Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750330 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
todayboy:
True
This is scarcity mindset. It is not true. So it's not funny. Don't let the media brainwash you with manipulative jokes. This is an attempt to condition men to settle for loose women.

Every time I step outside to go somewhere or buy something I see at least 1 gorgeous chic out of every 3 I see. And no they aren't baby mamas.

I'm in a uni environment though. And best believe there are a good number of virgins, especially among the newly admitted.

You just need to be in the right environment to get the kind of something or someone you want in abundance.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Junnior:

This is scarcity mindset. It is not true. So it's not funny. Don't let the media brainwash you with manipulative jokes. This is an attempt to condition men to settle for loose women.

Every time I step outside to go somewhere or buy something I see at least 1 gorgeous chic out of every 3 I see. And no they aren't baby mamas.

I'm in a uni environment though. And best believe there are a good number of virgins, especially among the newly admitted.

You just need to be in the right environment to get the kind of something or someone you want in abundance.

I agree 100%

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ifeanyicosta(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
ubunja:
if you insult yourself first no insult from anyone else will ever touch you. It's something I learnt.
and it now am just learning dis.thanks ubunja

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nelson21(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Good evening everyone.

I want to thank the creator of this thread and those who frequently update it regularly. I wanted to call a few names but decided not to because I noticed some really factual and intelligent comments were also made by certain individuals who rarely post comments.

I really appreciate all the contributions including that of certain trolls, for in their attempt to ridicule believers of the redpill and derail the thread, beautiful and well written replies were delivered.

I don't mean to bring religion (Bible) into this, But I personally feel that if you read the bible and meditate deeply on what you read, you will see that the redpill is truly a gift to men.

The book of matthew 19:8-10 has this discussion;

Jesus: “Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”

Disciples: “If such is the case of a man with his wife, it is better not to marry.”

I want to discuss more on why the disciples would make such a statement. If you read the scriptures, you will see that women have always played a role in either the downfall or unwarranted death of men, prophets and nations.

Eve brought the downfall of her husband and mankind because she didn't recognize her husband's authority or even that of God. If she did, she would have consulted either one or both of them first rather than eating the fruit. She was ambitious and the devil saw it and deceived her. Adam having a soft spot for his wife, foolishly or simp-ly ate the fruit.

Portiphar threw hardworking joseph into prison after his LovePeddler of a wife fasely accused him of trying to rape her.

Lots daughters got their father drunk, had sex with him without his knowledge (so they kinda raped their dad, nice) and gave rise to the birth of two pagan child sacrificing nations.

Fast forward to the post-deliverance era of the israelites from egyptian bondage, 24000 Israelites died in a horrible plaque from God. The reason? They were seduced and deceived to sin against God. What tool was used this time around to cause such a tragic death and downfall of 24000 people? Yep, women. Moab and Midianite women seducing simplike men who had a soft spot for women to participate in orgies and in return getting their ass smoked by God. The plaque ceased the moment a probably redpilled dude, who saw a simp bring a foreign woman into the camp, picked up his spear and pierced the simp with the woman Killing both of them.

Let's move to the story of samson, a man who was suppose to be the true definition of an alpha male, a judge, blessed with supernatural vigor and strength. His downfall fall? Do I need to say it?

How about the story of David and bathsheba? This one hurts the most. While BADsheba's husband was in a war zone fighting for the freedom of his wife, the nation of israel and the glory of the king of israel, David sent for BADsheba to be brought to him after seeing her bathing. But what if she had given david this reply : " No my Lord the king, I cannot betray the trust of my husband, your servant, who is out there fighting for the freedom of israel. Besides, why commit such horrible sin in the face of our Lord and God?" David would have probably sent her back to her husband's home with gifts from stopping him in commiting a sin. Remember what he did when abigail stopped him on his revenge mission? But No, BADsheba saw a king, forgot her brave husband who was in the battlefield and spread her legs wide open leading to the tragic assassination of her husband. She didn't succumb out of fear, for David wasn't a tyrannical or wicked king. She wanted more than her husband could offer. She wanted to be queen.

The so called wise king solomon after fully admitting that only one out of a thousand men is virtuous, but not one woman, Still surrounded himself with women and we all know how his story ended. From wise king, to depressed simp facing different forms of rebellion against his rule.

What of king Ahab who went crying like a simp to his wife Jezebel, a wicked, self centered and evil woman who murdered God's prophets. She planned for an innocent vineyard owner to be killed.

This is getting irritating so Let's fast forward and wrap this up with the time of Jesus. When John the Baptist was arrested, who initiated the idea for him to be beheaded? A man right?

