Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. (84670 Views)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Mawex(m): 3:03am On Aug 01, 2020
Whatever is your problem don't carry it come NAIRALAND.

Anyways this tori sounds lyk my girlfriend, precious is that you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Michealwiz23: 3:15am On Aug 01, 2020
All this girls sha....
U are busy thinking of dropping ur boyfriend just like that....
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by juniorstar(m): 3:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Favour2323:
Nairalanders, I'm about to do something my conscience doesn't agree with but it feels like the right decision to make. I have a boyfriend. We've been dating for the past 6 months. I love him. We were good friends before we started dating. I'm someone who doesn't trust easily and I like to assess a guy for a while before dating him. I assessed his intentions and I realised he didn't just want to have sex with me and leave. He loved me just as I loved him.

Three months ago I met this guy. At first I just saw him as a friend, but as I got to know him I started noticing the good qualities he possessed. He's very attractive, very intelligent and wellspoken. My conversations with him were so immersive. The little time I spent with him always left a profound impression on me. Soon I noticed I had started developing feelings for him. I was still in love with my boyfriend nevertheless.

One day the new guy asked me if I had a boyfriend. I told him I did. The next day he called me and said that he didn't want to interfere with my relationship. He said he had feelings for me and he couldn't remain friends with me when he knows I have a boyfriend. I told him that I had feelings for him as well and that we could still remain friends but he refused and suggested that we stopped talking. He hasn't called or texted me since that day.

This situation has left me in an emotional turmoil. This new guy represents everything I want in a guy and as much as I don't want to admit it, he possesses better qualities than my boyfriend. I can't imagine a life where I can't talk to him anymore. I really like him. His decision has left me in a dicey position. It's unfair to leave my boyfriend who has always been nice to me for someone else, but the new guy doesn't want to have anything to do with me again as long as I'm in a relationship.

Please I need advice. I don't want to make the wrong decision.

how old are you?
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 01, 2020
gaius01:

well I understand your point let's talk this talk out of the basket. like you said no signs of abuse neither unfaithfulness. Do you know a girl could break up with you because of lack care, incompatibility, too boring and lots more. from what I can deduce her boyfriend ain't giving her the vibes the other was giving her can you imagine the qualities she listed. dam look at it again, and Las Las her boo is not cheating neither does he abuse her. when I was dating I never allow my chatting vibes to be low, I read alot of wide range so that when we start chatting men she won't have time texting those boys because I know if I don't occupy her with vibes others will

one problem with we Nigerians is that when our Bea is cheating, look at your self, take a deep scan through, ask your self, What makes that guy different from me not getting angry or shouting at her every body want a lively boo no one boring, faithful dude. learn new ways to be Romantic, learn her phycology so that you can inflict it for your sef. if she love your vibes trust me she woñt look out albeit you been faithful.
I understand your point, I understand that you can go far to have your babe's attention on you alone, but I'm putting it to you here that no matter what you do, you can never be perfect. Your woman has to overlook somethings, be content and be with you, not that there aren't better options but for the fact that she loves you and will rather pick you over someone else.
Yes must times Nigerians hardly look at what they've done wrong when their partners cheat however that does not justify cheating. Whatever happens to communicating the lapses you think exist in your relationship to your partner and work it out. How many frogs does a person have to kiss before "deciding to make it work with one" . I put that in quote because unlike what when are made to believe by cartoons and telemudo, Relationship isn't something that just happen, it is something you make to happen, consistent effort from both parties. You don't dump your partner because you see someone who looks better or chats better. How long will you keep doing that?

Now back to my question which you evaded, I don't think you will want to answer that because we both know the right answer to that, however I will ask again. Will you take a lady who left her boyfriend for no tangible reason to date you seriously?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by BOBKIDDA(m): 3:39am On Aug 01, 2020
donstan18:
If you are a Guy reading this, please pay attention.

You see this?

You see this?

And this?

And this too....

You see those 4 parts I highlighted? They should be the reason why you should never expect much from GIRLFRIENDS, they are just hoes parading as Girlfriends.

The earlier you understand this the better for you. Thanks!!
one chilled bottle of heneken for you . you nailed it

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by friendl: 3:40am On Aug 01, 2020
Na from slapping of hands ,dance dey start,.....you don't know what you want
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by peterdrock001(m): 3:43am On Aug 01, 2020
The truth is that you will always find a new person that is better than the person you are currently dating. With your mindset, you will still leave this so-called better guy for another cos it's a known fact that the beautiful ones are not yet born. The only way to stay committed to a relationship is by decision.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Poske95(m): 3:49am On Aug 01, 2020
First, people, didn't your ma and da warn you from that boyfriend or girlfriend?
It could come as emotional training, after all.....
Be friends, simple.
Keep your pants and zips up.
You are special.
Escapades don't mean you're evil.
Just stay safe.
Trust God
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Fourwinds: 3:51am On Aug 01, 2020
donstan18:

You see this?

