Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (77469 Views)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by okenwaa(m): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
you wish I bleached,sorry.Grow up small boy

I will granny..
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by bilulu(m): 12:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
hes the looser,good riddance
Very funny, how is he the loser here? Why are most of you ladies so full of yourself? I pity who will marry such empty brains. Even the whites you tend to copy in everything don't do half of wat u do.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Chatbot1234: 12:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Scripted
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Emperor4tune(m): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
what exactly did he loose?..pussy abi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by ZooOga: 12:07am On Aug 06, 2020
Broda dodged a bullet o. that feminist thing no go bring heaven and happiness to his matrimonial home grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Excuzeme: 12:08am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
mtcheww juju everywhere in your comment,thank God some men here are reasoning well,she should have followed it with a slap to reset his brain.Hes the big looser here,cant you see baby girl dusted his ass

No, that was just a "wondering aloud" as to why she is insisting that he Kneel to her, a sign of servitude.
If she slaps him, that will be an assault, under the law.
He will be at liberty to give her a resounding, thunder-supported slap back. undecided undecided

What exactly has he lost?
Be honest and tell us. grin grin

Small time now, she will clock 28 and start looking at her biological time, Menopause-loading. undecided grin grin
That is when your type will suddenly join Church Worker and start saying Jesus is your Boyfriend
. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by DexterousOne(m): 12:16am On Aug 06, 2020
Elvis2kay:
Westernized babe..

Even "Westernised" babes wont behave in this manner

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 06, 2020
thank you for the movie. gerrraouta here. begining of the end.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by WinLABSstores: 12:20am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
You're wrong

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Isokoboy(m): 12:24am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back

Really...that is her big loss...make December reach na dem go full Shiloh ground they disturb baba God.....As for me...am not kneeling down ...
We keep copying the wrong culture..Even as Christians..its not biblical

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by NNAMDIII(m): 12:26am On Aug 06, 2020
In the video the guy friends were telling him to go down on his knees because she told him to kneel but the baba refused and was saying going down doesn't mean I love you, I love you so going down is not a sign that i love you, the girl saw it as an insult but i really think that guy is an alpha male,I'll never ever kneel to any girl.....me wey never sure if i go marry grin

modified: That guy is a fool, just finished watching the video, he was even chasing her and begging, he's a pussy ass niggar, wtf? You're bringing a liability into your life and you're begging, it's obvious that the girl doesn't even love him. Hardon and ubunja una dey see simp?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by NNAMDIII(m): 12:34am On Aug 06, 2020
Brandonx:

Kneel for what exactly undecided undecided
The girl just want to feel important because his friends were saying he should kneel.
Ó vbèn vbèn. cheesy the thing sweet me as the guy refused to kneel.
e sweet me as him no gree kneel but the guy na bastard to even dey pursue the girl dey beg, most annoying thing is that the baba don dey date her for 5 years

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
The lady wants him to kneel which he should have simply done but his useless ego won't let him so as not to fall his hands before his friends who he forms redpill for.

And it's your type that eventually choke men for marriage... It's foolishness for a woman to believe every guy must kneel. When did Nigerian guys even start proposing to women in the western style? You better be realistic, e be like say you like una family house well... grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Excuzeme: 12:38am On Aug 06, 2020
Only broke-ass guys who are not sure of themselves KNEEL to beg a lady to marry them.
Solid guys have at least three ladies BEGGING all him to marry any of them at any point in time.

The guy will have to chose, based on his own values. With a population ratio of 3:1 betweem Women and Men, ladies are in excess already. undecided grin

If you have to kneel to beg a lady to marry you, then your life have started on a very sour and dangerous note and that marriage will surely end in tears for you, at the long run.
Kneeling for a lady is supposed to be voluntary but the moment a lady start requiring and insisting on it, then she intends to dominate you in that relationship! Time to put your foot down, like the young man in this video

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 06, 2020
Isokoboy:

Really...that is her big loss...make December reach na dem go full Shiloh ground they disturb baba God.....As for me...am not kneeling down ...
We keep copying the wrong culture..Even as Christians..its not biblical

