Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) (36899 Views)

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / ♻️ Get To Know The Car Accident History Before You Buy♻️ +234-8060365068 ♻️♻️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
My Honda Transformation story starts here,pls Try to follow this story cuzz I will keep updating it until it's a 100% fully Transformed into a Beast.
I saw an advert of a 2007 Honda Crv green in color a month ago here on nairaland, when I saw it, I knew it got a whole lot of work to be on both paint job, body work, parts changed like Bumper back and front, fender, boot, back and front headlights, sides mirrors are all gone.
To cut the story short, we agreed for a price and I picked it up, oboy as I dey drive go house car off for road oh, temperature raised, over heating, managed to fix that.
The main reason why I opened this post...is for we all to learn a lot from my experience and also transformation of the car. This are pictures of when I got the car,
FINAL TRANSFORMATION PICTURES AND VIDEO ON PAGE 13....100% completed...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Openbusiness4: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ok, following

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
The whole thing was looking so bad compare to what he advertised on nairaland, he used pictures of when he bought it which made the pics of the car looks clean, on getting there myself, it was this that I saw, so since it's a cheap buy, I decided to buy it,
I was told of a guy who Transform anything driven, that he is the best at car transformation, like upholstery work, body work, good paint oven bake jobs, mechanical and upgrades to newer models,so I contacted him, delivered the car for him to inspect and gave me an estimate...

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Duru9(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
OK following

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
To tell u guys the truth, after buying it, that period I regretted it, cuzz the car even looks worse in person than pictures, the pictures are looking better sef, so I was like OK, make I just spend money get am to Tokunbo Standard which I know it's possible, I love clean cars, I actually was buying it for my babe, so I needed to surprise her with it, but who go give someone this kind thing as gift, she go swear for me na, so I had a budget to bring it back to Tokunbo standard, that's when the guy gave me the list of what was bad and needed to be replaced, na there I know say na scrap I buy oh, my people... Although the Engine and gear is OK.... Apart from that, nothin works, not even the radio or A. C

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Babadee1900(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Following grin

9 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
That Color was a turn OFF, a big Turn off for me, the color is the worse color a car will ever have, and I needed the best paint job in Nigeria, when I investigated, I was told Sikkens Paint is the best and the most expensive, I love good thing oh, I asked for a black Sikkens paint Oven baked, I asked to be upgraded from a Crv 2007 to 2011 model, that's to say front and back Bumper, bonnet, front light, front grill needs upgrades, not forgetting the much talked about Android / Tesla screen, and upholstery work and interior design....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Katier00(f): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
Following. The color is not bad na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by dicksonadams(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Make I find seat... Ride on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Katier00:
Following. The color is not bad na
bros, I think if we have option to choose or buy a car out of 10 colors, I believe u won't choose this one, when u have black, grey, blue, white and others?, in fact I go prefer yellow than this color oh, even Pink sef lol...

8 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Katier00(f): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
jacobjamie:
bros, I think if we have option to choose or buy a car out of 10 colors, I believe u won't choose this one, when u have black, grey, blue, white and others?, in fact I go prefer yellow than this color oh, even Pink sef lol...
I am a lady. I won't chose it if presented with more than choice but it is not that bad. Yellow? Chai cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
Katier00:
I am a lady. I won't chose it if presented with more than choice but it is not that bad. Yellow? Chai cheesy
my baby's favorite color is Black, or white, not this green like say the car na for farm work,

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
So I thought, impressing my babe make she, her friends, family see her new present like a brand new car or the least is a Clean Tokunbo car, I will have to invest in the baby to make it a beast, na so I come mobilize the Mr Labie Autos as he is popularly called in Lagos, make we start the work small small na, money no dey town oh, so last week the first work started.... As follows ::::

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by decatalyst(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
jacobjamie:
To tell u guys the truth, after buying it, that period I regretted it, cuzz the car even looks worse in person than pictures, the pictures are looking better sef, so I was like OK, make I just spend money get am to Tokunbo Standard which I know it's possible, I love clean cars, I actually was buying it for my babe, so I needed to surprise her with it, but who go give someone this kind thing as gift, she go swear for me na, so I had a budget to bring it back to Tokunbo standard, that's when the guy gave me the list if what was bad and needed to be replaced, na there I know say na scrap I buy oh, my people... Although the Engine and gear is OK.... Apart from that, not in works, not even the radio or A. C

Reality sets in.

Liars plenty for this forum. They advertise something and deliver something else.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
decatalyst:

Reality sets in.