You see this?

And this?

And this too....

You see those 4 parts I highlighted? They should be the reason why you should never expect much from GIRLFRIENDS, they are just hoes parading as Girlfriends.

wooww...i have to screenshot this your comment for keep.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by vibre: 4:01am On Aug 01, 2020
Follow your heart and do what will make you happy
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Fourwinds: 4:06am On Aug 01, 2020
Mcslize:

Which fake story? That's how majority of ladies behave. They are hoes. They will never be satisfied with one guy.

You see why I won't blame guys that say fvck hoes and marry virgins?

Nothing will prevent that type of girl from cheating. Will you say Omotola doesn't see other men she feels are attractive more than her husband on a daily basis? Or Mercy Johnson doesn't come across other men she feels look better than her husband in looks on a daily basis?

It is all about having self control. But no, 80% of ladies are hoes who just can't remain committed to one man. They will always allow their emotions to fool them into believing that the new guy they meet is better than the one they are with which is typically false.

A girl that always fall for handsome looks is a hoe and I don't blame bad boys who use and dump them like tissue papers and when marriage time comes, bad boys will always go for the available virgins.

Girls need to start thinking with their God's given mind instead of thinking with their pussies. If not, a time will come when ladies won't see men to marry due to their promiscuous lifestyles of not being contented with one dick.

The wise ones should take note.
well said.. I take a bow
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by mysteryman2014: 4:08am On Aug 01, 2020
Favour2323:
Nairalanders, I'm about to do something my conscience doesn't agree with but it feels like the right decision to make. I have a boyfriend. We've been dating for the past 6 months. I love him. We were good friends before we started dating. I'm someone who doesn't trust easily and I like to assess a guy for a while before dating him. I assessed his intentions and I realised he didn't just want to have sex with me and leave. He loved me just as I loved him.

Three months ago I met this guy. At first I just saw him as a friend, but as I got to know him I started noticing the good qualities he possessed. He's very attractive, very intelligent and wellspoken. My conversations with him were so immersive. The little time I spent with him always left a profound impression on me. Soon I noticed I had started developing feelings for him. I was still in love with my boyfriend nevertheless.

One day the new guy asked me if I had a boyfriend. I told him I did. The next day he called me and said that he didn't want to interfere with my relationship. He said he had feelings for me and he couldn't remain friends with me when he knows I have a boyfriend. I told him that I had feelings for him as well and that we could still remain friends but he refused and suggested that we stopped talking. He hasn't called or texted me since that day.

This situation has left me in an emotional turmoil. This new guy represents everything I want in a guy and as much as I don't want to admit it, he possesses better qualities than my boyfriend. I can't imagine a life where I can't talk to him anymore. I really like him. His decision has left me in a dicey position. It's unfair to leave my boyfriend who has always been nice to me for someone else, but the new guy doesn't want to have anything to do with me again as long as I'm in a relationship.

Please I need advice. I don't want to make the wrong decision.

How old are you? Are we talking about courtship here? If u are of age and talking about courtship leading to marriage, follow ur heart.

Marriage is supposed to be lifelong affair better to hurt someone now rather than live a lifelong of regrets.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Kenny9857(m): 4:11am On Aug 01, 2020
omooba969:

She needs to follow her heart.
Which yeye heart ?
Please I need some help
What do humas think with ?
Brain, heart or mind ?
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Davida33: 4:14am On Aug 01, 2020
linked:
Don't be a door without a lock. It is clear that you are not committed to your present relationship. Now that's a big problem. It speaks more to your character than anything else. The problem is not whether you like the new guy more than your guy, but that you don't understand that commitment is essential for a healthy relationship.

Maybe you are not matured enough to know that in life you will always meet someone more interesting, more handsome, more wealthy, more nice than whoever you chose to date or marry. Las las I suspect you will end up a wretch if you do not discipline yourself with self control.

You should date or marry a person not because you have not found someone better than them. Rather it should be because you CHOSE to be with them. Even when you find someone better (which will definitely happen), it wouldn't matter to you.

Instead of being a civilian criminal why not avail yourself of various opportunities the internet offers.

See what I do to earn some coins that may amount to huge sums later if you persevere.

