Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra (6861 Views)

Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Ngige Should Resign If He Can’t Support Tinubu, Says APC Chieftain / Faleke Don't Deserve To Be Rep . Ngige Should Have Bath Him With Insults. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Coman carry your Brother's from Ontsha

I can do that with probably one bus, how many trains will you need to remove your uncles and their children from Yorubaland?
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Guestlander:

I can do that with probably one bus, how many trains will you need to remove your uncles and their children from Yorubaland?
Where is Yoruba land?, No man's land is not Yoruba land

6 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Guestlander:

Yorubanza land is osogbo and Ado Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Where is Yoruba land?, No man's land is not Yoruba land

Of course, the same old tired nonsense. No man's land ko. When will you give Anambra back to Igala people?

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 24, 2020
Guestlander:

Of course, the same old tired nonsense. No man's land ko. When will you give Anambra back to Igala people?
When you give No man's land back to Bini

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by agadez007(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2020
cheesy when will Tinubu build a VI in his bush village irabiji ? or when will Epe people stop eating house rats? and when will skull mining end in the west?
The answers to these Questions we may never know

5 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Ikeast(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2020
Guestlander:

Did anyone chase Ngige out of Anambra?
simple question...
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2020
IspitonCowards:
When you give No man's land back to Bini

If you lose Anambra what is going to be left of Biafra? A country you can jog through in one hour.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by agadez007(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2020
Guestlander:

another V.i in the Heart of Ibadan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2020
Guestlander:

If you lose Anambra what is going to be left of Biafra? A country you can jog through in one hour.
But you have already lost Ilorin for eternity

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Ikeast(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2020
agadez007:
cheesy when will Tinubu build a VI in his bush village irabiji ? or when will Epe people stop eating house rats? and when will skull mining end in the west?
The answers to these Questions we may never know
See finishing (3/0)

5 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2020
agadez007:

Ekenedili Chukwu will still land there today regardless. If you are running from your developed land to this place shouldn't you have your head examined?

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2020
agadez007:
grin
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2020
Guestlander:

Ekenedili Chukwu will still land there today regardless. If you are running from your developed land to this place shouldn't you have your head examined?
We like No man's Land, Ibadan is for Pigs

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2020
IspitonCowards:
But you have already lost Ilorin for eternity

And we still have more than 10 times your tiny shithole.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2020
IspitonCowards:
We like No man's Land, Ibadan is for Pigs

The pigs are from the east. We saw pictures of them rolling in the mud.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2020
Guestlander:

And we still have more than 10 times your tiny shithole.
Chai the Cry of the defeated, Be ashamed you lost your Land to Sokoto Caliphate

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by SarkinYarki: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:
If he does it will teach Faleke and his mentor, Asiwaju, not to mess with a two time Minister, ex Senator, ex Governor.

It will teach that Mushin small boy that level pass level.

Ngige should put VI in Anambra and set things right.

What is even fine in VI ? Rubbish place with smelly blocked gutters and badly interlocked roads with Mai Ruwa and drug dealers at every junction
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Chai the Cry of the defeated, Be ashamed you lost your Land to Sokoto Caliphate

You lost entire iboland in 1967. Isn't that why you are crying today? You are not in control of your land or your destiny. Defeated and vanquished.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Ojiofor: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2020
frankyychiji:
Lol .why are you making an altercation between two APC party chieftains an ethnic issue? Have you bothered to find out what even led to such response from Ngige?

When a government official in kano referred to osinbajo as Academic VP, you didn't take up arms against him. Elrufai son had taken swipes at VP, but you didn't create a thread.

It's an open secret that VP is undermined in the villa, but you never did fimmmm...why?

Fowler was shown the way out and his successor a fulani continued to de-emphasize his contributions in the media, but you metaphysical went deaf and dumb!
I can go on and on.

Ngige is not wholly accepted politically in his home because he ran off with Yorubas a long time, but see how quickly you disregard the few Igbos that overlooked your inadequacies to hobnob with you. Joe Igbokwe and co are next in line.

Joe Igbokwe has already been disgraced and downgraded by appointing him Gutter manager by his Yoruba masters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Guestlander:

You lost entire iboland in 1967. Isn't that why you are crying today? You are not in control of your land or your destiny. Defeated and vanquished.
There is an Emir in Ilorin instead of Oba

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Aphrygian:

I guess Ogun state is in OSU land, even oyo state. See na only pple that does not travel you guys will be boasting about Igbo land. I did my 2006 jamb at sancta or AVE Maria secondary sch at orji river side and I have brothers that are well established in insukka, you guys should quit this trash talking of any region, except maybe economic wise(which the southwest leads), no region outshines eachother in Nigeria in aesthetics, we all have beautiful spots amidst slums.

Nothing like ORJI RIVER nor INSUKKA. Stop lying because you want to be an ethnic bigot ogbeni!
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2020
Guestlander:

All our lands are in our hands today
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2020
IspitonCowards:
There is an Emir in Ilorin instead of Oba

Where is the ibo president? Nigeria started as three major ethnic groups. Now we have two the third one is now a minority. Through their own foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2020
IspitonCowards:
All our lands are in our hands today

No, Yorubas and Hausa decides what goes on in Iboland. You deny this all you want but that is your problem.
If Nigeria divide, half of iboland goes to the North the other half belongs to Yoruba. Spoil of war, that is iboland.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2020
Guestlander:

No, Yorubas and Hausa decides what goes on in Iboland. You deny this all you want but that is your problem.
grin Check into a psychiatrist Hospital, You are Delusional
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2020
Guestlander:

Where is the ibo president? Nigeria started as three major ethnic groups. Now we have two the third one is now a minority. Through their own foolishness.
We still own No man's land as Minority grin
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2020
IspitonCowards:
grin Check into a psychiatrist Hospital, You are Delusional

You are far more delusional for calling Lagos a no man's land.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2020
Guestlander:

If Nigeria divide, half of iboland goes to the North the other half belongs to Yoruba. Spoil of war, that is iboland.
Ilorin is gone for good, No oba in Ilorin till the end of time grin
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2020
IspitonCowards:
We still own No man's land as Minority grin

You own akpu and ofe nsala. Nothing more.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by OfficialAPCNig: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2020
This thing really pained thiefnub e-rodents

So Tinubu built V.I?

Wetin we no go hear from this owo da yoot

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Guestlander: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Ilorin is gone for good, No oba in Ilorin till the end of time grin

Half of iboland belongs to Yoruba. We won it in a war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Ndume Arraigned On Terrorism Charges / Senator Obadara Calls For Diezani Allison-madueke's Resignation / I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.