Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father (58104 Views)

DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) / Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom “I Love You” / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by hisgrace090: 4:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Smile4mee01:

This is so true.... I was once with a lady that gave me green light and we had sex. Went about my work and she started threatening to come to my office to disrupt it if I don't give her attention. I be like, damn this was a bad move.

She led me on and i fell for it.

Since then, I fear women.

Most women are so.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by TooGod247(m): 4:52am On Aug 01, 2020
this stuff normally happening in west part of nigeria, yoruba we know more ,
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by lexy2014: 5:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Zzor:
no need for questioning,everything I said in my statement is the truth

I didn't tell u that it is not d truth or that it is d truth. Am only asking if u were born b4, during or after d 80s. When were u born?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Famexit(m): 5:20am On Aug 01, 2020
grin

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Ubiudumo(m): 5:34am On Aug 01, 2020
I knew tgmhey must be black Americans. Rubbish.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by leosahm(m): 5:59am On Aug 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The young woman on black way run out and throw the flowers at her na im scatter the marriage

Because the marriage was going on smoothly and the officiating minister was unperturbed even when the woman claimed and was talking on how she is pregnant with the groom's baby

My nigggar you are making sense.... i understand
But the sweetness that comes when you are swimming without swim suit is second to non
That sweet moments when the walls of her vagina contract to hold your dickkk and soak it with all type of vagina fluids both foaming, watery, sticky and slippery vagina fluids is the sweetest thing about sex..

continue swimming without swim suit, u will see the end point...because the guy who made condom did not know what he was doing.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 01, 2020
merieam16:
Hop ure ready, dey er coming for u. Lolz
i full ground remain sis
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by KenModi(m): 6:16am On Aug 01, 2020
Zzor:
never ever trust this randy men no matter their pretence,real and true men stopped existing since in the 80's

Yes, you are right. Real and true men stopped existing since the 80s. Along with all others, your father and brothers are also randy men too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 01, 2020
KenModi:

Yes, you are right. Real and true men stopped existing since the 80s. Along with all others, your father and brothers are also randy men too.
guilty conscience,go and stop being randy and live a responsible life,get married and stay faithful to your partner,stop patronising prostitutes
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Dbarrzx: 6:50am On Aug 01, 2020
A product I guess?
Zzor:
never ever trust this randy men no matter their pretence,real and true men stopped existing since in the 80's
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by KenModi(m): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2020
Zzor:
guilty conscience,go and stop being randy and live a responsible life,get married and stay faithful to your partner,stop patronising prostitutes

See as you list them like say you know me. Mumu, stop committing the fallacy of “hasty generalization”.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 01, 2020
These men are stupid hoes
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by WinLABSstores: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
A video going viral on TikTok shows the moment a woman crashed a wedding in Detroit and claimed to be pregnant with the groom's baby
The officiating Minister continued in spite of the distraction but the woman wouldnt stop disturbing and she kept screaming that she's expecting a child for the groom.
At one point, a young woman, who is seen holding a bouquet in her hands, dashes out of the patio.
She throws the flowers at the woman and shouts:

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB82RJrv5sg
That person videoing is mumu
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by simplepee(f): 7:24am On Aug 01, 2020
paulolee:

nice pics babes...u beautiful
Thanks .
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 01, 2020
gaius01:

you are talking like a person who can't fathom between a good and a bad. if he wasn't gonna marry her why did he impregnated her in the first place. do you know the phycological trauma he has thrown her if he didn't marry her.. Sex is a terrible thing it's unprepared and unready consequence is always fatal
This who.res trying to trap men in to marriage with pregy is not supposed to be so. So because she's preg. which can be by mistake,he shouldn't marry the love of his life? Stop being emotional.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2020
Carter4luv:

He will not marry her why did he go into it at first place. #think
Again, must every relationship end in marriage? have you married all the girls you dated?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Did he tell her he wasn't going to marry her before now? Did he even attempt to worry about the child's welfare at all?

If the two questions before gets a positive answer, then you can make this your comment. Otherwise, you're just being sentimental cause a nigga got caught.
1st question is either yes or no. 2nd, in us they have child support, which the woman is not fighting for. she is fighting for the right to own the dick.. which is not guaranteed. My point is, you can not force one into marriage because of pregnancy except maybe rape or underage. stop being emotional
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2020
Even before I opened the thread I knew it was a black woman.

Shame.

No wonder the world doesn't respect the black woman.

Our girls don't behave like the goddesses they are anymore.

They are always the ones doing the most online, twerking, exposing themselves, showing off curves just cos they've got it.

Then they'll start complaining when Indian perverts come on their profile and start soliciting for nudes while they post pics of their own dicks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Ishilove: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2020
Are my eyes fooling me or did the pregnant woman not show in the video?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2020
abdullahi45:

Do you even hear yourself? Why does he sow a seed when he is not ready to take responsibility? If women are filth than men are better filth and trash that needs help and must stop putting their thing in any hole...
you didn't get me on that side I said filth. I was sarcastically referring to those girls that will always say men are scum after reading such news.
Does marriage mean responsibility for the pregnancy? Some men can be married and be irresponsible. He must not marry her to be responsible for the pregnancy since in US they system in place for child support.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Ishilove: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2020
FrLukas:
Even before I opened the thread I new it was a black woman.

Shame.

No wonder the world doesn't respect the black woman.

Our girls don't behave like the goddess they are anymore.

They are always the ones doing the most online, twerking, exposing themselves, showing off curves just cos they've got it.

Then they'll start complaining when Indian perverts come on their profile and start soliciting for nudes while they post pics of their own dicks.
What about females like us who don't do any of the bolded but still get harassed by Indian and Kenyan perverts?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

So much hatred from a Nobody

Why can't you just state your point and fvck off, Must you sound stupid all in the name of making a point?

Such a sour lousy loser
1. from a nobody 2. hatred 3. stupidity 4. fuckoff 5.lousy loser All this curse words from only you? I pray you don't get more depressed Antelope!
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2020
Ishilove:

What about females like us who don't do any of the bolded but still get harassed by Indian and Kenyan perverts?

That's the unfortunate aspect of it all.

Though few black women twerk online, their number is quite substantial enough for them to represent a stereotype for the black woman.

So, men of other races see the black woman as a sex symbol even if she's well clothed.

You'd be surprised at the number of white males that have a black girl fetish.

So, we need to train our girl children better.

My opinion.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2020
excellence44:

1. from a nobody 2. hatred 3. stupidity 4. fuckoff 5.lousy loser All this curse words from only you? I pray you don't get more depressed Antelope!

You are the depressed person here

Monkey!
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

You are the depressed person here

Monkey!
go get treatment for your depression please antelope
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2020
excellence44:

go get treatment for your depression please antelope

You need the treatment more than me.

Monkey
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

You need the treatment more than me.

Monkey
If not depression, what else will make a sane person to roll out curses to someone she barely knows? I shared my opinion, you only have to share your "oponion" and go but your chronic depression won't allow you. I wish you well.
Modified.
Sorry, I forgot to add antelope.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2020
excellence44:

If not depression, what else will make a sane person to roll out curses to someone she barely knows? I shared my opinion, you only have to share your "oponion" and go but your chronic depression won't allow you. I wish you well.
Modified.
Sorry, I forgot to add antelope.

Judging from your write up, you really need an immediate medical attention, son.

Get well soon... Monkey
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Smartrock: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2020
Do you want to earn?

Refer clients who want private lesson teachers and get paid for it

Call 08148012238 for details
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by nancyib: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2020
Fake niggas everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. / Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos) / Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.