
This should be like the 10th batch that have been evacuated, most of them are from the west , unfortunately some of them revealed that they will return when their economy is better.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by planetx: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lebanese should be the one's coming to Nigeria to be doing househelp for us due to how bad the situation in their country is. But because they look like oyinbos we gave them an undeserved elevated position in our country due to our messed up thinking that they are better than us.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by armadeo(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
noble71:
shocked
It's not always greener at the other side.
If you make upto 450k monthly and above in Nigeria please stay here and hustle more.

Meanwhile BUY/SELL your ETHEREUM with us.

When you make upto that amount a month you will now realise more definitely why you have to run.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by temitope66(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Lebanon ke

She for kuku just go Cotonou instead
Had it been this our failed country is okay and accommodate us and cares for us,why go to other people country, how many USA citizens do you have in your states,not saying your area!

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Kubernetes: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
gbolswag:
Hell because you are a prostitute

Exactly.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by leaculpa: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
planetx:
Lebanese should be the one's coming to Nigeria to be doing househelp for us due to how bad the situation in their country is. But because they look like oyinbos we gave them an undeserved elevated position in our country due to our messed up thinking that they are better than us.
Na wa o. Lebanons economy is not dt bad. Downtown beirut looks like new york and they have an active nightlife like dubai.
Is it our country dt doesnt have electricity & minimum wage of $50/month they will come and be doing househelp in? This whole househelp thing should even be scrapped in nigeria too. Its modern day slavery.

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by VirginFinder: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hell is incomparable to whatever anyone has faced, is facing or will face here on Eearth

Hell is not a place you will wish for the worst of your Eenemy..

No human being can smile or shine teeth in hell

No body can crack Jjoke in Hell..

The Rrich man that died without Jesus has not seen the drop of water that he requested for Ffrom Father Abramham since over 1000 years...

I Bbeg you in the Name of JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Savior, Hhumble yourself and Bbow to JESUS

I Pplead with you, Hhumble yourself, Cconfess your Ssins to JESUS and Aaccept Him with all of you..

I plea with you , Llive for JESUS.. do away with any form or kind of sin and Ssubmit to JESUS Christ...

Hell Ffire will not see us in JESUS Name

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by temptnow: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
osamz007:

I pity you, you don't know what's going on in the Arab countries. As you're landing at the airport your passport is taken away from you and you're officially in hell.

It's worst as a lady Oga have right to rape you and beat you as he likes. As a guy you will get tied to a chair and flogged like a cow if you don't mop floor well

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by temptnow: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
leaculpa:

Na wa o. Lebanon is not dt bad. Downtown beirut looks like new york and they have an active nightlife like dubai.
Is it our country dt doesnt have electricity & minimum wage of $50/month they will come and be doing househelp in? This whole househelp thing should even be scrapped in nigeria too. Its modern day slavery.

Well, those so-called beautiful building someone got to clean them daily with slap and that's you.

5 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
goldony:
Lebanese are mean, even here in Nigeria. Get to some LG showrooms,they act very bossy there.
A societal lady and few of us got to visit Mikano himself,MD, Mikano generators. She took his branded folder,gave to one of us to hold at his reception,he saw the folder in the lady's hand and asked her to drop it,how did she get it,before all of us.

@the bolded, you are 100% not wrong about this.
I have been there many times and have had countless deals with them.

if you see the way they use our Nigerian boys self.... SMH.

arrogant set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Sniper101(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
all these girls wey dey wan use t0t0 as ticket to go find greener pastures.
when things go WORSE than the way they planned, Dem go come online begin tag male foreigners as devil's incarnates grin

"t0t0 is tired" cry

...how else can t0t0 say it undecided

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Cityqueengirl(f): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
osamz007:

stop being or having opinions against women.its unfair.be sympathetic
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by planetx: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
leaculpa:

Na wa o. Lebanons economy is not dt bad. Downtown beirut looks like new york and they have an active nightlife like dubai.
Lagos Island and Abuja looks like NY from a drone shot so what is your point, have you been to Lebanon before and have you been following the news out of Lebanon.

8 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by leaculpa: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
temptnow:

Well, those so-called beautiful building someone got to clean them daily with slap and that's you.
Househelps are slapped in naija too. Dts why I said having househelps should be scrapped in nigeria too.

If ur not used to dt in ur society you wont stoop low to take such a job abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sniper101:
all these girls wey dey wan use t0t0 as ticket to go find greener pastures.
when things go WORSE than the way they planned, Dem go come online begin tag male foreigners as devil's incarnates grin

"t0t0 is tired" cry

...how else can t0t0 say it undecided

toto business gone wrong. grin grin

I hail you, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by omoharry(f): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
osamz007:

successful Nigerians in Lebanon as domestic help or business people or those that went on professional ground? .Both job are different and wide apart in the treatment they receive.
The domestic help are practically like slave to their employers. whose freedom and wellbeing is determined if the employer is kind or not .So who are the successful Nigerians that are there .If Lebanon is that rosy, how come so many of their citizens are in this same Nigeria with in doing businesses everywhere . Everything na abroad for una eye. Even their currency is garbage as compared to our naira.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) / Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator / ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.