You can join my team if you care!

My signature below speaks for itself. You pay nothing. IT'S FREE!
WhatsApp �.08137114256
Https:///2348137114256?text=nairaland

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by galaxy2020(m): 4:18am On Aug 01, 2020
You are wicked already..
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by favour32(m): 4:23am On Aug 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
dont go and make up ur mind, be here doing DELAYtionship and decamping from one man to the other every three months till u turn 35,
dicey dice u there, Rubbish
Nai good for her.Like that funny meme of a boy eating but using his opolo eyes to look at the food of another.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by OLAJADON: 4:29am On Aug 01, 2020
Plebian:
Forget all this judgemental @zz sad men name calling you. Be absolutely shameless go for what you want. There are too many mediocre things in life and love shouldn't be one of them! I'm telling you this as I'd allow myself dive into the unknown with the most intense lover I've ever been with. Remember honey life's short,, live on the edge, taste life shamelessly.
madam, as a fellow woman you should advice her better.
would you also do so to your boyfriend?
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by nick50(m): 4:36am On Aug 01, 2020
The grass is always greener at the other side
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Kenny9857(m): 4:38am On Aug 01, 2020
humilitypays:
Ladies are their own problem.

relationship is not marriage. Until a guy pays your full dowry, you don't owe him any explanation to walk away or fvck another sweeter dick.

Why must u seek for permission from others to date a guy u find attractive for your taste.

We guys are hypocrites, we make too much noise, we want ladies to be what we can never be.

Can that your boyfriend swear that he hasn't fvcked other chicks since u guys started dating And if he says yes he has not, then he is broke, ugly, not classy undecided

You better your eyes and explore, guys do same. Don't listen to guys opinion on this cos we are hypocrites, we want ladies not to double date while dating us but we fourtiple abi fiftiple date and heavens haven't fell.

Don't break up with your boyfriend, just flow along with both of them and stop brandishing one yeye boy that have not paid your bride price in the name of girlfriend boyfriend that most times don't lead to anywhere good at the end!!

You mustn't tell every guy you meet that you have a boyfriend, you ladies are demarketing yourselves by doing that. You are single until you are legally married!!!
I'm so sorry to say sure but you are a lost soul I swear
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Fourwinds: 4:39am On Aug 01, 2020
Thastie:
I have this policy. When I'm dating you, I face you alone. I hate distraction. I don't go on dates with random guys or encourage their friendship cos I do not want to compare.
I know it's not very smart of me, because when that relationship fails, I will have to start all over again.

OP, you've made your choice already. You only need validation from us. If you don't sleep with this new guy, you won't rest. Please, break up with your Bf, let him find someone who truly loves him.
hmmmmm...rather you are smart and rare... Discipline and contentment are my very good friends

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Skmoda360(m): 4:41am On Aug 01, 2020
donstan18:

You see this?

You see this?

And this?

And this too....

It worth 100000 likes bro ...don't turn a hoe to girlfriend or wife, it will always backfire ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Fourwinds: 4:49am On Aug 01, 2020
humilitypays:
Ladies are their own problem.

relationship is not marriage. Until a guy pays your full dowry, you don't owe him any explanation to walk away or fvck another sweeter dick.

Why must u seek for permission from others to date a guy u find attractive for your taste.

We guys are hypocrites, we make too much noise, we want ladies to be what we can never be.

Can that your boyfriend swear that he hasn't fvcked other chicks since u guys started dating And if he says yes he has not, then he is broke, ugly, not classy undecided

You better your eyes and explore, guys do same. Don't listen to guys opinion on this cos we are hypocrites, we want ladies not to double date while dating us but we fourtiple abi fiftiple date and heavens haven't fell.

Don't break up with your boyfriend, just flow along with both of them and stop brandishing one yeye boy that have not paid your bride price in the name of girlfriend boyfriend that most times don't lead to anywhere good at the end!!

You mustn't tell every guy you meet that you have a boyfriend, you ladies are demarketing yourselves by doing that. You are single until you are legally married!!!
you wrote rubbish... Speak for yourself and what you are capable of... A health plant is known right from when it pierces the soil so also a relationship to marriage... If a relationship is terrible and marriage won't be miracle

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by ModestGal(f): 4:50am On Aug 01, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

Two things control human behaviour

1. Instinct
2. Reasoning or Higher Intelligence.

Instinct make us behave like the lower animals. We see a male with a bigger mane and we want to mate with that male. We see a female with a broader hips and fuller body and we want to "impregnate" them. Step on a snake and instinct makes it in such a way that you will bitten 100 out of 100 times. But step on a human and you will get various responses but hardly a fatality.

