Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (69664 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by larryking540: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
bjprodint:
from my small pikin brain i think your brother is to be blamed.he should have never allowed his wife move in with his sisters.he should have lived only with you and his wife,then rent you an apartment when you finish serving him.
na igbo woman the brother marry ,if u think am lieing ask op ,
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by davidadenrele: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me

Brotherly,

Pls leave that house asap, the handwriting is on the wall its 4 against 1, you brother will never control his wife because of you some women can be manupulative and crafty, these are qualities your brother wife posses, man up damn all the consequences, move on you will look back and have reasons to thank God, take this as act of destiny for you to get to your destination, theres all ready a gang up to fustrate you out of your brother house, so help them fulfill what God has in stock for your destiny if Joseph brothers knew he would eventually fulfill what God had in plan for Joseph, they wouldnt have sold him to slavery move on my brother trust me you will look back years later and thank God.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by 9icetoo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:
Errrrrr. You go need patience oooo.

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.
7. Hustle!!! Hustle!!! Hustle oooooo!!!!

Hugs.
OP, take this advice. I couldn't have said it better.
Ignore them and to make matters worse, pally with them self. Their conscience will do a number on them.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Maobichek: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

Thanks ma I agree with you, I think the reason why his wife carry his sisters to the house is because she wanted me out that is why they had been treating me bad so I can leave the house for them
My dear, do your best to be patient and endure as you have been doing, it is all part of the training. One day, your brother's wife and sisters will respect you if you become successful tomorrow but you must set your eyes on your goal and aspiration and refuse to be distracted. Please don't leave your brother's house if your brother want you to stay and make sure that no one poisoned your brother's heart towards you. If you are successful tomorrow, one of the two girls will surely fall in love with you but you must be careful not to burge oh, God will help you dear.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by SeriouslySense(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Exactly
1) Don't spend time with them, or leave
2) Be polite, and always be grateful to your brother and the little time you manage to spend with them be kind.
3) Forget them and erase their negative attitude form your mind, dont dwell on it, it will waste your energy, dont spend you time talking about them, it will drain your energy and take your time.
4) Focus on your destiny and the positive things you can add to yourself and the world.

Trust me, you will feel better, and will have more time to think for yourself.

Good Luck

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Egoat(m): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Georgekyrian:

I love your points especially no 2. Dear, but your no. 3 na lie especially for Nigeria ladies. I don't support woman beating or do myself but at close range insult I may land double slap on your face. If you dare fight me, I beat you sharply (I don't fight I beat)
Thanks for your advise to him, I wish he listens to you
I DON'T FIGHT I BEAT.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Austeeenxx: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
Your brother is obviously not in control of that house. What a pity.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by mac699: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Face shield for grab against covid 19 at discounted price contact 08142190000

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by LadySarah: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
Edandy:

[color=#990000][/color]

Stop arguing with them . Some people do not understand the context of a story. They just want to comment. This man here is serving, meaning after learning, he will be settled. This is how the Eastern brothers in Nigeria help one another. His settlement might come in form of huge money for shop rent, capital to run the shop etc after service. Advising the young man to quit will mean for him to forfeit all his hard work for 8 years. My brother chapionxx. Try as much as possible to endure and plan your exit as someone as stipulated above. May be YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE ARE THE USING YOUR IN-LAWS TO CONFUSE YOU TO MAKE MISTAKE. God may also want to use this to help u to settle down on time. In other words, pray and be patient. Do not leave that house because you can no longer endure their rubbish. God bless!

Thank God she hasn't accused him of siphoning money.

