Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,889 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father (57950 Views)

DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) / Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom “I Love You” / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by pps1759(m): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2020
Zzor:
never ever trust this randy men no matter their pretence,real and true men stopped existing since in the 80's
thank God I was born in the 80's
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Employmenthub(f): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2020
There’s a message in your CV! The abridged version of your career is in your cv. Your career story is in your cv. Once I read through people’s cv, I give title to their careers’ story. What story is your cv telling about you? Some CV tell story about skills & competencies, some tell story of someone who has potential to while some cv carry no message at all. You can’t understand the essence of the cv. Your cv must capture the follow contents 1. Your personality 2. Your credentials 3. Your experience 4. Your potential How you present these matters! Give life to your cv today and the recruiter will get the message.

To get a professional CV for astonishingly reduced rate call of WhatsApp call
The EmploymentHubCV
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2020
pps1759:
thank God I was born in the 80's
Good,hope you are not like these boys around.despite my age I prefer older guys,i can not reason any man less than 30years in age,they are wanderers
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by sweetilicious(f): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The young woman on black way run out and throw the flowers at her na im scatter the marriage

Because the marriage was going on smoothly and the officiating minister was unperturbed even when the woman claimed and was talking on how she is pregnant with the groom's baby

My nigggar you are making sense.... i understand
But the sweetness that comes when you are swimming without swim suit is second to non
That sweet moments when the walls of her vagina contract to hold your dickkk and soak it with all type of vagina fluids both foaming, watery, sticky and slippery vagina fluids is the sweetest thing about sex..
Kwontinu swimming till you catch a fish without a hook
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by pps1759(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Zzor:
Good,hope you are not like these boys around.despite my age I prefer older guys,i can not reason any man less than 30years in age,they are wanderers
is 1986 ok
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2020
pps1759:
is 1986 ok
it still fall in the 80's do it's very OK
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by pps1759(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2020
Zzor:
it still fall in the 80's do it's very OK
So,
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Judging from your write up, you really need an immediate medical attention, son.

Get well soon... Monkey
No you can't call your daddy's mate son. prodigal daughter, the earliest you realize you have depression the better for you. Depression, if not checked can cause other ailments like high BP, liver, asthma and even Cancer. Your situation is serious antelope reply me only when you have sought for antidepressants else I will ignore all further ranting as they could be symptoms of insanity which may have been caused by depression. Antelope!
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by northvietnam(m): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2020
UDUJ:
It saddens me to hear stories like this where men have raw sex and pregnancy or STD becomes the result.

There are condoms that are just like the real thing ( though some are expensive ). Diving in raw is just too risky and not worth it. Damn angry

Give us name abeg ... we go buy am ... the ones I buy, I don’t feel any shit when playing
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by UDUJ(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2020
northvietnam:

Give us name abeg ... we go buy am ... the ones I buy, I don’t feel any shit when playing

I use Trojan Ultra Thin. You can get it from these large chain store pharmacies like Medplus or Healthplus. They have branches in all major Nigerian cities. The condom is expensive going by Nigerian standards but it's so worth it. I have attached an image below.

Happy nacking wink

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2020
The videographer had only one job! undecidedMtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2020
excellence44:

No you can't call your daddy's mate son. prodigal daughter, the earliest you realize you have depression the better for you. Depression, if not checked can cause other ailments like high BP, liver, asthma and even Cancer. Your situation is serious antelope reply me only when you have sought for antidepressants else I will ignore all further ranting as they could be symptoms of insanity which may have been caused by depression. Antelope!

....and he actually thought that he has made a sensible point.

Come on!

You can do better than this.... Pussy
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

....and he actually thought that he has made a sensible point.

Come on!

You can do better than this.... Pussy
I love pussy but not that your type with fish odour. Come on troll, go get a job.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2020
excellence44:

I love pussy but not that your type with fish odour.
Come on troll, go get a job.

Now thats the spirit

Thats all what you are good at, body shamming...

Nothing more..

