Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (69689 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by ndiuelish(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
My guy, just imagine ur bros sends u out cos of dem, do u have a survival plan. My guy u need a survival plan cos the way i see it if u lose in this situation u re going to lose well and this looks like something u might likely lose especially if the wife is determined. U haven't even started reacting ur bros is already ignoring u dis alone should be reason enough to prevent further reactions. As it is now no one in that house is on ur side. U re a basically in enemy territory best thing to do is to surrender cos only then would u av a chance at winning. But remember av a survival plan.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Crochet: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Some women are just evil, dude be patient and focus on your goal till you achieved them, that same woman maltreating you will someday realised her foolishness and come to you for help. Trust me on this. Nothing last forever . I see greatness in you just hold on and keep pushing.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Perfecttouchade: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me
hello lil bro, I will advice u to keep calm and apologize to your brother and never u ask him to get u an apartment, he likes u and he's just turn in btw the whole saga and to be honest he's seeing everything his wife's sisters are doing to u, he's just waiting for the right time to speak ..he wants them to do it to his face and by then no one will blame him if he decides to throw those girls out..now, I will advice u keep calm and get what u want to get, start saving from the little he's giving u so by the time he's ready to set u up with something, u will even be able to have some change in ur savings as well and u can also decide to rent your own apartment.. don't fight those girls, just ignore them and please avoid anything that can cause an argument btw u and them ..na woman u dey see so, it's just a way to prepare u ahead of u having a woman under your roof..women and wahala Sha, abi una ladies here I lie grin women too like wahala
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by jahlove4jah: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Tour brother is he worst victim here. He is cut in between protecting his wife and sisters in-law interest and interest as a brother.

You have to tolerate a lot of things for the SME of tour brother. Please don't make things more difficult for him. You have to wear patience like. Clothe. Apologize to your sister in-law and resolve to manage him for the remaining few years. Let this their treatment be your driving and motivating force. This phase will pass. Cheers!!!
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by SeriouslySense(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Exactly, Notice women stay at home watching drama, are also influenced by what they see on TV and are ready to create drama.

Manipulative women always come up with new Stories or new lies, One of my family is like that, but i remain very observant, not arguing back, I speak at the crucial time, when it will be obvious She is wrong, and she would admit she is wrong. They always come with new Stories, lol.

broswilli:
The best way to handle troublesome women is to ignore them. Believe me women hate being ignored. If you quarrel argue get angry, believe me you are giving them more energy.

From the first day they don't want you around but by ignoring them you may have won more of them to your side which may not be possible. Ignoring them is still the best option.

Women that are trouble makers are really good at manipulating people they will fabricate all sorts of stories. Even their dreams about you is like a fact to them. Any day they dream a bad dream and you were in that dream they will say that it is a revelation. Troublesome women are also frequent in spiritual houses and before you know they will manipulate their husband to join them. These people always come up with new things everyday.

The question is how do you deal with them. To be effective with them you need an unusual amount of patience and endurance. Don't engage them in any argument, Don't engage them in any fight. Like I said before they are good at manipulating people, so every word you say will be twisted and used out of context. The next thing your brother will hear that you were insulting him and he will call you and start asking you silly questions, now this is where things get worse and because of the silliness of your brother you would be so angry that you would insult him. Then it would be as if everything they told him was true.

Like I said before manipulative women are dangerous the best way to deal with them is to ignore them completely. If you ignore them completely, they will start fabricating lies, your brother will call you to confirm and you will politely tell him that you have no knowledge of all the allegation. Your brother will be surprised at your politeness and he will start watching them closely.

Note that your brother loves you very much that is why he has not thrown you out of his house. Manipulative women are very powerful.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by donvoice(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
eni4real:

She is a passive aggressive talker of Rubbish!!

Exactly bro
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by veave(f): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
nemynely:

Dear little man, I am 42yrs old man and will be celebrating my 14th wedding anniversary this year by God's grace.
Just take it from me when I give veave a passmark. She didn't just vomit the things she wrote spontaneously. She sat back, replayed championxxx story, captured vital angles and addressed them accordingly without mentioning God or Satan.
I envy the man who would ask for her hand in marriage (here's assuming she isn't) because her wisdom will guard her home as a mother hen does her chicks.

Thank you my brother. I'm married and the little I've seen is enough to make me realize the world would have been a better place if we can ignore a whole lot. No one is perfect but even the bible says follow peace with all men. Did you know I started pretending not to be angry until I realized I no longer get angry anymore like before.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by victorian(f): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
chii8:

Don't let the devil push you out of your settlement stage(celebration), endure a little more, ignore your sisters in law and keep on greeting your brother's wife.Infact in some occasion, buy the ladies little gifts or snacks and patiently wait for your final settlement day.(the more gifts you get them, the more you win your brother's heart).

Best advice so far.

