Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra (6883 Views)

Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Ngige Should Resign If He Can’t Support Tinubu, Says APC Chieftain / Faleke Don't Deserve To Be Rep . Ngige Should Have Bath Him With Insults. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by obaaderemi: 5:36am On Jul 25, 2020
Guestlander:

I can do that with probably one bus, how many trains will you need to remove your uncles and their children from Yorubaland?
Stop it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2020
obaaderemi:
Only when a non- Yoruba becomes governor. wink Until then the 'no-man's land' tag is just a way to console yourselves. wink
No man's land is No man's Land, Governorship only shows who is in control for now
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by LadyExcellency: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2020
MetaPhysical:

You are thinking like a.roadside spare parts trader here.

Bond issues are ways municipal raise funds to build solvency.

Its like borrowing money to build credit and wealth.

When a city isssues bonds anyone can buy if you satisfy the requirements.

Im sure if Anambra issues bonds Lagos will not touch it because your solvency is poor. If FG stops handing out monthly allowance Anambra will break.

Thats not the case for Lagos. When it isssues bonds it is rushed by everybody because we have strong solvency.

Do you get it now?

So your Anambra is rushing to buy Lagos bonds but does not get a return treatment from Lagos....shows Anambra is not a good state to invest in.

grin

You are completely uninformed. Uncivilised and clannish.

Nigeria floated Euro bond and the European Countries invested. Have you ever had any European Country floating a bond targeting Nigeria or Africa? No, never.

Anambra is financially stable more than Lagos State hence commands the huge bonds it holds in Lagos State. It's not about numbers in currency rather stability which Anambra has over Lagos.

As a stakeholder, Anambra deserve to sit in the board of Lagos State Management.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by PHAYOL81: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Sounding like a child that his candies have been taken doesn't change that fact that all Nigerians developed Lagos and it is not Yoruba ....so if you want to get Lagos back be ready to fight physically and not online ...fight all Nigerians ,do you have the balls

Abeg I no dey for noisemaking... It's the realities of life.

Young man, we ain't suppose to get personal and emotional over this, do we? You guys were the ones who shout about of Lagos being a scam and being a glorified village hence the reason I pointed out that,
that scam of a village is sitll the best the country has to offer and even so, it's still among the best Africa has to offer
, so why the noise?
Mind you, I ain't got no problem with anybody staying in the state and will never say no tribe has contributed to the improvement of its development but what I may not sit out is the fact that you badmouth something you know is still better than the one you're trying to compare it with. Look around the state, the streets are named after greats politicians, icons and affluent of the society from all regions. Most of them made this positions in or because of what they'd achieved in the state and there are still some around today who are doing great in the state whom you will not specifically call aboriginals but have taken the state as home.
The Eko Atlantic is a CHARGOURY's development and even though he'd lived all his life in Lagos and see himself as Lagosian, like his father, he's still partly Lebanese which is the origin. There are lots of Indians and chinese too who were born here and has taking Lagos as home. Dangote has many of his biz in Lagos so is the Rabiu's Bua. Some Igbos too are contributing as well as the Yorubas (and so are other tribes not mentioned) so I can't undermine others contribution. But the Igbos keep making it look like we owe them for it and when you let them realise that that's impossible, they start the game of name-calling and badmouthing. New York, London (to name the famous two) are seeing continuos development because they are highly cosmopolitans and many countries have businesses in them, yet none of these hosted nations has never claimed to have developed any of them and cetainly, they are not being badmouthed for it. So why should a tribe be all ego about being the developer, threatening brimstone and fire about leaving and some fairy crumbling when we can all hail ourselves for the progress?
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
LadyExcellency:

You are completely uninformed. Uncivilised and clannish.

Nigeria floated Euro bond and the European Countries invested. Have you ever had any European Country floating a bond targeting Nigeria or Africa? No, never.

Anambra is financially stable more than Lagos State hence commands the huge bonds it holds in Lagos State. It's not about numbers in currency rather stability which Anambra has over Lagos.

As a stakeholder, Anambra deserve to sit in the board of Lagos State Management.

Nigeria is resourcefully rich thats why China and Europe invest in it.

If we default on our promise to pay or we become insolvent our debtors can take over our oil, gold, and many other resources.

If Lagos defaults, it has vast resources - ports, best real estate in West Africa, best markets in West Africa, very rich and vast marine life stretching the entire coast of the state - they will take it over.

If Anambra defaults, what is there for debtors like Lagos to take over? grin

Gully erosion lands? Second Niger bridge? A dead Onitsha port?

