Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750995 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mickelkingz(m): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2021
samuelpeters:

I'm not here to argue with you. I hardly comment on anything that concerns masturbation.
But let me say this;
Masturbation is neither good nor bad. But like they say; too much of everything is bad.
Whatever we do as human, we have the tendency to become addicted. Once it happens, we become a slave to that thing.

The most important thing is to learn balance and stability in anything and everything!

Those things you called facts aren't correct. Even if they do, it only applies to a chronic masturbator and for him to be a chronic masturbator, He has Failed as a redpiller.

©️2021.

masturbation is my addiction which I'm trying to quit, I will quite it to sure. Tho I might bleep a babe today next tomorrow d huge will still come. an I go back to it again.

masturbation makes you loss weight, but if you take care of yourself no one will notice. but masturbation is not good

1: u get weak erection 2: u will lack zinc 3: u loss focus, 3: some spiritual things attach , I no know wada na why I never make am sad feeling. so many things tho

As a man the value point is to have money, cuz I'm a person who don't stress myself for woman and approaching a woman is a crime to me. cuz this generation of braid of girls lack too many things (no brain) AWALT . nothing to offer even if she gives you money or any financial support she has a plan behind. so the best thing is to stay focus on ur goals. 'Cuz na who score goal them dey celebrate pass"

so many simps on Facebook, infact the media , single mother bring up this, even h*es. my point is stay real u might be shouting "am a red piller and still jonz always take the red pill , control ur sex huge, stay focus on ur dreams.

wizkid, davido, rema, female shoe seller, photographers, etc don't struggle for p*$$ies. kitten chases them cuZ they were focus on their dreams.

Thanks for everyone in this thread you are doing great job. God bless you any legit hustle post will help.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2021
Junnior:
Guys, I want to ask. What do you think about Ned? His lifestyle of MARRYING many beautiful YOUNG Girls. He even claimed some were VIRGINS.

Is he a simp for marrying a lot? Or is he an alpha for marrying beautiful young and some virgin babes?
Simp? No, far from it. As far as I'm concerned he's playing his cards well. He's a fvcking billionaire so spending on his wives won't be like anything(I can bet he makes more money than he spends on them). Plus he keeps them in line too, so far we haven't heard of any of the wives giving him headaches so I assume they know their roles. And like Pansophist pointed out anything goes here in this part of the world, so he can marry as many wives as he wants. Plus his religion condones it. It's still a big win for him.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 10:58am On Jan 26, 2021
Junnior:
Guys, I want to ask. What do you think about Ned? His lifestyle of MARRYING many beautiful YOUNG Girls. He even claimed some were VIRGINS.

Is he a simp for marrying a lot? Or is he an alpha for marrying beautiful young and some virgin babes?
He's a real alpha, for doing what he likes, marrying and enjoying the beautiful pussycats the way he want. even letting them know more to come.

First thing to alpha is not letting anybody dictate how you are going to live your life for you, fucck what the society says. when you first captured your subject (women), in a way that dictates you are the real and only deal. not because he's rich.

Even if he's an illiterate Hunter living in a village, he will still be the king of his house. I have work with some rich men, that after giving them quotations and agreed, they will called me back and snitched, mummy said it's too costly, I will be like, 'tani mummy sir'? (who is mummy sir). After explaining who the mummy was, lol. I will now lectured him, with due respect, mummy is not an expertise in the said field.
I have a friend who always explore the mummy's side to exploit the husband. because he knows daddy is always vulnerable, to the mummy's effect.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 11:01am On Jan 26, 2021
LIVINGICON:
During a young man's toiling days, he appears almost invisible more like a ghost to the female folks. He might even be scorned and laughed at by these same people. But as soon as they see the man making headway and when he finally BREAKS THROUGH, the same female folks pop out from nowhere ever ready to milk the same man dry.

