Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra (6872 Views)

Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Ngige Should Resign If He Can’t Support Tinubu, Says APC Chieftain / Faleke Don't Deserve To Be Rep . Ngige Should Have Bath Him With Insults. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by PHAYOL81: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Young man why all these long epistle ...are you a lecturer that is on strike ?

The truth is that Yoruba never created Lagos....if they do,they should have replicated it on other states the way Igbo replicated. Onitsha as the most built up city ...and Igbo cities are built up

Dude let's move on...all Nigeria has a stake in Lagos...if online and digital voting is deployed...trust me Yoruba might never rule Lagos again due to the fact other tribes outnumbered them

So quit ranting son

Kid, shake yourself outta that daydream. Don't let Tinubu's leniency decieve you. Yoruba will always rule Lagos State whatever the method of voting deployed; all it just take is the return of the system to favour the rightful owner.
You seem to be holding on to the old pictures of Ogun and Oyo states in the 21st century. Those states are doing great for themselves too and have markets in them that are not just raking in money for the populace but also the state government. Check Ogbomosho, Saki, Iseyin, Oyo town etc in Oyo States and many other LGS in both Ondo and Ogun State apart from the capital to see the number of financial institutions in them as well as the non-indigenes/other tribes residing in there. That's to tell you how great the Yorubas are doing for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Ritchiee: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2020
LadyExcellency:

You are completely uninformed. Uncivilised and clannish.

Nigeria floated Euro bond and the European Countries invested. Have you ever had any European Country floating a bond targeting Nigeria or Africa? No, never.

Anambra is financially stable more than Lagos State hence commands the huge bonds it holds in Lagos State. It's not about numbers in currency rather stability which Anambra has over Lagos.

As a stakeholder, Anambra deserve to sit in the board of Lagos State Management.

Are you talking about the Anambra in the potopoto republic abi another one?

If it is the one Obiano governs now,it is a dead state.Its external debt is humongous.It only clings to FG feeding bottle to survive.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by agadez007(m): 7:22am On Jul 26, 2020
Ritchiee:

Maybe when your refugee generation stop packing yourselves like sardnes 550km from Abakaleke to Yorubaland.
Lets be clear

When you say yorubaland,you make it seem like there is anything in ogbomosho,ore etc
Lagos is the destination and its all for business,not that lagos is too beautiful or anything,but these other places i mentioned are waste land,nothing to see there but poverty and brown roof and the main occupation there is skull mining

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Ritchiee: 7:36am On Jul 26, 2020
PHAYOL81:

Kid, shake yourself outta that daydream. Don't let Tinubu's leniency decieve you. Yoruba will always rule Lagos State whatever the method of voting deployed; all it just take is the return of the system to favour the rightful owner.
You seem to be holding on to the old pictures of Ogun and Oyo states in the 21st century. Those states are doing great for themselves too and have markets in them that are not just raking in money for the populace but also the state government. Check Ogbomosho, Saki, Iseyin, Oyo town etc in Oyo States and many other LGS in both Ondo and Ogun State apart from the capital to see the number of financial institutions in them as well as the non-indigenes/other tribes residing in there. That's to tell you how great the Yorubas are doing for themselves.

He is just consoling his people with mouth action.They have a lot of consolation songs they always cling to just to save face.Igbos are known for deceiving themselves. Ojuku once said that Biafran army was the best army in Africa. grin
Yes,the rag tag army was actually called the best.They always fantasize.
Everybody knows that before Lagos,Yorubas have developed Ibadan and Igbos were going there in droves. Yorubas faced Lagos and the development continues.Yorubas are master developers.
Meanwhile, Ibadan even with its old area,is still more developed than the entire Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by PHAYOL81: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2020
Ritchiee:

He is just consoling his people with mouth action.They have a lot of consolation songs they always cling to just to save face.Igbos are known for deceiving themselves. Ojuku once said that Biafran army was the best army in Africa. grin
Yes,the rag tag army was actually called the best.They always fantasize.
Everybody knows that before Lagos,Yorubas have developed Ibadan and Igbos were going there in droves. Yorubas faced Lagos and the development continues.Yorubas are master developers.
Meanwhile, Ibadan even with its old area,is still more developed than the entire Igboland.