I mean, tell me, what incentives do you have to compel investors to sink their money in your bonds.....what is your collateral
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Keraxes:

No be only Fulani na tapa
Hope you are Enjoying your Ban?, JJC loud mouth, I don Trap you

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Keraxes: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Hope you are Enjoying your Ban?, JJC loud mouth, I don Trap you
Flatty which ban are you talking about. Olori pelebe
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Keraxes:

Flatty which ban are you talking about. Olori pelebe
Green soup man

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Keraxes: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Green soup man
Cry baby
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
Keraxes:

Cry baby
I hope you are preparing for when you said you will fight South easterners, Fight Go belleful you

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Keraxes: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
IspitonCowards:
I hope you are preparing for when you said you will fight South easterners, Fight Go belleful you
Na kill we go kill una when it’s time. So just dey watch
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
Keraxes:

Na kill we go kill una when it’s time. So just dey watch
Mouth AK-47 grin
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Keraxes: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Mouth AK-47 grin
Ego be like film. Just remember say i tell you
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Keraxes:

Ego be like film. Just remember say i tell you
Mouth mouth grin
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Keraxes: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Mouth mouth grin
It’s better you write your will now. You’re warned
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Keraxes:

It’s better you write your will now. You’re warned
Onu onu, which side do u stay in Ibadan
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Keraxes: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Onu onu, which side do u stay in Ibadan
Just listen to the advice i gave you
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Keraxes:

Just listen to the advice i gave you
Which part of Ibadan are you located
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Keraxes: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Which part of Ibadan are you located
Challenge
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by obaaderemi: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
IspitonCowards:
No man's land is No man's Land, Governorship only shows who is in control for now
End of discussion @ the bolded. wink
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
obaaderemi:
But it's still No man's land, Igbos may take control tomorrow grin
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 2:45am On Jul 26, 2020
PHAYOL81:

Young man, we ain't suppose to get personal and emotional over this, do we? You guys were the ones who shout about of Lagos being a scam and being a glorified village hence the reason I pointed out that, , so why the noise?
Mind you, I ain't got no problem with anybody staying in the state and will never say no tribe has contributed to the improvement of its development but what I may not sit out is the fact that you badmouth something you know is still better than the one you're trying to compare it with. Look around the state, the streets are named after greats politicians, icons and affluent of the society from all regions. Most of them made this positions in or because of what they'd achieved in the state and there are still some around today who are doing great in the state whom you will not specifically call aboriginals but have taken the state as home.
The Eko Atlantic is a CHARGOURY's development and even though he'd lived all his life in Lagos and see himself as Lagosian, like his father, he's still partly Lebanese which is the origin. There are lots of Indians and chinese too who were born here and has taking Lagos as home. Dangote has many of his biz in Lagos so is the Rabiu's Bua. Some Igbos too are contributing as well as the Yorubas (and so are other tribes not mentioned) so I can't undermine others contribution. But the Igbos keep making it look like we owe them for it and when you let them realise that that's impossible, they start the game of name-calling and badmouthing. New York, London (to name the famous two) are seeing continuos development because they are highly cosmopolitans and many countries have businesses in them, yet none of these hosted nations has never claimed to have developed any of them and cetainly, they are not being badmouthed for it. So why should a tribe be all ego about being the developer, threatening brimstone and fire about leaving and some fairy crumbling when we can all hail ourselves for the progress?

Young man why all these long epistle ...are you a lecturer that is on strike ?

The truth is that Yoruba never created Lagos....if they do,they should have replicated it on other states the way Igbo replicated. Onitsha as the most built up city ...and Igbo cities are built up

Dude let's move on...all Nigeria has a stake in Lagos...if online and digital voting is deployed...trust me Yoruba might never rule Lagos again due to the fact other tribes outnumbered them

So quit ranting son
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 2:46am On Jul 26, 2020
obaaderemi:
governorship is Yoruba , maritime and hualage is Hausa while economy is Igbo and Niger Delta ....

The thing about governorship is that few Yoruba are. Into it...plus or minus not more than 3000 political positions which other tribes are also involved

The maritime from NPA apapa to tin can and Niger dock are. Solidly in hands of hausa for years ..in short Hausa is spoken ..then in clearing the Igbo dominate there

While the economy is 60% Igbo because economies globally are dominated by private sector and self employed and you know that Igbo are top here...if we divide it sector by sector...you would understand how much the Igbo plough back to East annually

So keep your part of government...other tribes would come for that...trust me in few years time...to be wholly in charge of Lagos ? Get oduduwa republic or region...failure to do that ,you will loose Lagos because you can't fight all tribes ! They have greater stakes than Yoruba

Would you fight the hausa that owns Agege, (hausa is spoken there ) obalende, alaba rago,ịdị Arabia alaba suru, ketu etc

Or fight Igbo that owns mile two, festac, satellite town, alaba ,okokomaiko etc

Or fight the edos around egbeda axis

Dude forget it

It is shared
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 3:05am On Jul 26, 2020
Guestlander:
No ibo man is qualified to ask what a Yoruba person is doing anywhere in Yorubaland.
are egun Yoruba ?

