Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (69634 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by ejihand(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:
Errrrrr. You go need patience oooo.

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.
7. Hustle!!! Hustle!!! Hustle oooooo!!!!

Hugs.

Had same experience while growing up. Hustle really had. Now we are all friends. Assist them financially occasionally.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Prenonjebose: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Xmen149:

Thanks my brother.

that Guy has lost walahi. His brother married a woman he loves not the other way round.

That place is no longer home for him,if a woman have authority over a man,then knows and control his source of income/power the man has lost bcs what the devil can do a woman can do even better.

His days of comfot are over,.it's time to take risks,suffer and become a man else he might not stand the next possible outbreak from that house (rape accusations go follow soon and his brother will abandon him too)
Definitely. That's why I advised him twice to go look for a place to squat, even if with a stranger. His brother would not be able to defend him when the wife connives with her sisters. The major problem is the sister in law. The sisters take their cue from her
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Assetosky:

You are a wife material �����
I pity ya angry
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by buzorcharles(m): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.

Hugs.

Nice one from a lady

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stanisbaratheon: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Some women can be very unreasonable. How can a woman get married to a man and then want the man's family members to stay away. It's terrible.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
nemynely:

Girl, I don't need to see you physically to conclude that you are a mature lady. Thumbs up.
Mature lady ko undecided
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by buzorcharles(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
TheArchangel:
How old is your brother?
Oga, stand your ground in that house.
Force your brother to rent a house for you by raising serious hell and at the same time appearing meek. Sleep in that room when you come back and if the wife and her sisters talk trash, raise hell. Do not budge one beat. Keep your bags in the shop but sleep in that room to avoid them messing up your things. Take the food from that pot and raise hell while doing it. When your brother comes or is around, pretend like they are accusing you falsely.
Remember self defense, beat the sh!t out of any of the sisters that touch you first. You can plead self-defense later. Do not touch the wife but remember to use your mouth to finish her. .
Do not relent. If they can be there, you can be also. It's either your brother chase you all away or peace or resemblance of it will rain in that house.

U wan kill his brother? What if money to rent another apartment dey?
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Beey(f): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me
First things first. Why are you living with your brother if he doesn’t pay you or has no goal like getting you a job or taking you to school? Are your parents living? Are they financially capable of supporting you?
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Austano2020: 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
Your brother is not married to the entire family of his wife, the two siblings should allow the couple to enjoy their marriage! After all the two girls are not bringing anything to the table!

Guy you have to remain strong and avoid any form of argument with them because those things makes you strong & don’t allow anybody to come in between u and ur brother!

In most cases, silence is the best answer
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by MAK211(m): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
TheArchangel:
How old is your brother?
Oga, stand your ground in that house.
Force your brother to rent a house for you by raising serious hell and at the same time appearing meek. Sleep in that room when you come back and if the wife and her sisters talk trash, raise hell. Do not budge one beat. Keep your bags in the shop but sleep in that room to avoid them messing up your things. Take the food from that pot and raise hell while doing it. When your brother comes or is around, pretend like they are accusing you falsely.
Remember self defense, beat the sh!t out of any of the sisters that touch you first. You can plead self-defense later. Do not touch the wife but remember to use your mouth to finish her. .
Do not relent. If they can be there, you can be also. It's either your brother chase you all away or peace or resemblance of it will rain in that house.
Agbakoo dis one deep ooo
No woman go try rubbish with dis guy and go Scot free ooo cus dis one no sabi d law of DON'T BEAT A WOMAN NO MATTER WHAT...
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by sapientia(m): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
This one is strong

Your brother told the girl how much he loved you even before he married her

That was the day she marked you as a threat.

From your explanation, its just 2 bedroom flats.

From your write up, Your brother is a bit comfortable so ginger him to get a 3 bedroom

Make it a work.. Even suggest you people start saving for it

Leaving him is not an option
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
Brightgem:
oh lord! What kind of comment and advice is this? We women are troublesome by nature? Any body who is troublesome by nature is close to madness.

All these advice now, how do they solve the problem? Can you endure this nonsense? Some people don't understand what peace of mind means. Wife and sister are bad people, period. No excuses for bad behavior. If that girl was equally violent towards him, you'll still say it's not good to slap a woman Yada Yada Yada, not verbally or physically abuse anyone. It's that simple.

OP at your age, hustle and get the hell out of that house. Join with friends and rent a place or find a really cheap apartment. Your brother doesn't own your life.
Don't mind her!!

What baffle me most is that some men are calling her 'wise' , ' matured', 'wife material' for those dangerous Advice!!

