Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (69673 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Henri8: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
Drop the house address make we come treat some issues.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by sawdi: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
TheArchangel:
How old is your brother?
Oga, stand your ground in that house.
Force your brother to rent a house for you by raising serious hell and at the same time appearing meek. Sleep in that room when you come back and if the wife and her sisters talk trash, raise hell. Do not budge one beat. Keep your bags in the shop but sleep in that room to avoid them messing up your things. Take the food from that pot and raise hell while doing it. When your brother comes or is around, pretend like they are accusing you falsely.
Remember self defense, beat the sh!t out of any of the sisters that touch you first. You can plead self-defense later. Do not touch the wife but remember to use your mouth to finish her. .
Do not relent. If they can be there, you can be also. It's either your brother chase you all away or peace or resemblance of it will rain in that house.

What did I just read!?! cheesy grin shocked

ART OF WAR naija style grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by kizyalex10(m): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me
bro its well,i feel ur pain cos i have been in ur shoes,believe me they re shaping u to a man u will be tommorrow,u re ok in that house is the wife nd u re nt is still d wife,and for the fact u slapped her sis wont ever go down well with her ,because she will fustrate u as she will choose her siblings over u any day nd ur bro cannot continue to fight d wife everyday,he has spoken to her but u can't jst win fights against women .especially these ones,2 things are involved,ignore their existence nd what ever they do to u,sleep on d sofa ,shun everyone,jst come home find a place even if its d car sleep inside,jst wake up take ur shower nd go to shop,begin to plan ur life without them,hustle hard,once u feel u re okay to stand on ur own without needing them,u move out and if u re nt strong to stand alone continue to hustle till u re okay to leave or to be settled,ur discomfort now is shaping u to be d man u will be tomorrow ,if u re comfortable in dat house believe me u won't find any need to fight for ur future,and all these experience will be what u will look back at tomorrow nd laugh nd clap for urself and as for ur sister inlaw nd her sisters,the only revenge u owe them is to be successful,when u become successful then u have revenged successfully nd with her act she cannot proudly stand in front of u to say she trained u
As forbmy own story,i faced what u faced almost double but i never gave up even thou i was a graduate,i was humiliated nd etc,even when i felt they re nt gonna help me,i left their house thou i had what it takes to start my own without coming bck to beg nd the thought of coming bck as a failure nd then go bck to that house motivated me to double my hustle,for them to make me feel bad they help my kid bro with d promise they made to me so people will see it that i wasnt patient enough,but nt knowing am glad they did it for my kid bro,and both of us travelled out,iam nt as successful as them but then am super comfortable in my own right,i own my house nd even my wife drives ,i jst wedded,they re proud of d man iam today and i still do things for them even thou they re super rich but am sure they re feeling the guilt nd they dont feel entitled to what ever i do considering d statement of my uncle wife.but I'm sure d best revenge for me is jst that i succeeded.is a long story but lets leave it till another time
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by frozen70(f): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me

Sorry for everything that happened

Just make peace until you finally find your way out of that house honorably
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by bobkezel(m): 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:
Errrrrr. You go need patience oooo.

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.
7. Hustle!!! Hustle!!! Hustle oooooo!!!!

Hugs.
All your points are spot on...
But, you see that number 3 mentality... It has to stop... People (not just women) needs to be slapped once in a while.
It's called factory reset in computer language.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Calicoe: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
heendrix:

It's simple he should get off this servitude mentality. Even if ur broke, having peace within you would ease virtually most things

So if he has to leave for the village, have his personal peace and pick himself up then I think that would be the best thing to do rn

If he leaves for the village, that would turn the whole family against his wife so that's not an option. Besides, that would be some backward step on his part
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by alloy123: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
I CANNOT BE A FOOL IN MY HOUSE FOR ANY WOMAN..EITHER YOU ABIDE BY MY SETTING OR YOU MOVE OUT WITH YOURS SISTERS AND I DO NOT EVEN LIKE MY WIFE'S SISTERS STAYING WITH ME.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by onome2013: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Well, just put everything they are doing behind you. Your presence in the house saves your brother's life , if you leave the house , he may not last and you are the looser because woman will park and hook up to another man after a month or few months.But relate the matter to your parents and also increasy your spiritual life to take control of the situation.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by bennyflipy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
vonchulxy:
I hate weak men (husbands).

