Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me (40220 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by sweettinz20(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:
Let me not bore you guys with my relationship history but this girl is my first love, i met her while i was in school 300l. Ever since then i
boss i beg you please introduce me to what you're doing you can quote me on a dead thread i would be most grateful I'm not okay anymore and also depressed please boss I'm begging you just introduce me
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by kzeebaba: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
Please which business are u doing, can u introduce me to it. Thanks waiting for ur reply or mail
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Infoay: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
The answer you seek is already in your write up my friend. Should you further tolerate such attitudes from her, it will finally solidify in marriage and all kinds of brouhaha will follow.

At any time t, constant k and distance s, a broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage.

Use your head bro. I wish you well!
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by JastSiryin(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
allen113:
op, you said you're from a poor home and she still agree to date you even when other guys are wooing her, when you were single you never made 800k, immediately you started dating her you've made over 2m, bros Abeg marry her, she get luck way dey follow her, as long as she is not cheating on you, forgive her stingy nature.
You're slowpoke for giving OP this advice, i hope you're joking. That's how you people use superstition to destroy your lives. All of a sudden his success isn't a result of hardwork but some spoilt entitled brat of a girlfriend. Better be careful angry
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by FASASI1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
The truth is crystal clear but you ignored, i don't understand some people, you already have the answer to your own problem.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by tightpussy156: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
@op u are blind an lust not love.see that girl is a cheap bitch any guy with money go bang the living day light out of ur bitch.see 95% of girls are after guys money.girl will.show u love if money they,when money no they love is gone,A selfish bitch who claims she love you wouldn't help you once u are broke she go run to the next man,if that one is broke she go run to another one,so the cycle continue at the end she will end up with maybe 20 guys or more before old age.i no so many girls that are into this.some Don born for 7 to 10 men an such girl never reach 30 yrs.some we're my course mates,other my tenant, neighbor in the past an more.see @,op I have been there bf I put the girl we're she belongs because I don't tolerate nonsense.my first one million naira was spend together by the stupid bitch I taught she loves me but when the money finish baby show her true character, I sold my car,big generator,plasma,home theatre,my expensive sitting rooms chairs an dinning,a.c to bounce back.today I get two cars,5 boats,two houses,barbing saloon,bikes for higher purchase,buses.Thank God for Everything an now she they find way to come back.dont u think.if I allow the bitch na to scatter me again.so@op open ur eyes an forget that prostitute it simple if not u go commit suicide.that the real truth who quote me hug transformer.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Nizguy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
I'm only concerned about the business u started with 70k and made 800k in just 3months. Abeg which business is that?
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Destiny666: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Chairman pray for God to open your eyes to see..be like something not love has blinded your eyes..and wait oo abeg how u dey make that 800k like this ...show us d way nah grin
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Cheks5(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
If you are not careful you might end up poverty-stricken. Learn how to manage your money. To me the girl is not the problem, you are the problem. What is she contributing in your life that will make you cling to her. She is a liability and you most learn how to control your money, this is the time to invest and build. Time will come when this hustle that pays you might not pay again. Be wise and leave leeches and liabilities alone.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by nedley(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:
Let me not bore you guys with my relationship history but this girl is my first love, i met her while i was in school 300l. Ever since then i have always been there for her despite even having a low budget as student because I'm not from a wealthy home, even her parents has times10 more than my family. But despite that i try all i could to maintain my role in the relationship because i don't fancy myself asking anything from my girlfriend.

Before anything else i need to tell little about my girlfriend, she is beautiful and nice. Almost every guy wants to woo her and all of that. Aside of that my girlfriend is very stingy to me, she can never allow her anything be in my possession, she doesn't have this idea that we could end up one day though she will always say something close to it only during fun time. But when she is at her leisures she will say how she fancy how husband to be and all of that which i no I'm not the person she could had been referring to. That not even my major issue.

She always been cruel when she asks me for anything and i refuse to give her maybe i don't have or just don't see needs to do so.
I also discovered that most of our fun times comes immediately money enters my hand. Because i remember when i was in school my first 800k i made was finished and squandered with her, i haven't dated anyother or even have another girl since i met her. Because i try to make her feel comfortable because i no how many guys wish her to be with her. So secondly i made another 1m i squandered it with her too. But when this money just finish guyz i always see hell in her. This was the ups an downs i was experiencing till i finished my school with her. It was a shame for me upon the money i made in school i graduated with zero account looking for money for my law school. I wasn't fortunate to get any help so i sat back to Hustle. Then i was begging looking for helper to assist me when i saw one big opportunity that i need to take but it the opportunity required money as my account was bleeding zero. I begged everyone including my girlfriend but she told me she doesn't have even if she happened to get money for me i will pay her interest. This words alone made me cry, did you no instead of helping me out she told me I'm not the only one that needs help she also need to invest on her self which she was right i believe her. She later invested her money in one fraudulent sheme which she lost the money.