BE WISE, GUIDE YOUR RESOURCES JEALOUSLY.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LadySarah: 11:01am On Jan 26, 2021
grin
Oh Chim!Okwu esigo Ike!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 26, 2021
A girl I am seeing ask me to get her a phone and I told her that I don't buy phone for girlfriend's and she got angry and left this morning saying that I broke her heart.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2021
CamusMidas:
A girl I am seeing ask me to get her a phone and I told her that I don't buy phone for girlfriend's and she got angry and left this morning saying that I broke her heart.
lol, even if I'm a simp and choose to invest in a lady, I can't buy any phone.
because, if you checked this lady's dm, you will cursed the pusssy worshippers out there.

It's like oyinbo (foreigners) buying an iPhone for a Yahoo boy. you know the Yahoo boy won't hesitate to used the said phone to swindle the Foreigner. That's what is it like buying phone for a lady.
she should buy her tool herself. though you can be occasionally servicing the tool, albeit, recharging for data.

34 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2021
SPLENDID25:
A Friend Who Is A Still A Student Just Sold everything He Got From Rice Farming and Paid A Ladies Bride Price. because She Compelled Him To, or Risk Loosing her. Now, school Has Resumed, and He Is Looking Up To His Dad, who Is Old,retired, and Been Very Ill For Like 3years Now For Money To Resume. To Say The Worst, her Highest Edu qualification Is Just ssce(manipulating an Undergraduate, who Doesn't Have An Android phone To Aid His Studies).... Now I Shared This, not Because I Am Seeking For Any Sort Of Advice for Him, BUT BECAUSE,"I DON'T WANT TO BE LAUGHING ALONE".
Even before I read the emboldened text, I was already laughing... even on your behalf. I remember a guy who deferred his admission for more than a year in other pay his girlfriend's tuition fee. After the girl had advanced and graduated, she broke up with him and said to his face "what kind of man defers his admission to hustle for another girl? Is that not a fooliśh man?" The guy said he couldn't believe his ears and he was flabbergasted at that moment.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 26, 2021
dontai:
lol, even if I'm a simp and choose to invest in a lady, I can't buy any phone.
because, if you checked this ladys dm, you will cursed the pusssy worshippers out there.

It's like oyinbo (foreigners) buying an iPhone for a Yahoo boy. you know the Yahoo boy won't hesitate to used the said phone to swindle the Foreigner. That's what is it like buying phone for a lady.
she should buy her tool herself. though you can be occasionally servicing the tool, albeit, recharging for data.
True told I can even repair her phone for her, but to buy is out of it.

E dey look like engagement ring for my eyes, if you know what I mean.

Sai her previous guys dey guy for her, told her maybe it would be thoughtful if she consider dating other guys because I can't in good conscience buy a phone for her. One come dey tell me sai she see how important she is in my life.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2021
SPLENDID25:
A Friend Who Is A Still A Student Just Sold everything He Got From Rice Farming and Paid A Ladies Bride Price. because She Compelled Him To, or Risk Loosing her. Now, school Has Resumed, and He Is Looking Up To His Dad, who Is Old,retired, and Been Very Ill For Like 3years Now For Money To Resume. To Say The Worst, her Highest Edu qualification Is Just ssce(manipulating an Undergraduate, who Doesn't Have An Android phone To Aid His Studies).... Now I Shared This, not Because I Am Seeking For Any Sort Of Advice for Him, BUT BECAUSE,"I DON'T WANT TO BE LAUGHING ALONE".
Let him keep it up

He can also go borrow money for his glamorous wedding

Poverty mentality is main reason bride prize is so high in the country

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2021
Junnior:

He marries them when they are young and fresh
Brand new or slightly used cheesy

If they were virgins then
He is a real niggga

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2021
CamusMidas:

True told I can even repair her phone for her, but to buy is out of it.

E dey look like engagement ring for my eyes, if you know what I mean.

