Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height (77756 Views)

Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey / The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by simplepee(f): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
I'm sorry but 5'2 man is no no. Go for someone taller.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Burgerlomo: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Take height (heart) cool

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by PaulH07: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

I am 5'2 and financially ok
I proposed love to this lady who should be about
5'1 but she turned me down saying I am too short

Please is 5'2 also short? I am tired o

Guy you no short, you be dwarf.

No come spoil market for 5'6 like us abeg.

But of a truth, this height issues don dey affect many guy's moral nowadays oh...in the past it didn't use to, but now, ladies have started getting attracted by sight, like we men.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Eriokanmi: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
You're height doesn't determine the size of your gbola. Researches have shown. She's wrong
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by larryking540: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
BECALMBECALM:
And felt so bad because she rejected you. Or you want to go and commit suicide? My friend leave that girl she does not love you. Why do you even have to come online to complain about it?
because he is feeling insecure, nairaland have become most people father and mother advisor
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by larryking540: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
PaulH07:

Guy you no short, you be dwarf.

No come spoil market for 5'6 like us abeg.

But of a truth, this height issues don dey affect many guy's moral nowadays oh...in the past it didn't use to, but now, ladies have started getting attracted by sight, like we men.

lol u no well o

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
She insulted you because she is not yet 35.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by larryking540: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
simplepee:
I'm sorry but 5'2 man is no no. Go for someone taller.
the guy isn't short ,he just lack self esteem ,that's all I can name successful individual who are short but hold beautiful wife's till date ,the worst of the all is akin who is married to a very beautiful lady ,or is it this Calabar actor who acts in Nollywood ...
been short is not a crime ,but when u lack self esteem that's where it becomes obvious ,

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by PaulH07: 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
larryking540:

lol u no well o

cheesy
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Thereishel: 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

Nigbati oko sanwo idagbasoke wa se wa ga? Pay development fund and you will be taller.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by OjebuovhTunde: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
Eat beans
And more beans
And more beans

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

5'4 is even short for a guy. I'm taller than you sef and I won't accept your proposal.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by JIREN01: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

O boy. 5'2 short die. That's below 160 cm. However, it really holds no water.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
U short wetin u dey look for short people corner again... Nawa oooo
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nooel1: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
If Lara can marry a man like Oshiomole who's 4 feet 3 inches then you don't have a problem.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by JIREN01: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
OkuFaba:
You can't be 5"2 and marry 5"1, don't you have good plans for your children?? Asin you want them to suffer this height discrimination you are facing??
You are short just accept it and look for something tall.
Baba don't marry anything below 6ft tall.
I am 6"3 my girl is 5"2 at all at all my children no fit short
dey there. Some could pick the height of the mother and turn out below 160 cm.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Malawian(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by PaulH07: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Stop misinformation.

Vice President Osibanjo is not 5'2 or below in height. He's taller than that.

What's his height then?

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by tfash96(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
People get issue o.. We wey no sabi our height like this Wetin we go do now.. I just sabi say I no be deformed person/slowpoke from my head to toe every part of my body dey alright.. And I thank God say girlfriend dey and we love each other.. Y I go dey bother myself to check height and weight when no be say I wan apply for force .. As long as I dey fit all the best jare.. Misplaced priority though
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by hardbody: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

Bros, make good money and the tall, beautiful and brilliant ones will be begging to meet with you. I am not talking about those who have nothing to offer particularly in this forum. Hit it big and watch them falling hard.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by abuhusna1: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Zzor:
you are short for a man,sorry ooo Mr shorty
This Na cyber bully. Don't be instrument of hurt to fellow humans

5 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by PaulH07: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
SilGent:
me that is 5'4 nkor?

Bros leave those things.. ..

make bigger money, na them go dey rush you.

abi you no dey see

whizkid
lilwayne
Bruno Mars
davido
m.i
Osho baba(Edo former gov.)
Tom cruise.

make this money, those bitches will love you.

Waoh, just found out Wayne is 1.65m and I'm 1.67. So I tall pass am sef?
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by gasparpisciotta: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chii59:
I'm 6'1 and I still get stares.
This life no balance. Sorry bro undecided

I like tall ladies
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Why are you telling us about ur financial status? What had it got to do with ur plight?

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Ybaby: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

Please for the sake of the human race, go for a taller lady at 5'7 whose genes are strong.

Consider your future kids pls.

Shw did the right thing.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by sparko1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
ubunja:
So what was the insult again? I can't seem to find it on your post.

Chai cheesy grin

This is the real insult
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by hardbody: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nuttella:
5'4 is even short for a guy. I'm taller than you sef and I won't accept your proposal.

See your mouth. And you are a winner in Jesus and you are indirectly blaming your Jesus that created him short.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Zzor:

Gpu
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by meobizy(f): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
In these days of ‘man na man’ so women still select suitors? Lol. OP is likely eighteen years old hence his height is still an issue. Short men like me don’t care, being the same height as women is a huge advantage to us, we are the perfect height for kissing without bending.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by freeborn02: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Stevyne:
Ain't you deh one that said your virgin friend received head from someone

Zzor is also the one that think a man must kneel down before proposing.

The person behind the moniker may even be a man
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

you cant force your ideologies on who it is "right" to marry on others....the babe doesnt like short dudes like you, accept it and move on bro!
if the babe indeed "insulted you" (unless you believe that telling you you are too short, is an insult) then the only thing you should do, is to rejoice that you didnt marry such impolite rude person!

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Cathryna99(f): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Zzor:

Ozuo spotted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / How Small Is Too Small? / 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.