Reasoning is what allows us think as humans. This is what we have that other animals don't. This is what sets up apart. So, listen your behaviour and feelings are not strange. Do not let anyone deceive you that your feelings set you apart as strange or deranged or ungrateful.

Those in relationships see people far better than their mates. However, you have to have the reasoning ability to understand that this is normal occurrence and there are guys out there that even have more than the new guy. There are guys that are more handsome, richer, will even take care of you better than he can and you can dream. Now when this happens. When you meet a lot of these guys what will you do? Dump this one and jump to the next? Or lie to yourself that "God this is the last one"? Let me make something clear to you. Forget all that bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh bullshit. That "made/ordianed in heaven for each other" crap. On earth there are many people you can get happily married to OR be happily in love with. Whenever you are ready you search within the possible areas of influence and sphere of activities you make a choice. If you don't like the choices you keep searching. Until you find the requirements you want. But when you choose to, please stay with the option.

Listen, temptations will never end. But if you feel this guy will treat you better and has better plans for the future which works for you both, then give it a shot. Now the question is what do you even want from these relationships? Towards what goal? Dating experience? Marriage? Just having company? Is he worth the wait and the trouble?

This will determine if you should simply end it with your current boyfriend or stick with him.
Why don't you reply mentions now? You are the only one that said something very sensible here, you can chat me up through my signature
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Yxxx: 4:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Favour2323:

Experience is the best teacher.
Life is unpredictable.
Weigh your options.
Prayerfully make your decision.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Olorunjedalo1(m): 4:57am On Aug 01, 2020
Do you know if the guy you are talking about his a deceiver. shocked
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Harvesttony(m): 5:00am On Aug 01, 2020
Apparently, you and the present guy have sex in common so you didn't find any other worthy in him.

Girls learn to close your pussi hole and guys learn to control you di*k.

Lastly the Bible's instruction is all you need[/size][size=8pt][/size][/font] kiss[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]Apparently, you and the present guy have sex in common so you didn't find any other worthy in him.

Girls learn to close your pussi hole and guys learn to control you di*k.

Lastly the Bible's instruction is all you need[size=8pt]
[/size][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by ICONgold(m): 5:03am On Aug 01, 2020
Same way we thought Buhari was better than GEJ. Change will soon hit you hard. Have got no story for you. You will learn it yourself
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by tomdon(m): 5:06am On Aug 01, 2020
FluxEmpire:
I'd put things clear as apt as it is... If you say you love the second guy, then you never loved the first... You can't love two people at the same time; it's impossible.

If you wanna go for the second guy, then do so and stop using the first as leverage or collateral to keep whenever the new guy is unavailable.

Furthermore, you'd be doing more good than harm in leaving your first boyfriend because as it is, you clearly don't love him because love goes beyond what you just see physically. It's accepting one's shit and excesses and loving them for who they are.

Give your first boyfriend the respect he deserves by leaving him and stop loving him out of pity. You're only making him a lovelorn. If you actually knew that the new guy had all you needed in a man, courtesy states that you remain single till you get to meet such guy even if it takes 100 years but outta being lonely, you opted to date your first and now the man of your dreams appeared, the first seems to fade in your eyes...

YOU CLEARLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT

Give the first boyfriend the honor he deserves and let a woman who is worthy of him be with him. You can't eat your cake and have it. Next time, carry a TO-DO-LIST about your expectations with you henceforth because it seems if another guy should sweep you outta your feet better than the second, you might as well put the second in the corners.

I might have been rude but pardon my unfriendliness; the TRUTH hurts.

How are you people trying to force someone against their wish?
Nobody is under any obligation to stay with anybody! Na by force?
Everyone should have freedom of choice but the only problem being that she alluded to having assessed the first guy before commencing dating, so what happened?Still, one cannot but go where the heart is, but if it doesn't work out then that's her problem
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 5:08am On Aug 01, 2020
If you are truly a lady with such emotional infidelity, one day you will definitely see another guy with the best qualities you await for over time.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Madisonsqua(m): 5:09am On Aug 01, 2020
donstan18:

You see this?

You see this?

And this?

And this too....

Laughing is SWAHILI..AHAHAH
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by TooGod247(m): 5:09am On Aug 01, 2020
oloshool, Mis feelings developing i greet u ,
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by timisquare82(m): 5:21am On Aug 01, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
Should we tell her? grin
No sir, this hoe needs to put her fingers in the fire and get burnt to serve as deterent to others

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.