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by VicM6: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me
Dear OP, You wish to serve your brother.... imagine how a typical Nigerian man is speaking...... Serve your brother and remain slave for the rest of your life.... I can't blame your brother's wife, she has an upper hand in that house than you and can even decide to throw you out any time any day.... Just hustle up and find a better way of living, move out, seek attention else where and stop all the serving my brother of a thing.... Soon your brother's wife and her sisters will accuse you of trying to rape them and that will be the end...... Don't start a war with a woman, you will live to regret it for the days of your life.... be warned bro.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Amaefuleteddy: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
I feel ur pains man, I have been in ur shoes man!, it's a very delicate situation and to me the only remedy is for you to chill man,calm down, and don't let the the frustration get to you, do all ur best to avoid the, make friend, where you can go and chill out sometimes instead of staying @home with the girls....apologies to big bros and make him understand why you wanted to leave and if he doesn't want you to leave its owky by you and make sure you start saving small small money on ur own, and start making plans to start something of ur own and never plan to go back to the village, that's moving backward....God will see you through bro!!!!!
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by abimic(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
The dirty slaps on that little 19yrs old girl was worth it, let her know her place in the house that you're her elder, that said, the older sister seems wiser, just see a way to unite with her, and for the wife, find a way to her heart by been friendly and if possible some nice gifts that you won't need break the bank for, for your brother who seems to be rating his sister's in law welfare over yours, just find a way back to his heart, apologize, be up and doing in the assigned biz, clean his shoes etc, and above all, you're a man, there's a limit to the shit we can take, try to strategize on a way to be independent, and never think of ever going back to the village! For that small girl, ignore her, but stand her when need be if she trespasses, sooner than later, you all would gel well and be friends, moreover, you're all families. Lastly, always pray, maintain a good, healthy, hygienic living, and dress nice! Dem go trip for you las Las.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Wendymary: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
Make your brother see reasons with you, by telling him you don't want to come in between him and the wife. But leaving the house is a good idea for me.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by ibawon(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
When you overlook all this hardship and make it big I assure you that they will all worship and adore you without saying rubbish to your face, but if you let them win by making you move out/quiting they'll just laugh at yoy believing you some pussie niggar
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by LadySarah: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
Gforce2019:

Madam, wisdom no kill you...
See as I approve your comment 200 percent...but I hope say you too no dey manipulate your hubby oh

We manipulate always. ;DThe question is whether it is for good or bad.
Igbo will say a family that has only one rich man has nobody. The reason is that if he should fall everybody is affected.

When I noticed it in my husband's place, I insisted that something should be done.

If she was wise she would encourage her husband so this young man can become useful to his family. In the long run, the burden on the husband will be less.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Malawian(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.

Hugs.
Msheew, see long Advice. @OP, if you are strong enough to wordy your brothers wife, by all means wordy am. Trash am very well so she remembers she is a woman.
Anything wey your brother wan do, make him do afterwards.

Alternatively, you can always go stark naked all the time in the house, na them go dey give you space. Them go dey monitor your kolo from afar.

Make sure you also dey frown face all the time. Buy cane keep for the parlour, who disturb your sleep, use the cane trash am well well.

Pia waa ya azu ofuma ofuma.

No time.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
You made a good point
bjprodint:
from my small pikin brain i think your brother is to be blamed.he should have never allowed his wife move in with his sisters.he should have lived only with you and his wife,then rent you an apartment when you finish serving him.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Cyoung4real(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Gloriagee:
Leave the house before you do something you regret. Get a job, no matter how small if your bro doesn't assist with a self con. Ignore those women, shame dey catch me on their behalf

Oga, 8 years no be beans
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by mentored: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

No. 7 is the real deal bro

Hustle

Also remember your blood

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

Hmm I would av said this comment is good till I saw d likes and the outrageous comment she made. Firstly if u want privacy go and rent ur own bloody apartment this is to the silly comment she made about women needing privacy, such a silly comment, no 2. She said no matter d grievances don't touch a woman, lemme tell u madam, no matter d grievances don't touch anybody weda man or woman, stop this nonsense mentality of always protecting the women which they av now abused, the women should start t respect themselves if they don't want t be beaten as simple as that, No 3 she's trying to say is OK for d wife to bring her sis to her matrimonial home but not d Hubby's broda, pls madam u re silly with that, the wife shouldn't even bring her in-laws talk more of sisters to her home, and the hubby should try and watch d boy's behaviour and those sisters of the girl is high time they look for their own husbands and get out of her sisters husband and home, nonsense! Every other things has a good tune to it!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by GloShare(m): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

Foolish advise from someone who will later claim feminist.