Now I know some female creatures will say what of other women who were good in the bible. Have you suddenly forgotten them?

Can any woman today be like Ruth, who loved and respected her mother in-law? Did ruth go on a whoring spree after losing her husband?

Can any woman have a self sacrificing personality like that of esther, who risked her own life for her people by appearing before her husband and king unsummoned?

If the answer to those two questions is No. Then there's no need mentioning other good women and their actions because no woman today can be like them.

Jesus christ disciples read the scriptures. They knew living with one woman till death do you part was impossible because women are dangerous ambitious self centered overly manipulative wicked beings hence their remark:

"IT IS BETTER NOT TO MARRY".

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

The symptom of your problem is that you lack the Alpha's frame and you are still thinking like a shy beta(Simp) who is afraid to man up due to internalized onetitis( scarcity mindset )
You need to spin many plates , and develop the skill of approach,I can't really give a full explanation because you really lack internal game but there is a powerful book I suggest you read, even 2 yrs after I started spinning plates I still make reference to it, you can download it on pdfdrives.com , it's titled bang more lays in 60 days by Roosh V

I agree that I haven't fully internalised the red pill, but I don't have the scarcity mindset and oneitis lol, that was the easiest pill to swallow for me.
Although I was naturally introverted and shy before the red pill, I noticed I had problem making eye contacts with people (man, woman, child), and found people who talk while staring directly at you uncomfortable.
I am just wondering if it should be a source of concern to me.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Skepticus:

You are right. It's their mental frame of mind boosted by learning their craft in dominantly-male environments in the early years of their mental formation. From my experience, Plumbers, Welders, Bricklayers, Mechanics, handyman types, Construction workers, Truck drivers etc to uneducated or minimally-educated traders (rich or not-rich)make this cut as purple-pilled men. There are SIMPs among them. No doubt.

Lacking much Western-education they are less prone to being brainwashed consciously and subconsciously by the liberal nonsense that has filled the western education of today raising highly educated but weak, spineless idi.otic boys/men, carrying worthless certifications around with no skills. Also, when the rest of us were getting our head filled with good education laced with liberal, blue-pilled nonsense in the classroom and popular media, they were honing practical skills useful in the environment they were, for the future. A good number of them married quite early, getting the women at their biological best. Like the typical educated fool, I always rated myself above them (blue-collar guys) but i started to take special interest in the personal lives of the ones around me that were married (and also married early) when I started to take the red pill and being encouraged by men (based in the west) who shared red pill/MGTOW/PUA contents online to study uneducated/minimally-educated blue-collar me.

Look at Forbes-rated Dangote (Richest Man in Africa by ratings) whom a lot of men (and some guys here) rate as Alpha, getting himself muddied up, in the drama and antics of a low-life, ghetto-trash, African American LovePeddler. I don't know much details about his dealings with this woman. Only from the details available to us in the media. With his international reputation, he shouldn't have brought himself low replying the lady in the media. He just gave her undue attention and you can tell that the lady is enjoying the attention and fame in the chaos. He should have just gone low-key using the law and any other means to prevent himself for being exploited instead of running to media to engage the bîtch like a sissy.
A truckload of wisdom grin cool cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
sajmark:

This applies mostly to simps and beta males sha, I'll always stick to ubunja's advice on marrying a way younger lady (she might not be a virgin but at least she'll have low body count).
For me no hymen no ring undecided undecided
I can't pay for wat other men got for free undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by wwwtortoise(m): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
Emmynator:

I agree that I haven't fully internalised the red pill, but I don't have the scarcity mindset and oneitis lol, that was the easiest pill to swallow for me.
Although I was naturally introverted and shy before the red pill, I noticed I had problem making eye contacts with people (man, woman, child), and found people who talk while staring directly at you uncomfortable.

It is a sign of insecurity and lack of confidence.
In a business setting, it could spell distrust.

Practice eye-gazing using the mirror. Then start with a minimum of 20-30 secs of eye contact before you break while conversing with someone.

You can start this practice with your siblings, friends or close buddies.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
Emmynator:

Same here bro am an introvert, and i hardly maintain eye contact. It's just not my thing angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:02am On Feb 02, 2021
Nelson21:

Even apostle Paul said it.
I posted something before and this was the point I was trying to make but most of the guys here didn't agree so I didn't want to argue.
Niggas be telling me that they will vet and vet
Oga U be veterinarian
No woman is without bullshit
What marry in the first place?
I tried to find out why most of our red pill guys still get married.
These are people that have been in the game longer than I have.
They can't even tell me something reasonable. I asked a couple of them on telegram.
Do you want to marry because of children?
-no
U want to find happiness
-no
U wanna give momma grand children
-no
Are you afraid of loneliness
-no
Is it the society
-no
Peer pressure
-no
I don't understand
Why the fvck do you want to get married then ?
I just want to get married and have the experience.
The fvck, are serious
Let me me ask you guys here
If you plan to get married
Please tell me why
I'm dieing to know
Please tell me

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 12:30am On Feb 02, 2021
wwwtortoise:

It is a sign of insecurity and lack of confidence.
In a business setting, it could spell distrust.