FastTrack to what is happening now, i later got help from someone who offered me 50k and my mum 20k making it 70k i picked myself up and started my Hustle again. Within three months i made 800k again. All this times i was giving her update about my business and earnings. Could you imagine she had the gut to ask for money despite her behaviors. Because of my nature i don't believe someone's bad nature should change my own nature so i still sent her some money because i also no she is broke.

Since then i just forgot about what she did and all of those stuffs because my money kept coming and i don't keep grudges i keep taking care of her. Now i had issue with my business i want to fix something up i was also telling her. this girl went ahead to start asking me to send her money. I was really disappointed i protested because i noticed when i have money i become very careless. It seems money covers so many things.
I just need advice because i think it is time to let her go coz with her nature and type of girl it might end in tears for me. All she do is stay on social media, snap and post and look for who will send her money. No skills, i have begged her several times to look for something to be doing she refused and tells me how her dad won't allow her. She doesn't listen to me, always feel like boss when little money enter her hand. Guys i really love her but i think it is time to seek help because i will regret if this continues.
In Phyno’s voice*
�Oso ga eme nwanne waa �
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by TrippleEEE: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
False story jor. Only you make 1.8 m from 3h level till you graduate....

If your story is true, you might just be under a spell.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Uzoofficialll: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
allen113:
op, you said you're from a poor home and she still agree to date you even when other guys are wooing her, when you were single you never made 800k, immediately you started dating her you've made over 2m, bros Abeg marry her, she get luck way dey follow her, as long as she is not cheating on you, forgive her stingy nature.

sensible talk..
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by dinachi(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:
Let me not bore you guys with my relationship history but this girl is my first love, i met her while i was in school 300l. Ever since then i have always been there for her despite even having a low budget as student because I'm not from a wealthy home, even her parents has times10 more than my family. But despite that i try all i could to maintain my role in the relationship because i don't fancy myself asking anything from my girlfriend.

Before anything else i need to tell little about my girlfriend, she is beautiful and nice. Almost every guy wants to woo her and all of that. Aside of that my girlfriend is very stingy to me, she can never allow her anything be in my possession, she doesn't have this idea that we could end up one day though she will always say something close to it only during fun time. But when she is at her leisures she will say how she fancy how husband to be and all of that which i no I'm not the person she could had been referring to. That not even my major issue.

She always been cruel when she asks me for anything and i refuse to give her maybe i don't have or just don't see needs to do so.
I also discovered that most of our fun times comes immediately money enters my hand. Because i remember when i was in school my first 800k i made was finished and squandered with her, i haven't dated anyother or even have another girl since i met her. Because i try to make her feel comfortable because i no how many guys wish her to be with her. So secondly i made another 1m i squandered it with her too. But when this money just finish guyz i always see hell in her. This was the ups an downs i was experiencing till i finished my school with her. It was a shame for me upon the money i made in school i graduated with zero account looking for money for my law school. I wasn't fortunate to get any help so i sat back to Hustle. Then i was begging looking for helper to assist me when i saw one big opportunity that i need to take but it the opportunity required money as my account was bleeding zero. I begged everyone including my girlfriend but she told me she doesn't have even if she happened to get money for me i will pay her interest. This words alone made me cry, did you no instead of helping me out she told me I'm not the only one that needs help she also need to invest on her self which she was right i believe her. She later invested her money in one fraudulent sheme which she lost the money.

FastTrack to what is happening now, i later got help from someone who offered me 50k and my mum 20k making it 70k i picked myself up and started my Hustle again. Within three months i made 800k again. All this times i was giving her update about my business and earnings. Could you imagine she had the gut to ask for money despite her behaviors. Because of my nature i don't believe someone's bad nature should change my own nature so i still sent her some money because i also no she is broke.

Since then i just forgot about what she did and all of those stuffs because my money kept coming and i don't keep grudges i keep taking care of her. Now i had issue with my business i want to fix something up i was also telling her. this girl went ahead to start asking me to send her money. I was really disappointed i protested because i noticed when i have money i become very careless. It seems money covers so many things.
I just need advice because i think it is time to let her go coz with her nature and type of girl it might end in tears for me. All she do is stay on social media, snap and post and look for who will send her money. No skills, i have begged her several times to look for something to be doing she refused and tells me how her dad won't allow her. She doesn't listen to me, always feel like boss when little money enter her hand. Guys i really love her but i think it is time to seek help because i will regret if this continues.
She is not overly dependent! She is just smarter than you and manipulates you to get whatever she wants. You are the Fool, she is smart. She is Richer with Richer parents and she still collects the little you have. Is it that you are very very ugly or that you have very low self esteem that you can get far better girls who will even beg to date you? You are not a man bro! Sorry say that. You are still a boy!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by prophetfire: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

See as a girl who cares nothing about you is using your destiny to prosper while U remain a big fool. I thought lawyers are meant to be smart persons. U are so dumb and seem hpnotised. Dnt leave her, continue to be a dumb fool.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by jaytii(f): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

if you don't mind, can you please share a little about this business of yours.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by madridguy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Baba, the story sound real. I dated one girl from 2010 to 2017 i swear she stingy pass anything. For that 7 years she no buy me 5 naira sachet ( pure ) water drink. Na to collect she sabi.

tareigns:

Mr Madrid, I want to believe this story is just fiction. As in what the hell?
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by farem: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:
Guys i really love her but i think it is time to seek help because i will regret if this continues.