Exactly. That's why I point him to the financial institutions and obvious presence of other tribes in places he might call villages in Yorubaland to show him wealth is not just concentrated in the capitals but other places in each of our states are contributing. HE MIGHT BE THINKING THOSE PLACES ARE FARMS AND FORESTS LIKE THEIRS BUT HE WILL SURELY BE SHOCKED THAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THOSE PLACES AND THE OTHERS HE'S BEEN TO/SEEING IN SW ARE MINIMAL.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Ritchiee: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2020
agadez007:
Lets be clear

When you say yorubaland,you make it seem like there is anything in ogbomosho,ore etc
Lagos is the destination and its all for business,not that lagos is too beautiful or anything,but these other places i mentioned are waste land,nothing to see there but poverty and brown roof and the main occupation there is skull mining

It is a known fact that your elders are still crying that Igboland is a wasteland,a massive desert where all the people, including you,are running away from.Nobody wants to stay in Igboland again because of abject poverty. All your families even your animals are here in the SW.
Lagos has the highest population of Igbos followed by all the other Swestern states.

World Bank,UNDP etc had already confirmed that Igbos are the most poverty stricken in Southern Nigeria.

World Bank, UNDP etc also have always from time immemorial confirmed that Yorubas are the richest not only in Southern Nigeria but Nigeria as a whole.

You see why Igbos are trooping to Yorubaland.
Yorubas own the Igbos. They can do whatever they like with them.When they force themselves on us,we use them to develop our lands while Igboland remains a desert. grin
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by agadez007(m): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2020
Ritchiee:

It is a known fact that your elders are still crying that Igboland is a wasteland,a massive desert where all the people, including you,are running away from.Nobody wants to stay in Igboland again because of abject poverty. All your families even your animals are here in the SW.
Lagos has the highest population of Igbos followed by all the other Swestern states.

World Bank,UNDP etc had already confirmed that Igbos are the most poverty stricken in Southern Nigeria.

World Bank, UNDP etc also have always from time immemorial confirmed that Yorubas are the richest not only in Southern Nigeria but Nigeria as a whole.

You see why Igbos are trooping to Yorubaland.
Yorubas own the Igbos. They can do whatever they like with them.When they force themselves on us,we use them to develop our lands while Igboland remains a desert. grin
come and see your brothers and sisters in the east living comfortably,selling their herbal products in peace without harrasement,and many are here doing "Furniture" works and other jobs,You,you are somewhere in Iragbiji believing every lies your Bigoted uncles fed you with,
I still repeat nothing in Other parts of the South West except extreme poverty and brown roofs
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Ritchiee: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2020
PHAYOL81:

Exactly. That's why I point him to the financial institutions and obvious presence of other tribes in places he might call villages in Yorubaland to show him wealth is not just concentrated in the capitals but other places in each of our states are contributing. HE MIGHT BE THINKING THOSE PLACES ARE FARMS AND FORESTS LIKE THEIRS BUT HE WILL SURELY BE SHOCKED THAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THOSE PLACES AND THE OTHERS HE'S BEEN TO/SEEING IN SW ARE MINIMAL.