Practice eye-gazing using the mirror. Then start with a minimum of 20-30 secs of eye contact before you break while conversing with someone.

You can start this practice with your siblings, friends or close buddies.

Thank you for input and practical suggestions.
I will work on it.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:31am On Feb 02, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Same here bro am an introvert, and i hardly maintain eye contact. It's just not my thing angry angry

You too should use the mirror approach. Making eye contact is not alien to introverts. There are many introverts that are not shy with making eye contact, I'm one of them. I talk when I want and keep mum when it's necessary. But you need to master the art of using your eyes to speak your mind.

There is something irresistibly attractive about a man with a steady calm gaze. It shows confidence and charisma and nothing breaks barriers faster than adding a smile(shy or bold) to that gaze. Women won't say this but they fuqin adore such men. Even in business or generally, other men have this tendency to trust you or hear you out when you can look them in the eye with a steady calm gaze. Such men are bank CEOs and politicians. They make you wanna trust them with your life savings because they look calm and seemed sure. Personally, I gauge people on what I see in their eyes. The eyes are truly the windows to the soul and I see your personality reflected when you look at me. A man who can't look me in the eye gives me concern,more so,when the dude's eyes keep shifting from left to right,up and down... everywhere but my mudafucking face. To me, such people are shady and shifty...like a cornered rat or a ferret. I don't tend to trust them.

So please, do learn to maintain some form of eye contact. Just look at them for some seconds,hold their gaze, then look away and back at them while letting your wordplay do the work. I have even learned the art of arching my eyebrows to punctuate my words while looking at the target. So she/he would be looking at my facial gestures/expressions while listening to my words. I make better impression that way.

Abeg!!! When I say make eye contact, i'm not talking about the creepy, werey, starry eyed gaze of a fuqin stalker or some weirdo on a mudafucking doomed mission. Don't stare at the person fixedly like a predator or start smiling one mumu fake smile biko. That shit would scare dafuq outta people. Just take ya time with it, practice makes perfect.

Morning yall

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:34am On Feb 02, 2021
todayboy:
True

DAY 33, REDPILL 2021

Headline: False! He is not lucky but a fool!

A man that knows his worth, his efforts, his resources and how much they worth in golds will never feel lucky knotting ties with a retired h0e. Only a man that doesn't understand "game", the tenets of TRP and who lacks the understanding of the female nature will feel lucky and thank the gods for such a worthy wife. After all "he that finds a wife finds a good thing".

In these days, where virgin women are now demarcated into various categories: Anal virgins, Vagina virgins, Oral virgins, born again virgins, overall virgins, a man must be careful in selecting a woman who he wants to spend the remaining days of his life with---the mother of his kids and his source of peace and comfort as the companion she is. Failure to do this will wreck his life and doing the job half way will also damage his life.

The essence of marrying virgins is not a show of pride neither is it a guarantee that a union will remain fixed like the sky. However, virginity in a woman is important because:

1. Women, who got deflowered by their husbands has a very low rate of divorce propensity.

2. It guarantees a high level of emotional stability, happiness and low depression in marriage. A woman that has been tossed from one player to another like a tennis ball cannot be stable in marriage. If she stayed long in a relationship with a "reckless" alpha/player, she will never see any good in her husband.

3. Virgin women lacks a prior experience of sexual escapades, as her sex life will circumvent around that which was introduced by her husband.

4. Since virgin women lacks sexual experience, they will not be able to compare their husbands with their previous lovers when it comes to bedmantic skills.

5. Womb is not a cemetery---you know what I mean.

6. It can provoke a man to go to any length with the woman he met a virgin when some crisis occurs. It can even goad him to stay longer with her and always place her first before any other woman.

7. Faithfulness and loyalty among virgin women is higher compare to the non virgins in marriage.

8. Low risk of sexually transmitted diseases/infections etc.

Searching for a virgin woman seems difficult these days because of liberalism, feminism, lose of the fatherhood structure in the home, disregard and decline of traditional roles and values, misinformation propagated and spread by the mainstream media, lack of awareness, lack of accountability and the enormous impunities granted unto women. However, a man who knows his worth, and the sweats and blood he leveraged to get to the king's standard he now occupies will never settle for less. Obas/Kings, don't settle for less!

