Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me (40194 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Okeyworlu: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Seems ur the real ATM ... wake up oooo
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by HomerTimpson: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
Pwetty2:
Are you are father? Wake up, I am single
OH!Really? Am single too dear
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Ejanla07: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
allen113:
op, you said you're from a poor home and she still agree to date you even when other guys are wooing her, when you were single you never made 800k, immediately you started dating her you've made over 2m, bros Abeg marry her, she get luck way dey follow her, as long as she is not cheating on you, forgive her stingy nature.

Which kind stupid mentality be dis. Nobody should listen to this

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Ategberoson(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
you're a foolish boy, you made your 800k later made 1m, you be Geeboy but no get sense. geeboy dey love up? or you want to tell me you're running a legit business and you will be squandering money on one financial lady?

go and learn work from a real Alpha male and let them teach you how to handle lady. I fúck over 58 pussies when I dey sch with hard work and labour dem dey take care of me.

dem no born them well make them send them money without me getting my share

foolish boys plenty for outside these days. nonsense
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by HAMKAH: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=poshestmina post=91908543]Are you sure she's dating you?
Or using you as a mobile ATM ? undecided[/quote Yes, you're right

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by elmagnifico411(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
We read plenty nonsense on nairaland nowadays shaa undecided. Oga, go get sense jare.. u just write nonsense give us to read.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by elmagnifico411(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
The boy na veeeeeerrrrryyyyyyyy stupid gee boy.
Ategberoson:
you're a foolish boy, you made your 800k later made 1m, you be Geeboy but no get sense. geeboy dey love up? or you want to tell me you're running a legit business and you will be squandering money on one financial lady?

go and learn work from a real Alpha male and let them teach you how to handle lady. I fúck over 58 pussies when I dey sch with hard work and labour dem dey take care of me.

dem no born them well make them send them money without me getting my share

foolish boys plenty for outside these days. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by phorget(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:
Let me not bore you guys with my relationship history but this girl is my first love, i met her while i was in school 300l. Ever since then i have always been there for her despite even having a low budget as student because I'm not from a wealthy home, even her parents has times10 more than my family. But despite that i try all i could to maintain my role in the relationship because i don't fancy myself asking anything from my girlfriend.

Before anything else i need to tell little about my girlfriend, she is beautiful and nice. Almost every guy wants to woo her and all of that. Aside of that my girlfriend is very stingy to me, she can never allow her anything be in my possession, she doesn't have this idea that we could end up one day though she will always say something close to it only during fun time. But when she is at her leisures she will say how she fancy how husband to be and all of that which i no I'm not the person she could had been referring to. That not even my major issue.

She always been cruel when she asks me for anything and i refuse to give her maybe i don't have or just don't see needs to do so.
I also discovered that most of our fun times comes immediately money enters my hand. Because i remember when i was in school my first 800k i made was finished and squandered with her, i haven't dated anyother or even have another girl since i met her. Because i try to make her feel comfortable because i no how many guys wish her to be with her. So secondly i made another 1m i squandered it with her too. But when this money just finish guyz i always see hell in her. This was the ups an downs i was experiencing till i finished my school with her. It was a shame for me upon the money i made in school i graduated with zero account looking for money for my law school. I wasn't fortunate to get any help so i sat back to Hustle. Then i was begging looking for helper to assist me when i saw one big opportunity that i need to take but it the opportunity required money as my account was bleeding zero. I begged everyone including my girlfriend but she told me she doesn't have even if she happened to get money for me i will pay her interest. This words alone made me cry, did you no instead of helping me out she told me I'm not the only one that needs help she also need to invest on her self which she was right i believe her. She later invested her money in one fraudulent sheme which she lost the money.

FastTrack to what is happening now, i later got help from someone who offered me 50k and my mum 20k making it 70k i picked myself up and started my Hustle again. Within three months i made 800k again. All this times i was giving her update about my business and earnings. Could you imagine she had the gut to ask for money despite her behaviors. Because of my nature i don't believe someone's bad nature should change my own nature so i still sent her some money because i also no she is broke.

Since then i just forgot about what she did and all of those stuffs because my money kept coming and i don't keep grudges i keep taking care of her. Now i had issue with my business i want to fix something up i was also telling her. this girl went ahead to start asking me to send her money. I was really disappointed i protested because i noticed when i have money i become very careless. It seems money covers so many things.
I just need advice because i think it is time to let her go coz with her nature and type of girl it might end in tears for me. All she do is stay on social media, snap and post and look for who will send her money. No skills, i have begged her several times to look for something to be doing she refused and tells me how her dad won't allow her. She doesn't listen to me, always feel like boss when little money enter her hand. Guys i really love her but i think it is time to seek help because i will regret if this continues.

I don't have any advice for you as regards your girl but the only thing I'll tell you is just for you to wise up!