Liars plenty for this forum. They advertise something and deliver something else.
bros ehn, the picture wai the guy advertise na when him been buy the car like 5 years back oh lolss, me come dey happy say I want go check out one clean car, as me and my guy go see am in person, we just weak, it's like asking to be married to Beyoncé or Caddy B and they presented you with Oshomole or Obasenjo's Twin sister look alike.. Na how I felt be that

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by dicksonadams(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Guy go on with your story nah... All these distractions don dey dey boring grin

10 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
dicksonadams:
Guy go on with your story nah... All these distractions don dey dey boring grin
sorry Bros, No Vex, things wai need to be changed inside this car ehn pass Nigerian budget oh, I almost cried the day I bought this car for this Nairaland, my friend tell me say Who Send Me?, so the Mr Labie (The guy Transforming the car) told me when he is done with it, I won't even want to give my babe again but keep it to myself, say the car can be mistaken for a brand new car and not even a Tokunbo, me just dey look am like say, this one na just mouth him dey talk, him dey wine me abi? No be for this Lagos again with sweet sweet mouth them sabi? Anyway I have nothing to loose as far as I have gone this far to bring it to him.. Make we see the magic wai him want do, and hope it's not so expensive sha oh, I mobilize am Gbam!!! Him see Alert start work oh... Below are the things he bought first day

5 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Left and right Fender, front bumper and back of 2011 model, from and back grill, side mirror, door handles and door chromes, etc make u na no mind me oh, I dey try make this story dey interesting in Details so we all see the final look AND transformation from a regret to an Assert,
So make u na all they follow my post as I update u guys step by steps on my Baby's Baby, videos also will be sent here if I can..

5 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Namzy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
After tell us the total cost you hear...

10 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by dicksonadams(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Toks is about 2m+... As long as you no reach 2m,i think it is a good deal

9 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by wwwkaycom(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
I'm carefully following s

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Kufie(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
Love this. Following

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
Just u all will know it's for real, this was his advert and a chat on my negotiation skills here on nairaland with him, just before the deal was closed... Wanna make it more interesting to u all, ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Wigetsolar: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
Chai

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by uboma(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
I am following with rapt attention.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
So we closed the deal for 630k, cuzz I say at all at all, I go try give the car to that Car guy wai dey upgrade people car, cuzz I was told eve badly accidental car he turns it back, most guys even here on Nairaland selling Direct Toks cars but accidental gives him the job to do and paint it, u won't know it was ever accidental, upholstery jobs also, so my guy say make we try the Mr Labie Autos see, make we confirm, we went to his factory, thinking it's just one Yankee office, but I realize it wasn't as I was told, the place looked so normal, but the cars his boys were working on was Gwagon upgrade, Hilux upgrade and accidental once, Some Benz ML new models, paint job and body work plus upholstery, na there my mind come down say OK my car dey safe with this guy, since big Men get mind to give am car like this once not to talk of me small boy lol, Lesson leant "" don't judge book by its cover " no mean say as no be big company with big name, he can't deliver, some people has the experience na just say na small small them dey take grow, dey can do even better than the big company wai go bill u yet them no sabi work motor, na there I get peace if mind... I give am car key, Mr Labie, oya abeg start work soon

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by mejai(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Odiegwu o shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
jacobjamie:
So we closed the deal for 630k, cuzz I say at all at all, I go try give the car to that Car guy wai dey upgrade people car, cuzz I was told eve badly accidental car he turns it back, most guys even here on Nairaland selling Direct Toks cars but accidental gives him the job to do and paint it, u won't know it was ever accidental, upholstery jobs also, so my guy say make we try the Mr Labie Autos see, make we confirm, we went to his factory, thinking it's just one Yankee office, but I realize it wasn't as I was told, the place looked so normal, but the cars his boys were working on was Gwagon upgrade, Hilux upgrade and accidental once, Some Benz ML new models, paint job and body work plus upholstery, na there my mind come down say OK my car dey safe with this guy, since big Men get mind to give am car like this once not to talk of me small boy lol, Lesson leant "" don't judge book by its cover " no mean say as no be big company with big name, he can't deliver, some people has the experience na just say na small small them dey take grow, dey can do even better than the big company wai go bill u yet them no sabi work motor, na there I get peace if mind... I give am car key, Mr Labie, oya abeg start work soon
COME AND UPDATE NA... WHICH KIND WAHALA B DIS

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
jacobjamie come update naw

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by sunshineV(f): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
shey na Bugatti u turn am to?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by fuckboys: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
jacobjamie:
Mr Labie
please can I get his contact?

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by hidhrhis(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Following
The thing dey interesting

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria / Speed Limiting Device (08182880902/08033539981) / 2014 Model Nissan Altima Sportz Toks Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.