Sai her previous guys dey guy for her, told her maybe it would be thoughtful if she consider dating other guys because I can't in good conscience buy a phone for her. One come dey tell me sai she see how important she is in my life.
seriously, I don't get you. but I know where you are heading to. Just be careful, don't bend for any sort of manipulation.
stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2021
2dice01:
Let him keep it up

seriously, after doing them help, by taking away their liability.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2021
dontai:
seriously, after doing them help, by taking away their liability.
One of the reason men do a lot of illegal stuff just to meet up

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
#TRP. It is what it is.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Skepticus:
No man who really thinks deep about women, retains high opinions of them. He either despises them or stop taking them seriously - Otto Weininger

Taking women serious is a disaster waiting to happen.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SPLENDID25(m): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
2dice01:
Let him keep it up
Martinez39s:
Even before I read the emboldened text, I was already laughing... even on your behalf. I remember a guy who deferred his admission for more than a year in other pay his girlfriend's tuition fee. After the girl had advanced and graduated, she broke up with him and said to his face "what kind of man defers his admission to hustle for another girl? Is that not a fooliśh man?" The guy said he couldn't believe his ears and he was flabbergasted at that moment.
samuelpeters:

Stupid things men do,all in the name of one scam called Love!
I feel sor
©️2021.
@Meedon LOL....i have decided not to be telling him anything aside "IT'S OK". Reason Is, Any Advice I give Him, he Tells Her!

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
SPLENDID25:
@Meedon LOL....i have decided not to be telling him anything aside "IT'S OK". Reason Is, Any Advice I give Him, he Tells Her!
Typical behaviour of simps. What a pathetic lot. grin

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
SPLENDID25:

Lol. His own SIMP is on another level.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mickelkingz(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Joker09:

This is a very wise piece. This is one of the realest thing happening in our society today. Social media also keep giving these females a false illusion of options, betas aren't helping either by wasting resources on them eventho mostly their soul purpose is to sleep with them. Most of this generation girls are basically looking for already made guys to give fake love ,they don't want to build with anyone and they wonder why they keep having problems in their relationships.

my point bro.. betas , yahoo boys, politians, etc are not helping matters, all they head na toto toto dem dey think about.

this girls knows that if you don't have their time as an alpha or a red pill gee they will chase simps. and the way society is going feminist will suffer when men finally realize their worth.

an if it doesn't change then TRP guys will go MGTOW except you're rich or well living. cuz have played all this test and AWALT. Stay real

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
CamusMidas:

You know what to do. We don suppose pass dis level.

I would never advise you to buy her a phone even if you can afford to buy a million IPhone12s. All these stories of "I-bought-her-a-phone never ends well for the men who do it, from stories I read online and those I know personally. She uses you to "upgrade" to meet men with more SMV than you do, or richer SIMPs. When you challenge her for doing it, you'll get shamed for being "insecure" and she uses the opportunity to get out of your life (and safely, with your investments in her). The only set of female folks you should buy a phone for includes your mum, sisters, female relatives and your wife or a woman who has proven herself to be worthy of your commitment in Marriage. You must also be sure it is needed and necessary. She must be highly deserving of it and not manipulating/threatening you into getting it.

Telling you that you don't love her if you don't buy a phone is manipulative and pricking at your manly ego. A reason we tell guys that women (generally) don't love. They are only attracted to the value of material things and attention you give them. Dare her to do her worst. The worst she can do is to walk away from you to another mugu who may be more than happy to do the job. Na only pusssy u lose and pusssy dey everywhere.

Lastly, avoid investing in trashy girls that are in survival mode (broke girls always needing money for something every time. It could range from sanitary pads, cheap snacks to phones, clothes, house rent etc). The more you spend, the more you begin to invest emotionally and when the lady swings from your branch to the branch of another guy whom she considers better than you like the typical street hustler, you get into bitter resentment of women - one that I have seen with a lot of Nigerian guys. In bitter resentment, you are still emotional and despite being out of your life, she still has power over your mind because of your emotional state.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
SPLENDID25:
That's one of the real reason, when a man get married the wife will do all she has in her to dissociate him from his friends. so he can be her own and only simp for life. with no rescue around because there is no one to talk Sense into his head again.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by obinna58(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:
--- If you’re not where you want to be in life, do not have serious relationships with women. Her perception of you will remain rooted in the former version of yourself and her needs/issues will hinder your progress. Whilst you’re trying to build your business and body, she will whine, spread negative energy, and burden you with her problems. Her negativity will infect you, hindering your growth. If you’re not where you want to be aspirationally, you have no need for a serious relationship.
You might not really know how much these words means to others, this gave new hope I'm doing it right.