I am sorry for your situation. However, you failed to to tell us about kpanshin. I think you have buried your head (reasoning) deep inside her toto. You see this gold digger and inconsiderate fellow as rare thing that can ever come to your destiny, hence the inferiority complex on your part as not to loose this satanic jewel.
Let me say this, if you .
truly experienced this nonsense and you still come here to seek for counsel, you WILL NEVER CHANGE YOUR SITUATION!
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Tmiky: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
She's ur first GF that's y u think u love her, this shud be a lesson, She's beautiful, fine, but not all that glitters is Gold. Just let her go and ur life will be more meaningful financially.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Torie8(f): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
You are definitely her bank where she goes to withdraw and not deposit. Wake up man shocked
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by dexoubie(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
yomi007k:
Is it not already ending in tears for you?

Stop living in denial.
Noooo...his tears isn’t up to the volume of a stream yet grin grin grin
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by yomi007k(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
dexoubie:

Noooo...his tears isn’t up to the volume of a stream yet grin grin grin

Na cry me a river by Justin Timberlake him wan do... grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by MaCollins1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Tbh, most women don't really care what you are going through, they just want you to come through for them whenever they need you.

Just leave her bro, hustle more and capitalize on the money you are making to establish yourself, rather than spend it all with her, there is really no growth that direction, as she would leave you sooner or later when she finds someone more financially stable.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by princefunmmy(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

@olamila I feel your pain bro! she ain't gonna change.. you have to take your stand to dump her.. Even if you dump her, I'm sure she will come begging but don't fall for it!

Abeg, introduce me to this your business na. I really need to attain financial stability please.

Thanks in advance: my mail is princefunmmy@gmail.com
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by armyofone(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Time to let her go - you really don't need anyone to tell you. Face trying to make it in life and when the time comes, you will find your woman.
The girl is a financial disaster and distraction - let her go!
Tell her to go get a job!

Olamila:

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Pwetty2(f): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Are you are father? Wake up, I am single
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by aquame: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
No amount of water can bring a dead flower back to life, move on

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Pwetty2:
Are you are father? Wake up, I am single

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by visi123: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
From your story so far, I don't have any iota of doubt that, the lady is actually using you for survival.
Relationship should go beyond asking and spending money. I took a lady by coincidence to a mall. I was able to buy ice cream for both of us. She demanded for pizza and I told her I'm not box up. Her response was that, I should look for a lady who loves eating in a local canteen.
And that, what I did was the things she does on her own. That's how the thing end o.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by AristocraticMe: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

Hmmmmmm..... this matter deep oooo....... Here is my own little advice.
No 1 - That girl is not a good girl, she is just there for the money and going by what you typed it seems you know as well but you just want to be sure. She has failed times without number to be there for you when you need her the most so it is very obvious

2. Any girl that does not see a future with you is just using you to pass time, when she see someone better and richer brother she go leave you oooo.... A girl that loves you truly will always fix you in her future on AUTO not only during fun time...... but ALWAYS........... (Even if she does not say it you will know she wants to spend the rest of her life with you)

3. I dont want to chastise or over blame on how you squandered 800k and 1m with her, it has happened but learn few lesson from the situation and dont let it repeat itself. You can never be successful financially without financial discipline....... it is key to financial success. Dont squander money like that again.

Lastly i know say this matter involve emotion and you seem to love the girl, so i know it will hard to just let her go like that..... But you have to do what will favour you.......
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by victons(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

Broh, just sit up. Imagine if you'd invested all these millions, wouldn't you have stabilized by now and even have access to better girls since your biggest fear is losing her. just sit up, she'll definitely let go of you some day and it might be more disastrous to your mental health.

meanwhile, I'm interested in the business you did. I'm an undergraduate now.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Frezhkid10(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
theTransporter:

Quite a lenghty one. Bro leave her, period. Her parents are rich, she should be the one even taking you out atimes, but no, she just shows up when you get cash. Lemme tell you a secret, if a lady loves you and sees a future with you, she will be the one even economising your money for you. She will be telling you not to spend so much on vain things. But yours is the opposite. And you just confirmed she doesn't see a future with you, meaning she just come to chop.

But you self de extravagant oh, how can u spend over 1.8mill with a girl just like that and returned to ground zero. Wake up bro. You need to leave her and organize your life before going into another relationship.

By the way if you don't mind kindly introduce me to this business you talked about, am a student in one of the unis
...omo am interested in the business too oo..imagine 70k turn to 800k in 3months sad shocked
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Kihara14: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Please guys let's grow our Instagram page.follow @blurr.ng and @blurr.tm on Instagram I follow everyone back!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady / What Would You Do In This Situation (images) / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.