Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) (36943 Views)

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / ♻️ Get To Know The Car Accident History Before You Buy♻️ +234-8060365068 ♻️♻️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by nnamdiosu(m): 5:56am On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:
To tell u guys the truth, after buying it, that period I regretted it, cuzz the car even looks worse in person than pictures, the pictures are looking better sef, so I was like OK, make I just spend money get am to Tokunbo Standard which I know it's possible, I love clean cars, I actually was buying it for my babe, so I needed to surprise her with it, but who go give someone this kind thing as gift, she go swear for me na, so I had a budget to bring it back to Tokunbo standard, that's when the guy gave me the list if what was bad and needed to be replaced, na there I know say na scrap I buy oh, my people... Although the Engine and gear is OK.... Apart from that, not in works, not even the radio or A. C
Chai I laughed so hard here. You mean radio sef no work? Some sellers won't make heaven.

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by chimablack1: 5:57am On Jul 26, 2020
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by ArticleBeast: 6:22am On Jul 26, 2020
mejai:
Just don't post ur pre or post wedding pics ever on nairaland and pray ur wife doesn't get initiated to nairaland. The FBI'S and parrots wey dey here go cast you. grin
In one of his February thread he said he is married and want to buy Venza for her.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Salliet(m): 6:32am On Jul 26, 2020
Oga, In another thread in June this year, you claim your wife and kids are due to return and you are catching trips with one Major Ene with two brothers and their father also a military man...

It's like you will complete this updates from a guardroom inside a military barrack after soja carryout total transformation on you too like your Honda CR-V

Make we dey watch

12 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by inspiredbelieve: 6:33am On Jul 26, 2020
Yes that's true. Finish your car work first before you share his contact

jacobjamie:
, Yes he is on nairaland, I met him here, I saw his advert here on nairaland of what he does so I contacted him, na so I take connect oh,
, but u no go wait till. I finish my story first? U na too dey rush person, now now u na all want number, make I finish post the final transformation pics first na, anyway see him contact screen shot below

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Angelacruz: 6:40am On Jul 26, 2020
ArticleBeast:

In one of his February thread he said he is married and want to buy Venza for her.
fear nairaland trolls

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Salliet(m): 6:43am On Jul 26, 2020
Angelacruz:
fear nairaland trolls

But it's true na.

If he had said he's writing fiction, nobody will bother him.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by numtums(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2020
So I enter page 5 still nothing

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by excess4luv: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2020
I just dey laugh this dude, he may deactivate this account after Nairaland FBI team finish work.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by NnamdiN: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2020
This thread should have come after the whole thing is done.. good luck

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Angelacruz: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2020
Shey
Salliet:

But it's true na.
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by dprpikin: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2020
From page 1, it is obvious that jacobjamie is Labie Autos, and Labie Autos is jacobjamie.

However, because his presentation is somewhat engaging we read through to kill time.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by hidhrhis(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:
bros, it might be there, and the seller or poster no remove am for sale, well pls call the person if they will say the car is still available, then come back to quote me here as a big Lie Muhammed, I go dash u money, I see no reason why I should say what's not true, abi I go Get money from it? No, I didn't even know it was on Cars45 till I saw ur post, I got it here on Nairaland, anyway some people don't believe God is real, why should everyone believe my story, the story isn't for everyone, made this post just for people to follow my up my Experience since I got the car here, so we all could learn something from my whole experience at the end
bro aje u dey Bleep up
not everyone will believe anything u say
even if u take them to the work shop in which the car is they will still deny the truth
i saw u replying to a guy asking for the car vin
you owe no one any explanation
is not like u want to put the car for sale just do ur thing and avoid negative minded people
no 1 rule to survive on nairaland
learn and master the act of ignoring people

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by uchman(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2020
hidhrhis:

bro aje u dey Bleep up
even if u take them to the work shop in which the car is they will still deny the truth
is not like u want to put the car for sale just do ur thing and avoid negative minded people

On point,
even if the OP is Labie auto or not, anybody that wants to learn should learn and forget much of the investigation.
All we need to see is the final result and if it is satisfactory,
then we will patronise whether na the OP or not, we dont care, just deliver with honesty.

Everybody is free to advert their products this way...

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by slimmoney(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2020
Nice 1, tell him to always resist the urge to shalaye
hidhrhis:

bro aje u dey Bleep up

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by lakefist(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2020
hidhrhis:

bro aje u dey Bleep up

Well said.

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by buygala(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2020
slimmoney:
Nice 1, tell him to always resist the urge to shalaye

Nobody asked him to shalaye by opening the thread in the 1st place...

He started the Shalaye..So he must complete am grin

If he does not clear our doubts, then his story is a lie...and he will have done more harm to himself and the person he is trying to promote because nobody will be willing to do business with anyone associated with a casted tale grin...imagine someone googling Labie Autos and he stumbles on this thread and it's inconclusive or ended up exposed as a lie...That will be very bad for his business smiley

Nobody will drag anyone to explain anything if that person says nothing in the 1st place...