Ain't you just a sour loser?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2020
excellence44:

I love pussy but not that your type with fish odour.
Come on troll, go get a job.

My daddy's age my foot.

Stupid mugu
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Now thats the spirit

Thats all what you are good at, body shamming...

Nothing more..

Ain't you just a sour loser?
biter depressed woman, you need a man.go take antidepressants please. it can help prevent other chronic diseases like cancer, asthma and liver ish
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2020
excellence44:

biter depressed woman, you need a man.go take antidepressants please. it can help prevent other chronic diseases like cancer, asthma and liver ish

Bitter
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Bitter
Thanks for the correction bitter depressed woman but I still advice that you take some antidepressants ASAP.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by DeRay98(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2020
Zzor:
never ever trust this randy men no matter their pretence,real and true men stopped existing since in the 80's

Do such non existing real men include men in your family too?
Because you generalised not mind the extent it goes...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Peace666: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Zzor:

Coming from someone showing us the shape of her nornor.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by paulolee(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
simplepee:
Thanks .
would like to move a little further...wats d name n ur digit lets chat plsssssssss
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by engrrichie92(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
UDUJ:
It saddens me to hear stories like this where men have raw sex and pregnancy or STD becomes the result.

There are condoms that are just like the real thing ( though some are expensive ). Diving in raw is just too risky and not worth it. Damn angry

Bro....no condom can be like the real thing
#fact
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Jasonstar(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
Most pregnancies are not actually planned life changers (yes a child can ''alter your life and destiny'' either for better or worse) most couples never had that important discussion to determine that their next intimate rendezvous should produce an offspring. And the mere pleasures of hot steamy sex is just not a good enough reason for a right thinking lady to get pregnant for a G and expect wedding bells cool
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by northvietnam(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
UDUJ:

Happy nacking wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks brother
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by thot(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The young woman on black way run out and throw the flowers at her na im scatter the marriage

Because the marriage was going on smoothly and the officiating minister was unperturbed even when the woman claimed and was talking on how she is pregnant with the groom's baby

My nigggar you are making sense.... i understand
But the sweetness that comes when you are swimming without swim suit is second to non
That sweet moments when the walls of her vagina contract to hold your dickkk and soak it with all type of vagina fluids both foaming, watery, sticky and slippery vagina fluids is the sweetest thing about sex..
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Pelxmiye(m): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
Zzor:

Real women stopped existing in Nigeria after the 2006, I still try for una small undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
Pelxmiye:

Real women stopped existing in Nigeria after the 2006, I still try for una small undecided undecided undecided
thats not true
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
Peace666:

Coming from someone showing us the shape of her nornor.
pervert
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Pelxmiye(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
Zzor:
thats not true
grin grin grin grin... stay there and be saying it's not true...the few good women are the ones that haven't been too exposed to the harsh waters of dating and relationships, and it's rare, even 15 year olds have boyfriends these days, the good men too are the ones who haven't really been heartbroken or fooled by women too, finding those ones too as a woman is difficult, cos your colleagues are stolen ,fooled and mugufied some men until those men eventually change and become less emotional, you're looking for 30 year olds and older men, it's still the same thing, the ones you would find are already stable financially and they probably have a wife and are married and just wanna knack you, as a young men ,I have a lot of them like that, well to do men , married with kids, but still sneak out of home and Branch from office to see young ladies like yourself for FWB or Bleep buddies, they'll pay you well though grin grin grin, they might even rent you an apartment, so they can keep destroying your life and stop serious guys from hanging out with you or having a relationship, the few serious ones would come out clean without hiding anything from you, they'll even tell you they're married and would love to make you a second wife, which is good for you since you think so low of yourself, some might not marry you but don't worry they'll take good care of you, you can also be a respected babymama for them, have kids , they'll get you nice good apartment , maybe a car as well since most women born after 2007 are all promiscuous and are always after easy , smooth sailing, stress free life like Regina Daniels, who I believe would still remarry in 10 years time after she has achieved her goals, she's eventually become a sugar mommy and super mugu for another young who she would spend and take care of , that's the circle of life.

