Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) (36940 Views)

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / ♻️ Get To Know The Car Accident History Before You Buy♻️ +234-8060365068 ♻️♻️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
See waiting I go see in person, when I went for inspection, owner tell me for phone say it's CLEAN IN AND OUT, BARELY USED BUT NOT FIRST BODY, FRESH AS TOKS,..

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by peeps4u: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:
I got The car here 650k, here on nairaland, if u look at the negotiation pics and advert placement I sent, u will see he wrote 700k, but got it for that at the end of the day

You didn't answer my question. You stated in your earlier post that you've spent about 1m so far and the car is still a good buy as you can sell it for 1.6m. I am asking if the acclaimed 1m includes the 630/650k for the purchase of the car or the 1m is the total amount spent on transformation alone?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by ratioxyz: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
peeps4u:

You didn't answer my question. You stated in your earlier post that you've spent about 1m so far and the car is still a good buy as you can sell it for 1.6m. I am asking if the acclaimed 1m includes the 630/650k for the purchase of the car or the 1m is the total amount spent on transformation alone?

Simple question OP should answer ó. It's getting too boring waiting for pic.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
peeps4u:

bros, I replied u, check well, I said it was gotten for 650k, cuzz I included the Battery I bought that same day, the seller didn't give me a working Battery, on paper is 630k, so my estimate for everything I will be spending is 1M including Purchase Transformation in total, ... I hope it's clear?? If u doubt send me a msg on what apps let me forward it to u.. Thanks.. Where I stop for the gist abeg Una all dey distract me oh this Nairaland people sef

9 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by buygala(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:

Oga calm down, we Nigerians body to dey Hot, na everything una like too suspect lol, Monkey go come near ur babe window una go dey suspect the Monkey if ur babe dey cheat on u with that monkey, or u person wai Mess for public, na the ugly guy una go dey suspect, bros this no be Promo, I just want carry every one along my experience, at the end we will all learn a big lesson from mine, so next time we all will know some point about sellers and buyers of cars online

No vex Sir smiley

Oya post vehicle VIN tag as earlier requested...

Or is the VIN tag part of the parts that need to be changed in the vehicle? grin

8 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by DMPaulSr: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
OP answering these fools won't lead you anywhere. Ignore them let the thread keep moving forward..

5 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
buygala:

No vex Sir smiley

Or is the VIN tag part of the parts that need to be changed in the vehicle? grin
Lolss E be like say them send this guy to come distract me, lols u funny sha, I no want sell the car so no need for VIN, what apps me make I send u the Video of transformation make u take relax for now, 07031112795

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
DMPaulSr:
OP answering these fools won't lead you anywhere. Ignore them let the thread keep moving forward..
Bros no mind them, na say there question funny me, that's why I dey answer to clear the air, and to make it more interesting, u know say we get Comedians for Nairaland wai no fit make person Laugh?, even Investigator wai never ever solve Case before, for here u go see professional Book writer wai no fit read... Lol abeg make I continue were I stop jare
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by BHyundai(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
buygala:

No vex Sir smiley

Oga you wan chop the VIN?

The car is a private property and isn't for sale.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Dantedasz(m): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:
bros, that was an Article I reposted, sometime back oh,not my life story, anyway I Don come back from church, where I stop yesterday sef?

Hmmm!
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
BHyundai:
Oga you wan chop the VIN?

The car is a private property and isn't for sale.
why should I share VIN? For what purpose? Na me suppose dey ask u waiting u want use VIN do?, it's pointless sharing VIN when it won't be for sale, Doubting Thomas, it's not necessary sir,,another Lesson learnt today : Don't always doubt Everything u hear , somethings u might have heard without seeing might just be true, stay Focus sir... (SAME WAY THE TELL US SAY LION DEY EAT PERSON NO MEAN SAY AS WE NEVER SEE AM WITH OUR EYES WE NO GO BELIEVE AM)

5 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Upholstery ready, but not yet mounted, (Since am doing color change Oven Bake Paint Job) The 1st Picture is the old and turned Seat of the Crv,
the 2nd is the one Mr Labie made, it's Original Leather...... I will post the rest of the pics as soon as I can, later guys

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by mejai(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mr Labie no Sabi sew leather nah. Me no go give am my motor sef grin
The thing rumple. Check the first seat nah

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
mejai:
Mr Labie no Sabi sew leather nah. Me no go give am my motor sef grin
The thing rumple. Check the first seat nah
I intentionally left that for the first person to comment before I hint the first pics.
LESSON NUMBER 1 : Never judge from a books cover, ...... The first Pics is the Old pics the former user made with a Fake leather Matarial that's why it got started and started pulling off, made from a cheap Upholstery Guy,
LESSON NUMBER 2 : SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY, SPEND MONEY ON WHAT U HAVE TO STAND OUT, IT'S UR PRIDE, GO FO THE BEST, DON'T CUT CONNERS, for the former Upholstery guy, Penny wise pounds foolish, if to say na him still get the car, he would have just go for the best than going for cheap low quality job.... FIRST PICS : HARD LOW QUALITY LEATHER, 2ND PICS COZZY AND SOFT QUALITY MATERIAL FOR MY BABYS BABY...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
These are some Upholstery Jobs the Guy did for others, Depends on what u want and how u want it, cuzz I know say Nairaland people get mouth to badmouth A Good job Well done, just like the Oga above this my post,

