Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,225 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It (71925 Views)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty / 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by bluefilm: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Be like say to chop Arab man _shit don taya dis one?

Why you come dey address abi advice only girls na?

You no wan make dem follow your line of business again? wink

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by DisLifeSha: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
When them go kpansh your toto taya, you go come come dey yarn tales of how the place bad
One0Random0Girl:
She left because of greener pastures, because our country failed her and keeps on failing us. I hope she and others find peace.

Small small, we go japa through the right and legal way.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Sweeetheart(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hell is incomparable to whatever anyone has faced, is facing or will face here on Earth

Hell is not a place you will wish for the worst of your Enemy..

No human being can smile or shine teeth in hell

No body can crack Joke in Hell..

The Rich man that died without Jesus has not seen the drop of water that he requested for From Father Abramham since over 1000 years...

I Beg you in the Name of JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Savior, Humble yourself and Bow to JESUS

I Plead with you, Humble yourself, Confess your Sins to JESUS and Accept Him with all of you..

I plea with you , Live for JESUS.. do away with any form or kind of sin and Submit to JESUS Christ...

Hell Fire will not see us in JESUS Name

when last did you visit or how did you get to know how hell was structured?

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Kevinsamba: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lebanon wey e economy wan crash

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by naturefellow(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
IJOBA2:
grin CHAI DEY DON DESTROY THIS WOMAN TOTO FOR LEBANONsad
your IQ level is impressive
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by lekki1444: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Its funny yall say this beause i have had nothing but good experiences with lebanese. when we were growing up this lebanese man called mr jamocani every time he sees us he wil drop mad dollars on us and buy us beer and suya. Very generous. all the lebanese we knew then always buy us shawarma and beer and suya. now i am a man who is obsessed with the eko atlantis project so i go there all the time just to look.so 3 weeks ago i went to the alpha 1 tower which is run by a lebanese guy. he saw me looking around and called me and said do i want to come in and he will show me around the whole tower. very nice guy. thats my own experience. i think its packaging .lebanese dey look face. if you appear razz they will treat you razz

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by libertymax(m): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
But tbh nigeria na better place forget the problems yakpa from insecurity to govt and the rest but with the pain. we survive and life dey make sense most times. na just time nigeria go great. old politicians don dey die. Welcome back my people try get plans on how things go south no blankly jus gree for something wey u no sabi at all.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Have you bean to hell before? Rubbish talk
have u work for Lebanese?

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by lekki1444: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
eni4real:
I'm serious cool
i go give you 450 thousand. shey you get 6 pack ? i dey look for male strippers for my womens only nightclub
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Enemyofpeace: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
have u work for Lebanese?
it cannot be as terrible as hell, she should stop exaggerating.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by lekki1444: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
ELKHALIFAISIS:
chief obinna iyiegbu of CEO cubana oke nnam ochie made his money in labanon luck differs
pushiing cocaina cheesy
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by One0Random0Girl(f): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
DisLifeSha:
When them go kpansh your toto taya, you go come come dey yarn tales of how the place bad

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by faithfull18(f): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Eniolakiite(f): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
Interesting grin

Pls not all pastures are green talk less of being greener grin, let’s be careful when deciding and planning where to go cheesy all in the name of greener pastures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSPAl43VkFw&t=174s

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
lekki1444:
i go give you 450 thousand. shey you get 6 pack ? i dey look for male strippers for my womens only nightclub
Weyrey shocked
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by lekki1444: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
eni4real:
Weyrey shocked
cheesy cheesy am trolling
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by friday2011(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Abeg no be the arowolo lady be this? ... Wey dey claim belle and never knew she was Pregnant when she left Nigeria in 2018, abeg wey d pikin?

Abo 9 months never reach?
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Querty(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sorry ko.....