The worst that will happen is that at the end, your brother will foolishly ask you to leave his house wether you stay and avoid the girls or you stamp your legs and load those girls with better slaps , you days in that in that house are numbered because it seems your brother cum husband is the weak men that falls to the antics of some women/wives.

I will advise you to be very Rude to your brother's wife any time she talk or behave stupid to you, no apologies. But for the sisters, do not hesitate to beat them very well and give them hot slap when they talk to you any how.

The woman is an evil woman and don't have respect ppl. Is she can talk to you and even insult you in the present of your brother, it shows she don't have regard for the so called husband.

The next thing they will cause you of is that you tried to Rape the girls, so I will advice you not to move to the room or drag the room with them, also always give wide distance to those girls.

To be a man in this life, you don't even need any person , so if you brother ever tell you that you will leave his house, look directly into his eyes and tell him fine and leave.
Many people feel the food the feed you is why will make you in life and if they stop it you will die, the answer is LIE.

The hardest that can happen to you is that you may fine it hard for maybe 1 or 2 years and you will find your bearing again and even be the one to help the stupid brother ...I call him stupid brother because he is not wise and allow a woman to dictate to him why happens .

You must not let the wife or the useless sisters make you less a man. Just make up your mind that you days in tht house is numbered. If the reason for you to beat somebody come up, beat the girls, beat the nonses wife and if you have the strength to fight your brother...fight him and make sure you give him life mark...I did not say kill any person, but make sure you give tht brother of your mark for life.

Always have it in mind and believe it that you will make it and achieve success in life with out help from those you expect it or even servent and respect.

I know exactly how you feel, 1991-2010-- I felt this rubbish and saw it.. but when I told my self this will stop, I made sure I fought all the useless aunties and some stupid uncle's. Today I walked out empty and I am proud to tell you in life.. success is not from any brother/uncle/sister/aunty and not to talk of some useless wife or in-laws....stand your ground and beat the hell out of those girls.

Don't waste your respect to that stupid wife

This your advice cracked me up sha
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by DorianD(m): 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
TheArchangel:
How old is your brother?
Force your brother to rent a house for you by raising serious hell and at the same time appearing meek. Sleep in that room when you come back and if the wife and her sisters talk trash, raise hell. Do not budge one beat. Keep your bags in the shop but sleep in that room to avoid them messing up your things. Take the food from that pot and raise hell while doing it. When your brother comes or is around, pretend like they are accusing you falsely.
Remember self defense, beat the sh!t out of any of the sisters that touch you first. You can plead self-defense later. Do not touch the wife but remember to use your mouth to finish her. .
Do not relent. If they can be there, you can be also. It's either your brother chase you all away or peace or resemblance of it will rain in that house.
Grand patron of the Redpill association.Guy u no get chill oh
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Dcoy: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Open your eyes well... Codedly dig deep into their lifestyle past and present.... You might need a back up
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by tete7000(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.

Hugs.

So one tiny foolish 19yr old girl who can't respect is the one they shouldn't touch. If I were in his shoes, I will give her three slaps instead of one. I have slapped a stupid one before in a similar issue and never regretted it. It made everyone knows that no one has a monopoly of madness.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by iamkingzlee(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
LadySarah:
Women!We come into a peaceful abode and create issues. What's in allowing a young man sleep peacefully before going out for his hustle. A woman so foolish as to take someone's mattress out in the rain to spite him.
Your brother should man up in his home. Such women maltreat househelps alot.

Why her 2 sisters are there is beyond me. Even the stupid 19 yr old doesn't know her mates are graduates and married too.

If you must remain to be settled, you have to overlook and avoid alot of things. Face what you came for, get it and move out.

