Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike (8561 Views)

Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) / Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by fstranger3(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2011
^^^

I dey gbadun you jare

Go on Soun Fashola
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by texazzpete(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2011
Tell your beloved Fashola to settle the marginalized state doctors first. People are dying of ordinary malaria because of lack of adequate healthcare.
Thank God that Fashola admits that Lagos is overpopulated at 18 million people. When doctors are complaining of sometimes seeing up to 60 patients daily the man seems not to care. 11 other states with less busy doctors have approved CONMESS including the neighbouring (and much poorer) Ekiti state.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2011
please do not talk about those fecking doctors who have gone on strike again.

they are not the only workers who have to cope with an overpopulated state with infrastructure issues.

i think fashola should also play their game

if they want to be 100% on the same level as their peers in the west, they should take it all, including malpractice liability.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by texazzpete(m): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2011
oyb:

please do not talk about those fecking doctors who have gone on strike again.

they are not the only workers who have to cope with an overpopulated state with infrastructure issues.

Cope? They are in an extremely critical, extremely cerebral profession. The lives of millions depend on them being able to make the right call, the right decision at all times. They are overworked and underpaid. I cannot imagine having 5 minute conversations with 60 different people in a day, not to talk of TREATING 60 different people.
Your 'they are not the only ones' statement is illogical. By that Logic the Egyptian people should have just stayed home, they aren't the only ones under a despot.

Nigeria has the highest child mortality rate in Africa. And it's increasing steadily. So because 'they are not the only ones suffering' we should ignore doctors who are a critical cog in the wheel?

oyb:

if they want to be 100% on the same level as their peers in the west, they should take it all, including malpractice liability.

They don't want to be 100% on the same level as their peers in the west. they want to be 100% on the same level on their peers in LUTH.

Seems like you've been fed misinformation. This is how we sneered and jeered at ASUU when they were on Strike to improve funding to Universities and improve remuneration for lecturers. Now University faculties are losing accreditation like wildfire. My alma-mater UNIBEN (the most populated University in Nigeria, one of the major federal universities) has had the medical school, the Petroleum, Electrical and Chemical Engineering departments lose their accreditation.

Every single one of us that has commented on this page is affluent enough to take their kids to private hospitals. That's why we argue like this.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2011
So the goal post don shift to strikes after your Fashola spending Lagos money lies got trashed.? They'll work it out, they always do. Even state workers just got jumbo pay raise. Abeg find something else to worry about.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2011
^^^ I see ordinary READING is still a problem !! ROFLMAO!!

ani ki ni "Tala n to lo", you answer for "Tolo n tala " right after showing us how ill-mannered an upbringing you had by insulting your own mama and papa, and you are somehow convinced you have

a) Answered the questions asked

b) offered up a good response for your king

c) and also put down those who simply ask questions

Again, I don't blame you, I blame your upbringing(the education system you were exposed to as well) !!! It is Page 5 and the actual questions asked remain UNANSWERED .
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by fstranger3(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

ani ki ni "Tala n to lo", you answer for "Tolo n tala " right after showing us how ill-mannered an upbringing you had by insulting your own mama and papa, and you are somehow convinced you have
[size=15pt]
ROFLMAO[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Madam Kobo, I have reported you again for insulting his parents.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2011
Look lying ignorant. It really doesn't how many times you repeat your nonsense, I'll be here always to expose your ignorance which I did conclusively in this and many threads.

I guess your warped upbringing thought you to lie, make false accusations and run your mouth about what you know nothing about. Yeah, I blame your upbringing for making you an hopeless liar and pathetic nuisance.

Only an idiot like you endlessly goes around spewing moronic nonsense and accusations they can not prove.

Below is my good response to your lies and stupidity in case your re/tarded a/s/s missed it,

Nigeria: Lagos Sends 300 People With Kidney Problems Abroad for Treatment

Lagos — About 300 people with kidney related problems were sent abroad for treatment by the Lagos State government in the past one year. Governor Babatunde Fashola disclosed this when he received a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) yesterday.

