Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) (36942 Views)

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / ♻️ Get To Know The Car Accident History Before You Buy♻️ +234-8060365068 ♻️♻️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by dedons: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
nice one

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by revived: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Following

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
awumen:
wey d car,bilko
car never fully ready yet na, u think say na one dey Mr Labie go take work all car to 2020 model for me lol, relax na, I am waiting for him to send me pictures of the car at its present state before we finish am, no to rush my brother, life na small small lol, even Beans dey take Long to Done for fire, beans wai dey inside pot, 70% stone, 30% Beans, yet e still dey done, so relax, just dey follow my story

5 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by blinking001(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
jacobjamie:
car never fully ready yet na, u think say na one dey Mr Labie go take work all car to 2020 model for me lol, relax na, I am waiting for him to send me pictures of the car at its present state before we finish am, no to rush my brother, life na small small lol, even Beans dey take Long to Done for fire, beans wai dey inside pot, 70% stone, 30% Beans, yet e still dey done, so relax, just dey follow my story
Lol. We the wait grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
promotervickky:

Oga Jacob, you go invite us come the birthday o.

Courtesy: Cartalk Gurus & parrots grin
u go come with ur own food and drinks oh, sha stay far from my babe as we go dey the dancing floor if u na show, I no even trust nairaland guys with woman, also carry ur babe come oh, no come share babe with me oh

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Whobedatte(m): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
jacobjamie:
bros I like the fact say u dey proud of ur car, and u didn't call it *Big for nothing * lol just kidding bro, I love that camry so much sha,I hope u know u can get an android screen for it, no be those yeye dvd screen oh,
bros sincerely Mr Labie never finish the car oh, na next week I go mobilize for paint job, , Sikkens paint, first grade, oven bake, world standard nai them talk say be the paint, that it's the best paint, factory paint, although it's way expensive sha,, I go dey Carey una along no worry, for now I will later post pics of interior and exterior as work dey go on, that's why it's called transformation no be for mouth (Android screen on a Big Daddy Camry)
Give me his office add
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Blacklaurel: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
I just hope this your ride go come out beautiful after all this hype. If at the end of the whole thing e still look like say trailer jam am you go buy me data o. Nothing do you sha, carry go.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by gbemsone(f): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
cant wait to see ur car ....

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Slynation(m): 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Make we dey see naw.... But you like this your babe oO, but hope say you don get your own Car before you wan buy for your babe oO

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Whobedatte:

Give me his office add

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by opey112(m): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Just putting us in suspense.... Wey the car abeg grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Slynation:
Make we dey see naw.... But you like this your babe oO, but hope say you don get your own Car before you wan buy for your babe oO
bros the love dey strong oh, I no mind to use my Leg, last last na for love lol
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
Blacklaurel:
I just hope this your ride go come out beautiful after all this hype. If at the end of the whole thing e still look like say trailer jam am you go buy me data o. Nothing do you sha, carry go.
bros I go impress every one of u here, no worry last last na brand new car I go drive go house, for me to open this post no be play oh
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
For the last 15minutes I have been searching for the transformation I have not seen it

5 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Mathscum:
For the last 15minutes I have been searching for the transformation I have not seen it
Oga na process, he is not done yet , I will send u some pics here tomorrow, na make the suspense much na, that's the idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Slynation(m): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:
bros the love dey strong oh, I no mind to use my Leg, last last na for love lol
Ahhh....Bros no tell me say you never get Car yet you wan first buy Car for babe wey you never marry... If Yes, I will quickly put you in my prayers grin

11 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by promotervickky(m): 12:19am On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:
u go come with ur own food and drinks oh, sha stay far from my babe as we go dey the dancing floor if u na show, I no even trust nairaland guys with woman, also carry ur babe come oh, no come share babe with me oh

But there is love in sharing sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by FEGNO: 12:26am On Jul 26, 2020
Following

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by princeravic(m): 12:34am On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:
no oh bros, he isn't doing any thing on suspension,or adjustment, na just say i want change an ugly dead Nigerian use car to a brand new even more than Tokunbo if possible, which am on it, that my babe go love me die after the end product.

I just hope this doesn't end in tears. Just imagine that on the day u decide to deliver this your "Baby's baby", another sharp guy don deliver assurance to ur baby. Baba, i hope you wee come and update the story here too. Hopefully, this ur baby doesn't have another baby sha.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by princeravic(m): 12:38am On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:
Abe make u na no cast me for my babe place oh, after Mr Labie finish the car, I dey present am as Brand New or Direct Toks to baby oh, cuzz I know say e get plenty guys wai get big eye for this Nairaland wai ready to spoil my show collect my girl friend, before them tell her say na one Mr Labie Transform the car like that,
ME I go Just Deny u na oh, na only u na know say the body of the car was like that before the upgrade, Una agree Before I continue my transformation Updates

I am still trying to understand the motivation behind these stories. I mean, except you have seen the end product of the car already and then, giving us the entire work process in details, i really cant see why you talk about the end product with so much enthusiasm. Not wanting to be a "kill joy fellow", so its fine. I am also following.

15 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by princeravic(m): 12:40am On Jul 26, 2020
2cribz:
Honda crv . Scrap.
Not even benz

Ded!!! This comment just off me walahi ��

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by princeravic(m): 12:43am On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:
bros, u see as the car fine for that picture for Cars45?, on seeing it in person was like 20 years after the picture was taken lols, which is another lesson we all should learn when buying a car online, it might just be the same car but not the present state at which the car is in, so always ask for present picture before going for inspection make u no waste transport money for nothing

Very true this!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by princeravic(m): 12:46am On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:

Now that the pix of the car is not yet available, can u share a pix of your baby? Atleast, that one is ready nah? This would help spice this gist the more.���

10 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by princeravic(m): 12:47am On Jul 26, 2020
Blacklaurel:

My guy, nah my thoughts you just relay like dis mehn. I hope say e go come out good sha.
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by yizastone(m): 12:59am On Jul 26, 2020
once engine good... na just money bodywork go chop..

Foreign use Nissan pathfinder for sale at a fair price.... very neat... message me for price, pic and inspection.
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by ArticleBeast: 1:03am On Jul 26, 2020
But Oga you said on the other thread that you are married angry angry angry Which one is your baby. Just advertise for the dude

9 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by revilomichaels(m): 1:22am On Jul 26, 2020
I wish you well. You really love her. May God give her the heart to love u too in this same proportion

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Youngkasco: 2:31am On Jul 26, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] I can smell heartbreak, this your body wea dey sweet you go cool. Hope your mama no dey treck sha?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Dantedasz(m): 2:33am On Jul 26, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 26, 2020
So, after 4 pages, you never conclude your car matter?

That your gf don enter one chance. Guy, u go sabi drag matter eh. Like woman. Wetin na. You don talk, hype and praise. You talk go front, talk come back. Chai!

I jumped from page 1 to page 4 hoping to see the finished product but mbanu,,, I will jump to the last page in a week time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Swissheart(f): 4:05am On Jul 26, 2020
Bros.... but you said you are married nau and also you are a car dealer yourself (your previous posts). Are you painting the car wine? E get why I am asking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by mejai(m): 5:41am On Jul 26, 2020
Just don't post ur pre or post wedding pics ever on nairaland and pray ur wife doesn't get initiated to nairaland. The FBI'S and parrots wey dey here go cast you. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Speed Limiting Device (08182880902/08033539981) / 2014 Model Nissan Altima Sportz Toks Full Option / 2020 Model Toyota Hilux Brand New Bullet Proof Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.