Mehn, I'm impressed coming from a lady.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Maryejemen(f): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Liposure:
lmao @ akpamuman

Gbam
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by NiCurious: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

Thanks I agree with you because he promised to settle me when I am 25 years old with a huge amount of money to start up my own business and then he changed his mind that he has had spent a lot of money during his wedding and building his house that he don’t think he will be able to settle me again in 2 years time that I should wait when I am 28-30 he will give me double of the amount he promised me . But the way things are going I don’t think I will get anything from him I can only leave for the village I don’t have any trusted friend to stay with in Abuja I also don’t have any money to rent my own place , village is my only option . Yes he is my blood brother we are 5 in total 2 boys and 3 girls he is our first born and I am the last

I'm sorry to say, it sounds like your brother is playing you. Bait and switch. If I am proved wrong I will joyfully apologize, but his words and (in)actions so far make me not trust him. Even if he has no ill will toward you, he lacks discipline and planning skills. In five to seven years when you are 28-30, he still won't be able to pay you because he will have his children's school fees to pay; you should wait until you are 35...see how it will go? :/

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by tojahh(m): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

See smelly talk

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by ezechi24(m): 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
chii8:

Don't let the devil push you out of your settlement stage(celebration), endure a little more, ignore your sisters in law and keep on greeting your brother's wife.Infact in some occasion, buy the ladies little gifts or snacks and patiently wait for your final settlement day.(the more gifts you get them, the more you win your brother's heart).

its like you don't knw when an evil woman wants you down by all means....if he like make he buy am shawama and hollandia yoghurts very evening the woman no go bend....and his bro is a stupid simp.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Afrikween(f): 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

guy, you can't continue to serve your brother forever, you've to think about a better way forward for yourself.... if possible for you to leave that house please do.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by OlawaleBammie: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

If Ur story is tru....

Ur brother is one of those simps some guys has bn talking about here.
make I hear say my wife kary her sisters come dey torment my own brother for my own ous...

Walai sango a pa bata pa jowonjowon eti e.

radarada
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Petyr1: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
vonchulxy:
I hate weak men (husbands).

The worst that will happen is that at the end, your brother will foolishly ask you to leave his house wether you stay and avoid the girls or you stamp your legs and load those girls with better slaps , you days in that in that house are numbered because it seems your brother cum husband is the weak men that falls to the antics of some women/wives.

I will advise you to be very Rude to your brother's wife any time she talk or behave stupid to you, no apologies. But for the sisters, do not hesitate to beat them very well and give them hot slap when they talk to you any how.

The woman is an evil woman and don't have respect ppl. Is she can talk to you and even insult you in the present of your brother, it shows she don't have regard for the so called husband.

The next thing they will cause you of is that you tried to Rape the girls, so I will advice you not to move to the room or drag the room with them, also always give wide distance to those girls.

To be a man in this life, you don't even need any person , so if you brother ever tell you that you will leave his house, look directly into his eyes and tell him fine and leave.
Many people feel the food the feed you is why will make you in life and if they stop it you will die, the answer is LIE.

The hardest that can happen to you is that you may fine it hard for maybe 1 or 2 years and you will find your bearing again and even be the one to help the stupid brother ...I call him stupid brother because he is not wise and allow a woman to dictate to him why happens .

You must not let the wife or the useless sisters make you less a man. Just make up your mind that you days in tht house is numbered. If the reason for you to beat somebody come up, beat the girls, beat the nonses wife and if you have the strength to fight your brother...fight him and make sure you give him life mark...I did not say kill any person, but make sure you give tht brother of your mark for life.

Always have it in mind and believe it that you will make it and achieve success in life with out help from those you expect it or even servent and respect.

I know exactly how you feel, 1991-2010-- I felt this rubbish and saw it.. but when I told my self this will stop, I made sure I fought all the useless aunties and some stupid uncle's. Today I walked out empty and I am proud to tell you in life.. success is not from any brother/uncle/sister/aunty and not to talk of some useless wife or in-laws....stand your ground and beat the hell out of those girls.

Don't waste your respect to that stupid wife

this is the best advice but don't fight your brother or his wife (although if she attack you defend yourself) that is disrespectful. but you see those two girls eh make sure you rain hell on them most especially that one you senior in age. beat her and show her that you are not her age mate. i don't support beating women but I hate insults. she is not even the one that supposed to be speaking trash to you.

and also have a friend that you can stay with for sometime just in case the woman successful get rid of you or have the plan of returning back to the village if she manipulate your husband.

i repeat again "RAIN HELL ON THEM FROM MANHATTAN"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by ThinkSmarter: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