Only God knows how messed up some people's minds are. They see abuse as a measure of Maturity.
Rubbish!!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by pillarmaria(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

You must be a lovely person, I love you!
Nice response and words of encouragement.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by dapsoneh: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
heendrix:

Ur wrong on this....infact all you wrote sef sad

You urself giving this advice can't bear up to quarterly of what he's faced so be realistic here madam
dont mind her
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

Biko my dear. I appreciate your advice for hin but never you say don't lay hands on woman no matter the grievance. That's a totally lie. Women these days have no iota of respect. And we men can be going with that all the time. I can as well feel the boy's pain. How can a human being take someone's mattress outside just for the rain to bit it. It's awful. Everybody cannot be preaching love. Dem get luck say no be person of my kind. I would have landed Zimbabwean slaps on both the wife and her sisters. My brother married a wife and not battalion. They should go stay with their parents in the village and stop trying to bring hatred on two brothers who have been coping peacefully before the devil came in as wife.
Ndi ara.
Though my brother is not yet married. Now we are living like angels, any foolish woman that will come to put out our smile will never have peace in her life.
I pray to get a sensible woman with mild behavior.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by vickydevoka(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
akpunda86:

1k small im trying telling him to be wise.guy truely im from Anambra have seen a lot of it.The bros no go settle am or the business go nose dive.Best option save as much as possible..

Biz collapses young man in trouble.

Very true.

He also mentioned that his brother promised to settle him at 25 , buh changed mind after. Dat he will settle him at 29 years bcus he spent lot of money on his wedding n his building

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by FA13(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

See selfish advice. Guess you will behave in a similar way yo the wife and girls.

Someone is maltreated as described and kept preaching to him as if he did anything wrong.

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Maturity. Hmmm
Maturity is a gift.

I read through your write up. You acted your age. Am sure mature people will talk sense into you
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by timocruzcmbb(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
The only advice I will give you is that, I that your brother wife sisters be playing with then don’t always get angry with them,if she do rubbish just look at her and smile and tell her no worry na your husband go suffer ham,if she is angry let her,tell but her things like suya sometimes buy her recharge card,tel her she is very beautiful and a good girl,if she always frown when she sees you tell her to smile na haba.just be free with her no drag matter with them at all and keep your cool,you see women in general them be wahala if you drag things with them,with time the problem won’t be the women it will Ben your brother he might suspect you sleeping with them,just ignore all their attitude and be very friendly with them,sometimes gossip with them.na women palaba be that.you see when a man get married the wife family is more of is priority then his immediate family.think about it.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Chydo63(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
You are sensible. I really like your opinion.
veave:

Hugs.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by nobleswazzy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
That's how they will be labelling mother-in-laws witch. Bro, for your own good, start making plans that will guarantee your independence. I hate taking shit from women.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by hisgrace090: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
t00dugged:
I don't know why some people just unnecessarily compound issues, you can't make your wife's sisters behave ,then you can't do the obvious solution by letting your brother have his own place. This is annoying to say the least.

Hence forth ,start saving, I am not saying dupe your brother o,but guy use your head, save every penny you can lay your hands on, a good brother would have settled you to be on your own the moment he got married . 8 years is a long time to serve a master and not get settled, if by now your brother doesn't even want you to have your own place, I doubt he is interested in settling you to be on your own any time soon.

Your observation about his brother is right, 8 years is not 8 months.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by nemynely(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
eni4real:
Mature lady ko undecided

Dear little man, I am 42yrs old man and will be celebrating my 14th wedding anniversary this year by God's grace.
Just take it from me when I give veave a passmark. She didn't just vomit the things she wrote spontaneously. She sat back, replayed championxxx story, captured vital angles and addressed them accordingly without mentioning God or Satan.
I envy the man who would ask for her hand in marriage (here's assuming she isn't) because her wisdom will guard her home as a mother hen does her chicks.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Chris4sur: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me

Championxxx, If you get to read this you are a lucky man. Veave has already given the best plan of action for you to take. I would only add to her advice to you. Everything she has told you would make you succeed and be a boss of your own. Just like your elder brother, anything other than that could bring serious regrets to you later in future. Veave has your best interest at heart.

What I just have to tell you is that your elder brother married a wicked woman, she would reap her own share of what she and her sisters are doing to you keep that in mind. You should pity your brother that has married such a Jezebel. Protect him as much as you can till you become a boss of your own and leave that house.

Just follow what Veave has told you to the end and you will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Ohyea162: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
By 17 I already left home.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by MrFly(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
just ignore all of them, ur brother inclusive, sleep on the floor and leave her sofa, eat in the shop and wait till when he settles u. A man who cant control his wife is a woman wrapper
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Brightgem(f): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
eni4real:
Don't mind her!!

What baffle me most is that some men are calling her 'wise' , ' matured', 'wife material' for those dangerous Advice!!

