Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. (40001 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by fatymore(f): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Thats why we are hustling to make our own money.

You guys should patronise me oooo.

I have bedsheet, duvet, blanket, towels, bathrobe for sale

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Total rubbish......and what can she giv back apart from sex
U quoted d scriptures...mind u d only type of sex allowed is that of marriage...

So I dnt want ur body...

I wnt giv u my money...
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
just like ladies can date who they desire, men also should stay away from goldigging good for nothing women.

there is nothing wrong with a stingy man, and people should stop trying to make them look like there is something wrong with them. if a man earns money, he has all the right to decide how to spend his money. NOBODY (especially broke women) has any right to demand that he spends HIS money the way some deluded stranger deems fit.

as the proud chairman of the NL "money dont grow on trees" club, i can assure you, if a woman has the audacity to call anybody stingy, then simply reply to her:" biitch, since you think that money grows on trees, then why dont you spend YOUR money... and shut your dirty mouth, instead of thinking that MY money is "your" money"

the best way for a man to be broke is by wasting his money trying to impress good for nothing women that havent worked a day in their lives and dont know the VALUE of money.
God bless you sir well spoken romantic relationship is not a job
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Mypeople2(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Do you ladies know that a man can remain in a job when his boss is abusive ,annoying and always blaming him for one thing or the other just for him to have money in his pocket ?But most ladies can not do that .
I could remember earlier this year, I was so broke after moving to a new apartment. One lady asked me for money, I was able to give her a little after explaining things to her .She had the guts to say I am stingy and that her friends are not like that.This is someone that can not work N1 because she can not stay in a job,always moving from one job to the other saying my madam said this ,my oga said that.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Prodigee: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
Relationships/dating these days na scam. Guy hustle your money, spend am on your self and enjoy your hard earned cash. No go waste am on one useless lazy thing. If I'm gonna spend on any one, my papa, mama and siblings dey there. Why lavish money away on liabilities when you can give to the poor and needy! MEN need to be WOKE. This nonsense needs to STOP!

16 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by lexy2014: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
Zinny25:
I hate stingy guys with passion.

It clearly shows that u depend on men for a living
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Goalnaldo(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
lisa286:
May stingy self-centred people never see me in Jesus' name
grin
watchwoman:
I agree with the OP wholeheartedly..He just echoes my thoughts. The post is sensible and very well balanced
Yes the OP was really balanced.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
@poster, if I ask you now for 200 Naira Mtn Recharge Card, will you send it to me?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Mypeople2(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
myles16:

It's not even their fault sef, most guys caused this, when 70% of we guys spend our hard earned money on them without looking back for what they can offer too, they see the other 30% as stingy and uncaring
That is the problem. Now I have even cut down the recharge cards I send to ladies .They are saying I don't have airtime as if the guy sells recharge cards.I know of one guy in my street who tried to sell recharge cards ..His business didn't last more than 3months because of the ladies worrying his life for recharge cards

8 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by lexy2014: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
LizBathory:
stingy men are a waste of space.

If u weren't depending on men as ur source of livelihood, u wouldn't notice who is stingy or who isn't. If u had a job or a trade, u wouldn't care about "stingy men". But since u depend on men for even 100naira recharge card, they would get tired of u. When they do, u think they are stingy but it's u who is actually stingy & a waste of economic space

11 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by stanliwise(m): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
just like ladies can date who they desire, men also should stay away from goldigging good for nothing women.

there is nothing wrong with a stingy man, and people should stop trying to make them look like there is something wrong with them. if a man earns money, he has all the right to decide how to spend his money. NOBODY (especially broke women) has any right to demand that he spends HIS money the way some deluded stranger deems fit.

as the proud chairman of the NL "money dont grow on trees" club, i can assure you, if a woman has the audacity to call anybody stingy, then simply reply to her:" biitch, since you think that money grows on trees, then why dont you spend YOUR money... and shut your dirty mouth, instead of thinking that MY money is "your" money"

the best way for a man to be broke is by wasting his money trying to impress good for nothing women that havent worked a day in their lives and dont know the VALUE of money.
I agree with your points but sadly most men who don’t want to spend likes good things and want to have it. That is where problems comes in. Am not in support of lavishing on a lady when she is not worth it. But then again it is good we deserve what we can give.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
With my irresistibly charm,you'll probably end up transferring all the money in your account to me grin
Ologun Ika shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by lexy2014: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
lisa286:
May stingy self-centred people never see me in Jesus' name

If u are hardworking, u wouldn't cross paths with those u call "stingy people". If u aren't economically productive, it's when u start seeing who is stingy or not. If u call someone stingy, it shows u are also stingy& an economic liability
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Liposure: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ariza:
I wish him a Happy Married Life then... Lol on the contrary, being with someone help you to see things from other perspective creating a balance.

Love isn't a scam, loving the wrong person is.