Please bro, how were you able to make those funds you mentioned? I seriously need other streams of income as what I'm currently into wouldn't even sustain my family.
Help!!
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by OgThanos: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:
Let me not bore you guys with my relationship history but this girl is my first love, i met her while i was in school 300l. Ever since then i have always been there for her despite even having a low budget as student because I'm not from a wealthy home, even her parents has times10 more than my family. But despite that i try all i could to maintain my role in the relationship because i don't fancy myself asking anything from my girlfriend.

Before anything else i need to tell little about my girlfriend, she is beautiful and nice. Almost every guy wants to woo her and all of that. Aside of that my girlfriend is very stingy to me, she can never allow her anything be in my possession, she doesn't have this idea that we could end up one day though she will always say something close to it only during fun time. But when she is at her leisures she will say how she fancy how husband to be and all of that which i no I'm not the person she could had been referring to. That not even my major issue.

She always been cruel when she asks me for anything and i refuse to give her maybe i don't have or just don't see needs to do so.
I also discovered that most of our fun times comes immediately money enters my hand. Because i remember when i was in school my first 800k i made was finished and squandered with her, i haven't dated anyother or even have another girl since i met her. Because i try to make her feel comfortable because i no how many guys wish her to be with her. So secondly i made another 1m i squandered it with her too. But when this money just finish guyz i always see hell in her. This was the ups an downs i was experiencing till i finished my school with her. It was a shame for me upon the money i made in school i graduated with zero account looking for money for my law school. I wasn't fortunate to get any help so i sat back to Hustle. Then i was begging looking for helper to assist me when i saw one big opportunity that i need to take but it the opportunity required money as my account was bleeding zero. I begged everyone including my girlfriend but she told me she doesn't have even if she happened to get money for me i will pay her interest. This words alone made me cry, did you no instead of helping me out she told me I'm not the only one that needs help she also need to invest on her self which she was right i believe her. She later invested her money in one fraudulent sheme which she lost the money.

FastTrack to what is happening now, i later got help from someone who offered me 50k and my mum 20k making it 70k i picked myself up and started my Hustle again. Within three months i made 800k again. All this times i was giving her update about my business and earnings. Could you imagine she had the gut to ask for money despite her behaviors. Because of my nature i don't believe someone's bad nature should change my own nature so i still sent her some money because i also no she is broke.

Since then i just forgot about what she did and all of those stuffs because my money kept coming and i don't keep grudges i keep taking care of her. Now i had issue with my business i want to fix something up i was also telling her. this girl went ahead to start asking me to send her money. I was really disappointed i protested because i noticed when i have money i become very careless. It seems money covers so many things.
I just need advice because i think it is time to let her go coz with her nature and type of girl it might end in tears for me. All she do is stay on social media, snap and post and look for who will send her money. No skills, i have begged her several times to look for something to be doing she refused and tells me how her dad won't allow her. She doesn't listen to me, always feel like boss when little money enter her hand. Guys i really love her but i think it is time to seek help because i will regret if this continues.
Well, I can't say her frequently requisition means she doesn't love you. That could just be her way of live just as you've said" she's from a rich home". As for me, I believed she actually love you being that she been with you for over 4 years and I didnt see you state that you've ever caught her cheating..
BTW,, can you introduce me to this business of yours. I'm a still in HND 1 before this pandemic started and I've never made 100k from any business. Lift me up too bro
There is a girl I've been dating for 3 years now.. throughout my OND. I tell you this girl is from an Average family just like me, or lesser perhaps.
Believe me she has helped me far more than I have done for her. I met her a virgin and she's every thing a sane man would want for a wife..
I just want to marry this babe ASAP. This I'm still an undergraduate.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by allen113: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
JastSiryin:
You're slowpoke for giving OP this advice, i hope you're joking. That's how you people use superstition to destroy your lives. All of a sudden his success isn't a result of hardwork but some spoilt entitled brat of a girlfriend. Better be careful angry

bros calm down na abi we dey quarrel?
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Kylce042(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

You are a fool. Just stop being a fool

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by fortune1968: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Which kain busines u dey do sef ! Una dey make more Dan 3 milla dey troway am for girl pussy abi ? You no serious at all . I sure say if you sweat make d money , una no go dey spend am like that . D money wey some men borrow dey do business dey take feed Dem family join no reach 500k .you ! Na inside yeye love you dey !
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
She doesn't see u as her boyfriend, she's just using u. Define ur relationship, this is why there are problems. You need to have a mutual agreement & common goal before u can get d best in d relationship. Break up wit her without notice but make sure u tell her d reason, u need to be strict if not u'll keep on losing. U need to teach her a lesson so she can come to her senses if u still love her, let her know u are better off. Make her come begging, u are a man bro.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by NiCurious: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
You have been able to see what the problem is after seeing several examples, yet you have not been smart enough to end the relationship. Do you need us to spell it out for you? All she wants is your money. She doesn't care about you. Only about herself. You are mumu enough to think that you can buy her affection. See where it's gotten you? Absolutely nowhere. If you'd kept the money you made (I hope it was earned money, not yahoo money or such), see how much further ahead you would be. You are smart enough to know that when money is in your hand, you become irresponsible with it. Especially when using it to try to buy security from this girl. See how she plays cruel or kind to you, depending on whether you're spending money on her? Get rid of the gold-digger "girlfriend". Just because she's your first, doesn't mean she's the best. Focus on improving yourself, understanding and overcoming your insecurities, and learning to be responsible with the money you make. I know far too many people who could use only half of the money you wasted, to turn their lives around.