This bitches can't just stop falling in love and wanting you say you love them too. All wants a serious relationship.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Skepticus:

You know what to do. We don suppose pass dis level.

I would never advise you to buy here a phone even if you can afford to buy a million IPhone12s. All these stories of "I-bought-her-a-phone never ends well for the men who do it, from stories I read online and those I know personally. She uses you to "upgrade" to meet men with more SMV than you do, or richer SIMPs. When you challenge her for doing it, you'll get shamed for being "insecure" and she uses the opportunity to get out of your life (and safely, with your investments in her). The only set of female folks you should buy a phone for includes your mum, sisters, female relatives and your wife or a woman who has proven herself to be worthy of your commitment in Marriage. You must also be sure it is needed and necessary. She must be highly deserving of it and not manipulating/threatening you into getting it.

Telling you that you don't love her if you don't buy a phone is manipulative and pricking at your manly ego. A reason we tell guys that women (generally) don't love. They are only attracted to the value of material things and attention you give them. Dare her to do her worst. The worst she can do is to walk away from you to another mugu who may be more than happy to do the job. Na only pusssy u lose and pusssy dey everywhere.

Lastly, avoid investing in trashy girls that are in survival mode (broke girls always needing money for something every time. It could range from sanitary pads, cheap snacks to phones, clothes, house rent etc). The more you spend, the more you begin to invest emotionally and when the lady swings from your branch to the branch of another guy whom she considers better than you, you get into bitter resentment of women - one that I have seen with a lot of Nigerian guys. In bitter resentment, you are still emotional and despite being out of your life, she still has power over your mind because of your emotional state.
Nicely written, the bolded part tops the list of why I wasn't going to buy NADA.

I bet some intelligent women use this trick strategically and intentionally.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DharmieDhrey(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
emmaodet:

Bro,
If you really want to know how bad and loose these present generation of ladies are, approach them from a FWB point and be ready to act nonchalant with anything sexuality.
I have met several ladies that have really entered them well well to the extent that they have really really become relaxed with me, they have let down their guards with me and to finish it all, i do respond once a while to their urgent 2ks (which is more or less has the alcoholic effect on women). After urgent 2k, they start spilling their guts like a loose parrot, sexcapades, styles, experiences etc Bro, if you don't take care you will develop cardiac arrest and die instantly. My mouth is always wide ajar when they start spilling top dirty secrets.

Presently for me, TRUST AND FAITHFULNESS are words that are no more in my dictionary when dealing with women. From my wife to sisters to aunts all the way up to my mum, i don't have that word called - TRUST in the dictionary for them.

This makes me remember that women are fickle and are highly unreliable. Whatever a woman says is what connects with her emotions at that moment.

The way you start with a woman is the way she'll relate with you, they are creatures with multiple personalities.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Prachpro(m): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
qq

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by naenaesosa: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
Guys lets discuss this. Are yahoo boys simps or naturally red pilled?

Yahoo boys start off with a red pilled philosophy by not focusing on women, and just spending time on their laptops 24/7 trying to make money. They practically spend all their days indoors on a computer. Then the money starts to roll in; step 1: Buy new car and move to lekki or magodo; step 2: Gucci bag and clothes; step 3: Find an average babe and just start buying phone, bone straight, car and giving her allowance.

