Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height (77625 Views)

Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey / The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Deicide: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chris rock said that short guys can talk(insult) about tall guys all day Long but when a tall guy does the same it's just so "mean".

For those saying the op should look for someone taller like 5.7' i just day laugh if 5.1' reject am Na 5.7' go cum accept?

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by pocohantas(f): 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lucyspa:

Swears. My mum's family has tall genes. My mum is close to 6ft while my dad's family has shortness genes but my dad is 5'7. My siblings are tall but am just 5'6. So annoying.

You wanna be taller? cheesy

OP and his crush are short though. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Iretii0511(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Zzor:
it is not cyber bullying when you guys trash talk me here abi,did I use to vex over it?abeg let me breath,hes a short man

If he commits suicide, hope you will be happy about your action?
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
King44:
madam you will chop flogging from me this night if you miss fire... Is it your short.... What is your height gon gon

Naira land wan make me cry this night but no, I refuse to cry.

That was how one baboon girl said I am short, if she wear heals she would have to bend to kiss me.... I got pissed and insulted her generation.

Girls are intimidating men with this height of a thing but most some girls don't care, but what I have noticed is that you see those girls who looks at height before they date don't have anything upstairs.... I just figured that out tonight based on experience.
nothing from a short man can ever annoy me,i know and feel their pains,it is well with you
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
it won't change anything..nah small pikin dey worry most of these young girls.
If only they knew how Lucky they are that men are approaching them.
Alot of older lady's aren't so lucky.
There comes a stage in a womans life where she literally begs for male attention.

Op, try getting close to this particular girl's friend's I'm sure one of them will fancy you.
Once you start dating one of her friends, make sure you rub it on her face, things like this make women loose their minds.
She might start giving you greenlight then sef.
If she does, f**k her and stop giving her attention.
You have got to be ruthless when dealing with these girls.
But Lara dumped Oshiomhole despite his financial capabilities
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by NkemChukwudi: 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Stevyne:
Don't let those words weigh you down.
Person wey go love you like that go still love you.

As long as the cashflow continues......
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by King44(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Zzor:
nothing from a short man can ever annoy me,i know and feel their pains,it is well with you
come what is your height gon gon short geh calling an average height fine boy short... Make I pass
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by jaxxy(m): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

I am 5'2 and financially ok
I proposed love to this lady who should be about
5'1 but she turned me down saying I am too short

Please is 5'2 also short? I am tired o

Embracing Ur weakness makes u stronger. Look at kelvin hart. Short and thick bt interesting.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by NkemChukwudi: 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
OkuFaba:
You can't be 5"2 and marry 5"1, don't you have good plans for your children?? Asin you want them to suffer this height discrimination you are facing??
You are short just accept it and look for something tall.
Baba don't marry anything below 6ft tall.
I am 6"3 my girl is 5"2 at all at all my children no fit short

I am 6”2, my ex-wife 5”8.......yet my daughter took after her grandma, who a short piece of shit!! She is only 5”0.....which breaks my heart for her!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Aimhyer(m): 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

The last time i checked Brother Zacchaeus was the same height as you...
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Iretii0511:

If he commits suicide, hope you will be happy about your action?
nobody is committing suicide,its not a crime to be short,he should accept that he's short and enjoy his shorty self,he should try and marry a tall lady so his kids won't face same challenges but when most of you guys here slut shame ladies,you don't talk about this.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
King44:
come what is your height gon gon short geh calling an average height fine boy short... Make I pass
forget my height,i just know I can confidently give you a knock on your head without stress
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by ChengHun(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
when it comes to the issue of height, the truth is if you're Short as a man u need to possess other qualities that will make you attractive to the opposite sex
- u need to be fit, avoid pot belly
- u need to be intelligent/ talented
-u need to be financially ok
every Woman wants a man she can boast of, work on your self, be confident and be relevant.
for every girl that rejects you, there are 1001 others willing to accept you

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by King44(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Zzor:
forget my height,i just know I can confidently give you a knock on your head without stress
lol... That fact that I won't talk further doesn't mean I dey fear but I no just like to dey follow girls fight.

Leave 5 pointers alone we were doing fine before you girls start shifted your attention from money to height... Shey na achievement.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
King44:
you are 6 and you want a taller guy pity your female children who would marry them.

In fact, Bleep it any height is a goal, money and confidence is all that matters

Oga o

This life no balance
Yes I want a taller guy or my exact height. That's what I want and it shouldn't bother anyone. Is my choice. My female children? pls with much respect, I don't like such comment. Exclude my family pls,this is about me. #one love
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
King44:
lol... That fact that I won't talk further doesn't mean I dey fear but I no just like to dey follow girls fight.

Leave 5 pointers alone we were doing fine before you girls start shifted your attention from money to height... Shey na achievement.
byeee shorty
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by hopefulLandlord: 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chii59:

I know undecided
I'm 6ft4 which is great if only I had the weight of Chris Evans. but my body looks more like adebayor's.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by King44(m): 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
Yes I want a taller guy or my exact height. That's what I want and it shouldn't bother anyone. Is my choice. My female children? pls with much respect, I don't like such comment. Exclude my family pls,this is about me. #one love
is it the born or the unborn female children

If you like born Iroko three watin be my concern
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by holyokoto(m): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

A girl of 5 ft 1" is not relatively appeared short like a guy of 5 ft 2".

Am 5 ft 11" and my lady is 5 ft 3" she look average height, but a guy of 5 ft 3" is a short man
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by King44(m): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Zzor:
byeee shorty
I am average not short so bye
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

I'm 6ft4 which is great if only I had the weight of Chris Evans. but my body looks more like adebayor's.
Smiles. I'm equally slender. If only I was a bit more chubby undecided
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
dont get upset over any short guys comment,they have alot to deal with,also don't settle for less
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
King44:
I am average not short so bye
average by your own standard shorty, I will put your height issues in prayers,byeee Mr short
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Zzor:
dont get upset over any short guys comment,they have alot to deal with,also don't settle for less
Thank you. Not upset though. Is what I have observed here from both gender. Some people are quick to call out one's children and parents just like that.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by MrMacinterchi1: 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Stevyne:
Ain't you deh one that said your virgin friend received head from someone
lol
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Estellie: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
Is ya akant tall?? I mean very tall undecided

Coman toast me, I'm 6ft wink grin
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

5'2 is extremely short for a man. That is the plain unvarnished truth.

The average height of women in Nigeria is 5'3. So, you are even shorter than the average Nigerian woman.

My advice is not to feel bad. The lady said nothing but the truth. Moreover, she is 5'1, she would want a taller man for the sake of her children.

You should seek taller women too. For the sake of your children.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
Thank you. Not upset though. Is what I have observed here from both gender. Some people are quick to call out one's children and parents just like that.
Ignore them,those comments are all from the short people we are talking about here,they are part of the world's problems.Say no to shorties
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Kissiemu(m): 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
My brother get money...I mean excess money. Giant women will find you attractive.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by King44(m): 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
Zzor:
average by your own standard shorty, I will put your height issues in prayers,byeee Mr short
I am beginning to think you have a thing for my height, kuku say do truth. Bye don't quote me.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
King44:
I am beginning to think you have a thing for my height, kuku say do truth. Bye don't quote me.
i rebuke you shorty mtcheww

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Zzor:
Ignore them,those comments are all from the short people we are talking about here,they are part of the world's problems.Say no to shorties
You get mouth cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.