Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question (85472 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by Vickho6(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
This statement is so common among Nigerian gals,, they will wanna make theirself a liability to u,, billing u,, taking them out, and so on

Some of dem don't wanna work at all....

I can't tolerate such,,, i no be your papa
Na date we Dey talk about not marriage...

After working in d sun, rain sometimes for ma hard earn money... Make I con gv u all d money... God forbib

1 Like

Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by Crownstar01: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Minemrys:

chief, what's a 1st date? A first date is like going to a f0otball viewing centre, meeting s0me like minded guys and building a rapport with them. A first date is meant to be casual, friendly, informal, abt chemistry. Playing mind games already would kill the vibe that instant. As in, it's being already critical of the pers0n without actually kn0wing them. Una wey dy watch telemundos, una d0n see where them work that line inside script?
I don't watch that program because it sucks.
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by Crownstar01: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Vickho6:
This statement is so common among Nigerian gals,, they will wanna make theirself a liability to u,, billing u,, taking them out, and so on

Some of dem don't wanna work at all....

I can't tolerate such,,, i no be your papa
Na date we Dey talk about not marriage...

After working in d sun, rain sometimes for ma hard earn money... Make I con gv u all d money... God forbib
Men are the ones causing this problem because they wanna score in every girl they meet.

Have you ever met a girl, talk to her without asking for her number? If you can do this, women would surely respect you.

2 Likes

Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by DammyGbade(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Guys no need to run or give her negative response. Just ask her same question back...[b][/b]can you take care of me also? And see her reaction. Her Reaction will show the kind of lady she is. wink
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by Chinny024(f): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
ElasticStone:
You are very correct my G

Can you take care of me in a typical nigerian girl's language actually means "will you buy me iphones, card, take me for shopping, give me money to fix hair and nails whenever I need?"
She deserve to be taken care of....or would you have likty it better if she pretends to be with you out of sympathy?
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by youngoldman(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
jawalis:
I’ll say Yes. Fvck the b!tch after a while and dispose her. Mission accomplished
masculinist in de house
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by Korllami007: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lucrativress:

Which social media
We should have had a physical rapport or at least a friendly dealing before you just come out to say "I like you"
Kini
Is it like that guys behave,like just like that, you know a lady now now,next thing is,I like you,then really why are you now complaining?

Yeah, I understand you. You can even answer him if he asked, "If you are not a virgin, then how many guys have you fvcked?" grin grin grin grin

Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by friendl: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Na only mbaise girls dey ask
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by Lucrativress(f): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Korllami007:

Yeah, I understand you. You can even answer him if he asked, "If you are not a virgin, then how many guys have you fvcked?" grin grin grin grin
If I wish to answer him,I'll answer him,if I wish to ignore,I'll simply ignore,ko faja
Edit:
If I wish to lie,I'll lie
Ko letoyen

1 Like

Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by SweetCunt97(f): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
trutht828:

What will you blame for your own obvious daftness? Your parents?
Baba kiss my ass. Enough attention given. Ode
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by gift2xl: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
[b]
XshegzzyeeiX:
Good morning. Romancelanders.
Welcome to midweek.

So I'm of the opinion that in a relationship, a man and a woman ought to care for one another. But some women feel so entitled that they only expect a man to take care of them without reciprocating the gestures.

It's very wrong for a woman to bring that statement of [b]"can you take care of me?"
when I ask her out. I brandish her a red card immediately she makes such statement.

I detest selfish women, and I believe so many others do.

Only simps welcome such waywardness.

PS: I've braced up for your criticisms, insults and cuss words.

Feminists, waddaya have to say.
Alpha males, what's your take on this matter.
White Knights, let's hear you out.

Is it right or totally wrong for a woman to pop that question "can you take care of me" when you ask her out?
[/b]

That's y most of them will remain unmarried. 6 o'clock go soon nack for there head's. There prayer point is lord give me a God fearing man, you are u God fearing. And when God gives them the man they drive him mad.
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by alexsoftwork(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
jawalis:
I’ll say Yes. Fvck the b!tch after a while and dispose her. Mission accomplished

Me, I will be very straight, if u ask me that kind of question, I will tell u that, "u know u have to give me something in return.
No time to check time.
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by DaddyRochie1642: 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
rafcrown:
DaddRochie.Are you one of us or one of them?

grin grin
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by Korllami007: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lucrativress:

If I wish to answer him,I'll answer him,if I wish to ignore,I'll simply ignore,ko faja
Edit:
If I wish to lie,I'll lie
Ko letoyen

Hmmm. And the question does not sound stupid to you and won't annoy you for someone you barely know to ask that.

Again; social media>>> reality. grin grin grin
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by mentored: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:
Good morning. Romancelanders.
Welcome to midweek.

So I'm of the opinion that in a relationship, a man and a woman ought to care for one another. But some women feel so entitled that they only expect a man to take care of them without reciprocating the gestures.