I told you it is their consolation song They have to cling to something nah.Azikiwe sang ...no man's land...until he died and was taken back to his potopoto region and dumped into Abakaleke mortuary where they all came from. grin
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Ritchiee: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2020
agadez007:
come and see your brothers and sisters in the east living comfortably,selling their herbal products in peace without harrasement,and many are here doing "Furniture" works and other jobs,You,you are somewhere in Iragbiji believing every lies your Bigoted uncles fed you with,
I still repeat nothing in Other parts of the South West except extreme poverty and brown roofs

Continue to console yourself under our brown roofs while poverty finishes the remaining SE republic people in Alaigbo.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by PHAYOL81: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2020
Ritchiee:

I told you it is their consolation song They have to cling to something nah. Azikiwe sang ...no man's land...until he died and was taken back to his potopoto region and dumped into Abakaleke mortuary where they all came from. grin

@bolded really cracked me up. Those guys are some rare dumb breed.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by agadez007(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2020
Ritchiee:

Continue to console yourself under our brown roofs while poverty finishes the remaining SE republic people in Alaigbo.
Only extreme poverty can make One sell Another man's skull for less than 10 dollars
And you and I know the region this happens on the daily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Ritchiee: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2020
agadez007:
Only extreme poverty can make One sell Another man's skull for less than 10 dollars
And you and I know the region this happens on the daily
Look at your people queueing up to come to Yorubaland for their heads to be mined. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by agadez007(m): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2020
Ritchiee:

Look at your people queueing up to come to Yorubaland for their heads to be mined. grin
Your father's fought for one Nigeria so you have no right to complain
if it pains you,You can also migrated to jigawa
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ritchiee:

cheesy cheesy grin grin

I saved this picture and your post. I must use it.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Ritchiee: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:

cheesy cheesy grin grin

I saved this picture and your post. I must use it.
lol

A whole bus of Igbos just arrived and we have begun to mine their heads one by one. grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ritchiee:
lol

A whole bus of Igbos just arrived and we have begun to mine their heads one by one. grin

grin
We put the headless bodies in the bus and deport it back East for village feast
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by kettykin: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Asgard13:

Tinubu is from osun state...

And osogbo is still bush and villages... don’t show me pictures... I know osogbo too well..empty and ghosted town... down to Ede .. ikire gbogan .. ipetu .. ife..

This is Tinubu home town .. why didn’t he create a VI IN OSOGBO..

Yoruba sef angry

If you hear Yoruba say vi ... no place like VI lekki exist in the whole of Yoruba land

Or you tell me..

Victoria Island was created by the colonialist , The only city that was created by yoruba in Lagos are Lekki, Egbeda, Ikorodu, Ikeja Festac , satelite, Mowe , Ibafo Agungi , Ajah , Idimu, Ayobo,Ojokoro , Isolo, Mushin etc and non of them is upto New Owerri or Awka Municipal Millenium city in beauty , aesthetics and planning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
kettykin:

Anambra AMC will be a luxury to behold , the only Big deal about VI are the tall structures along Adeola Odeku, Ahmadu Bello way and AkinAdesola.
Aside the banks , oil companies and telecom businesses , VI is just not better than New Owerri. I lived in Ologun Agbaje street in VI for more than 10 year and worked at Adeola Odeku for some time

Oga go and remove them and take them to your red sand country

Them say persin senior you, you say nah small.... You fit buy the small for market?
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
kettykin:

Victoria Island was created by the colonialist , The only city that was created by yoruba in Lagos are Lekki, Egbeda, Ikorodu, Ikeja Festac , satelite, Mowe , Ibafo Agungi , Ajah , Idimu, Ayobo,Ojokoro , Isolo, Mushin etc and non of them is upto New Owerri or Awka Municipal Millenium city in beauty , aesthetics and planning

Why can you all return to you mumucipa abi unha wan die finish for Yoruba land ni?

Yet your kinsmen from all this areas are coming Into Lagos everyday
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Lagos is ourland. We have developed it.