A yahoo boy i know casually said "Men i have to reduce my monthly expense oh my rent na 4m/per annum, fuel na 50k/month, i dey give my chef 120k/month, outing and enjoyment na 500k/month, then i go give my babe allowance of 400k/month". My mouth fell to the ground. I remember when he started, he was red pilled to the core, he knew women only like money. He worked day and night on his laptop, and immediately he started making it he started buying phone for girls, paying for plastic surgery, popping 500k champagne and pouring it on woman's head.

I am conflicted. On one hand he acts alpha and has a strong frame and controls women and brings them into his environment; on the other hand he spends on women, gives lekki high class oloshos $3000 etc.

P.S: I am not a yahoo apologist.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hustle2flex(m): 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
As a man,any association with females only benefits them in more 90% of cases.
So why would you even care whether she is happy or not when you declined her request?
Why they get angry when you refuse to spend your resources will tell you that it wasn't about love in the first place.Yet they will try to scam you with 'love' by telling you that a real man that loves his lady should take care of her.
Ask her what should a real woman do,she will just cook up nonsense.

If ever a woman spends her resources on you, always make sure you are aware of the conditions attached (they don't do favours for free) else she will use it against you and may be in deep shit by then.
You must be ruthless when selecting and vetting women who will aid you in the destination you are trying to reach, and not those who would drain your hard earned resources.
As a man working and earning a living,you have no business in dating or marrying a woman who is yet to be working no matter how beautiful she is,unless she is ready to develop herself and you are sure there is compatibility.

Have standards and don't settle for less cos their hypergamous nature won't allow them to do the same if you don't keep improving your value.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
naenaesosa:

Yahoo boys start off with a red pilled philosophy by not focusing on women, and just spending time on their laptops 24/7 trying to make money. They practically spend all their days indoors on a computer. Then the money starts to roll in; step 1: Buy new car and move to lekki or magodo; step 2: Gucci bag and clothes; step 3: Find an average babe and just start buying phone, bone straight, car and giving her allowance.

A yahoo boy i know casually said "Men i have to reduce my monthly expense oh my rent na 4m/per annum, fuel na 50k/month, i dey give my chef 120k/month, outing and enjoyment na 500k/month, then i go give my babe allowance of 400k/month". My mouth fell to the ground. I remember when he started, he was red pilled to the core, he knew women only like money. He worked day and night on his laptop, and immediately he started making it he started buying phone for girls, paying for plastic surgery, popping 500k champagne and pouring it on woman's head.

I am conflicted. On one hand he acts alpha and has a strong frame and controls women and brings them into his environment; on the other hand he spends on women, gives lekki high class oloshos $3000 etc.

Any yahoo boy who spends money lavishly on women expecting love in return is a full blooded simp. Why go through all the stress of denying yourself sleep, and after he successfully gets the money waste it on women. undecided

Most of these yahoo boys are simps.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hustle2flex(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
The main reason for us swallowing TRP is to be a better man than we were yesterday.
And being a better man who is self aware,knows his worth,handles numerous challenges the society may pose to him and grows in every sphere of his life
is the end goal of the Red Pill.

Yahoo boys are weak men who can't put in the legitimate work that is needed to achieve this purpose of TRP.Some may see it as being smart but its greediness and discontentment that is at the heart of what they do and for such person he can't be red pilled.
Okay,look at their how they manage their resources when they finally get it.Reckless spending on their GF,living a lifestyle that is not sustainable based on their source of income shows you that they haven't acquired the skill set need to thrive in a sane society.
Yea,you might say that they have the Mula now and can live their lives the way they want and that is all that matters.that may be right from ur own angle but a better human being contributes positively to make a better world through their actions.
If I know that swallowing the pill,I will be worse than I was yesterday both mentally, emotionally, physically and resource wise,then I have no business being on this thread
naenaesosa:

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=98456998][/quote]

grin.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mickelkingz(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hustle2flex:
I can't still believe that I have visited wikiHow to learn ways to make a woman to fall in love with you.And after everything and my efforts,bitches still got a nigga dumped.Smh

lol.. u join the , crew too of viewing wikihow on how to treat a woman right.. omo that time person no know the truth. lol

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (2208) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.