Btw it's a bit funny that both the op's and the said Labie Autos names both end with "ie".....just saying Sha grin

12 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jamoyakz: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2020
dprpikin:
From page 1, it is obvious that jacobjamie is Labie Autos, and Labie Autos is jacobjamie.

However, because his presentation is somewhat engaging we read through to kill time.

my taught exactly lol... I'm anticipating the final outcome

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Zeezy81: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2020
Oga just show us the final outcome so that we can score you

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by coronavirus19: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
Shellsploit:
Make i quickly carry chair come!
Any body wey need chair, make e whisper...

This thread go make sense cool
Bros abeg pass me one, the tori dey totori me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Slynation(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Salliet:
Oga, In another thread in June this year, you claim your wife and kids are due to return and you are catching trips with one Major Ene with two brothers and their father also a military man...

It's like you will complete this updates from a guardroom inside a military barrack after soja carryout total transformation on you too like your Honda CR-V

Make we dey watch
grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by hastane: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Where might the missing twenty thousand be?Thank God we have taken a break from the Suzuki buses saga

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dantedasz:
https://www.nairaland.com/5916561/finished-dont-know-how-finished#90517753
bros, that was an Article I reposted, sometime back oh,not my life story, anyway I Don come back from church, where I stop yesterday sef?
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
hastane:
Where might the missing twenty thousand be?Thank God we have taken a break from the Suzuki buses saga
don't worry bros, Oga dictative, I am coming to ur point,
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Slynation:

grin
bros, that was an article, anyway for u na wai no go school, lol, make I continue where I stop yesterday before una make this my journey long
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
buygala:

Nobody asked him to shalaye by opening the thread in the 1st place...

He started the Shalaye..So he must complete am grin

If he does not clear our doubts, then his story is a lie...and he will have done more harm to himself and the person he is trying to promote because nobody will be willing to do business with anyone associated with a casted tale grin...imagine someone googling Labie Autos and he stumbles on this thread and it's inconclusive or ended up exposed as a lie...That will be very bad for his business smiley

Nobody will drag anyone to explain anything if that person says nothing in the 1st place...

Btw it's a bit funny that both the op's and the said Labie Autos names both end with "ie".....just saying Sha grin
Oga calm down, we Nigerians body to dey Hot, na everything una like too suspect lol, Monkey go come near ur babe window una go dey suspect the Monkey if ur babe dey cheat on u with that monkey, or u person wai Mess for public, na the ugly guy una go dey suspect, bros this no be Promo, I just want carry every one along my experience, at the end we will all learn a big lesson from mine, so next time we all will know some point about sellers and buyers of cars online
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by harizonal123(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:
bros, that was an Article I reposted, sometime back oh,not my life story, anyway I Don come back from church, where I stop yesterday sef?

Any pictures today on how far the transformation project? Nor tell us say them never send you pictures

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Salliet:

But it's true na.

Pls note : this is not a Friction, also I couldn't wait for the paint job before I created this post cuzz am overjoyed by the car looks already, also to tell other readers about my experience, I made it this long so I can carry everyone along the experience with so much fun at the end, make I continue where I stop
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Guys, Number one Rule to ask from a buyer when u want to inspect a car here on nairaland or other places are this..... 1: ask the seller if him go give u a good Car battery? ..... Na so after we negotiate finish this mumu seller say Battery no dey, the one wai we use start test the car na for another car, Carey dead battery put for inside, na so we Waka that day dey look for Belgium battery buy, last last we see néw one for 23 k or so,..... For what ever reason dey do that I have no idea. Maybe them want sale the good battery get small chop on top.
2nd Point, ask the seller if he won't remove the radio, this point, my guy go buy Toyota picnic, na so after we go print change of ownership come back Radio dey miss, when we asked he said he isn't selling it with the radio after we thought he advertised that car with the radio in it, we just feel say we fit get radio for 5k for Ladipo, so we didn't just bother.
Guys sincerely those small things, u go just feel say who go want remove radio or battery from car wai them want sale, some mumu sellers dey do that shit, trust me, na waiting them do me for this car, except for the radio which isn't working but in it.....
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by BHyundai(m): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
I am patiently waiting for the final result. Me sef wan upgrade my car without buying new one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Another Point to note : get a trusted Mechanic oh, some mechanics can get influenced by the seller to tell u the car is in perfect order so to bribe him with small thing, not just any mechanics oh, some sellers are so desperate to sell, pictures coming soon everyone, 80% done
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
THIS WAS THE CAR ADVERTISED ONLY, LOOK ING FRESH AND DOPE ABI, MY PEOPLE? oya make una wait make I show una waiting I go see in person....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Speed Limiting Device (08182880902/08033539981) / 2014 Model Nissan Altima Sportz Toks Full Option / 2020 Model Toyota Hilux Brand New Bullet Proof Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.