Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (77573 Views)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Navalsadiq(m): 3:48am On Aug 06, 2020
The guy should face front.real men don't do most of these proposals in the open.its really odd.as for the lady she don enter one chance.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by crazycrypto710: 4:04am On Aug 06, 2020
This wasn't real, it was choreographed. undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by crazycrypto710: 4:06am On Aug 06, 2020
Make the guy run, this girl is obviously not wife material. Area!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by emeka1759(m): 4:10am On Aug 06, 2020
Na herself she dey do
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by henry78okez(m): 4:11am On Aug 06, 2020
that girl is the worst fool i have ever seen. is there any known law that stipulates that a man must knee when making? if there is any, i am yet to know one. the summary of the whole this whole drama is that she is not ready yet for marriage. these are the kind of pple that will never be submissive to their husbands after the marriage deal is done. and as for that niggar, he shd maintain his stand and never ever call her back for any form of reconciliation, otherwise, he will be seen as a disgrace to men. in addition, he will be described as an asslicker.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by DeRoyalhouse: 4:19am On Aug 06, 2020
They should not marry cos they've studied themselves enough to marry. If they did, the girl would have known that the guy will not want to kneel and the guy would have known that his proposal would be turned down if he did not.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Brizzle93: 4:25am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back.nonsense
Better sharrap there and stop saying nonsense
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by zomoears(m): 4:31am On Aug 06, 2020
shadrach77:
Looks staged...but if it's real I'll say she did the right thing.

Kneeling may not prove you love her but what is worth doing is worth doing well. The kneeling down aspect of it signifies you are honouring her. If you can't honour her publicly why would you expect her to spend the rest of her life with you?

Even if you don't believe in it the fact that she openly demanded for it is the more reason why you should do it, at least for the sake of peace and love.

The guy is a proud fool. They lady took the correct decision to walk out on him

The lady is more proud sef, abeg. Couldn't she have been more calm about it? A simple no without the ruckus, shikena!

Plus entitlement mentality from both persons. The girl wants to accept, but feels entitled(expecting the guy must kneel to ask). The guy feels entitled (expecting an unconditional "yes" to his proposal). Both are losers! With their mindsets, their marriage will not last 1 year.

Methinks he is a junior ranked uniformed personnel (Army to be precise) with an inflexible mindset. Na muscle them the take love? If you want to be thick skulled like that, at least get better money so that the lady will even be the one hustling you.

And the babe is one underschooled unrefined lady with an inflated self image. She go answer her papa name for a long time o. Baby mama things awaits her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by InvertedHammer: 4:40am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back.nonsense
/
Shiloh calling. cool

/
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:46am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
The lady wants him to kneel which he should have simply done but his useless ego won't let him so as not to fall his hands before his friends who he forms redpill for.
any man who kneeling to propose to a lady is a very useless man, such men are always irresponsible. I thank God for that young man life, having such lady who insisted he kneel down as a wife is a disaster waiting to happen. That kind of lady will fraustrate his life at the end.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:57am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
i don't look at muguns not to talk of getting close but if a stupid man stand on his two crickety legs to propose and refused to kneel down,i will slap him and take a walk

U just littered dumbness on all the pages I have read on this topic attacking people right,left n center. I never proposed to my wife on my knees n we are living very much happier today. Don't be a kind of woman that want all the attention while pleasing others n downplaying what is necessary. Kneeling is a western culture and it's personal, it's never a law or a requirement for proposal and please don't slap anybody n hope to walk away after the public slap cos me I go break that hand wey u use do the slapping..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by adextun2177(m): 5:02am On Aug 06, 2020
Kneeling 2 propose to ur wife to be does nt reduce d kingship in U... It a clear msg dat U Value d relationship nd want her 2 be ur Queen... U kneel 2 propose, U prostrate 2 marry her shows U value nd really want her 2 be ur beta-half. The ego in most men can neva giv U a hapi home, don't b a bossy hubby bt d romantic type
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Samfloxin(m): 5:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back
Let her find another husband nah, let us see
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by adextun2177(m): 5:12am On Aug 06, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