Many men today, because of the bluepilled conditioning they have been gummed to and the gynocentric environment they have been raised will choose any kind of woman for marriage/long term relationship, if not for anything but to quench their sexual thirst.

Again, virgins "seems" scarce among many men today because they seek for virgins in mature, intelligent, well educated, independent, easy going, loving, good 30+ women. They have this mentality that women from age 18-23/25 are not better as the former and can't make a good wife and a good home. Meanwhile, women are inherently "redpilled/machiavellic" from birth and ready for any romantic, relationship or love game once they approach or hit maturity stage.
And if this is the case, is it not good a man should take the lesser risk by going for nubile women, fresh in the game? Besides, since he has a lot of experience he can be able to overwhelm her and make her exist in his frame and make her move around the boundaries he has assigned her. But no, many men don't see this as realistic or wise, and would rather go for the so called "career/independent" women. And these are women who has lose their feminine essence as a result of the many bullshits they've been fed with as mentioned earlier and the easy and numerous leeways that has been provided for them by both the law, government and the simphood.

Single women on the other hand are pains in the ass as you have both mother and child/children to battle psychologically with in order for them to at least retrocede some grounds for you to stand and flow easily. A child is the clear difference between a single mother and a h0e as both are one and the same and always come with a truckload of bagages that can quickly ruin a man's entire being in no less time.

To sum it up: a man must raise himself to a king's standard and he will never lack virgins. Kings never lack virgins! Simps can go for retired h0es. The virginity of a woman, and a woman still pure and pristine, who embodies the quintessence of feminity, his children who will further his pedigree raised under the aegis of true masculinity and femininity, are the "only" reasonable benefits I can see for the now when it comes to a man going into marriage or a long term relationship despite the odds against him. If a man marries a retired h0e in this day and age, he is not lucky but a FOOL! It is better not to marry than marry into burdens and problems he can't escape.

Thanks.

Authority: Kings cum virgins; simps cum h0es

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 12:40am On Feb 02, 2021
Saviolamemphix:

Lol, that thing dey weak me ehn.
I was talking to a girl the other day, she was staring directly into my eyes, but my eyes was just wandering, then I started stuttering.
It's obviously something I need to work on, cause it might be a weakness that may be used against me.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 12:45am On Feb 02, 2021
luminouz:

You too should use the mirror approach. Making eye contact is not alien to introverts. There are many introverts that are not shy with making eye contact, I'm one of them. I talk when I want and keep mum when it's necessary. But you need to master the art of using your eyes to speak your mind.

There is something irresistibly attractive about a man with a steady calm gaze. It shows confidence and charisma and nothing breaks barriers faster than adding a smile(shy or bold) to that gaze. Women won't say this but they fuqin adore such men. Even in business or generally, other men have this tendency to trust you or hear you out when you can look them in the eye with a steady calm gaze. Such men are bank CEOs and politicians. They make you wanna trust them with your life savings because they look calm and seemed sure. Personally, I gauge people on what I see in their eyes. The eyes are truly the windows to the soul and I see your personality reflected when you look at me. A man who can't look me in the eye gives me concern,more so,when the dude's eyes keep shifting from left to right,up and down... everywhere but my mudafucking face. To me, such people are shady and shifty...like a cornered rat or a ferret. I don't tend to trust them.

So please, do learn to maintain some form of eye contact. Just look at them for some seconds,hold their gaze, then look away and back at them while letting your wordplay do the work. I have even learned the art of arching my eyebrows to punctuate my words while looking at the target. So she/he would be looking at my facial gestures/expressions while listening to my words. I make better impression that way.

Abeg!!! When I say make eye contact, i'm not talking about the creepy, werey, starry eyed gaze of a fuqin stalker or some weirdo on a mudafucking doomed mission. Don't stare at the person fixedly like a predator or start smiling one mumu fake smile biko. That shit would scare dafuq outta people. Just take ya time with it, practice makes perfect.

Morning yall

Thank you!!!
You just doubled my ginger to work on this, I totally agree with all you have said.
Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MENofIRON(m): 1:14am On Feb 02, 2021
She Enjoys It When You Last Longer. Say No To 5 Minutes Man.
https://healthyyman.name.ng/sales/

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raphael20: 7:04am On Feb 02, 2021
I salute all the kings on this thread.the truth is if not for red pill I would have saved a retired LovePeddler.
But I want to ask,how do you get a lady to tell you she is a virgin.even if she lies that she is?
Is there any red pill game one can use to detect that without them telling you?
Cuz have seen cases where she said she has low body count or she is a virgin and at the end of the day,she isn't

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 7:11am On Feb 02, 2021
Bukatyne
The red coloured words, notice that he put Game in quotes then a comma before mentioning "the tenets of TRP". Game and TRP are different.