Who asked Nigerians to leave their homes undeveloped and come to develop Lagos?
My dear in the southern Nigeria ... Yoruba states are the most undeveloped....there is countless thread here.. as of Lagos...forget it

It's not Yoruba land unless you have the guts to fight all the Nigerians

Brace up

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
kettykin:

Did you say satellite...I lived at CBN estate...from Festac to Navy Town to Satellite all the way to Trade fair is Igbo language

Just like Agege is hausa
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin
We put the headless bodies in the bus and deport it back East for village feast

Wake up .... You have Igbo,Hausa And Benin to contend before Lagos can be fully yours
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
agadez007:
Lets be clear

70% of Lagos is slum from pako aguda to iponri from Maryland Abule to Ipodo ,from Egbeda to Ipaja,from Badore to Argungu ...we know Lagos well

I don't want to talk about yaba the Sabo area to Ojuelegba

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by SLAP44: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
AmuDimpka:

My dear in the southern Nigeria ... Yoruba states are the most undeveloped....there is countless thread here.. as of Lagos...forget it

Brace up

I think Tinubu should go and create another VI in Iragbiji grin

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Brace up

One of your brothers wrote the other day and called Allen Avenue "a highbrow area" comparable to Oxford street in London. grin

Allen Avenue is in Ikeja, Western region. Your brothers in Festac Town, Aspamda, Oshodi Isolo, Ikotun....all are in Western region.

In fact none of your people are in the Federal Capital Territory you falsely claimed belongs to you.

Your people are in Western region. Do you not know this? grin
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
SLAP44:

I think Tinubu should go and create another VI in Iragbiji grin

LoL...

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by kettykin: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Why can you all return to you mumucipa abi unha wan die finish for Yoruba land ni?

Yet your kinsmen from all this areas are coming Into Lagos everyday

The day Nigeria restructures ,will mark the end of Lagos ; go and Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:

One of your brothers wrote the other day and called Allen Avenue "a highbrow area" comparable to Oxford street in London. grin

Allen Avenue is in Ikeja, Western region. Your brothers in Festac Town, Aspamda, Oshodi Isolo, Ikotun....all are in Western region.

In fact none of your people are in the Federal Capital Territory you falsely claimed belongs to you.

Your people are in Western region. Do you not know this? grin

Which Allen is high brow ...is it the Allen that I know very well...is it people street, or laadipo kasumu or Alade back...abeg where is thee high brow in Allen ,is it Pekas or Streets off Toyin to Olowu ...where is the high brow again

This is what is called Highbrow street ..do you know where this street is in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
kettykin:

That is a fact ...but for now ...let's make money off Lagos and plough it back to East and build cities like this in owerri

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Wake up .... You have Igbo,Hausa And Benin to contend before Lagos can be fully yours

There is no contention.
Hausas dont claim Lagos, they are proud of their home states.

Have you ever heard an Hausa person used VI to brag....call himself Lagos Boy? grin. They are not shameless like you.

Benin never claimed Lagos, they know their history in Lagos. Before Ibo knew where Lagos was Benins have been trading between home and Lagos. Ibru and Igninedion combined are richer than top 50% rich Ibos in Lagos. Have you ever heard Ibru or Igbinedion brag with VI?

Other people know where home is. They know what Lagos is and its role in their life. They dont struggle to make it what it is not.

Lagos is the life of Ibo....without Lagos there is no future in SE. You must use it to brag and oppress your people back home. Enter Onitsha and mention you are Lagos boy....about five young girls are ready to spread for you. Just mention of Lagos.... grin grin
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by SLAP44: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Which Allen is high brow ...is it the Allen that I know very well...is it people street, or laadipo kasumu or Alade back...abeg where is thee high brow in Allen ,is it Pekas or Streets off Toyin to Olowu ...where is the high brow again

This is what is called Highbrow street ..do you know where this street is in Lagos

Baba this is Owerri now grin
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
kettykin:

Thats the end of SE. grin

Go to Onitsha and speak Yoruba where Ibo girls are gathered. They get wet. grin

Enter Aba and say you just land from Lagos. You be king!

The day Nigeria restructures Ngige's "Lagos Boy" bragging right ENDS! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Congratulates Nana Akufo-Addo On His Re-Election / APC Convention: Olusegun Declares For Youth Leadership, Assures Inclusiveness / Use Eid-El-Kabir To Strengthen Bonds Of Nationhood, Ibori Tells Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.