Please check my signature..
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by ridbell01(m): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
osamz007:
THERE ARE SUCCESSFUL NIGERIANS IN LEBANON

NOT AS IF I'M NOT CONDEMNING THE LEBANESE BUT WHAT WAS THE MOTIVE BEHIND HER TRIP THERE

I HOPE NOT FOR QUICK CASH AS. MANY DO.
you deserve slap
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
lekki1444:
cheesy cheesy am trolling
grin grin
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by ladgentle(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
No be lie you talk o. Dem dey even dey do the racism for even inside our country sef. I worked for Lebanese owned company, so I know what I'm talking about.

onward4life:

The dey Yu go withness Lebanese ppo

Ur name go change to shamx000000000000000

Pray ur generation no work for a Lebanese....

Yu tink say na the way una dey smile for showroom if Yu and ur family go buy washing machine....

American racist sti dey womb... Lebanon own they question heaven with audacity

While them create black ppo...

Those ppo go use Yu do mattress literally

Straff ur so called Nigerian babes on top Yu strong monkey

And themsack all of una once

Una go dey Bus they look una self like for real

I better do taxi driver for maiduguri

Or for bruwari starvation industries PLC .

Than to tempt heaven going 2Lebanon & come back with phobias...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by TooMuchStuff: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
humilitypays:
Arabs and most Muslim countries are known for wickedness to fellow humans, especially blacks.

I will advice any black lady to avoid going to any Muslim or Arab country to live, unless you are going there as a well respected professional and going through a well recognized organization or NGO, if not don't go, those Muslims in Middle-East are something else generally.
All Muslims are same. See BuhariApC naa!

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by gaskiyamagana: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
serverconnect:
Very wicked people.
Very good people push her leave Nigeria, abi?
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by gaskiyamagana: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

All Muslims are same. See BuhariApC naa!
All Christians no be the same?

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Nnamdi234: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
When you tell them not to travel they thing you dont want the best for them. There are lots of countries that Nigeriais better than but we dont want to hear it.
Millionaireme:

https://punchng.com/lebanon-was-hell-i-dont-pray-for-satan-to-experience-it-nigerian-returnee/?amp=1

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by foleskay(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
We back here know most middle east countries are hell fOr black migrants. Those sticking Arabs see blacks as slaves that's y they treat them as sex slaves and house maids. I know of a colleague that traveled to Saudi in 2017, after few months she started making frank efforts to her people back home to send her money, that she's starving. She was made house maid, and her condition was so deplorable, her family members had to raise money to send her back home. When I saw d lady around march this year, chaii, she looked so lean and frail, a very thick lady has gone so pale and weak. She saw hell. God punish those gulf state countries . embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by TooMuchStuff: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

All Christians no be the same?
Yeaa...! All Christians are children of God. God is Love. His children are lovingly nice worldwide unlike the Slaves of Allah who is Darkness and full of Hate.
See killings and Bloodshed everywhere there are Muslims worldwide

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by toprealman: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hell is incomparable to whatever anyone has faced, is facing or will face here on Earth

The Rich man that died without Jesus has not seen the drop of water that he requested for From Father Abramham since over 1000 years...

I Beg you in the Name of JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Savior, Humble yourself and Bow to JESUS

I Plead with you, Humble yourself, Confess your Sins to JESUS and Accept Him with all of you..

I plea with you , Live for JESUS.. do away with any form or kind of sin and Submit to JESUS Christ...

Figure of speech fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by ajailer(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lebanese men at first will appear nice but I tell you, once there is nothing more again for them to gain, then you see their true colour for who they are. I had an experience with them and I tell you inwardly, they only pretend to be nice ppl even here in Naija moreless when you now travel to their country.

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by frog12: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
NEXT TIME stay home and do your WORK in a simple manner and stop ENSLAVING yourself abroad no matter the COST !

Even a DOG has PRIDE !

HUNGRY DOGS will not EAT SHIT !

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by kheny12(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
JordanMichael:
You see Asia continent as a whole, give me all expense paid trip I'll never go there especially China. They're the worst people on earth.
I swear,The only Asian country I can go is Phillip ness.They are little better compare to those Arab,Indians,Chinese etc

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by gaskiyamagana: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Nairaland don turn to pulpit for Jesus hawker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today / SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.