Op don't let devil use the wife and his sisters to rob you of your settlement money.

Be patient
Be wise as a snake, even the Bible approves of such wisdom
Be friendly and ignore their antics.

Above I take God beg u, don't let that settlement money evade your hands when the time comes.

Life na jeje. You will soon be settled and free. Patience.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by veave(f): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
FA13:

See selfish advice. Guess you will behave in a similar way yo the wife and girls.

Someone is maltreated as described and kept preaching to him as if he did anything wrong.

Mtcheew

Okay give your own advice.
I'm at peace with my in-laws and pray to keep it so forever. Amen.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by akpunda86: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
LadySarah:
Women!We come into a peaceful abode and create issues. What's in allowing a young man sleep peacefully before going out for his hustle. A woman so foolish as to take someone's mattress out in the rain to spite him.
Your brother should man up in his home. Such women maltreat househelps alot.

Why her 2 sisters are there is beyond me. Even the stupid 19 yr old doesn't know her mates are graduates and married too.

If you must remain to be settled, you have to overlook and avoid alot of things. Face what you came for, get it and move out.

Remaining and staying good but what if business nosedives.the young man is finished.My guy save for the rainy day.stack some cash somewhere.dont entrust your cash to fellow apprentice.Dont do Akawo daily contribution.Open a secret account in the nearest branch to you.NO ALERTS ONLY YOU KNOW HOW MUCH INSIDE.if u truly love ur broda on settlement day give him the piggy savings but if they play games use it to move on.WITH SUCH A WIFE GUY YOU WILL BE PLAYED.be smart it all start with an irrestible SEX

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Gforce2019: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
Naija marriage Nah scam....scam of being manipulative and domineering....
Someone just married, you carry your two sisters join body so that the husband will carry on your father irresponsibility.....and your sister are now conspiring to send his brother out so that the brother no go know how dem dey deal with the poor man....

Wahali, I can't marry a Naija ladies...

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by kingreign(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
davidswhales:

I will accept to the fact that he ought not to have hit the girl but you see the second paragraph is rubbish. He has overstayed is welcome you say? In his brothers house? I [s]am sure you are weak man too.

No matter how much a man loves his wife, you should never take crap from her and you should never take crap from your own siblings either. Being just is necessary, but most people lack that. Putting stupid sentiment and giving preferential treatment all in the name of love.

I am just unusually angry right now.

As for the lady who commented first, honestly she would act the same way the OP's wife brother acts if she were in her shoes from everything she typed up there.
Just imagine the bullcrap she typed up there.
Everything she wrote right @ the front page is total nonsense. Very bad and wrong advice,except for just 2 paragraphs that makes sense.
I don't know why the brother can not talk to his wife. Is he scared or what exactly? Letting your brother suffer,while you watch without being able to do a single thing is wicked also.
He does not even have a say over the siblings, I mean in his house what the hell is happening there?
And as for most women, I HOPE and PRAY GOD delivers them. They do very wrong and silly things causing issues up and down, yet they say it's their nature. What kind of nature is that? You know what you doing is wrong, yet you still continue with it. Some of them claim to be spiritual yet very wicked in heart, and the remaining half just do not care.

Honestly may God deliver us.

OP my advice for you is to ignore them, try to control your anger and pray for God's intervention because to me it's like they all have hidden agenda and as such I will not advice you to leave that house yet. Don't let them frustrate you, there's a reason why you are in that house. Turn onto God to help and make your brother sane and shed light into everything that's dark. I am sure in time all will be revealed if you do this. Just try to be good and maintain your sanity please...Ciao

I'd appreciate it if this can be moved to the front page MOD[/s]

You're an idiotic aśšwïpe and a complete waste of skin for daring to insult me in your post which doesn't even refer to you.
It's the unfortunate fool that fathered you and didn't train you that I'd blame for your being a weakling and an effiminate.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
nemynely:

Aye aye Sir. Don't worry, time changes yesterday.
Men should bend for their wives with time right??
Say no to Abuse!!!
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by SeriouslySense(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Don't worry, Look for your place of peace, where you can rest, it seems the problem is that they always invade your place of peace.

They are not worth the reply, so get back to your passion, and your destiny.

Don't give them your time, when you think about what they do and engage in their domestic drama, you are draining your energy

Don't be angry with them, try to show even kindness, and ensure you spend minimal amount of time with them.

It's left to your brother, whatever happens, don't descend to any drama, Time will show your worth. Whatever they say or do, don't engage in any physical fights and try not to even engage in word frights.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by jayaim: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Guy u the look face too much. Jagbpa go rent ur krip if na to pach with ur niggie till ur own set. Leave long story, disown or disbrother na u the hear am
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Goldencheese(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Your comment shows you have a good head well screwed on your shoulders.

I doff my hat in respect.

veave:
Errrrrr. You go need patience oooo.