Don't leave.
Learn to be patient.
Ignore the women.
Start trying to smile with the sisters.
Take them like friends or sisters.
Ur brother is greatly influenced by his wife.
U re like Igbo by tribe
Ufodu umu nwa ayi gbara ajo wicked.
Be disciplined and diligent to your main duty(trade)
If the ladies insist on watching TV, with friendly spirit and smiling face, ask to stay in that your room tthey are now using until they are ready to sleep ,then they can wake up to go to parlour.
Someday, u may end up sleeping together in same room with them.
Just stop the negative feeling u might be nursing in ur mind.
Maybe, you are not comfortable with the way they are enjoying your brothers wealth.
But, just stay cool and let go.
They will definitely get tired and leave one day.
Ur brother is not going to accommodate those grown up umu agboghos for long time.
And you are not going to serve your brother forever.
Learn to respect the wife genuinely for the sake of your brother.
Try as much as you can to be at peace with her for the sake of your future.
WoWowen are, devilish.
She might try to spite you and bring you in loggerheads with yoyour brother.
Which may lead to your brother sending you out.
So, thread with caution
Pretend to have changed for good.
Act like mumu, but be a, smart niggar in reality.
It is adaptation for survival.
Good luck.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by combination123: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.
Your wisdom no be here o.Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by lonelydora: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
TheArchangel:
How old is your brother?

Gbam. This is just it.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by skedy1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
TheArchangel:
How old is your brother?

Them never born those girls sef...I go just off person!

Baba, don't touch the wife like she advised, but finish those two economic wastes!!
Nonsense!!
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

But you cam touch a man right? Yeye dey smell
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Kwili: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

Thanks ma I agree with you, I think the reason why his wife carry his sisters to the house is because she wanted me out that is why they had been treating me bad so I can leave the house for them
bro I understand ur pains cause I have been in such situation. d only thing I advise u do is to avoid them in anyway u can so they can't use anything against u, don't mingle in any of their talks, don't touch any of their item.
in everything u do, please don't let her dontwin. her main aim is to put missunderstanding between u and ur brother and when she succeed, she can easily remote him. please I beg u, don't let her win coz family will always stand by urself in good and bad times but she(the wife) can abandon him( ur bro) when things get bad.
don't u know she's happy seeing ur brother not talking to u?
bro if u know how u and ur brother use to be before he got married, try and continue that way, always laugh with ur bro, joke with him, gist with him, play with him, once u are doing all this, the wife will b boiling inside coz she is not succeeding in her plans of trying to separate u two.
I know all this coz I have been in such situation, if I tell I tell u my story, u will feel for me.
please don't let her win.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by expert555: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
bjprodint:
from my small pikin brain i think your brother is to be blamed.he should have never allowed his wife move in with his sisters.he should have lived only with you and his wife,then rent you an apartment when you finish serving him.

They will be going ashawo there
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by flyingpig: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

Thanks I agree with you because he promised to settle me when I am 25 years old with a huge amount of money to start up my own business and then he changed his mind that he has had spent a lot of money during his wedding and building his house that he don’t think he will be able to settle me again in 2 years time that I should wait when I am 28-30 he will give me double of the amount he promised me . But the way things are going I don’t think I will get anything from him I can only leave for the village I don’t have any trusted friend to stay with in Abuja I also don’t have any money to rent my own place , village is my only option . Yes he is my blood brother we are 5 in total 2 boys and 3 girls he is our first born and I am the last
bro what state is your wife's brother from
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by earnit3: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
u want it go for it
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Kwili: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
bro I understand ur pains cause I have been in such situation. d only thing I advise u do is to avoid them in anyway u can so they can't use anything against u, don't mingle in any of their talks, don't touch any of their item.
in everything u do, please don't let her win. her main aim is to put missunderstanding between u and ur brother and when she succeed, she can easily remote him. please I beg u, don't let her win coz family will always stand by urside in good and bad times but she(the wife) can abandon him( ur bro) when things get bad.
don't u know she's happy seeing ur brother not talking to u?
bro if u know how u and ur brother use to be before he got married, try and continue that way, always laugh with ur bro, joke with him, gist with him, play with him, once u are doing all this, the wife will b boiling inside coz she is not succeeding in her plans of trying to separate u two.
I know all this coz I have been in such situation, if I tell u my story, u will feel for me.
please don't let her win.
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )
(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply ) (Un-
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by tylesh(f): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.
hmmmmm....don't forget he's human

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.