You better go and MARRY tongue
i use 2 think you are anti marriage
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by stanliwise(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
myles16:

It's not even their fault sef, most guys caused this, when 70% of we guys spend our hard earned money on them without looking back for what they can offer too, they see the other 30% as stingy and uncaring
Nice point made.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by onegbdata: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Fear Ladies for money matters
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Blaze232(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
we know Toks and his opinion, as i have told you earlier. such mentality (and good for nothing lazy women) are the problem in this world. generosity is irrelevant to the future of a couple. generosity can never be valued as a foundation of family. imagine someone saying that, if your man isnt generous then he will be wrong for the future family?!

there are lots of good women out there with great mindset and who dont expect men to give them shiiit but CARE/LOVE/RESPECT and UNDERSTANDING. the ones that are seeking for handouts and gifts (before putting value upon a man) are liabilities!

a stingy man is a man who is careful with his money, and any man who is NOT careful with his money will be wrong for a family!

Blaze lounge loves u

7 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by babalonimi: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Toks2008:
I once wrote about the need for guys to stop giving their money to ladies and I also wrote about the need for ladies to drop their entitlement mentality and YES I still reiterate these facts as they referred to ladies with an unrealistic sense of entitlement but nevertheless, there is a wide gap between a lady making lame financial demands from a man and a man being sensitive to the needs of his woman.

Giving should be a two-way street and it will be very selfish for any lady to expect her man to give without her reciprocating but it is no longer new that ladies love to be taken care of and any guy who has what it takes to take care of his lady and yet refrains is a stingy man who does not deserve to be with any lady and ladies who are looking for a real purposeful romance should avoid such guys not just for their sake but for the sake of the future as such a man may not be generous enough to take care of his family financially....and worse still, I believe a man who is not generous to his lady does not truly love her cos there is no love without giving.

Now I want ladies to understand this...it is one thing if a guy does not have and it is another if he has but just chooses to be stingy....it is also very important to note that generosity should not be measured by the amount of substance be it money or gift but must be accessed based on the proportionality of the gesture in relation to the resources at the guy's disposal....this means a guy who earns 100k a month but gives his woman an average of 10k in a month has given 10% of his total income and he is more generous than a guy who makes far more but gives his lady sparingly.

What is the point?

John 3:16 KJV 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave... You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.
When a man truly loves a woman he will give even without her asking, he will be sensitive to her needs and will always give her from what he has no matter how small even if the lady is financially buoyant, there are still little gestures that go a long way to express your affection for her. If a man truly loves his woman he will give of his time and his resources. Those who truly love, hold nothing back.

The measure of your giving reveals the measure of your love. Love is something we can't see, but we can see the evidence of love in the action it produces, which is giving. Where you give your time and resources also reveals what you love. If we think we love someone, yet never give to them of our resources, then we are just deceiving ourselves.

Hope this makes sense.

No woman can call me stingy as far as we are together in Nigeria with buhari as president. Is it easy??
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Alexaonfleek: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Irresistible charm? Kikikiki, ur ticket must cut grin

You: ( ˘ ³˘)♥ baby send me the mo...nnnnn...eeyyy

Me: ........
[img]https://media1./images/c3bfbae19bca98813350da2c3654f2e7/tenor.gif?itemid=11010492[/img]
Like you would even accept it if I give u money
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Alexaonfleek: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
U must be beautiful then
It's not all about beauty wink
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Liposure:
i use 2 think you are anti marriage
Lol Why? grin
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by myles16(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Mypeople2:
That is the problem. Now I have even cut down the recharge cards I send to ladies .They are saying I don't have airtime as if the guy sells recharge cards.I know of one guy in my street who tried to sell recharge cards ..His business didn't last more than 3months because of the ladies worrying his life for recharge cards

Lols, Imagine o... If you don't send card they start calling you stingy forgetting that's business and still call you broke when they see you ain't doing well
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Jelzin2412:

You should start by answering some of the questions he enumerated above.

If you really give a woman 10% of your monthly earning then I really pity your life.
Girls dey collect Tithe now?? shocked
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by gistsmill04: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Xenowerk4000(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dear guys , please avoid stingy ladies .
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Mypeople2:
Do you ladies know that a man can remain in a job when his boss is abusive ,annoying and always blaming him for one thing or the other just for him to have money in his pocket ?But most ladies can not do that .
I could remember earlier this year, I was so broke after moving to a new apartment. One lady asked me for money, I was able to give her a little after explaining things to her .She had the guts to say I am stingy and that her friends her not like that.This is someone that can not work N1 because she can not stay in a job,always moving from one job to the other saying my madam said this ,my oga said that.
Overniceness dey worry you undecided
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by DAVE5(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
atheistandproud:

Barman bring Isiewu plus four hero bottles for Oga MrBrownJay1

I actually like all his responses to the toks guy, very meticulous

Most Nigerian women are just something else, love according to a Nigerian lady is who can give her money and once you don't succumb you are either stingy or you don't love them

That's why yahoo boys dey use their head renew jazz

They can render a successful man broke through their give me this give me that attitude, beggars everywhere

My own anthem is what I can't spend on a fellow padi, hell, no lady can collect it from me

13 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
It's not all about beauty wink
Character? Plz tell me what you have in store
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Twoclans(f): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Naptu is not stingy. He treats me like a queen grin

Hold him tight dear ,you can drop all the others like hot potatoes cheesy grin

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by pocohantas(f): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Naptu is not stingy. He treats me like a queen grin

What of J111333? grin

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Liposure: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ariza:
Lol Why? grin
the way you talk sometimes. One would think you are a self centred independent feminist
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by sync(f): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Very true, a good man should be sensitive not even only to the needs of his woman but to the needs of others

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) / His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.