U just littered dumbness on all the pages I have read on this topic attacking people right,left n center. I never proposed to my wife on my knees n we are living very much happier today. Don't be a kind of woman that want all the attention while pleasing others n downplaying what is necessary. Kneeling is a western culture and it's personal, it's never a law or a requirement for proposal and please don't slap anybody n hope to walk away after the public slap cos me I go break that hand wey u use do the slapping..
wats ur definition of hapinex? Who knws wat she iz going thru in ur home? May God wipe her tears!!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by ChisBlinks13: 5:14am On Aug 06, 2020
What is the ethics behind kneeling down for frank sake? Most Girls continue to pursue shadows against reality
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by breezeng: 5:20am On Aug 06, 2020
I love this guy. Men should stop enslaving themselves of dirty holes.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Midastorch(m): 5:20am On Aug 06, 2020
I bought wedding rings that come with Engagement ring for about 170k... Bozjewelry precisely I did not even propose, my Weding is in few weeks... And life did not end... the girl is very mad

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 06, 2020
lefulefu:
tolotolo should learn from this
see her mate over here still accepting the proposal even when the man did not kneel
Them think say na to dey follow white people dey make up, twerk for social media, dey disturb social media up and down. The same thing I was telling one mumu girl on naira land that was yelling, a white guy was her spec because he has wildlife and affection for animals. It is the civilization we are talking about, if someone see those two they would think they're constituting nuisance on the street in the name of marriage proposal because of prolong argument, which may come with shouting at each other.
They want to follow Caucasians but can't shame off ego to humility, peace and unity to become one.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by MINORU: 5:28am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:

You are one of the reason that make black people to be slaves

Am very sorry for you
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 06, 2020
shadrach77:
Looks staged...but if it's real I'll say she did the right thing.

Kneeling may not prove you love her but what is worth doing is worth doing well. The kneeling down aspect of it signifies you are honouring her. If you can't honour her publicly why would you expect her to spend the rest of her life with you?

Even if you don't believe in it the fact that she openly demanded for it is the more reason why you should do it, at least for the sake of peace and love.

The guy is a proud fool. They lady took the correct decision to walk out on him
So kneeling down to you means honoring, the ring alone and his words are enough to show he is serious. "Would you prefer a man that's honest to you in public" than a man who pretend to you in public and then do other wise in the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by kebliss(m): 5:36am On Aug 06, 2020
There's a difference between asking a lady to marry you and begging her to.
for example;
Will you marry me, Jane? (Asking)
Please, marry me.(begging)
kneeling to propose to a lady is simply "begging" her to marry you, while standing to propose is "asking" her to marry you.
Whie standing to ask her to marry me, if she refuses to respond in the affirmative, then i move!
��
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by talktrue1234: 5:42am On Aug 06, 2020
Nice acting, by the way, I am still contemplating, asking myself if I will really kneel down for a second hand toto, that has been rough handled by some yahoo yahoo boys.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:54am On Aug 06, 2020
PETE EDOCHIE GO LIKE THIS GUY WELL cool
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by chigo003(m): 5:58am On Aug 06, 2020
I can only smell village people in action....She never ready
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by SmartPolician: 6:00am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:

Yeye dey smell!

All these ones na because say the guy no first give am bele
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by uuzba(m): 6:01am On Aug 06, 2020
Navalsadiq:
The guy should face front.real men don't do most of these proposals in the open.its really odd.as for the lady she don enter one chance.
Sheybe people said is Ok for a lady to kneel down and propose to a man?
Now see it. This guy probably had that at the back of his mind.
"Me kneel down? Nonsense. Make she kneel down".
That's how 2 of them have done their self now. No proposal, no marriage

It remains and is always the duty of the man to kneel down properly and propose to his girl.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Aboks(m): 6:02am On Aug 06, 2020
Laslas na na prayer warrior she go turn
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by SmartPolician: 6:04am On Aug 06, 2020
One video from Pete Edochie has practically set the future of relationships on fire

It's good to be influential
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by uuzba(m): 6:04am On Aug 06, 2020
SmartPolician:

Yeye dey smell!

All these ones na because say the guy no first give am bele
Girls that get pregnant first before marriage are stupid.
Never you open your legs for any man who hasn't married you yet.
He can easily mess up your life and leave you dry.
Let him kneel his f**king legs down, propose, marry complete, village and church before you open legs.

Some men are only prick not human beings.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by talktrue1234: 6:06am On Aug 06, 2020
uuzba:

Let him kneel his f**king legs down, propose, marry complete, village and church before you open legs.

grin
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by SmartPolician: 6:08am On Aug 06, 2020
uuzba:

You don't live on this planet Earth

You live in a cloud cuckoo land

You are not a realist

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.