It's very wrong for a woman to bring that statement of "can you take care of me?" when I ask her out. I brandish her a red card immediately she makes such statement.

I detest selfish women, and I believe so many others do.

Only simps welcome such waywardness.

PS: I've braced up for your criticisms, insults and cuss words.

Feminists, waddaya have to say.
Alpha males, what's your take on this matter.
White Knights, let's hear you out.

Is it right or totally wrong for a woman to pop that question "can you take care of me" when you ask her out?

Am I your Father?
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by jawalis(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Women of old were damn right leeches without nothing going for them but to marry and raise kids but the men never complained. It was simply how society made it and everyone knew their role. So Oga get ur facts right.

Men also feel entitled to a lady's pant immediately she says "Yes". Entitlement is Entitlement no matter the form it comes.
If this will make you feel better. So be it

1 Like

Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by Psoul(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lucrativress:

A successful woman that comes across a man below her class wooing her,if she doesn't ask him that question instantly then she is stupid sef
Sebi he doesn't want to know his level and go for his size abi
See this thing comes in different way's, don't let us say no to it altogether

Successful is a relative term. I believe what you mean by successful here is in terms of finance.
If you are a "successful" woman and a man below your class is wooing you and if you love the man and really wish to settle with her, I don't think that question will be necessary cos you are only seeing the relationship based on what you have acquired materially.

If the "successful" woman does not love the man that is below her class, no need of wasting time asking irrelevant question. Tell the man that you are not interested and keep going. No need of exhibiting class.
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by Minemrys: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Then you simply should ask her to explain what she meant. If it's favorable to you, u continue. If not, you move. Life's that simple
exactly what the OP said b4 u all bashed the fella. And came up with defenses.
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by Ralphjoe(m): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
blinkz4real:
"Can u take care of me" is not always what ur small mind is telling u she is thinking. She could mean can u be my support system, can I really share my thots n feelings 2 u n u won't tk me 4granted or tk advantage of me, can I confide in u, can u be a person who can advise her on d right path 2 success. How abt that?

Don't always think its ur money she is after bros, have respect 4 women pls n if others do it don't assume all of dem re like that.

Moreover u re the man are u not suppose 2 take care of ur woman? Anyway sha its for matured n responsible men 2 undstnd but pls try 2 reason things positively n u ll c women respect n adore u.
blinkz4real:
"Can u take care of me" is not always what ur small mind is telling u she is thinking. She could mean can u be my support system, can I really share my thots n feelings 2 u n u won't tk me 4granted or tk advantage of me, can I confide in u, can u be a person who can advise her on d right path 2 success. How abt that?

Don't always think its ur money she is after bros, have respect 4 women pls n if others do it don't assume all of dem re like that.

Moreover u re the man are u not suppose 2 take care of ur woman? Anyway sha its for matured n responsible men 2 undstnd but pls try 2 reason things positively n u ll c women respect n adore u.
white knightgrin
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by Jakama90(m): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Women are scam!!!
My friend approached a lady and the lady throw this question: Can you take care of me and my family?
The girls uncle ask if he it's this buying and selling that he will use to take care of her ? I advise my guy to distance the lady and he did. Now she is after my guy begging him to come and see her family.

3 Likes

Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by kevinblaq(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You crybabies should go listen to Bill Withers song "Lean On Me" and be wise. Generation on mature responsible men is fast eroding unfortunately.

As generation of lazy, self entitled, selfish ladies with nothing to offer is just on the increase abi.

1 Like

Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by Ruggedniggaone: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
tribalwarlord:
[s]
who is this one that looks like a packing plate

2 Likes

Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by Lucrativress(f): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
Psoul:

Successful is a relative term. I believe what you mean by successful here is in terms of finance.
If you are a "successful" woman and a man below your class is wooing you and if you love the man and really wish to settle with her, I don't think that question will be necessary cos you are only seeing the relationship based on what you have acquired materially.

If the "successful" woman does not love the man that is below her class, no need of wasting time asking irrelevant question. Tell the man that you are not interested and keep going. No need of exhibiting class.
Money and standards at times are two different things in the word successful
Something's are unacceptable, if they've probably had dealings that have might bred feelings in the woman then no wahala, but if not and they're of unequal standards then it's not a crime for her to say such
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by galaxy2020(m): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
calebonuja:

Laughing
..she should reserve such question for her father not a guy, even marriage now na collabo, nothing like oriaku(wealth eater)... grin
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by Lucrativress(f): 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Korllami007:

Hmmm. And the question does not sound stupid to you and won't annoy you for someone you barely know to ask that.