CaveAdullam:

DAY 33, REDPILL 2021

A man that knows his worth, his efforts, his resources and how much they worth in golds will never feel lucky knotting ties with a retired h0e. Only a man that doesn't understand "game", the tenets of TRP and who lacks the understanding of the female nature will feel lucky and thank the gods for such a worthy wife. After all "he that finds a wife finds a good thing".

In these days, where virgin women are now demarcated into various categories: Anal virgins, Vagina virgins, Oral virgins, born again virgins, overall virgins, a man must be careful in selecting a woman who he wants to spend the remaining days of his life with---the mother of his kids and his source of peace and comfort as the companion she is. Failure to do this will wreck his life and doing the job half way will also damage his life.

The essence of marrying virgins is not a show of pride neither is it a guarantee that a union will remain fixed like the sky. However, virginity in a woman is important because:

1. Women, who got deflowered by their husbands has a very low rate of divorce propensity.

2. It guarantees a high level of emotional stability, happiness and low depression in marriage. A woman that has been tossed from one player to another like a tennis ball cannot be stable in marriage. If she stayed long in a relationship with a "reckless" alpha/player, she will never see any good in her husband.

3. Virgin women lacks a prior experience of sexual escapades, as her sex life will circumvent around that which was introduced by her husband.

4. Since virgin women lacks sexual experience, they will not be able to compare their husbands with their previous lovers when it comes to bedmantic skills.

6. It can provoke a man to go to any length with the woman he met a virgin when some crisis occurs. It can even goad him to stay longer with her and always place her first before any other woman.

7. Faithfulness and loyalty among virgin women is higher compare to the non virgins in marriage.

Searching for a virgin woman seems difficult these days because of liberalism, feminism, lose of the fatherhood structure in the home, disregard and decline of traditional roles and values, misinformation propagated and spread by the mainstream media, lack of awareness, lack of accountability and the enormous impunities granted unto women. However, a man who knows his worth, and the sweats and blood he leveraged to get to the king's standard he now occupies will never settle for less. Obas/Kings, don't settle for less!

Many men today, because of the bluepilled conditioning they have been gummed to and the gynocentric environment they have been raised will choose any kind of woman for marriage/long term relationship, if not for anything but to quench their sexual thirst.

Again, virgins "seems" scarce among many men today because they seek for virgins in mature, intelligent, well educated, independent, easy going, loving, good 30+ women. They have this mentality that women from age 18-23/25 are not better as the former and can't make a good wife and a good home. Meanwhile, women are inherently "redpilled/machiavellic" from birth and ready for any romantic, relationship or love game once they approach or hit maturity stage.
And if this is the case, is it not good a man should take the lesser risk by going for nubile women, fresh in the game? Besides, since he has a lot of experience he can be able to overwhelm her and make her exist in his frame and make her move around the boundaries he has assigned her. But no, many men don't see this as realistic or wise, and would rather go for the so called "career/independent" women. And these are women who has lose their feminine essence as a result of the many bullshits they've been fed with as mentioned earlier and the easy and numerous leeways that has been provided for them by both the law, government and the simphood.

Single women on the other hand are pains in the ass as you have both mother and child/children to battle psychologically with in order for them to at least retrocede some grounds for you to stand and flow easily. A child is the clear difference between a single mother and a h0e as both are one and the same and always come with a truckload of bagages that can quickly ruin a man's entire being in no less time.

To sum it up: a man must raise himself to a king's standard and he will never lack virgins. Kings never lack virgins! Simps can go for retired h0es. The virginity of a woman, and a woman still pure and pristine, who embodies the quintessence of feminity, his children who will further his pedigree raised under the aegis of true masculinity and femininity, are the "only" reasonable benefits I can see for the now when it comes to a man going into marriage or a long term relationship despite the odds against him. If a man marries a retired h0e in this day and age, he is not lucky but a FOOL! It is better not to marry than marry into burdens and problems he can't escape.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 7:13am On Feb 02, 2021
Beautifully written.

CaveAdullam:

DAY 33, REDPILL 2021

Thanks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2021
Good morning

You are the focus of your world..

Not the women.

Instead of pissing away your youth trying to ‘please’ women, why not invest that time in yourself

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2021
Nelson21:
Good evening everyone.

