Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra (6870 Views)

Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Ngige Should Resign If He Can’t Support Tinubu, Says APC Chieftain / Faleke Don't Deserve To Be Rep . Ngige Should Have Bath Him With Insults. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:

There is no contention.
Hausas dont claim Lagos, they are proud of their home states.

Have you ever heard an Hausa person used VI to brag....call himself Lagos Boy? grin. They are not shameless like you.

Benin never claimed Lagos, they know their history in Lagos. Before Ibo knew where Lagos was Benins have been trading between home and Lagos. Ibru and Igninedion combined are richer than top 50% rich Ibos in Lagos. Have you ever heard Ibru or Igbinedion brag with VI?

Other people know where home is. They know what Lagos is and its role in their life. They dont struggle to make it what it is not.

Lagos is the life of Ibo....without Lagos there is no future in SE. You must use it to brag and oppress your people back home. Enter Onitsha and mention you are Lagos boy....about five young girls are ready to spread for you. Just mention of Lagos.... grin grin

But they have their king ..dude forget Lagos ..you have lost the ownership ...

Your father's fought for one Nigeria,so let's enjoy it

The greatest mistake is that you allow your words to push you ..love and respect people....

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by SLAP44: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:

There is no contention.
Hausas dont claim Lagos, they are proud of their home states.

Have you ever heard an Hausa person used VI to brag....call himself Lagos Boy? grin. They are not shameless like you.

Benin never claimed Lagos, they know their history in Lagos. Before Ibo knew where Lagos was Benins have been trading between home and Lagos. Ibru and Igninedion combined are richer than top 50% rich Ibos in Lagos. Have you ever heard Ibru or Igbinedion brag with VI?

Other people know where home is. They know what Lagos is and its role in their life. They dont struggle to make it what it is not.

Lagos is the life of Ibo....without Lagos there is no future in SE. You must use it to brag and oppress your people back home. Enter Onitsha and mention you are Lagos boy....about five young girls are ready to spread for you. Just mention of Lagos.... grin grin

But Tinubu is claiming Lagos after running away from his Iragbiji village like evil spirits are chasing him grin

He couldn't even return to bury his own mother as he is now claiming Lagos grin

Tinubu must return and create another VI in Iragbiji.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
SLAP44:

Baba this is Owerri now grin
no it's Lagos ...the high brow Lagos while owerri is potopoto.... Them.never see Awka millennium city

4 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
SLAP44:

But Tinubu is claiming Lagos after running away from his Iragbiji village like evil spirits are chasing him grin

He couldn't even return to bury his own mother as he is now claiming Lagos grin

Is it that bad !
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Which Allen is high brow ...is it the Allen that I know very well...is it people street, or laadipo kasumu or Alade back...abeg where is thee high brow in Allen ,is it Pekas or Streets off Toyin to Olowu ...where is the high brow again

This is what is called Highbrow street ..do you know where this street is in Lagos

Na your SE kin described Allen Ave high brow. You know Lagos is Iboman London now. grin grin

You do agree all your people in Lagos are staying in Western Region, not federal capital. grin
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by SLAP44: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
AmuDimpka:
no it's Lagos ...the high brow Lagos while owerri is potopoto.... Them.never see Awka millennium city

grin grin grin
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by SLAP44: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Na your SE kin described Allen Ave high brow. You know Lagos is Iboman London now. grin grin

You do agree all your people in Lagos are staying in Western Region, not federal capital. grin

Check out where Igbo man calls London, Ngige is from London grin

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
SLAP44:

grin grin grin

They said that owerri is potopoto...they don't know that Igbo have their economy under grips and chunk of their own

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:

But Allen is a down town district ...a place where hookers and pimps hang out

Is that your definition of high brow ?
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
AmuDimpka:

SE is Ajegunle of Nigeria.

No one who has been to SE is motivated to return and invest in it.

People of different backgrounds bring investment to West, to North.....in East, only Ibo invest....no one else.

If i lie, name a mega investment in East by Northerner or Westerner.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:

People of different backgrounds bring investment to West, to North.....in East, only Ibo invest....no one else.

Bro...I have been around and trust me while going to Abuja from Lagos via road...you would feel sorry for Yoruba villages ...it's littered around the road and very very backward....I was like...why do Yoruba relegate their own...

Do you want pictures...I will show you next time I travel via road

Maybe I would create a thread for it

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
ogbuefi677:

dear Mushin boy,from Oshogbo ooo grin
Almost every village in Anambra is comparable to VI but una no de travel so una no know.
Anambra has d best road network in Nigeria

Another chest beater crew spotted..