According to Fashola, the 300 beneficiaries were referred to hospitals in England, US and India due to lack of necessary facilities for the surgery in Nigeria. The governor also reiterated the commitment of the state government to develop the Gbagada General Hospital's Intensive Care Unit for kidney transplant and dialysis. He said the project would be executed in the first quarter of 2011.

"We are already recruiting staff and consultants, who will manage the facilities at the hospital," he added.

http://allafrica.com/stories/printable/201011300227.html

I want you sadists and negative mouth to tell me all the 300 people are celebrities?

Other governments are piling your money inside private bank accounts for their selfish use and you're sitting here drawing blood because a state government is spending the state's money to save the lives of the people of the state. What kind of sad animals are you people?

I mean, is it your believe that Fashola is spending the state's money out in the open and the lawmakers don't know about it? Are you people for real or just hopelessly d/um/b?

One thin I know for sure is the fact that even if Jesus acknowledged what the governor is doing and gave him a pat on the back, these negative and sadists go still spew their mindless hatred and sadistic negativity.

First it was the state should instead be spending the money on Orphans, but the governor just commissioned a new estate for Orphans and Physically challenged kids this week.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-603385.0.html

Then they moved to the government should be spending the money to build a kidney treatment facility, but the government is actually building a world class Kidney, Heart Transplant Centre in Gbagada.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-560440.0.html

Then again they moved to the state is selecting and ignoring poor people, but they have no proof to base their ignorant claim on, especially when the state sent 300 Lagosians abroad for treatment and transplants. This is something that only the rich elites get to do, but the state is making the same opportunity available to many Lagosians.

What's next? Fashola is stealing the state's money to save lives? The federal government and other states care less about your lives and your kidney problems, but this state is saying no, we will save lives and we will invest our money to build one of the best kidney centers in the world.

I don't get the silly argument sef? How do you say to a sick Lagosian, hey, you are a celebrity, go and die for all I care and even though you are a celebrity and a tax paying Lagosian, I'm not under any obligation to save your life? Thank God non of you Sorry a/ss sadists and negative clowns in in charge of anything at Alausa.

“We know that you have the capacity. We also want to bring back as many of our expert doctors, nurses who have left the country as a result of frustration.

“We are spending a considerable amount of money sponsoring people abroad to United States, United Kingdom and India for kidney transplant and replacement.

“We have also noticed that they are going to environments where their families are not immediately around them. They are also taking food after surgery that is not what they may have wanted to eat which contributes substantially to the healing process.

“We also see that it is our economy that is losing and that is why our government has decided that it will locate the kidney and heart transplant facility in Lagos and that is exactly what is going on now at Gbagada”, the Governor said

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/index.php?page=news&nid=769

In the above quote, who is WE? as in we are spending a considerable amount of money sponsoring people abroad to United States, United Kingdom and India for kidney transplant and replacement?

Obviously, it's the state spending the money, they just apply everything to Fashola because he is the Governor.

You clowns are ignorant especially the kobo just like I always claim, you don't know anything, the only thing you know is negativity, it is what your whole life and existence is all about. A lot of you don't know anything, you don't go to the state's website to look for information, you just open your ignorant mouth and start accusing people needlessly and assassinating characters for nothing.

We take care of our own and yours too because we a not sad and bitter people like your backward and selfish leaders in other states.

Shame on you clowns, eko o ni baje
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2011
Funny thing is, in your case, reposting does not help as it only reveals you the ignorant one . . .

Kobojunkie:

a) Answered the questions asked

b) offered up a good response for your king

c) and also put down those who simply ask questions

Again, I don't blame you, I blame your upbringing(the education system you were exposed to as well) !!! It is Page 5 and the actual questions asked remain UNANSWERED .

I am certain you know that if you go for an exam and you are asked to answer for A, but you provide answers instead for Q, you reveal you are not only ignorant but probably have problems COMPREHENDING , . .

Again, learn to READ!!!! [size=13pt]ROFLMAO[/size]!!!!
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by jumobi1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2011
Ok 300 people sounds better. Don't call anyone ignorant here. People were reacting to the Topic which didn't state 300 people were sent for treatment. It's ignorant to insult someone when the original topic didn't mention all the facts.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2011
jumobi1:

Ok 300 people sounds better. Don't call anyone ignorant here. People were reacting to the Topic which didn't state 300 people were sent for treatment. It's ignorant to insult someone when the original topic didn't mention all the facts.