I want to thank the creator of this thread and those who frequently update it regularly. I wanted to call a few names but decided not to because I noticed some really factual and intelligent comments were also made by certain individuals who rarely post comments.

I really appreciate all the contributions including that of certain trolls, for in their attempt to ridicule believers of the redpill and derail the thread, beautiful and well written replies were delivered.

I don't mean to bring religion (Bible) into this, But I personally feel that if you read the bible and meditate deeply on what you read, you will see that the redpill is truly a gift to men.

The book of matthew 19:8-10 has this discussion;

Jesus: “Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”

Disciples: “If such is the case of a man with his wife, it is better not to marry.”

I want to discuss more on why the disciples would make such a statement. If you read the scriptures, you will see that women have always played a role in either the downfall or unwarranted death of men, prophets and nations.

Eve brought the downfall of her husband and mankind because she didn't recognize her husband's authority or even that of God. If she did, she would have consulted either one or both of them first rather than eating the fruit. She was ambitious and the devil saw it and deceived her. Adam having a soft spot for his wife, foolishly or simp-ly ate the fruit.

Portiphar threw hardworking joseph into prison after his LovePeddler of a wife fasely accused him of trying to rape her.

Lots daughters got their father drunk, had sex with him without his knowledge (so they kinda raped their dad, nice) and gave rise to the birth of two pagan child sacrificing nations.

Fast forward to the post-deliverance era of the israelites from egyptian bondage, 24000 Israelites died in a horrible plaque from God. The reason? They were seduced and deceived to sin against God. What tool was used this time around to cause such a tragic death and downfall of 24000 people? Yep, women. Moab and Midianite women seducing simplike men who had a soft spot for women to participate in orgies and in return getting their ass smoked by God. The plaque ceased the moment a probably redpilled dude, who saw a simp bring a foreign woman into the camp, picked up his spear and pierced the simp with the woman Killing both of them.

Let's move to the story of samson, a man who was suppose to be the true definition of an alpha male, a judge, blessed with supernatural vigor and strength. His downfall fall? Do I need to say it?

How about the story of David and bathsheba? This one hurts the most. While BADsheba's husband was in a war zone fighting for the freedom of his wife, the nation of israel and the glory of the king of israel, David sent for BADsheba to be brought to him after seeing her bathing. But what if she had given david this reply : " No my Lord the king, I cannot betray the trust of my husband, your servant, who is out there fighting for the freedom of israel. Besides, why commit such horrible sin in the face of our Lord and God?" David would have probably sent her back to her husband's home with gifts from stopping him in commiting a sin. Remember what he did when abigail stopped him on his revenge mission? But No, BADsheba saw a king, forgot her brave husband who was in the battlefield and spread her legs wide open leading to the tragic assassination of her husband. She didn't succumb out of fear, for David wasn't a tyrannical or wicked king. She wanted more than her husband could offer. She wanted to be queen.

The so called wise king solomon after fully admitting that only one out of a thousand men is virtuous, but not one woman, Still surrounded himself with women and we all know how his story ended. From wise king, to depressed simp facing different forms of rebellion against his rule.

What of king Ahab who went crying like a simp to his wife Jezebel, a wicked, self centered and evil woman who murdered God's prophets. She planned for an innocent vineyard owner to be killed.

This is getting irritating so Let's fast forward and wrap this up with the time of Jesus. When John the Baptist was arrested, who initiated the idea for him to be beheaded? A man right?

Now I know some female creatures will say what of other women who were good in the bible. Have you suddenly forgotten them?

Can any woman today be like Ruth, who loved and respected her mother in-law? Did ruth go on a whoring spree after losing her husband?

Can any woman have a self sacrificing personality like that of esther, who risked her own life for her people by appearing before her husband and king unsummoned?

If the answer to those two questions is No. Then there's no need mentioning other good women and their actions because no woman today can be like them.

Jesus christ disciples read the scriptures. They knew living with one woman till death do you part was impossible because women are dangerous ambitious self centered overly manipulative wicked beings hence their remark:

there is no way on earth i am not saving this... goddamn it mehn!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2021
Saviolamemphix:

ah brother! it better be your thing o..except u don't want to be successful in this school of thought on the aspect of women

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2021
SOZINN:

