Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (77467 Views)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by andyanders: 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Na she lost out. Toto no get second hand value as prick get second hand value 'cus u cannot dictate a man wey don see a woman vg. For a woman, once u are in there, u MUST know. After she will start going from one prophect or babalawo looking 4 what has been delaying her marriage.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Over sabi people. See the girl legs like wood wey carpenter carve

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
Excuzeme:

Is it that their is an evil power she is trying to exercise over the guy, with this kneeling ritual?
Why is she insisting on him kneeling?
Has this kneeling become a sort of CONQUER of the Spirit of yung men?
I know you ladies can go to any extent to tie down the 'spirit and fate' of a man, inclusiding diabolical means.

If the kneeling is what her 'Sherman' (Juju Man) told her will make her dominate the young man, it is obvious she has failed and she will waka-tire.

Young men, l urge you to TOTALLY REJECT this nonsense from ladies.
Kneeling to a Lady should NOT be BY FORCE, if it comes from your mind, VOLUNTARILY (your weak mind ofcourse), then do it but dont ever allow any lady to FORCE YOU TO KNEE to her, she might just be trying to DOMINATE YOUR SPIRIT AND CONQUER YOU IN THE SPIRIT WORLD.

There are tens and tens of lovely ladies out there looking for a good man to marry, who will quickly grab this young man. It is her loss.
The way she is even commanding the guy, l have a feeling that it is God that is intervening in the man;s matter, before he gets himself entrapped with this sort of horrible lady for a wife. He should thank his stars.
mtcheww juju everywhere in your comment,thank God some men here are reasoning well,she should have followed it with a slap to reset his brain.Hes the big looser here,cant you see baby girl dusted his ass
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by MSGAMBLE9: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
And what makes you think the lady has no better options,maybe she was even managing him sef mtchew
So what do u mean by d guy been pained? At losing her? Com'on

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by hardbody: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Brandonx:

Kneel for what exactly undecided undecided
The girl just want to feel important because his friends were saying he should kneel.
Ó vbèn vbèn. cheesy the thing sweet me as the guy refused to kneel.

That guy is my person. I doff for him. Kneel down fire. If na me be him, that is the last time the girl go ever see me. Meanwhile she go read my new engagement and marriage for paper. Nonsense and ingredients

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by humilitypays(m): 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ladies of our time, focusing on frivolities over the main issues, she will regret it sooner than later, na today bumbum hang for back grin

Choosing who to marry and when to marry is a right solely reserved for men by nature!

Choosing who to date, who to fvck and who to reply his hello or have a romp with is a right ladies enjoy freely from age 16 - 30yrs at most!

Nature and God are not fools......no lady can decide when to marry, who to marry and how to marry no matter how pretty or rich she is; only her luck, destiny, location and men decides who she would marry and when she would marry, and how smiley

But every man can decide when to marry, who to marry and how to marry, that's where nature rewards men in the romance-sex-dating-marriage game of life, so this lady is wasting her own time cos she will most likely end up in the arms of fvckboys like Kiddwaya or Praise and they will show her that getting married as a lady is not easy anywhere in the world lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Mac12(f): 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nuel4:
lol I'm " baby, when will you come and see my parents naaa" crew. E gats come from the babe mouth. I even like ceremonies

It actually didn't come from me. He only said he was ready to see my parents and that was it.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by earnit1: 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
She will wait forever

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by hardbody: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
shadrach77:
Looks staged...but if it's real I'll say she did the right thing.

Kneeling may not prove you love her but what is worth doing is worth doing well. The kneeling down aspect of it signifies you are honouring her. If you can't honour her publicly why would you expect her to spend the rest of her life with you?

Even if you don't believe in it the fact that she openly demanded for it is the more reason why you should do it, at least for the sake of peace and love.

The guy is a proud fool. They lady took the correct decision to walk out on him

You will be the one that will eventually kneel down and marry her.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by poiunt: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
lefulefu:
tolotolo should learn from this
see her mate over here still accepting the proposal even when the man did not kneel

na because na average man, if the man na dangote, na she go kneel down to beg the guy for ring

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Omoslim26: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
nuelsam:
he's the what? how do y'all vagina people think for God's sake

loolllllll��������� vagina people in igbo NDI OTULE

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by okenwaa(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=92502158]i don't look at muguns not to talk of getting close but if a stupid man stand on his two crickety legs to propose and refused to kneel down,i will slap him and take a walk [/qu

Your yam leg is taking shape grin

Shows you've been running a lot form one man to another.....all the best Mrs. Bolt

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Emperor4tune(m): 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
same the other way round
hmm really?..i wish u luck then,but remember time flys & u may regret you made a mistake by letting a real niggar walk away due to some damnn fucking rules that wont pay your bills...true love has no link with kneeling to propose

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=okenwaa post=92502616][/quote]see as this rejection pain them,is it hand you are showing abi cutlass
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Elsueno: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
I only kneel for my parents, village elders and the old woman who gave me accommodation and food when I was stranded in Abuja

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by lookingfly: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
lefulefu:
tolotolo should learn from this
see her mate over here still accepting the proposal even when the man did not kneel
she no even God man propose to her with ring....when she jam real men wey go propose without ring her eyes go clear.....kneel fire!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by fyneboi79(m): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
hes the looser,good riddance
Thunder fire you there!! You say na who lose?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by AskProf: 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Virtuouslife:
Lol

Scammer ANTHONY M OKEKE.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by mmadu4: 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
this has to be a cringe comedy skit . FAILED
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Taa get out

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
The lady wants him to kneel which he should have simply done but his useless ego won't let him so as not to fall his hands before his friends who he forms redpill for.
na who lose now? The guy can find another woman Asap and propose but will the lady find another man asap that will propose?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Akachai2030(m): 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
The man you mentioned and his son are very egocentric,they are into modern day slavery tagged as marriage.I give it to their wives for sticking with them and their bruised ego
so in order words it is a crime not to kneel to propose

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Morrison91(m): 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back.nonsense
See this Agbaya...Who will latter go to shilloh and be Begging God a man to marry.?
Is it not such Naughty girls?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by okenwaa(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
see as this rejection pain them,is it hand you are showing abi cutlass

Nah....it's your bleached skin like burnt bole that I'm showing.

smiley
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Elsadam(m): 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
Staged something
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by roladex(f): 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
That bro better run for his life
Na ur husband be that o bro
U go hear whene
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
okenwaa:

Nah....it's your bleached skin like burnt bole that I'm showing.
smiley
you wish I bleached,sorry.Grow up small boy
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
You are your own problems,you date your type,same way you guys have become leeches,you leech on hardworking women to aid your survival all in the name of what are you bringing to the table
Motivation from Rozz grin
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 06, 2020
mamotalk:

I don't know.
but you should also agree that the act of proposing with ring is alien to Africa.
the guy wants to make the lady happy, he should have been humble enough to make it memorable now rather than spoiling it with pride.
Humble enough to please a temperamental girl?!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Emperor4tune(m): 12:03am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
hes the looser,good riddance
what exactly did he loose?,i think a young man just escape a liability as such giving room for an asset to step in & if pussy is what u feel he has lost then u are outdated my dear..

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by SouthPaw24(m): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Patriarchy Lords vs. Feminist Coven

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by AlphaStorm: 12:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Laslas na she loose. After 5 years of chopping her, she con turn am down. E b things niyen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

"Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.