No mind her, na their type dey ask men: Kunle where is this relationship heading... LOL

Las las, na some of them go propose to man sef, dem dey form dey deceive other women. Girls no dey talk true lai lai. Dem too pretend.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Excuzeme: 12:40am On Aug 06, 2020
loneprof:

And it's your type that eventually choke men for marriage... It's foolishness for a woman to believe every guy must kneel. When did Nigerian guys even start proposing to women in the western style? You better be realistic, e be like say you like una family house well... grin

Dont mind the oaf, na ordinary "sucking" dem take decieve her and disvirgin her in a Hotel, she is here forming Cougar. grin grin undecided

Everytime, she is shouting "slap", like say the man nor get hand.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 06, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
All those minutes he's wasting arguing, he could've used a quarter of that to knee and do the needful. The fact that she's unhappy about him not kneeling should've made him give her a hug and kneel to propose like he should've done from the get-go. I'm sure all would've been forgotten right after.
No it would be the beginning of his problems.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by TheRedpillguy: 12:46am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
wanabe redpill,your own dy come
You can not be Redpill wannabe dummy you can only go through the Redpill rage.
My own is coming from a woman? Bitvh please!

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by BIGFRANKY: 12:47am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back
U will attend Shiloh
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
The lady wants him to kneel which he should have simply done but his useless ego won't let him so as not to fall his hands before his friends who he forms redpill for.
Nonsense...If anyone needs to kneel it should be the lady
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 06, 2020
BIGFRANKY:
U will attend Shiloh
you will attend synagogue
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 06, 2020
BIGFRANKY:
U will attend Shiloh
you will attend synagogue
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 06, 2020
dairykidd:

Nonsense...If anyone needs to kneel it should be the lady
Hard man,redpill wannabe,synagogue is waiting for you
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by solonubinho(m): 12:52am On Aug 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

I was wondering who is this real niggarrr not kneeling down unlike every other Pussy asss niggarrr when proposing
Then boom......I heard them call the real niggarrrs name "oduwa"( which means the guy is a bini)

Damnnnnn.....

Now am like wow....Am proud to be a Bini son and a real niggarrr

Damnnnn niggarr...
Isoraitt..
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
Hard man,redpill wannabe,synagogue is waiting for you
Lool... I'm not about any of that redpill movement wtv I'm just saying it as it should be. Kneeling is of no significance whatsoever. Wetin i want go do for synagogue btw?

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by nomenclature(m): 12:56am On Aug 06, 2020
I know a queen when I see one ,That girl right there ain't one
Dande55:
A queen that knows what she wants

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Sammyblack87: 1:00am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
among the two, who has useless ego? Na to kneel down be true lovse?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 06, 2020
Sammyblack87:
among the two, who has useless ego? Na to kneel down be true lovse?
Na to refuse to kneel come be true love abi
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Sammyblack87: 1:04am On Aug 06, 2020
shadrach77:
Looks staged...but if it's real I'll say she did the right thing.

Kneeling may not prove you love her but what is worth doing is worth doing well. The kneeling down aspect of it signifies you are honouring her. If you can't honour her publicly why would you expect her to spend the rest of her life with you?

Even if you don't believe in it the fact that she openly demanded for it is the more reason why you should do it, at least for the sake of peace and love.

The guy is a proud fool. They lady took the correct decision to walk out on him
shut the duck up! Yenyenyenyen! Woman rapper. So the guy no go marry another again bcus one fool work out on him? Women yapa like sachet water.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by enirock(m): 1:07am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
Na to refuse to kneel come be true love abi

If you continue to answer everybody's mention today you nor go sleep oh. Just as kneeling is not a reflection of love, proposing is a borrowed culture, she walking away solely for the fact that he refuses to kneel for a relationship that has lasted five solid years, has its own under tone...

We all have our beliefs, you've shared yours and it has not gone than well with the majority, let sleeping dogs lie.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Sammyblack87: 1:14am On Aug 06, 2020
blackmantis:
The guy should kneel down and thank God....he doesn't know what he has escaped.
Na man u be

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

"Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.