Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra (6884 Views)

Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Ngige Should Resign If He Can’t Support Tinubu, Says APC Chieftain / Faleke Don't Deserve To Be Rep . Ngige Should Have Bath Him With Insults. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by grammarian247(m): 6:56am On Jul 24, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Aphrygian(m): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2020
Enyimbafc:
MUMU do u want me to start posting pictures of ur skull mining and human parts enclave,full with brown roof and mud houses.
Oga if you are dull you should atleast use Google map to no that the yorubas have the luxury of large expanse of land and they always build to move outside thier old eye brow areas. You did not pay for the education but I will school you.
Ibadan: Beere, oje,labiran and some areas where like the starting point of the city but if you see from Iwo road to alakia, to Ido area till you leave Ibadan you will see fine houses, now let's take challenge to Apata and Omi adio, you will still see fine areas. From dugbe to jericho and eleyele areas you will still see beautiful areas and lastly if are going from Iwo road to moniya and Ojo you will see very beautiful places.
Do you no the problem of pple who do no live in that town but travelling along it while coming from the east? They can never see the beautiful part because they will think olorunsogo area to toll gate is all Ibadan can offer but they are very wrong.
I will continue to update this list cos I am already late for work, like I said it's only those that are not well traveled that you can call the south east Eldorado to
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Aphrygian(m): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2020
Aphrygian:

Oga if you are dull you should atleast use Google map to no that the yorubas have the luxury of large expanse of land and they always build to move outside thier old eye brow areas. You did not pay for the education but I will school you.
Ibadan: Beere, oje,labiran and some areas where like the starting point of the city but if you see from Iwo road to alakia, to Ido area till you leave Ibadan you will see fine houses, now let's take challenge to Apata and Omi adio, you will still see fine areas. From dugbe to jericho and eleyele areas you will still see beautiful areas and lastly if are going from Iwo road to moniya and Ojo you will see very beautiful places.
Do you no the problem of pple who do no live in that town but travelling along it while coming from the east? They can never see the beautiful part because they will think olorunsogo area to toll gate is all Ibadan can offer but they are very wrong.
Osogbo: if you passing through osogbo you will only see oja oba,gbeemu oke FIA and the likes,
but let's use orita olaiya as a focal point. From orita olaiya to abere you will find fine structures, from orita olaiya to Ikirun areas you will find very fine structures, from orita olaiya to agenbeeleewo you will find concentration of fine structures, from same orita naira to ring road and estate area(Iwo road ) you will find concentration of new structures.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by EagleNest(m): 7:54am On Jul 24, 2020
Politicians have tickled their fancy again and they are fighting. Naivety raised to power 100.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by frankyychiji(f): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2020
Superwave:

This is similar wailing to Ngige, I bet you are still living in Lagos instead of moving to Owerri to build the sky scrapper your fathers n forefathers never built which is why destitute like you abandoned alaigbo to escape the agonishing poverty prevalent there.

See them! Travel and see. Are you from Lagos? Even Tinubu is not from Lagos. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by frankyychiji(f): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2020
Aphrygian:

I guess Ogun state is in OSU land, even oyo state. See na only pple that does not travel you guys will be boasting about Igbo land. I did my 2006 jamb at sancta or AVE Maria secondary sch at orji river side and I have brothers that are well established in insukka, you guys should quit this trash talking of any region, except maybe economic wise(which the southwest leads), no region outshines eachother in Nigeria in aesthetics, we all have beautiful spots amidst slums.
Direct this to metaphysical.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by PHAYOL81: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2020
Why I can't stop laughing about the antics of the Igbos is their fairy tale of how some part of their land are better than Lagos as if Lagos is in a competition with any of them. There was a time one was all hype about Uyo roads and living standard that he said everything there was better than any part of the Mainland, Lagos. He gave some stadium road pictures and was all mouth and foaming. He thought Uyo was hideous; that no one would dig it out.
Funny enough, the same Uyo was brought up on an international thread and boom! in one crazy explosive moment, the Uyo he wouldn't want us to see got splashed onto my screen in a horible glare. What a moment it was that day. And to think this was a thread we had shown many parts of the Mainland, including but not limited to the Surulere, Festac, Ikeja, Yaba, Lagos Mainland, and even Badagry. Those people just love to make themselves happy with non-existence things. Let them return to their good Uyo; we ain't gonn miss them.
Now there is another one up there telling you Owerri is as good as V.I without the banks, oil companies and telecomms. He has forgotten that those are not all but that there are many other companies that offer other services and even though without them too, the development of the two areas can never be compared.
Let them delight in their fairytale though. Or they go hug transformer for the headache Lagos is giving them because the latest indices of world most developed cities still has Lagos as the number one in Nigeria and one of the best in Africa. This is what that matters to us not their usual wail borne out of envy of not having the same.
Mind you, we know we must keep on trying our best to right the obvious wrongs to make the state more livable and secure and we ain't stopping for anything. The progress may be slow but we are still moving forward. That's what matters too.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Anazp: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2020
kettykin:

