Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father (57945 Views)

DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) / Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom “I Love You” / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Iceyjayz: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
EVILFOREST:

They get Pregnant to enjoy BENEFITS and SOCIAL WELFARE.
That's exactly what most BLACKS do.
The only thing I cherish about BLACK is the complexion.
No wonder! and to think that majority of them are blacks damn!
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by paulolee(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
simplepee:
Very good
nice pics babes...u beautiful
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Sixfeetbelle: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
excellence44:
You are pregnant then what? Must he marry you?
Women are filth. menascum people them.

Did he tell her he wasn't going to marry her before now? Did he even attempt to worry about the child's welfare at all?

If the two questions before gets a positive answer, then you can make this your comment. Otherwise, you're just being sentimental cause a nigga got caught.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by kingthreat(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
If he marries you and beats you all the time because he hates you, you will say men are beasts. Now why dont you face your reality and look for your own man that will love you.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by jmoore(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
Zzor:
never ever trust this randy men no matter their pretence,real and true men stopped existing since in the 80's
Fake women believe real men no longer exist.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by jmoore(m): 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
BennyDon:
That served the hegoat right.

The bride is so lucky, Okemkpi will still impregnate another woman shortly after she conceived.

Ebolo maa run'gbe no shaaaaaa shocked

It takes a shegoat to mate with a he goat na .

Therefore, it serves the she goat right too.

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
Obioramichael:
C'mon bro..
Ladies don't reason like men..
Probably the guy has brainwashed her, promised her heaven on earth before gaining access...

he probably did and she was foolish enough to believe it, thus why one babe is taken to the altar while the other one is taking a babymama membership.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
jmoore:

Fake women believe real men no longer exist.
and you think you are a real man?why do you think you are a real man
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by jmoore(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
Zzor:
and you think you are a real man?why do you think you are a real man
I owe you no explanations on that.

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by lexy2014: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
Zzor:
never ever trust this randy men no matter their pretence,real and true men stopped existing since in the 80's

Were u born b4, during or after d 80s?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
jmoore:
I owe you no explanations on that.
Then face your front fake man
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Carter4luv(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
excellence44:

He will not marry her why did he go into it at first place. #think
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by jmoore(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Zzor:
Then face your front fake man
You are the fake woman.

Smh
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by jmoore(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Carter4luv:

He will not marry her why did he go into it at first place. #think
When did pregnancy become a prerequisite for marriage?

He went into it the same way many of you are into fornication.

If a hegoat impregnates a shegoat, you don't see the shegoat chasing after the hegoat for marriage.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Were u born b4, during or after d 80s?
no need for questioning,everything I said in my statement is the truth
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by toprealman: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
Thanks for watching what exactly
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by cicero(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
I knew it. Said it'd be 'black American lives matter' before I opened it.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Oluchinwajei: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nah the matter we they settle
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
excellence44:

you are talking like a person who can't fathom between a good and a bad. if he wasn't gonna marry her why did he impregnated her in the first place. do you know the phycological trauma he has thrown her if he didn't marry her.. Sex is a terrible thing it's unprepared and unready consequence is always fatal
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by asanwafo: 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
Marriage isn't an achievement. Men are dogs but they fight when u dont marry them.

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by asanwafo: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
gaius01:

you are talking like a person who can't fathom between a good and a bad. if he wasn't gonna marry her why did he impregnated her in the first place. do you know the phycological trauma he has thrown her if he didn't marry her.. Sex is a terrible thing it's unprepared and unready consequence is always fatal
"Psychological Trauma " words mostly use when u want men to be crucified.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Daniwak: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The young woman on black way run out and throw the flowers at her na im scatter the marriage

Because the marriage was going on smoothly and the officiating minister was unperturbed even when the woman claimed and was talking on how she is pregnant with the groom's baby

My nigggar you are making sense.... i understand
But the sweetness that comes when you are swimming without swim suit is second to non
That sweet moments when the walls of her vagina contract to hold your dickkk and soak it with all type of vagina fluids both foaming, watery, sticky and slippery vagina fluids is the sweetest thing about sex..

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by mechanics(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hmmmmm, the danger of having a side chick.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Anazp: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The young woman on black way run out and throw the flowers at her na im scatter the marriage

Because the marriage was going on smoothly and the officiating minister was unperturbed even when the woman claimed and was talking on how she is pregnant with the groom's baby

My nigggar you are making sense.... i understand
But the sweetness that comes when you are swimming without swim suit is second to non
That sweet moments when the walls of her vagina contract to hold your dickkk and soak it with all type of vagina fluids both foaming, watery, sticky and slippery vagina fluids is the sweetest thing about sex..
you are definitely a mad man. Repent before you are destroyed. Fool
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Openbusiness4: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
UDUJ:
It saddens me to hear stories like this where men have raw sex and pregnancy or STD becom sades the result.

There are condoms that are just like the real thing ( though some are expensive ). Diving in raw is just too risky and not worth it. Damn angry
u think say na everybody anaconda condom dey size? Or u tink say condoms get d power to withstand some hammer knacking? Na so d tin go dey tear n bust wen d action film is playin. Sometimes u go wear 2 or 3 on top each oda, e go still tear. Forgerrit mehn, some of us r endowed with strong weapon sad
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by tunize(m): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
Zzor:
Ha u don't mean it?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by angelfallz(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
UDUJ:
It saddens me to hear stories like this where men have raw sex and pregnancy or STD becomes the result.

There are condoms that are just like the real thing ( though some are expensive ). Diving in raw is just too risky and not worth it. Damn angry

Condoms are not 100% safe
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Thriftwholesale: 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wow

Almost new mac book laptop/phones imported. All laptop/phones are very clean and in perfect working condittions, some are slightest used. Selling with charger, and some with cartons....

Hurry 4 products remaining

MacBook Air 2017(2 pieces left) 370k
Spec:128gb SSD 8gb Ram, Core i5, 13.3 inch

Mac Book Air (2018) 500k
Spec: 256gb SSD, 8gb ram with carton and complete accessories

Mac book pro 700k
Prices are negotiable to resellers

Phones available are
Samsung A40/(64/4) rose gold
Price 80k
IPhone 8plus (256gig) black very very clean
Price 180k

Hurry call 0.8.0.3.9.5.3.9.7.1.3

All laptop with warranty and with charger. Very very clean

Location Lagos
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by merieam16(f): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Zzor:
Hop ure ready, dey er coming for u. Lolz
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Judybash93(m): 12:45am On Aug 01, 2020
So?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Smile4mee01: 1:07am On Aug 01, 2020
hisgrace090:
Most women derive joy from this kind of action.

Mind you her action is not to get the man to marry her but to cause commotion and inflict pain on the man.

This is so true.... I was once with a lady that gave me green light and we had sex. Went about my work and she started threatening to come to my office to disrupt it if I don't give her attention. I be like, damn this was a bad move.

She led me on and i fell for it.

Since then, I fear women.

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by dasparrow: 2:42am On Aug 01, 2020
Obioramichael:

Bro calm down...
Why impregnate her if you are not ready to marry her...

Now it will be hard for her to get husband because of the popular Nigeria Mentality that a baby mama it's a used product

In case you didn't notice after watching the video, the people in the video are not Nigerians. They are Black Americans. So that Nigerian mentality about unwed mother's does not apply here.

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) / Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks