Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. (40120 Views)

[part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / Simp Photos And Memes For Our Entertainment / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 03, 2020

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 03, 2020

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 03, 2020
cry

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 03, 2020

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Etinosa1234: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2020
Savlamara:

I'm a female, I cannot be "simping" but carry on...

Oh... So people should die miserably because they don't want to worship and do long test in the name of love... ?

6 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
Riener:
cry
Have you heard about #KillAllMen and the whole thought behind that trend? Only one gender could come up with such evil machination against the opposite gender. What those vile women in those tweets wanted was for Kate to keep aborting her pregnancy until the scan revealed a baby girl.

#gynocentrism #KillAllMen #WomenLeadership

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by JasperVII(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
Have you heard about #KillAllMen and the whole thought behind that trend? Only one gender could come up with such evil machination against the opposite gender. What those vile women wanted in that tweet was for Kate to keep aborting her pregnancy until the scan revealed a baby girl.

#gynocentrism #KillAllMen #WomenLeadership
I noticed that most guys seem less concerned on issues like this. They think that since its happening there in the western part of the world that it cannot get here. I once tried discussing TRP with a friend of mine, next thing he asked me was "can it make me rich"

The way I see it, it's only a matter of time before it gets here

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Curvinus(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
theophilusj31:
Don't you guys taking this your red pill extreme,in here you preach so hates against women,I know you guys gonna pour on me and start calling me a simp,let me educating you guys a little,the key to attracting women is confidence,social status,and non-neediness,when you respect yourself,put yourself and your purpose first b4 any woman,and have a willingness to work away from any woman ,women are gonna love and respect you,not all this red-pill trash you do here,the truth is that many of you so called red-pillers don't have to the balls to walk up to a woman in real life and ask for her number,but you come here to rant apha males,.....let me recommend some books and blogs for you that are far better than this red-pill garbage

1-develop attraction blog by Christopher canwell,
2-red pill theory blog by Avery
3-models by mark Manson
4-attraction is not a choice by David DeAngelo

my favourites of all this is develop attraction by Christopher canwell,go to his blog and read all his articles,you not gonna regret,he will give you step step guide on how to handle your girlfriend in relationships,but if wanna learn the secrets of attracting women,read red pills theory blog by Avery,you gonna enjoy........all this are better than this hateful redpills
i

David D'Angelo? Don't make me laugh. That dude is a stupid charlatan who talks loads of bull about being cocky and funny. Taking him serious will just turn you into a circus clown.

Redpill makes you understand that to get laid, you need to be physically attractive. If youre not, you pay the damn biitches to fvuck em and dismiss em not trying to save a hoe with ur hard earned money.

Let no one lie to you about developing attraction. Attraction happens within milimeters of seconds and you are either seen as a worthy partner or a betabox provider.

If you're not attractive, women will turn you down over and iver again or use you to further their selfish motives. Then you run to snakeoil salesmen like David'D who would sell you worthless crap and still use your money to get laid.

Embrace redpill today and see the smoking gun that society has been hiding from you. The awakening has already began.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Junkie1: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Savlamara:

You are a saint and deserve a medal but they don't hear you. I know many prominent men, they don't even want any woman that doesn't demand the best for themselves. Women who will not accept the bare minimum from men are sought after and treasured.

Those are the women that will push their men to greatness. These red pillers will die miserable or alone simply because they refused to recognize women with true standards are far and few. Too busy running behind spoiled little girls that demand things.
Oh look u got a pet on the back bro @Theo hope it made u cum LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by CosmicPhoenix: 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
women 'love' high value men/men with resources, if a beta has that,women will 'love' him.

Curvinus:
Women only love Alphas. Anything below that is just running a betabox game and would get you cucked sooner or later.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by CosmicPhoenix: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
I hope those foolish men that say redpill is toxic will see the gender they are fighting for undecided

Riener:
cry

2 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
JasperVII:

I noticed that most guys seem less concerned on issues like this. They think that since its happening there in the western part of the world that it cannot get here. I once tried discussing TRP with a friend of mine, next thing he asked me was "can it make me rich"

The way I see it, it's only a matter of time before it gets here
It's already here. Nigerian feminists (women) are just like their western counterparts. Wasn't it some while back when Nigerian feminists erupted on Twitter insinuating that children should be given their mother's surname? Feminism is deeply rooted in female nature, and female nature is universal. The only difference is that the West is developed and here isn't, and times are hard here.

Here are the posts of a nairalander, an ibo lady with tertiary education. What's the difference between these posts and that of feminists over there or the Nigerian twitter feminists? Notice the innate, natural feminine hubris and sense of female superiority and indispensability, and the natural feminine loathing of men.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
JasperVII

Notice the amount of likes in the second picture

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by CAPSLOCKED: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
Here are the posts of a nairalander, an ibo lady with tertiary education.

ALL THESE WOMEN ARE NOT FEMINISTS. THEY'RE JUST ALIGNING TO THE MOVEMENT, WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD BUT HAS NOW LOST IT'S RELEVANCE BECAUSE OF DERANGÈD WOMEN LIKE THAT.
DO YOU KNOW THE WORST THING ABOUT THESE I'M INDEPENDENT AND I DON'T NEED A MAN CREW? THEIR WHOLE LIVES ARE DEPENDANT ON MEN. THAT'S JUST THE FUNNY THING.
IF THEY'RE NOT BEGGING FOR FAVOURS AND HANDOUTS THEY'RE ADVERTISING PAY-AS-YOU-GO SEX, BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT GOOD FOR ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT IN THE SOCIETY. CHECK THEM OUT IF YOU WANT. ACCLAIMED FEMINISTS IN THIS COUNTRY THAT NEVER TALK ABOUT FEMINISM AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR STRUGGLING WOMEN AND YOUNGER GIRLS BUT ONLY TALK GENDER ROLES AND MEN-ANNIHILATION ARE WORTHLESS GODD-FOR-NOTHINGS THAT CAN'T FEED OR GO A DAY WITHOUT THE HAND OF A MAN IN THIER LIVES.

FOR THOSE THAT EQUATE REDPILL WITH THE TRENDING FEMINISM I HOPE YOU GIVE YOURSELF A BRAIN.
REDPILLERS CLAIM TO BE AGAINST MANIPULATION IN RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGES, AND TRY TO PROVIDE TIPS FOR MEN ON HOW TO HANDLE RELATIONSHIP ISSUES.
FEMINISTS ARE ABOUT KILLING MEN AND MALE EMBRYOS. IS THIS NOT INSANITY? HOW ARE THESE TWO SETS RELATED? undecided

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by JasperVII(m): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
JasperVII

Notice the amount of likes in the second picture
And this was said here on Nairaland. It's just like you said, it's already here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by CosmicPhoenix: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
according to our white knights, redpillers are toxic grin
Wahala for who no read RedPill

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
according to our white knights, redpillers are toxic grin
Wahala for who no read RedPill
Don't mind them.

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by stanliwise(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
RavagedHeart:

That's just it. I lost everything. Love, friends, money, opportunities, my intelligence, EVERYTHING good. All I've got left is grief and regrets.

Again. People should learn from my mistakes. It's an experience I wouldn't wish anyone.
I think you have a knack for liking bad people wink
Maybe you don’t know it.

The bitter truth
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:

The grieve is still with you wink
He made it clear in his post. What's your point?
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by stanliwise(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
He made it clear in his post. What's your point?
He is seeking refuge in redpill smiley
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:
He is seeking refuge in redpill smiley
grin I leave you with your presumptions, wise man. Good day.

9 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by stanliwise(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin I leave you with your presumptions, wise man. Good day.
how are you doing?
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:
how are you doing?
Great. Why do you ask?

2 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
JasperVII, CosmicPhonex, CAPSLOCKED, Ubunja. These posts somewhat exemplifies a diabolical dimension of feminism (unrestrained female nature), the same dimension that yielded the egregious #KillAllMen. You can see what they desire (and are planning) and what they daydream about. Men must take the redpill and understand society and the male-female dynamics. Feminism and female nature do not seek equality, they want power, dominance and superiority for the female gender.

7 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Miggs(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
JasperVII, CosmicPhonex, CAPSLOCKED, Ubunja. These posts somewhat exemplifies a diabolical dimension of feminism (unrestrained female nature), the same dimension that yielded the egregious #KillAllMen. You can see what they desire (and are planning) and what they daydream about. Men must take the redpill and understand society and the male-female dynamics. Feminism and female nature do not seek equality, they want power, dominance and superiority for the female gender.
What else do women do but rant and rave?Women will do this and that they proclaim.How can they when they are innate cowardly,lazy and averse to risk taking?while men are innovative,dynamic and risk takers.Forget about all these shit testing women.They all do what they do to acquire male attention

6 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by stanliwise(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
Great. Why do you ask?
You greet me I greet you.
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by JasperVII(m): 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
And one dude here on Nairaland said feminism only wants the best for men and women grin

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
JasperVII:

And one dude here on Nairaland said feminism only wants the best for men and women grin
grin grin grin Deluded dude.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.