You want him to eat their shìt but not give them back some shît?

Where is the gender equality and fair treatment to all?

Women need privacy, men dont?

He should forgive them for throwing out his mattress even when they haven't apologized, same people that wanted him to kneel and beg a kid?

Please go and sleep.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Galaticos444: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dis happens wen u marry 4rm a poor family and d lady is d 1st child undecided
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
He shouldn't touch her just because she's a girl? See how senseless you are,, I have lived with my uncle and his daughter tormented the hell out of me if a woman show u pepper enhh u no talk this nonsense
veave:

Hugs.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by SeriouslySense(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
jajaja
Galaticos444:
Dis happens wen u marry 4rm a poor family and d lady is d 1st child undecided
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by penearth(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
ur brother is a BIG coward for hating his flesh n blood to a marrying woman. if u die he won't have u again in life. if his wife's sister or his wife die he quickly married another Men these days value what the wife offer them in bed than their flesh n blood brother/sister. Aru! Leave that house immediately ur brother will have sense after he might disowned u to realize his FOOLISHNESS
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Midastorch(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

You , the brother, the brother’s wife and two sisters, all of you are mad...
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by franugo(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ejenavi18:
Why are your sister in-laws living with you guys?
Don't they have parents?

Its sisters-in-law bae..

On the op, what advice do you want us to give you exactly The truth is that you can do nothing except talk to your bro or persevere. You honestly haven't got any other card to play cause you literally don't have any card whatsoever. Odds are if you leave n go back to the village, your parents will chase you back..
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by GloShare(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
VicM6:
Dear OP, You wish to serve your brother.... imagine how a typical Nigerian man is speaking...... Serve your brother and remain slave for the rest of your life.... I can't blame your brother's wife, she has an upper hand in that house than you and can even decide to throw you out any time any day.... Just hustle up and find a better way of living, move out, seek attention else where and stop all the serving my brother of a thing.... Soon your brother's wife and her sisters will accuse you of trying to rape them and that will be the end...... Don't start a war with a woman, you will live to regret it for the days of your life.... be warned bro.

It's not slavery, its apprenticeship.

After some years, his brother will settle him with a shop and then he can start his life.

He has more chance of becoming a millionaire than people writing jamb.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
And that silly comment she made about "as a man u owe ur responsibility first to ur wife" is completely wrong, do that only if u trust ur wife otherwise no matter if she's ur wife, don't ever think for a second that all of a sudden someone u meant 4yrs ago would all of a sudden have ur best interests at heart than someone u grew up with for 30yrs and counting, that's the stupid mistake men and girls make in Nigeria, thinking that once they get married, they dump their own family and take care of in-laws and girls family, if u re a girl and u get married to a boy and u re in a 2yr marriage and counting and all of a sudden u think he has ur best interests at heart than ur own brother, then get sense and receive sense iJN it goes both ways for the guys..

Friends can stick like a brother or sister to u, but ur own brother and sisters are born for times of distress" don't ever forget that!
Ur wife would come to ur hospital bed when u re in A&E not because she wants to be there but she feels that's her role as a wife, and trust me they won't stay long there but would do that just t show people that she's a good woman that cares but ur own families would come there because they really care and would stay there for as long as possible!/

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
SeriouslySense:
jajaja

grin completely true,

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
pcguru1:
Left to me both you and the sisters should be kicked out, you are 23, as long as you are in someone's roof, you have to respect and deal with alot, he will favour his wife obviously. Besides its surprising how you feel so comfortable in someone's house and even complaining to the person housing you.

Finally, the comment I've been waiting for! They all should be kicked out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.