Nah him Your Nnewi people wan die for Lagos as if they are in London....

Nah him Some of your bloda are selling gala and fake power -bank on the third mainland bridge..Some are Olosho personify....

Lagos sweet, Anambra people wan die put.

Tueh. I spit on their Nyamir heads

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by SLAP44: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Stay in the topic as you are getting flogged. grin
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
AmuDimpka:

They said that owerri is potopoto...they don't know that Igbo have their economy under grips and chunk of their own

grin grin
As loud as una mouth get to boast of everything.....if you have any substance worth exhibiting to the world trust me we would already know about it.

You are deficient in real estate
You are deficient in prime markets
You are deficient in urban development
You are deficient in business strategy
You are deficient in homeland patriotism!

SE is a land of deficiencies.

To find efficiency you must migrate to other places.

Yorubas dont travel because our region and homeland is efficient....we do not suffer deficiencies that you struggle with in SE.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Gforce2015:

Nah him Some of your bloda are selling gala and fake power -bank on the third mainland bridge..Some are Olosho personify....

grin
They are all "Lagos boy". They use Lagos get toto back home. They use Lagos get title back home.

Their autonomous clans will stepover Ibos at home to make a Lagos Boy a chief.....in just one visit home. grin
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Bro...I have been around and trust me while going to Abuja from Lagos via road...you would feel sorry for Yoruba villages ...it's littered around the road and very very backward....I was like...why do Yoruba relegate their own...

Do you want pictures...I will show you next time I travel via road

Maybe I would create a thread for it

It is still very efficoent and we love it!

In fact you love it too....thats why you migrate away from your ineeficiencies back home.

We have patriotism to our land, however bad it is.

You have the best land in Africa and you still lack patriotism. You are migrant all over the places you claim are less than yours. Do you even believe your own fabrication?

grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by kettykin: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Thats the end of SE. grin

Go to Onitsha and speak Yoruba where Ibo girls are gathered. They get wet. grin

Enter Aba and say you just land from Lagos. You be king!

The day Nigeria restructures Ngige's "Lagos Boy" bragging right ENDS! grin

ok
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Ritchiee: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin
We put the headless bodies in the bus and deport it back East for village feast
lol
Yes,to the SE republic. grin
They understand the anotomy of different types of skulls.

Numerous gbosas to dem professional SEs. grin
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Itohanprefa: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
As loud as una mouth get to boast of everything.....if you have any substance worth exhibiting to the world trust me we would already know about it.

Yorubas dont travel because our region and homeland is efficient....we do not suffer deficiencies that you struggle with in SE.
You don't travel cos you are spineless cowards that can't deal with fear of the unknown simple, Efficiency Ndi mmou grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Itohanprefa: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:

In fact you love it too....thats why you migrate away from your ineeficiencies back home.

You have the best land in Africa and you still lack patriotism. You are migrant all over the places you claim are less than yours. Do you even believe your own fabrication?

grin
You have patriotism to only lagos, cos your The whole Nigeria joined hands to make it what it is, Other Yoruba states are ghost towns for retirees
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
kettykin:

The day Nigeria restructures ,will mark the end of Lagos ; go and Mark my words

Oga Joseph dream on
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Itohanprefa:
You don't travel cos you are spineless cowards that can't deal with fear of the unknown simple, Efficiency Ndi mmou grin

Are you aware my gehfren is in Imo? grin.

She hosted me for a week and i just got back safely to Oduduwaland.

Travelling through autonomous villages I recorded my experience. I know more about your deficiencies now, first hand. None of you can lie anymore....i will bust your tale.

Forest pygmyies trying to front as a urbanized dweller. grin

Dont provoke me to bring pictures out.
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
kettykin:

The day Nigeria restructures ,will mark the end of Lagos ; go and Mark my words

Ngige will cease to be a Lagos Boy that day. No more VI to brag with. grin

He need to hurry up and put a VI in Anambra while Nigeria is together. grin
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Itohanprefa: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Travelling through autonomous villages I recorded my experience. I know more about your deficiencies now, first hand. None of you can lie anymore....i will bust your tale.