You got it all wrong, it's the other way around. Apply it to yourself and the other ignorant people.

ig·no·rant   /ˈɪgnərənt/ Show Spelled
[ig-ner-uhnt] Show IPA

–adjective
1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
3. uninformed; unaware.
4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement

What's so good about making ridiculous accusations with no proof to back it up and they needlessly challenging people when they try to correct you? This is the internet age where everything is mostly a google click away. Is it laziness or just stupidity?

How many of you bothered to to secure these info or even going to the state's website before dishing our accusations?

How are you helping when your first response to everything is to always criticize, make wild accusations and lie?
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by jumobi1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2011
Eko Ile:

You got it all wrong, it's the other way around. Apply it to yourself and the other ignorant people.

ig·no·rant   /ˈɪgnərənt/ Show Spelled
[ig-ner-uhnt] Show IPA

–adjective
1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
3. uninformed; unaware.
4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement

What's so good about making ridiculous accusations with no proof to back it up and they needlessly challenging people when they try to correct you? This is the internet age where everything is mostly a google click away. Is it laziness or just stupidity?

How many of you bothered to to secure these info or even going to the state's website before dishing our accusations?

How are you helping when your first response to everything is to always criticize, make wild accusations and lie?

we reacted to the facts given by the OP. You defended Fash without knowing the whole story so doesn't that make you guilty too?
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2011
jumobi1:

we reacted to the facts given by the OP. You defended Fash without knowing the whole story so doesn't that make you guilty too?

Are you a mumu abi goat? It's really ignorant to take everything at face value, research your own facts before making accusations and tanishing people's reputation.

For your information, I'm a lagosian and I spend a lot of time following the activities of my states and it's leaders which many of you don't do, you just jump like goats. And you are wrong, I defended the state from the get go. The facts are out there, only lazy people sits and run with other people's misinformation, I didn't work too hard to secure the info.

How do you justfy saying the Fashola is spending millions left and right nin the open without state auditors and lawmakers questioning him? You people need to use your brains sometimes? And for the other ignorant idiot to say the state was selecting people to help without any proof was just plain stupid, d/umb and irrational.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by jumobi1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2011
Umm you defended him prior to obtaining additional facts, Who doesn't react to OPs? The OP had a source. It happens so stop acting smarter than you are. Im sure you have reacted to a topic which didn't present adequate facts.
And I never tried to discredit Fashola. I'm sure you haven't looked at my responses. I gave him credit for doing a good thing but stated he shouldn't have helped one person which he didn't.

I am done with you because you are one angry fellow. Stay blessed.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by texazzpete(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2011
Eko Ile:

So the goal post don shift to strikes after your Fashola spending Lagos money lies got trashed.? They'll work it out, they always do. Even state workers just got jumbo pay raise. Abeg find something else to worry about.

I keep calling your IQ into question, and each time you keep proving me right. So strikes by medical doctors has no place in a discussion on healthcare in Lagos State?
See the way you dismiss the severe strain ordinary Lagosians are put under as a result of the Fashola inflicted State doctors strike: "They'll work it out".

How much are you being paid anyway?

jumobi1:

He has always been like this, don't fret. it isn't just you. he's no different from any paid thug out there, he's just intelligent enough to use a computer. This is probably the first of many state sponsored cyber-thugs to invade Nairaland. This is one of the most visited sites in Nigeria, you think the Politicians were going to stay away forever?
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2011
jumobi1:

Umm you defended him prior to obtaining additional facts, Who doesn't react to OPs? The OP had a source. It happens so stop acting smarter than you are. Im sure you have reacted to a topic which didn't present adequate facts.
And I never tried to discredit Fashola. I'm sure you haven't looked at my responses. I gave him credit for doing a good thing but stated he shouldn't have helped one person which he didn't.