Olamila:

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by exclusive7(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

First of all are you a forex trader? Then secondly the girl is not for you. She doesn't love you bruh, she's there for the money. A girl who wants the best for you would push you into opening another source of income, she will push you to save, she will push you to even open a business for herself. So bruh she's a gold digger in love. She might not even be in love at all

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Ceazario: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
allen113:
op, you said you're from a poor home and she still agree to date you even when other guys are wooing her, when you were single you never made 800k, immediately you started dating her you've made over 2m, bros Abeg marry her, she get luck way dey follow her, as long as she is not cheating on you, forgive her stingy nature.
ogbeni ur mama no be woman? Fear toxic people oooo. U be her atm not her project. Woman wey nor see future with you. Receive sense.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by toprealman: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
madridguy:
Aside of that my girlfriend is very stingy to me, she can never allow her anything be in my possession, she doesn't have this idea that we could end up one day though she will always say something close to it only during fun time. But when she is at her leisures she will say how she fancy how husband to be and all of that which i no I'm not the person she is could had been referring to. That not even my major issue.

Wake up bro.
They always do after it is too late.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
you need koboko...and a severe beating to make your senses right...despite all the signs and attitudes, you are still asking for advice like the tie your destiny with her...
just bekos of knack..you re wasting resources that shd promote your life entirely to establishment... see..if I were your bro or mum. I'll smack your head ti its reset to default and then you will japa from her totally. she doesn't have ideas, innovative traits to see you becoming better but ll is about spending..
see you bro.. just let her go n stay off ladies now.. also..don't always use money to entice ladies when you seeking for love.. money and ladies are twins but love is the defacto..
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Jacku: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

YOU'RE A STACK IDIOT! FOOLISH FOOL. BASTARD
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Ceazario: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Las las you are a foolish creature. Bleep off Mumu boy. You are a Mumu gee boy
Olamila:

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by freeborn02: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:
This is 5 yrs of being together

Yeah, 5 years of you playing the role of a mentally dead fool.

I thought they said lawyers are sharp and intelligent. How come you are acting the opposite?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by frozen70(f): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

Do you really need me to tell you to drop that bug or you want to continue to be her life insurance

What do you mean by you love her, if you love someone who doesn't want to be useful in a relationship, do you still think it's love

Pull out and plan well, she doesn't have your interest at heart
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
My major concern here is what business do you do I am interested
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by adolphus08(m): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

Good evening my guy,
But i think you guys are actually in different relationships not a fulfilling complementary relationship.
Except all you want from a woman is her beauty and occasional sex which you pay dearly for and all she wants from a man is his ability to be an atm machine.
If not then grow a spine, risk the relationship and state your expectations and let her state hers.
You may actually find you are together for other reasons, not love and companionship.
At this stage it is up to you to either continue the relationship and risk stroke in the future or get out of it and find someone who is ready to work with you to meet each other's expectations.
With the kind of money u say you make you can get a mistress who will treat you better for less in the meantime.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by ZooOga: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
>>She always been cruel when she asks me for anything and i refuse to give her maybe i don't have or just don't see needs to do so.
I also discovered that most of our fun times comes immediately money enters my hand.

@Olamila .... i stopped reading here. Pls find the backbone, liver, strength to dump this selfish user asap. find youself a 50-50 or even a 60-40 girl that is groomed and accustomed to equality and sharing in a relationship. thank me later. and good luck joining team-no-simp/s. wink
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by oluspicy: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Op, you saw the RED FLAG and you were obsessed with beauty and curves in the name of love.

Please when next creating a thread, try to install the Grammarly app, it can help though.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Chibossboi(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila,pls ooh
Am interested in that yr business.
Pls help a student/brother.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
IT HAS ALREADY ENDED IN TEARS
DON'T LET IT LEAD TO YOUR GRAVE
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Ttonediva: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bros sorry for your predicament o
Shit happens but what I'd advise is that you break up asap nd focus ONLY on urself and family ...

That aside
Biko which business you dey do come show me way abeg
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Chykes4micheal: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Unserious guy. You met that kind of girl and you did not notice it early. Nice one.

Another dependent girl is coming your way. You are their helper ok? cheesy
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by JastSiryin(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
allen113:

bros calm down na abi we dey quarrel?
No vex abeg... I just believe if someone is really vital to your "destiny", they should atleast be helpful with some advice for your business or some other tangible thing,not giving you luck. Because when luck runs out, what are you gonna do then?
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Makanaki127: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
MMM grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out / Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.