You don't know where You went Monkey banana, Bring the pictures lemme see
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 3:56am On Jul 27, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin
The yorubaness In you will not let you think,there's no patriotism in Yoruba land because if they have they will not allow their towns and village to rot away

Yes Igbo have diaspora and the high level of patriotism is that Igbo has the highest remittance in Nigeria and they use it in building their cities

The demonstration of patriotism is when we go home every Christmas to plough the money we make at home ....it's a crime for an Igbo to be buried outside Igbo Land

That is patriotism! Igbo bear the names of the land as surname like igbokwe, Nwaigbo , obigbo ....show me one Yoruba that is more Patriotic

All of them are claiming Lagos ....starting from that dude in Bourdillon

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 3:58am On Jul 27, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Why do you guys hate your girls so much? If they are dirty....please clean them up

Beside that show us pictures

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 4:03am On Jul 27, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin

Onitsha the most built up city
Enugu resilient city
Onitsha commercial city
Awka the fastest developing city from international agencies notme

These are facts ...abeg tell me just one SW city that is built up like this

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 4:08am On Jul 27, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Trust me Igbo don't want investors....they would take the chunk of the market....Igbo is smart....they maintain their own economy and hod 90% of it while expanding and moving out to hold 50% of yours.

I will not lecturer you on the concept of group economy

1 Like

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 4:14am On Jul 27, 2020
Gforce2015:

But he. Is saying the truth...in Igbo villages it's rare to see a hut...anambra villages is littered with cute houses
This is onitsha not even the capital of anambra

https://www.nairaland.com/4245053/update-developments-anambra-state-photos

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Cashsteady(m): 5:18am On Jul 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Lol, it's not by typing. I don't think any sensible Yoruba man would want to go down that route.

You can't chase away people that paid cash for lands and brought in prosperity and happiness to Lagos.

The day it starts, we would know how it goes.

You misplaced priority , why don't you leave Lagos and go back to your Dubai in your south east at least one of your brother said there' are many places like vi in imo state no one is arguing with you people because we don't care about your cursed region just leave SW pls go back to your land you are to much in Sw you are putting pressure on our resources, jobs that are meant to be given to Yorubas alone are given to all of you pls go back to your land we don't want you people again. We are tired of your chest beating and trying to create hatred among the Yorubas just like you successful did in the Niger delta
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by AmuDimpka: 7:34am On Jul 27, 2020
Cashsteady:

You misplaced priority , why don't you leave Lagos and go back to your Dubai in your south east at least one of your brother said there' are many places like vi in imo state no one is arguing with you people because we don't care about your cursed region just leave SW pls go back to your land you are to much in Sw you are putting pressure on our resources, jobs that are meant to be given to Yorubas alone are given to all of you pls go back to your land we don't want you people again. We are tired of your chest beating and trying to create hatred among the Yorubas just like you successful did in the Niger delta

Why should he go back when he is in the same country with you...he can stay anywhere until you get your oduduwa republic....

You have to start facing the harsh realities...these online Lamentations will never help

The answer is push for oduduwa republic ...trust me thee Igbo would support you
Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by obaaderemi: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2020
AmuDimpka:
governorship is Yoruba , maritime and hualage is Hausa while economy is Igbo and Niger Delta ....

The thing about governorship is that few Yoruba are. Into it...plus or minus not more than 3000 political positions which other tribes are also involved

The maritime from NPA apapa to tin can and Niger dock are. Solidly in hands of hausa for years ..in short Hausa is spoken ..then in clearing the Igbo dominate there

While the economy is 60% Igbo because economies globally are dominated by private sector and self employed and you know that Igbo are top here...if we divide it sector by sector...you would understand how much the Igbo plough back to East annually

So keep your part of government...other tribes would come for that...trust me in few years time...to be wholly in charge of Lagos ? Get oduduwa republic or region...failure to do that ,you will loose Lagos because you can't fight all tribes ! They have greater stakes than Yoruba

Would you fight the hausa that owns Agege, (hausa is spoken there ) obalende, alaba rago,ịdị Arabia alaba suru, ketu etc

Or fight Igbo that owns mile two, festac, satellite town, alaba ,okokomaiko etc

Or fight the edos around egbeda axis

Dude forget it

It is shared
Funny and erroneous analysis. grin Economy of Lagos is not in the hands of igbos. Many ethnicities have a say there and as always the Yoruba's have the loudest voice. Check out the profile of the largest companies in Lagos and it will surprise you to know that the Yorubas control a lot from manufacturing to real estate to transportation. And the largest single employer in Lagos remains the Lagos government both state and local government. grin This is solidly in the hands of the Yorubas again. Before you can call a place no man's land, check who controls the government. That's where the real influence is. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? / Bode George: I Can Help Stabilise PDP Until After 2023 General Elections / SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Reject Buhari's Fresh Request To Borrow $4bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.