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
For this guy above me who thinks otherwise..... Anyway back to my own Story, make we leave those once for them, this one na my own experience,

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by chineduisaac(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
OP why are you advertising for this guy. Is it that you will get a discount or what

8 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
chineduisaac:
OP why are you advertising for this guy. Is it that you will get a discount or what
sincerely, am not getting a discount but am impressed by what am seeing, and I said to myself I will not keep it alone, I will share my experience with my Nairalanders, since na here I buy the car, I shouldn't take all the glory, in Nigeria we are always quick to downgrade people and not Upgrade them or speak good of there Talents and work,
Na so ANTHONY JOSUAH take Run leave una go Do Boxing for another country oh, cuzz una no appreciate say him Sabi Blow " sorry" Box lol

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by chineduisaac(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:
sincerely, am not getting a discount but an impressed by what am seeing, and I said to myself I will not keep it alone, I will share my experience with my Nairalanders, since na here I buy the car, I shouldn't take all the glory

Alright no problem.. keep us updated sir

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
grin
scrap.

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Slynation(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:
bros, that was an article, anyway for u na wai no go school, lol, make I continue where I stop yesterday before una make this my journey long
You quote the wrong dude...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Icechillz(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:
The whole thing was looking so bad compare to what he advertised on nairaland, he used pictures of when he bought it which made the pics of the car looks clean, on getting there myself, it was this that I saw, so since it's a cheap buy, I decided to buy it,
I was told of a guy who Transform anything driven, that he is the best at car transformation, like upholstery work, body work, good paint oven bake jobs, mechanical and upgrades to newer models,so I contacted him, delivered the car for him to inspect and gave me an estimate...
Can I get his contact
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Ilefoaye(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
I dey learn something oo
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Icechillz:
Can I get his contact
why don't u wait till I finish up na, una too fast, anyway sha that's his Number

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by freshvine(f): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
OP, there's a difference between faux leather and genuine leather and you can't afford the later in a car cos its expensive .

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
LESSON LEANT : NOT ALL FIRST BODY CAR PAINT IS ROAD WORTHY OR GOOD TO BUY OH, na the mistake 95% of Nairaland buyer make in here when looking for a car to buy. For instance
I saw a car that's not first body due to minor scratch from a child writing ABCDEFGHIJ and he decided to spray it, Not FIRST BODY BUT THE CAR ENGINE AND GEAR PLUS EVERY IS SOUND LIKE TOKS,
And another car that's first body but has been stupidly used and Abused from Engine to gear to Legs, due to Bad Gearbox oil or Engine oil...
Most Nigerian Buyers go pick the First body car just cuzz them dey hear every body dey shout First Body, first body lols.....
AM I MAKE SENSE? IF I NO DEY MAKE SENSE MAKE UNA TELL ME OH, Am always open to corrections lol Mr Know It All lol

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by mejai(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:
For this guy above me who thinks otherwise..... Anyway back to my own Story, make we leave those once for them, this one na my own experience,
grin observing

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
freshvine:
OP, there's a difference between faux leather and genuine leather and you can't afford the later in a car cos its expensive .
U are right, but note this, with this my car Experience, Leathers are in Qualities and the price varies, u no go want Original Quality come give am 10k for the price of Original, prices dey for each Quality...... it depends on ur pocket Value, but at least no go for the least even if u no get money for the best, try no carry Last lol
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
mejai:

grin observing
bros na because na the color of the original interior be that, the footmat, roof and hand rest na that same color, so I no go go put different seat color onto say I like Rainbow? Lol I know say if na u, u go choose Pink or Danfor Yellow.... Lol u know ur type na
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by uchman(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
buygala:

No vex Sir smiley

Oga oversabi,
what do you stand to gain by derailing this thread eh?
Wait now make we learn one or two things abeg,
Op don clear your doubt, why still disturbing him?

Relax and learn oga, no be you know all...
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
uchman:

Oga oversabi,
what do you stand to gain by derailing this thread eh?
Wait now make we learn one or two things abeg,
Op don clear your doubt, why still disturbing him?

Relax and learn oga, no be you know all...
I no come know for the guy oh, me tire for the way him want turn Lawyer for my head yet him no go Law school finish, anyway sha make I continue my experience
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Observations Nairalanders.... NOTE: when a Seller tells u A. C needs Gas, it's working sir but needs Gas, bros than na big lie, 95% of them no be true, why won't he fill the gas before putting up for sale?? Na just like 3k or 4k filling na abi? Na when u buy finish go fill Gas nai them go tell u say na The whole A. C machine Don spoil and na 55k to fix, So let's always assume the A. C component is faulty when told "A. C need Gas" so u go deduct the money to fix a complete set that's if u still like the car oh...
As the guy Don lie about the A. C, e go get plenty things wai him go Don hide from una.... So flee as the spirit leads lolss... UNA HEAR? Correct me if am wrong oh, Oga Mr Sabi it All lolz

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Speed Limiting Device (08182880902/08033539981) / 2014 Model Nissan Altima Sportz Toks Full Option / 2020 Model Toyota Hilux Brand New Bullet Proof Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.