Maybe you do, I don't because I'm not a goat. Obviously, Fashola can not openly steal the state's money and openly spend millions of Naira to send people abroad without the state's combative lawmakers questioning and exposing him, this is common sense.

And I'm not angry, I just don't have any tolerance for liars and ignorant people. You too stay blessed.

@  texazzpete, you remain irrelevant.  Educate yourself and understand issues before opening your mouth.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by texazzpete(m): 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2011
Eko Ile:

@  texazzpete, you remain irrelevant.  Educate yourself and understand issues before opening your mouth.

Lol. You still haven't told us how much you're being paid to be Nairaland's first e-thug.
I do not desire to be 'relevant'. Just tell your paymasters to remember that the good people of Lagos must remain 'relevant' always. Fashola is doing a decent job in many areas, he can definitely improve in several areas. As long as butt licking sycophants like you are around to assure everyone of his perfection, i'm afraid his lapses may remain uncorrected.

Try to argue intelligently next time, your uncouth braying will upset even your ogas.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by buzugee(m): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2011
texazzpete:

Lol. You still haven't told us how much you're being paid to be Nairaland's first e-thug.
I do not desire to be 'relevant'. Just tell your paymasters to remember that the good people of Lagos must remain 'relevant' always. Fashola is doing a decent job in many areas, he can definitely improve in several areas. As long as butt licking sycophants like you are around to assure everyone of his perfection, i'm afraid his lapses may remain uncorrected.

Try to argue intelligently next time, your uncouth braying will upset even your ogas.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2011
Same empty and pointless garbage, like they need to pay me before defending my own state and exposing re!tards and ignorant lots, lol. What a pathetic pea brain.

Like I  said, you remain irrelevant.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by texazzpete(m): 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2011
Eko Ile:

Same empty and pointless garbage, like they need to pay me before defending my own state and exposing re!tards and ignorant lots, lol. What an .

Like I  said, you remain irrelevant.

You're not 'defending your state', you dope. You're defending the politicians ruling your state. There's a huge difference. You care nothing for the ordinary citizen of Lagos State. In this discussion, that has been my role. All you care about is painting a saintly image of your paymasters. Every attempt at constructive criticism is met with demented braying and uncouth language.

How do you do your cyber-thuggery anyway? Do you monitor Nairaland, desperately searching for any mention of your master? Or do they do the monitoring themselves, unleashing Eko Ile (formerly babapupa) their pet monkey on our unsuspecting heads once we are found guilty of criticizing them?
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Jenifa1: 12:58am On Feb 14, 2011
Fashola had an aim in mind for sponsoring this nollywood actor after all:

While commending Nollywood artistes who also participated in the Health Walk, for spreading positive messages in millions of homes through their films, Governor Fashola urged them to see it as an opportunity to work with the Ministry of Health to see the content of the kidney, hypertension and diabetes screening programme which the Government has committed to in the last three years.

He called on the Nollywood artistes to consider producing what he called a docu-drama that would help in strengthening the advocacy on the need to exercise regularly, moderation in the kind of food people eat, saying such a production in English, Yoruba, Hausa and Pidgin would go a long way in sensitizing the people.

While commending the NGO for the awareness rally, he challenged Nigerian artistes, including Prince Jide Kosoko, Antar Laniyan, Fathia Balogun and the popular comedian, Ali Baba, who participated in the rally, to write scripts on kidney transplant.

“A docudrama will go a long way in boosting the kidney awareness that there is need for exercise, moderation in size, moderation in the kind of food that people eat.

“Write the script in English, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and pidgin English. I assure you that as soon as we receive a script, the state government will provide the needed fund for the production of the film,” he said.

The group had earlier embarked on an endurance trek from Allen Junction, Ikeja, to the Governor’s Office, to sensitize the public on the danger associated with renal failure.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 1:19am On Feb 14, 2011
Jenifa_:

Fashola had an aim in mind for sponsoring this nollywood actor after all:

And you arived at this conclusion because of some health walk? This is the kind of blind and absurdities these clueless people peddle all over the place. So all the 300 kidney patients the state saved are Nollywood actors?