Again; social media>>> reality. grin grin grin
See what you just said "barely know"
I think the answer is right in these word's
This would surely make me know how to answer
Never forget even wise men have their stupid time's, it doesn't still stop them from being wise
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by Minemrys: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lucrativress:

You don't just go ahead asking every lady you come across out,do you?
Really?
Oh I think I like her,then fiam! can we date?
Really?
Just like that without thinking of anything?
Haba
Why would a Pastor waste his time with a known Prostitute when he maybe wants a Virgin,this isn't the matter of expectations but placing value on yourself as a man.
You don't just act,you think before you act
lol, u are a very funny pers0n u kn0w that? I dnt think a resp0nsible guy goes asking every gal he meets out. There is usually an attracti0n, s0mething he likes in her b4 he approaches. And trust me, u can't say u kn0w people just by sneaking into doing studies. Cos every0ne has their own percepti0n. U have to get to meet the pers0n, and that's the 1st date. Background findings are often very wr0ng cos eyes and minds vary. Plus, u dnt judge people by what otherz say abt them. That's why people court or date.
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by Lucrativress(f): 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, u are a very funny pers0n u kn0w that? I dnt think a resp0nsible guy goes asking every gal he meets out. There is usually an attracti0n, s0mething he likes in her b4 he approaches. And trust me, u can't say u kn0w people just by sneaking into doing studies. Cos every0ne has their own percepti0n. U have to get to meet the pers0n, and that's the 1st date. Background findings are often very wr0ng cos eyes and minds vary. Plus, u dnt judge people by what otherz say abt them. That's why people court or date.
With what you've just said,I believe you're thoughtful enough to give a very good response
Cause you're saying the same thing I'm saying grin kiss
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by Poseidon000: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
I have realized girls that have big yansh and breast are fond of asking that question.
They're usually brainless bimbos with over bloated sense of entitlement, and i avoid them like a plague.

I've helped women I know are actually in distress, countless of times. But I can't bring myself to spend on a woman in the Nigerian sense of it, because I'm in a relationship with her or because of some useless feminine charm. It makes me sick to the gut, and make me want to barf with every disgust in me.

I remember when i was in anambra heading to abuja after a project. There was a young lady getting harassed at the park because she lost her purse and wanted to board my bus, so I offered to pay her fare, and it was a grueling uphill preoccupation avoiding her feminine antics throughout our journey because she wanted to secure me in her bag of relationship. When I finally alighted at my bus stop, she entreated the driver to wait for her and ran up to me to remind me that I didn't collect her number, or at least, give her mine, with a demeanor suggestive of romantic interest. I was like; "girl i helped you out just as I would for my fellow man or any other person. So, disabuse yourself that there's romantic undercurrent to my gesture. Neither am I interested in any relationship in anyway whatsoever." I inquired if she has a means to get home directly, and she answered in the negative. I drew out 4k and gave to her to take 'drop' to wherever she's headed, then left.

This and many other instance highlight the mentality of an a average Nigerian lady. To them, relationship and love is transactional in a pecuniary sense, and must be serviced with money et al, or there's no love to begin with.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Op, you re very well on point. My recent encounter with a delta lady whom I have spent over 7m just to make her feel my care and love for her is a case on point. She told me am very stingy and can't take care of her. Can you beat that? I have since shown her the red card and she is beging to come back but my stand remain capital NO

5 Likes

Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by dtrend(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lucrativress:

Don't make me laugh
Before a guy asks a Lady out,he should be able to decipher her characters, morales and qualities before tabling the asking out question down, a serious no jokes,straight to the point Lady can ask that question without it meaning she'd be a burden.
We tend to think things always fall in either black or white,when there are actually Grey's
You're never correct in this cause people's values can be different while still using the same phrase.
Most ladies do that with selfish Intention's, doesn't leave out the good ones using that with good intentions.If you don't keep calm to reason the Grey's, you'll end up loosing a potential good partner.Kwantinue
Please don't bother coming at me,if I have your time,you'll get tired

The Greys, hmmm
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by lexy2014: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lucrativress:

A young man is a guy
An adult man is a man
In this my own context,I'm talking about the mind
If he's a guy upstairs he'll jump into conclusions
If he is an adult man upstairs, he'll wait to reason

GUY | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
guy definition: 1. a man: 2. used to address a group of people of either sex

So were did u get ur own definition & how did u arrive at ur own criteria?
Re: When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question by holatin(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Frequently asked questions by runs babes, or better still, can u afford my cream and soap...but that's the kinda girls u efulefus like na, bad girls, adventurous ladies, slay queens...op u Neva see anything, you'll keep getting that kinda question until u have sense in dis life...rubbish
When they meet a homely well trained lady they'll tag her boring or good girl, take advantage of her and run...efulefus
not all guy want the bad gurl, social media slayers...some of us want peace of mind over loml. peace out !

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Post Your 1st 2016 Selfie (as E Dey Hot) / Former Nun Who Quit The Convent Makes Her Debut As A Porn Star / How Did He Know She Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.