Anambra AMC will be a luxury to behold , the only Big deal about VI are the tall structures along Adeola Odeku, Ahmadu Bello way and AkinAdesola.
Aside the banks , oil companies and telecom businesses , VI is just not better than New Owerri. I lived in Ologun Agabja for more than 10 year and worked at Adeola Odeku for some time
Igbo fool. Is it by structure s or gdp?
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Superwave: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2020
frankyychiji:
See them! Travel and see. Are you from Lagos? Even Tinubu is not from Lagos. cheesy
What is the essence of traveling, just talk a walk to your bus park in alaigbo n you will see multitude of foolish n cursed souls like yourself rushing to catch a bus to Yorubaland. Count how many of your family member is left in the wretched igbo land u brag about and count how many have escaped.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Superwave: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2020
junketer:
if you are not in your home state in yoruba land then shut up. Most yorubas in lagos are not from lagos. So why do your people leave your home state to move to lagos?

The said thing about your life is that am from Ikorodu n I do not have a problem with Yoruba from Mars claiming Lagosians. The likes of your bigoted father who escaped from the wretched slums of Alaigbo to salvage in Yoruba which Lagos is an integral part is what I have a problem with. Yorubas are never bigots like your father n forefather where a Peter Obi will be chasing others from there state.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Anambra is creating that the new millennium city

Are Yoruba the one that created VI

They should create vi in oshogbo,ijebu ode, ibadan (I hate calling about that city ) Abeokuta (that 15th century enclave )

4 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2020
junketer:
if you are not in your home state in yoruba land then shut up. Most yorubas in lagos are not from lagos. So why do your people leave your home state to move to lagos?
...funny they leave their home state to rot ...they are so ashamed to identify with their states. They die and be buried in Lagos ...

They rarely go to village...all of them na lagosian

Lagos that is 70% slum

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by PHAYOL81: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2020
AmuDimpka:
...funny they leave their home state to rot ...they are so ashamed to identify with their states. They die and be buried in Lagos ...

They rarely go to village...all of them na lagosian

Lagos that is 70% slum

Says the man from the rot. Let your envy eat you up while the same Lagos continue to represent you as the best y'all got to offer in the stats. Last time I heard that Makoko is the worst slum in Africa was from a man from the YEAST but Makoko hasn't even made top five by reputable stats. And then, behold! Port-Harcourt seaside happened and I'm like, "wow, what a world!"

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by frankyychiji(f): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2020
Superwave:

What is the essence of traveling, just talk a walk to your bus park in alaigbo n you will see multitude of foolish n cursed souls like yourself rushing to catch a bus to Yoruba. Count how many of your family member is left in the wretched igbo land u brag about and count how many have escaped.
See how embittered you became, cursing and swearing at someone you have not met before with all your might over a fun harmless argument.
Who do you think is the cursed soul here? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2020
No ibo man is qualified to ask what a Yoruba person is doing anywhere in Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by phemmyfour: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2020
Can anything germinate on red sand
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Anambra1stS0n: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Lands exist in Anambra. Tell Ngige to make a VI happen....or invite Britain to do it for him and shame us.
Lagos still remain no man's land, Igbos investments adored VI from Zenith bank headquarter, Fidelity bank head office, Coscharis head office, Nestoil tower and ABC Orjiakor Afren Tower, no Yoruba man own landed property in VI more than Jim Okechukwu Ovia, no Yoruba man building in VI can be compare to Nestoil or ABC Orjiakor Afren tower, Igbos own large stake in VI and other parts of Lagos, you can only rant online nothing at the end, you especially have been ranting about this for years tell me how it affect average Igbo man in Lagos You will continue till you delete your children will continue where you will stop, life continue cheesy your forefathers did worst nothing at the end.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2020
post=92047923:

Lagos still remain no man's land, Igbos investments adored VI from Zenith bank headquarter, Fidelity bank head office, Coscharis head office, Nestoil tower and ABC Orjiakor Afren Tower, no Yoruba man own landed property in VI more than Jim Okechukwu Ovia, no Yoruba man building in VI can be compare to Nestoil or ABC Orjiakor Afren tower, Igbos own large stake in VI and other parts of Lagos, you can only rant online nothing at the end, you especially have been ranting about this for years tell me how it affect average Igbo man in Lagos You will continue till you delete your children will continue where you will stop, life continue cheesy your forefathers did worst nothing at the end.