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.
7. Hustle!!! Hustle!!! Hustle oooooo!!!!

Hugs.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by veave(f): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
eni4real:
His brother is responsible for the 2 sister in laws too??

See Marriage, see scam shocked shocked shocked

Rubbish!!

Read it well.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Gforce2019: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
LadySarah:
Women!We come into a peaceful abode and create issues. What's in allowing a young man sleep peacefully before going out for his hustle. A woman so foolish as to take someone's mattress out in the rain to spite him.
Your brother should man up in his home. Such women maltreat househelps alot.

Why her 2 sisters are there is beyond me. Even the stupid 19 yr old doesn't know her mates are graduates and married too.

If you must remain to be settled, you have to overlook and avoid alot of things. Face what you came for, get it, and move out.

Madam, wisdom no kill you...
See as I approve your comment 200 percent...but I hope say you too no dey manipulate your hubby oh
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Goldencheese(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
Omo, you not get joy o. grin grin

TheArchangel:
How old is your brother?
Oga, stand your ground in that house.
Force your brother to rent a house for you by raising serious hell and at the same time appearing meek. Sleep in that room when you come back and if the wife and her sisters talk trash, raise hell. Do not budge one beat. Keep your bags in the shop but sleep in that room to avoid them messing up your things. Take the food from that pot and raise hell while doing it. When your brother comes or is around, pretend like they are accusing you falsely.
Remember self defense, beat the sh!t out of any of the sisters that touch you first. You can plead self-defense later. Do not touch the wife but remember to use your mouth to finish her. .
Do not relent. If they can be there, you can be also. It's either your brother chase you all away or peace or resemblance of it will rain in that house.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by nemynely(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Thank you my brother. I'm married and the little I've seen is enough to make me realize the world would have been a better place if we can ignore a whole lot. No one is perfect but even the bible says follow peace with all men. Did you know I started pretending not to be angry until I realized I no longer get angry anymore like before.

Thumbs up yet again sis. Your head will never lack the oil of wisdom. God bless you and yours.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Read it well.

Stop promoting abuse tolerance!!
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by certifiedboss60: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Georgekyrian:

I love your points especially no 2. Dear, but your no. 3 na lie especially for Nigeria ladies. I don't support woman beating or do myself but at close range insult I may land double slap on your face. If you dare fight me, I beat you sharply (I don't fight I beat)
Thanks for your advise to him, I wish he listens to you

� �...."I don't fight back, I beat"

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by saintneo(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me

You need to find your way. Hustle your way out.

It's not good to be violent but stupid women will push you. Once upon a time, I slapped the shit out of my uncle's girlfriend's elder sister....story is not necessary. But you need to hustle your way out.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Scout60(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

K.

Can't imagine you type this....
Can't you see that the young boy help his brother in his shop. Do you think it is easy to manage for someone to manage your shop apart from your brother.

What is the wife sister doing in the house? Lazying about. Watching movie all the time
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by SeriouslySense(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
They are like that O, they waste so much time watching drama, and becoming the drama they see.

Scout60:

Can't imagine you type this....
Can't you see that the young boy help his brother in his shop. Do you think it is easy to manage for someone to manage your shop apart from your brother.

What is the wife sister doing in the house? Lazying about. Watching movie all the time
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by joyandfaith: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ejenavi18:
Why are your sister in-laws living with you guys?
Don't they have parents?

it does not make sense at all.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by roszilman: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

They have parents also living in Abuja I think she carry them to the house because she wanted me to leave the house that is why they had been treating me bad
guy, just change em for dose girls oo... Stop talking to any of dem and avoid ur stupid broda's wife completely, just look for a guy so u can spend de nyt with him when de trauma pass u. She would not throw ur bed out again... Just learn how to avoid pple, tell ur broda abt de food dey dont wanna give u, if not he must blame u for not telling him sometimes. For christ sake u have no problem since u do go to shop from morning till evening, just come n sleep and go bro. Neva say u wanna move out or go villa until ur bros tell u dat and dnt slap any of dem again, it will describe u as a man...
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.

Hugs.
Kolo grin grin grin at the end Hustle, this word can pain
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by LofP(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chi-boy cool down.

You see in this case your brother has married a woman with bad character running in their family, if you see it from that angle you will stay to help your brother.

Beware of extra traps they may set for you. But most importantly learn from your brother's mistake, a fine woman is not equal to a sensible woman.

It is obvious the woman has your bro's mumu button and so she can do and undo, just make sure you stay out of her way.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by magicminister: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

Very wise response. Anyone that has been through life and isn’t entitled, will feel what you just said to the core.

God bless!
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Scout60(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Ain't you working and making a living or you only help him at the shop without any compensation?

Oga it doesn't work like that....
Igbo call it igba gboyi. you have to serve your master for a specific year before they give you money to open your own shop

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply)

Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda / Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.