Your absurdity and sense of reasoning is extra shallow.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Jenifa1: 1:21am On Feb 14, 2011
Eko Ile:

And you arived at this conclusion because of some health work? This is the kind of blind and absurd these clueless people peddle all over the place. So all the 300 kidney patients the state saved are Nollywood actors?

Your absurdity and sense of reasoning is extra shallow.

so he paid 7 million each for 300 patients. lagos really is that rich?
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Jenifa1: 1:32am On Feb 14, 2011
Eko Ile:

Olodo, are you not tired of repeating the same rubbish? And going by your re@tarded  reasoning, if they are paying me to dig up the truth and trash your lies and ignorance, how much are they paying you to lie and rubbish people's name? How much you lair?

you didn't answer my question.

It seems you work for Fashola anyways. do you?
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by fstranger3(m): 1:35am On Feb 14, 2011
Jenifa_:

you didn't answer my question.

It seems you work for Fashola anyways. do you?

Because your question is really stupid and smacks of someone with very very low IQ

Moreover you are a foreigner, mind your own effing business.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 1:37am On Feb 14, 2011
Jenifa_:

so he paid 7 million each for 300 patients. lagos really is that rich?

Do you have a list somewhere stating that the state payed 7 million per pt? do you?

Regardless how much the state is paying. How much is your life worth?
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by fstranger3(m): 1:39am On Feb 14, 2011
^^^^

Her life is worth the price of a Yoruba (BF) dyyck

She is an impostor, BTW!
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Jenifa1: 2:12am On Feb 14, 2011
Eko Ile:

Do you have a list somewhere stating that the state payed 7 million per pt? do you?

Regardless how much the state is paying. How much is your life worth?

well, that's why i'm asking you.

according to this topic, he paid 7million for Ifeanyi Dike.
but then you are telling me that what he did is ok because he also did it for 300 other people.
so the question is: did he pay 7 million for each and everyone of them? is lagos really that wealthy?

I value my life but I wouldn't think it to be fair for the masses to be forced to pay for my hospital bill through taxes without their consent.
I would rather do a charity fund raiser and appeal to citizens to donate voluntarily on my behalf.

if the state is paying for me, it has to be through a program that is available for EVERY one like me in the state. not just a select few. ex a program like medicare.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by fstranger3(m): 2:15am On Feb 14, 2011
Jenifa_:

[s]well, that's why i'm asking you.

but then you are telling me that what he did is ok because he also did it for 300 other people.
so the question is: did he pay 7 million for each and everyone of them? is lagos really that wealthy?

I value my life but I wouldn't think it to be fair for the masses to be forced to pay for my hospital bill through taxes without their consent.
I would rather do a charity fund raiser and appeal to citizens to donate voluntarily on my behalf.

if the state is paying for me, it has to be through a program that is available for EVERY one like me in the state. not just a select few. ex a program like medicare. [/s]

Arrantus  Nonsensicus

Who cares about medicare or medicaid.   .   .  Just goes to show how silly you are. Even you dont understand how things work in America; yet, you say general things and try to apply it to a specific discussion where it doesnt fit. like a kid writing an exam and fudging, telling a story without really having a concrete answer/theory.

PS: Medicare is not for everyone, you have to qualify for it.

Ode!
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 2:16am On Feb 14, 2011
Jenifa_:

well, that's why i'm asking you.

if the state is paying for me, it has to be through a program that is available for EVERY one like me in the state. not just a select few. ex a program like medicare.

Well put . . . but . . . . I doubt you are going to get the ANSWERS to the questions asked from these.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by fstranger3(m): 2:34am On Feb 14, 2011
Jenifa_:

fstranger, you're a fool. and you wonder why your mom abandoned you in a refuse dump.

Experience they say is the best teacher.

Another one of your so many examples of applying your personal experience to others. Stop your[b] transference [/b]attitude, I am not your father!

Look elsewhere for your father!
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Jenifa1: 2:38am On Feb 14, 2011
keep searching for your father you hear. you are better off looking for ur mom who threw you in the refuse dump i tell you that.

i've been patient with you long enough. but you have proven yourself to be an incorrigible goat and the only way to treat a goat is to use a stick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) / Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP / Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.