For the serious ladies, I believe good guys are still out there, you just need to unlearn some things , same way men too need to unlearn some things .

Marriage and family life is serious business, your A game should be more than you look, social media, shape or beauty, it should be more than that.Most guys honestly don't want their women to suffer , but you also need to bring your financial A game , get occupied not entangled grin grin, learn new things that can augment what your guy has , don't settle for "I'm just woman"...our men these days are not ready to break their backs alone working for the family, most of my married friends are average guys and girls with average jobs ,but financial growth is for two matured people in a marriage , it would be hard , especially with the state of the country, but still , they're serious young men with plans and hardworking ,if that's what women are truly looking for , besides hardwork is for both genders, I'm not advising anyone to marry a poor , visionless person, I'm advising , marry someone that matches your energy, marry someone that has the same financial drive , marry someone that synches well with you in hardwork, diligence , honesty and other values and gradually plan together and success would be yours, but you can also go for the half-baked , false generalization that "40 years old men are ever honest"...you would be surprised, they're worse off,I hope I have been able to convince and not confuse you to stupor grin grin, thank you accurate keeper and panel of judges, I would take my seat now
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
Pelxmiye:

grin grin grin grin... stay there and be saying it's not true...the few good women are the ones that haven't been too exposed to the harsh waters of dating and relationships, and it's rare, even 15 year olds have boyfriends these days, the good men too are the ones who haven't really been heartbroken or fooled by women too, finding those ones too as a woman is difficult, cos your colleagues are stolen ,fooled and mugufied some men until those men eventually change and become less emotional, you're looking for 30 year olds and older men, it's still the same thing, the ones you would find are already stable financially and they probably have a wife and are married and just wanna knack you, as a young men ,I have a lot of them like that, well to do men , married with kids, but still sneak out of home and Branch from office to see young ladies like yourself for FWB or Bleep buddies, they'll pay you well though grin grin grin, they might even rent you an apartment, so they can keep destroying your life and stop serious guys from hanging out with you or having a relationship, the few serious ones would come out clean without hiding anything from you, they'll even tell you they're married and would love to make you a second wife, which is good for you since you think so low of yourself, some might not marry you but don't worry they'll take good care of you, you can also be a respected babymama for them, have kids , they'll get you nice good apartment , maybe a car as well since most women born after 2007 are all promiscuous and are always after easy , smooth sailing, stress free life like Regina Daniels, who I believe would still remarry in 10 years time after she has achieved her goals, she's eventually become a sugar mommy and super mugu for another young who she would spend and take care of , that's the circle of life.

For the serious ladies, I believe good guys are still out there, you just need to unlearn some things , same way men too need to unlearn some things .

Marriage and family life is serious business, your A game should be more than you look, social media, shape or beauty, it should be more than that.Most guys honestly don't want their women to suffer , but you also need to bring your financial A game , get occupied not entangled grin grin, learn new things that can augment what your guy has , don't settle for "I'm just woman"...our men these days are not ready to break their backs alone working for the family, most of my married friends are average guys and girls with average jobs ,but financial growth is for two matured people in a marriage , it would be hard , especially with the state of the country, but still , they're serious young men with plans and hardworking ,if that's what women are truly looking for , besides hardwork is for both genders, I'm not advising anyone to marry a poor , visionless person, I'm advising , marry someone that matches your energy, marry someone that has the same financial drive , marry someone that synches well with you in hardwork, diligence , honesty and other values and gradually plan together and success would be yours, but you can also go for the half-baked , false generalization that "40 years old men are ever honest"...you would be surprised, they're worse off,I hope I have been able to convince and not confuse you to stupor grin grin, thank you accurate keeper and panel of judges, I would take my seat now
lol.You made a point no doubt but trying to fix me into some category is where you got it all wrong as you don't even know me and what I stand for.Welldone sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.