Even apostle Paul said it.
I posted something before and this was the point I was trying to make but most of the guys here didn't agree so I didn't want to argue.
Niggas be telling me that they will vet and vet
Oga U be veterinarian
No woman is without bullshit
What marry in the first place?
I tried to find out why most of our red pill guys still get married.
These are people that have been in the game longer than I have.
They can't even tell me something reasonable. I asked a couple of them on telegram.
Do you want to marry because of children?
-no
U want to find happiness
-no
U wanna give momma grand children
-no
Are you afraid of loneliness
-no
Is it the society
-no
Peer pressure
-no
I don't understand
Why the fvck do you want to get married then ?
I just want to get married and have the experience.
The fvck, are serious
Let me me ask you guys here
If you plan to get married
Please tell me why
I'm dieing to know
Please tell me

as per first son and ibo man wey I be..tradition forbids I don't..no matter how wealthy I might turn out to be..na my reason if not.. na to jes born gv momsi o..nobody shud coman disturb me o

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:37am On Feb 02, 2021
Emmynator:

I was talking to a girl the other day, she was staring directly into my eyes, but my eyes was just wandering, then I started stuttering.
It's obviously something I need to work on, cause it might be a weakness that may be used against me.

Now that's how many girls do these days. They stare at you and measure up your confidence. Some look disgusted, sneer at you, roll their eyes or just plain give you the evil look. If you can't hold eye contact or stutter, they will know. Hell,they even know when you are sweating inside. They are that good at sniffing out weakness.

But here is the kicker: They are also JUST like you. They are not the boldest or baddest mudafuckers on the planet. Some of them are more timid than you are but are able to hide their emotions under a veil. Some even adore you physically but their innate nature of pretense would make them behave otherwise. So when you hold their eyes and talk to them, especially not using the tired-ass 1133AD pickup lines, you see their eyes would either shift from you and look less confident or assured. They will laugh more,relax visibly and once a woman does that, the first hurdle is broken.

Lemme share this with you.

I seem to have an attraction for hardlooking women. I meant women with stern looking expressions that other men run from. It doesn't matter to me if they carry granite for face, so long I wanna talk to them, I go ahead and do that

While in the uni, there was this huge babe in my school. Tall and big assed, she is from a rich home and so has it all but when it comes to men, she no dey give them face. Once she sees you coming, she plants a sneer on her face and looks at you like you are an insect or something. Then,when you approach her, she stares at you, eyes moving from head to toe,like inspecting a Xmas goat at King's market. Then,while you are still talking or stuttering, she walks away,leaving your last words hanging in the air. Most times, you end up looking at her back as she leaves,because she is very beautiful. When she is in a mood, she just walks past you like you didn't exist. She was in 100level while I was in my finals.

How I won her? I didn't give a fuq. That was how. I have seen her around and while I noticed the beauty, I wasn't motivated to talk to her. I was dealing with project issues so my morale was on that. One day while I finished with my supervisor and was going home, this geh popped up around and was walking away from a dude who was trying desperately to hold her attention. I had nothing on her...not her name, her level or even course... Yet as the guy turned away in frustration, I walked up to her and just laughed and said ' don't look so sad babe, at least this one is a bit tall and a bit fine, compared to that grandpa that approached you last week'. I didn't see her with any granpa but that was my opening line to test the waters.

Her eyes raked me from head to toe, eyes blazing. I kept my smile, an amused expression on my face. This went on for 7 secs(my heartbeat counted it). Then she looked away and muttered 'no granpa toasted me last week'. I laughed and said, 'at the rate you turn these young niggas down, well, who else will be left, darlinggggggg!!!. I said these while arching my eyebrow and winking, with a mischievous smile. She stared at me for a while, then slowly the corners of her mouth lifted up in a shy smile. That was all. 5 minutes after, she was following me up and down in school, under the hot sun, while other niggas went all colours of the rainbow with envy. She ended up being my gf, till she travelled out of the country.

Know what she told me? She said what made her give me a second look was my eye contact, smile and this devil-may-care attitude I had, like I had nothing to lose while other dudes are quick to behave like she is one rare,exotic animal in the zoo,by stammering, smile fake and giving annoying promises,like she was a dependent or something. She said my confidence that day made her wet( I was also very fit,being a regular gym attendant and I just cut my hair grin).

N.B: it doesn't matter who the girls are, they are also human,not some alien species. Just go out and practice on them. Practice makes perfect.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2021
luminouz:

Morning yall
Thanks bozz i wish i could like this post a thousand times (really appreciate) cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2021
Emmynator:

Me it usually happens wen am talking to strangers (Females especially).
I know with tym i can build my confidence though. At least am better than i used to b wen i was a pathetic simpanzee grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2021
ObinnaValentine:

ah brother! it better be your thing o..except u don't want to be successful in this school of thought on the aspect of women
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 8:53am On Feb 02, 2021
CaveAdullam:

DAY 33, REDPILL 2021

Thanks.