Only God knows how messed up some people's minds are. They see abuse as a measure of Maturity.
Rubbish!!
I mean just look at the number of people that liked and shared the comment. Abuse is Abuse! Not every time diplomacy and leave everything for God. God gave you thinking faculties, use it! A situation you don't like is a situation you should find how to get out of. The OPs brother is a foolish man that can't even maintain balance in his own home. Just sickening.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Haywhymido(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

They were doing all this to frustrate me I think she brought them to the house with a mission to frustrate me so I can leave , the funny part is they don’t come to clean only to watch tv and making all kind of noises to disturb my sleep and if I am awake they will go back to their room to sleep till noon. These girls has never help around the house when I am around , I do everything mopping , sweeping , washing dishes when they around pressing phone my brother doesn’t say anything to them. I asked him if he is right for me to do all these chores when we have his wife sisters at home , he said before he married I was the one doing it and why am now I complaining , I told because it doesn’t sound right for me to be doing chores when the girls are busy pressing phone, anyway there is more but not everything is good to say on social media. If he refuse renting a place for me I think I will go back to the village because I am short tempered I don’t want to stay in the same house with that mannerless small girl because I don’t want to do something stupid that will land me to prison for life . I prefer to be in the village than staying somewhere where I am not comfortable
bros u sef na fool, two ladies dey house,yet you dey do all house chores why u mumu like this na. when they were not living with you doing that is understandable not now. You and your brother put those two idiots on a pedestal. Infact you and your brother deserved to be flogged in the market square for shaming MEN all over the world. Now since you know yourself to be short tempered, inform your brother to rent a room near una shop and tell him if he fail to do that you are going back to the village. Before you do that make sure u gather money i didnt say you shd steal ur brother's money o but all this 3000, 5000k you said he used to give you dey gather am. once he failed to rent house for you leave without imforming him until you reach your village.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Longman8: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Don't really have much to say sha but PATIENCE STILL REMAIN A VIRTUE. In the road to success we stumble on stones and thorns but scale through at the end.No cross no crown. Wish u Grace brother.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by JBoss25(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ningen:

Women troublesome by nature.
Women need more privacy.
Wrong to slap a woman no matter what.
Bla bla bla and so many other nonsense.

Why didn't you reason before posting this?
You must be a dunce.

wrong to slap somebody*
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Pharaohny: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Georgekyrian:
OP your wife Brother doesn't want you, is generally with women against in-laws, but bet me your brother is weak and you seems stronger. Stand on your feet and protect your brother, he needs you to get delivered from that evil woman, stop eating her food and be careful not to fight the 3 sisters again, only fight with your mind not hands and I don't advice a man to exchange words with women. Be your brother's secret weapon even without him knowing someday he will understand himself. if you leave that house, that woman will show her true colors which may bring your brother down. It seems you guys are only 2 brothers, if yes don't allow that woman to separate you and you brother, it's possible he wants to be managing your brother's business herself as soon as you are drop off. If they fight you many times and noticed you don't fight back (making them not able to penetrate you) she will get one of her sister to work you love and becareful for this tactics and defeat all. Had it been your Brother is strong, he won't allow 3 adult sister under same roofs with him, 2 is ok but 3 is No no. Please hustle and save up for the impending disaster coming in future

I love this

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by SailorUgo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

Dearest OP,

I can totally relate to everything you are going through. I wish you'll take my advice because I'm an Igbo boy and I went through exactly what you are facing and even worse.
I used to stay with my very rich Uncle in Lagos and I can tell you that it was mini hell.
The wife gave me hell. The female daughters( especially the youngest one) added brim stone to my hell.
The youngest daughter made me cry for the first time in almost 10 years of my life. She didn't beat me, I was a year older than her. She simply served me food in a plate used to give dogs food... And I went into the bathroom and cried like a man.

But today, nah dem dey find my attention...
I still love them because they are my family and I think they were my stepping stone to whatever life I have created for myself today.

This is the solution;
1. Go home today and act like you can't even remember what has happened in the past. Learn to never complain. My uncles wife once asked me if I have ever tasted chicken. lol... Me wey be say I go the best private sec. school in my home town. I said NO. It helped to massage her ego very well and she felt ontop of the world. Wicked women enjoy feeling superior.

2. If they wet your mattress, jejely sleep on a wrapper. Don't complain. Trust me after two weeks, you'll become boring to them and they will turn against each other.

3. Put all your energy and passion into your brothers shop. Work like it's your own. Put your energy into impressing your brother.

4. Give them GHOST mode. Make new friends who you can easily go visit, so they'll barely see you around. If you have chores you do at home, do them without being reminded.

5. Never complain to anybody. NEVER COMPLAIN. they derive joy from seeing you complain trust me.

6. If and when they try to engage you in a conversation, Let them do the talking while you do the smiling and laughing.. in fact upgrade your laughter. Only give them the Boyfriend and girlfriend gist. Sometimes be genuinely happy for them. Treat them like they are kids who need pampering.

After two weeks of doing this. You'll realize that;
1. U no dey even see them.
2. u no dey even reason dem
3. ur broda go dey happier with u and the bond between una go dey stronger. It will be u and ur broda against them.
4. dem go begin fight demselfs.

Ochicha gwara umu ya si, Ofe d'oku ga ajuriri oyi.

NB: if you leave your brothers house now, they will kill your brother spiritually and emotionally. He will become a vegetable and may live all his life, full of regrets. Obulu ozu na aga ije. He needs you and u need him. Even if he turns against u oo.

GOODLUCK.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.