A Yoruba from republic of Benin has more rights in Lagos than you regardless of any money you willingly invested in Lagos.
Did you get any invitation from anyone asking you to invest your money in Lagos? Whether Lagos is rich or poor the only people who can lay any claim to it are Yorubas.
If you want it badly though you can declare war on Yorubas and take Lagos from then. Afterall, you are very brave.

4 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2020
Aphrygian:

I guess Ogun state is in OSU land, even oyo state. See na only pple that does not travel you guys will be boasting about Igbo land. I did my 2006 jamb at sancta or AVE Maria secondary sch at orji river side and I have brothers that are well established in insukka, you guys should quit this trash talking of any region, except maybe economic wise(which the southwest leads), no region outshines eachother in Nigeria in aesthetics, we all have beautiful spots amidst slums.
smell out from my mention see established afonja in other regions Ogun,oyo,osun and ekiti can't stand any eastern state economically forget all these brown envelope Yoruba gutter medium dishing out fake information into your ewedu skull

6 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Anambra1stS0n: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2020
Guestlander:

A Yoruba from republic of Benin has more rights in Lagos than you regardless of any money you willingly invested in Lagos.
Did you get any invitation from anyone asking you to invest your money in Lagos?
Lagos was former colony and remain nation commercial center until Nigeria cease to exist

6 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by joyandfaith: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:
If he does it will teach Faleke and his mentor, Asiwaju, not to mess with a two time Minister, ex Senator, ex Governor.

It will teach that Mushin small boy that level pass level.

Ngige should put VI in Anambra and set things right.

did Tinubu create VI?

6 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
smell out from my mention see established afonja in other regions Ogun,oyo,osun and ekiti can't stand any eastern state economically forget all these brown envelope Yoruba gutter medium dishing out fake information into your ewedu skull

If this is true why is Ekenedili Chukwu always bringing you to Lagos and other Yoruba towns? Some Yorubas are getting serious about breaking away from Nigeria. If this happens will you still lay any claim to anything anywhere in Yorubaland?

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2020
joyandfaith:

did Tinubu create VI?

Did anyone chase Ngige out of Anambra?
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by LadyExcellency: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:

The Iru kingdom owns VI.

The British leased the land.

If Iru had not existed Britain would not have had interest.

Iru existed...and that made the difference.

But Anambra State has enormous share of Lagos State. If you can't guess, search for it in internet. Lagos State sold bonds to Anambra State hence an indispensable investor.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2020
post=92048200:

Lagos was former colony and remain nation commercial center until Nigeria cease to exist

Which commercial capital? Where is "commercial capital " in the constitution of Nigeria?
The only capital we have today is Abuja and no other capital is recognized by the construction.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2020
Guestlander:

If this is true why is Ekenedili Chukwu always bringing you to Lagos and other Yoruba towns? Some Yorubas are getting serious about breaking away from Nigeria. If this happens will you still lay any claim to anything anywhere in Yorubaland?
and those buses return to east empty right ? see the only destination west ward is Lagos and fewer people go to all these locations you mentioned aside nysc nothing takes people to those shitholes you mentioned .why are you not in southwest Nigeria because from your location , your icon is showing see/ss

4 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Anambra1stS0n: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2020
Guestlander:

Stop wasting your time here go to Bourdillon Rd and tell Tinubu to stop looting and call for Odua republic, you and your likes have done this for years here from Jenuary to December on nairaland nothing at the end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2020
post=92048485:

Stop wasting your time here go to Bourdillon Rd and tell Tinubu to stop looting and call for Odua republic, you and your likes have done this for years here from Jenuary to December on nairaland nothing at the end.

Is he looting your money? As far as I know he has never been elected to serve any ibo state. Why don't you concentrate your efforts on your Biafran agitation and leave Tinubu out of your problems?
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
and those buses return to east empty right ? see the only destination west ward is Lagos and fewer people go to all these locations you mentioned aside nysc nothing takes people to those shitholes you mentioned .why are you not in southwest Nigeria because from your location , your icon is showing see/ss

Always empty. How did you think all the ibos got to Yorubaland? By keke Napep?
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Lagos will be No mans Land forever

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Guestlander:

and in your human reasoning the transport owners will still be in business ? why are u in another region because your location is visible from here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2020
Guestlander:

Coman carry your Brother's from Ontsha

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not Ideal But Practical For APC – Senator Arise / Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi Kanu Releases Video To Back Claims / Insecurity: JNI Condemns Increasing And Unchallenged Bandit Attaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.