Go and develop Yoruba land... can't you see how dirty ibadan is...very antiquated city with begged colony ...go to challenge and weep

Can't you see oshogbo, Ado , Abeokuta , Sango etc...these are backward cities

No Yoruba city has ever won any international recognition

Don't call Lagos a Yoruba city because. It's created by all Nigerians

Go and develop Yoruba city ...Igbo have Onitsha,PH,Enugu And building Awka ....they have Owerri as a tourist city and Nnewi as am engineering hub while Aba for fabrication while Onitsha is for the trades

Tell me what Yoruba cities are known for ? Absolutely nothing ! Stop claiming Lagos because you can't get it... Go and build your cities in Yoruba land period

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 3:31am On Jul 26, 2020
Guestlander:
No ibo man is qualified to ask what a Yoruba person is doing anywhere in Yorubaland.

I endorse this message!
True talk!
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 3:32am On Jul 26, 2020
AmuDimpka:
are egun Yoruba ?

Go and develop Yoruba land... can't you see how dirty ibadan is...very antiquated city with begged colony ...go to challenge and weep

Go and develop Yoruba city ...Igbo have Onitsha,PH,Enugu And building Awka ....they have Owerri as a tourist city and Nnewi as am engineering hub while Aba for fabrication while Onitsha is for the trades

Tell me what Yoruba cities are known for ? Absolutely nothing ! Stop claiming Lagos because you can't get it... Go and build your cities in Yoruba land period

Lagos is ourland. We have developed it.

Who asked Nigerians to leave their homes undeveloped and come to develop Lagos?
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by okeyfrank: 3:59am On Jul 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:
If he does it will teach Faleke and his mentor, Asiwaju, not to mess with a two time Minister, ex Senator, ex Governor.

It will teach that Mushin small boy that level pass level.

Ngige should put VI in Anambra and set things right.

All the rant about the Igbos developing the Eastern Region is simply a waste of time.
Igbos cannot develop Lagos, and leave the place for you.
The Federal Govt strangulated development in the Eastern Region after the Biafran Genocide, and kept preaching 'One Nigeria'
Since there were no Fed Govt presence in the East and the Sea Ports closed, the Easterners took their trades to the West.
They painstakingly labored to acquire businesses and assets in Lagos and the West, most of which were sold to them by the 'lazy' ones among the Yorubas.
These are the people now ranting about the Igbos going to create their own VI in the East, as if it was not mainly the Igbos and the Federal govt that made VI and other developed places in Lagos what they are today.

Igbos have come to stay in Lagos and the west should understand that clearly.
Even when Biafra and Oduduwa Republics are actualized, the Yoruba and Igbo assets in the East and West will definitely be preserved for the owners; no more properties to be termed, 'Abandoned Properties'.

Better go and hustle for your own.
If you are waiting for when Igbos will abandon their businesses and assets in Lagos for you, you will be waiting forever.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 4:11am On Jul 26, 2020
AmuDimpka:
are egun Yoruba ?

All these drivel just to convince yourself that what you are seeing right in front of you is not really there. Psychiatrists must have a name for this condition. Frankly, only a completely deranged Yoruba person will debate with you whether Lagos is a Yoruba city or not.
If you say it belongs to you, great. Then at least produce a governor.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by ScotMisile: 4:37am On Jul 26, 2020
Victoria island is the world's most expensive ghetto.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 6:51am On Jul 26, 2020
Guestlander:

I can do that with probably one bus, how many trains will you need to remove your uncles and their children from Yorubaland?

grin

Na my in-laws you dey talk to like this?
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 6:56am On Jul 26, 2020
okeyfrank:

All the rant about the Igbos developing the Eastern Region is simply a waste of time.
Igbos cannot develop Lagos, and leave the place for you.
The Federal Govt strangulated development in the Eastern Region after the Biafran Genocide, and kept preaching 'One Nigeria'
Since there were no Fed Govt presence in the East and the Sea Ports closed, the Easterners took their trades to the West.
They painstakingly labored to acquire businesses and assets in Lagos and the West, most of which were sold to them by the 'lazy' ones among the Yorubas.
These are the people now ranting about the Igbos going to create their own VI in the East, as if it was not mainly the Igbos and the Federal govt that made VI and other developed places in Lagos what they are today.

Igbos have come to stay in Lagos and the west should understand that clearly.
Even when Biafra and Oduduwa Republics are actualized, the Yoruba and Igbo assets in the East and West will definitely be preserved for the owners; no more properties to be termed, 'Abandoned Properties'.

Better go and hustle for your own.
If you are waiting for when Igbos will abandon their businesses and assets in Lagos for you, you will be waiting forever.

Yoruba asset where

When Yoruba come East we bring pots and utensils with elubo to cook amala, ewedu and gbegiri. Thats it!

grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Ritchiee: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2020
agadez007:
cheesy
when will Tinubu build a VI in his bush village irabiji ?
or when will Epe people stop eating house rats?
and when will skull mining end in the west?

The answers to these Questions we may never know
Maybe when your refugee generation stop packing yourselves like sardnes 550km from Abakaleke to Yorubaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Then As A Captain In Nigeria Army-photo / Igbo Billionaires, Traders In Lagos Begin Relocation To S’east, Show Off Big... / Four Burnt To Death In Bauchi Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.