I wish I could give this post a thousand likes. Well said!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 9:00am On Feb 02, 2021
Currently i don't see anything profitable in marriage, even if i want to marry i can't settle for less. After getting all my shit together,then one retired hoe who have being passed would b looking for a captain save a hoe, Simps can save them but not me grin grin
CaveAdullam:

DAY 33, REDPILL 2021

Thanks.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2021
ObinnaValentine:
as per first son and ibo man wey I be..tradition forbids I don't..no matter how wealthy I might turn out to be..na my reason if not.. na to jes born gv momsi o..nobody shud coman disturb me o

Which tradition
I be first son igbo too
Na only son way I know say them dey force them go marry
Thank God say den no born only me

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:25am On Feb 02, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Currently i don't see anything profitable in marriage, even if i want to marry i can't settle for less. After getting all my shit together,then one retired hoe who have being passed would b looking for a captain save a hoe, Simps can save them but not me grin grin

U go vet na
Abi

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 9:27am On Feb 02, 2021
luminouz:

Now that's how many girls do these days. They stare at you and measure up your confidence. Some look disgusted, sneer at you, roll their eyes or just plain give you the evil look. If you can't hold eye contact or stutter, they will know. Hell,they even know when you are sweating inside. They are that good at sniffing out weakness.

But here is the kicker: They are also JUST like you. They are not the boldest or baddest mudafuckers on the planet. Some of them are more timid than you are but are able to hide their emotions under a veil. Some even adore you physically but their innate nature of pretense would make them behave otherwise. So when you hold their eyes and talk to them, especially not using the tired-ass 1133AD pickup lines, you see their eyes would either shift from you and look less confident or assured. They will laugh more,relax visibly and once a woman does that, the first hurdle is broken.

Lemme share this with you.

I seem to have an attraction for hardlooking women. I meant women with stern looking expressions that other men run from. It doesn't matter to me if they carry granite for face, so long I wanna talk to them, I go ahead and do that

While in the uni, there was this huge babe in my school. Tall and big assed, she is from a rich home and so has it all but when it comes to men, she no dey give them face. Once she sees you coming, she plants a sneer on her face and looks at you like you are an insect or something. Then,when you approach her, she stares at you, eyes moving from head to toe,like inspecting a Xmas goat at King's market. Then,while you are still talking or stuttering, she walks away,leaving your last words hanging in the air. Most times, you end up looking at her back as she leaves,because she is very beautiful. When she is in a mood, she just walks past you like you didn't exist. She was in 100level while I was in my finals.

How I won her? I didn't give a fuq. That was how. I have seen her around and while I noticed the beauty, I wasn't motivated to talk to her. I was dealing with project issues so my morale was on that. One day while I finished with my supervisor and was going home, this geh popped up around and was walking away from a dude who was trying desperately to hold her attention. I had nothing on her...not her name, her level or even course... Yet as the guy turned away in frustration, I walked up to her and just laughed and said ' don't look so sad babe, at least this one is a bit tall and a bit fine, compared to that grandpa that approached you last week'. I didn't see her with any granpa but that was my opening line to test the waters.

Her eyes raked me from head to toe, eyes blazing. I kept my smile, an amused expression on my face. This went on for 7 secs(my heartbeat counted it). Then she looked away and muttered 'no granpa toasted me last week'. I laughed and said, 'at the rate you turn these young niggas down, well, who else will be left, darlinggggggg!!!. I said these while arching my eyebrow and winking, with a mischievous smile. She stared at me for a while, then slowly the corners of her mouth lifted up in a shy smile. That was all. 5 minutes after, she was following me up and down in school, under the hot sun, while other niggas went all colours of the rainbow with envy. She ended up being my gf, till she travelled out of the country.

Know what she told me? She said what made her give me a second look was my eye contact, smile and this devil-may-care attitude I had, like I had nothing to lose while other dudes are quick to behave like she is one rare,exotic animal in the zoo,by stammering, smile fake and giving annoying promises,like she was a dependent or something. She said my confidence that day made her wet( I was also very fit,being a regular gym attendant and I just cut my hair grin).

N.B: it doesn't matter who the girls are, they are also human,not some alien species. Just go out and practice on them. Practice makes perfect.

this shit here is fucking real..nothing sweet pass being real..u jes flow with the tide but be matured in your display ie exhume confidence..yesterday's encounter with this chick was so quick even the nigga with me yesterday jes dey wonder..wetin bring us come dia no consign me o but I collect talk from him mouth before him go use him compass scatter everything..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Valwezzy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.