Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2751477 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:14pm On May 15, 2021
Jeremani:
There's this girl we've been dating each other for two years now. I have never touched her for once but have kissed her and smooched her.

Last year March i travel to acquire hand work skill, and since then i didn't come back uptill date.

Am working and schooling at thesame time, bc the state i work is thesame state i school. I do send her money once in a while ofcos is money that i won't regret, is just a fraction of what i can spend for my last female siblings.
She is not complaining, ofcos why should she complain? when i have never asked for anything.

She keeps asking me when am going to come back as if she will pay my next session fee.
The truth is that she is tired of this relationship.
There was a time she broke up with me for simply referring to her as ma'am.
She blocked me on all social media handle.
Then send me text stating is over. I didn't even replied the sms.
After like two weeks she unblocked me and started apologizing. I considered and took her back. Then i told her she should never expect that this relationship to be thesame as b4.

Fast forward to yersterday, i was online reading an article. Her message just popped up.
She greeted me and i replied, ask her how she was. She said fine and all that. She said why didn't i chat her up, is it a bad thing if i greet her first. I told her that am not her mate and courtesy demand she being the lady to greet first.

She then said she hate me that am wicked. I told her am not just wicked but am evil.
I ask her, since she said she hate me, why then is she dating me? She said bc she wants to kill me slowly.
I told her b4 she have the chance to kill me, our relationship may probably be over.
She said i should just say the word is over and she will be gone for good. Mind you, this is not the first time she is saying this.
I had to tell her is over btw us, since that's what she want. She said ok. After like 30minute of none of us chatting with each other. She then send message asking if i was serious i told her yes.

Am not regretting anything.
Am i at fault?

My personal opinion:

Nope you are not wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 11:30pm On May 15, 2021
Jeremani:
There's this girl we've been dating each other for two years now. I have never touched her for once but have kissed her and smooched her.

Last year March i travel to acquire hand work skill, and since then i didn't come back uptill date.

Am working and schooling at thesame time, bc the state i work is thesame state i school. I do send her money once in a while ofcos is money that i won't regret, is just a fraction of what i can spend for my last female siblings.
She is not complaining, ofcos why should she complain? when i have never asked for anything.

She keeps asking me when am going to come back as if she will pay my next session fee.
After like two weeks she unblocked me and started apologizing. I considered and took her back. Then i told her she should never expect that this relationship to be thesame as b4.

Fast forward to yersterday, i was online reading an article. Her message just popped up.
She greeted me and i replied, ask her how she was. She said fine and all that. She said why didn't i chat her up, is it a bad thing if i greet her first. I told her that am not her mate and courtesy demand she being the lady to greet first.

She then said she hate me that am wicked. I told her am not just wicked but am evil.
I ask her, since she said she hate me, why then is she dating me? She said bc she wants to kill me slowly.
I told her b4 she have the chance to kill me, our relationship may probably be over.
She said i should just say the word is over and she will be gone for good. Mind you, this is not the first time she is saying this.
I had to tell her is over btw us, since that's what she want. She said ok. After like 30minute of none of us chatting with each other. She then send message asking if i was serious i told her yes.

Am i at fault?

I don't take threats lightly, but that's just me. From the story you narrated up there, I do believe she means what she says about killing you slowly. From her worldview, you're the villain and she's the victim you're treating badly. Funny enough, she'd like to hopefully marry the villain, with the full intent of making your life miserable with the ultimate aim of owning and then ending your life. Dramatic right? Better believe it.

Do you know what it means for someone to say "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?"

A whole hell fire, reduced to the wrath of one woman? That shìt is heavy. Nothing they say is a joke, even when they’re saying something while giggling I'm steady taking notes.

You hardly even see her anymore so no regrets. Stay stoic. wink

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by passengar(m): 11:34pm On May 15, 2021
Jeremani:

Am i at fault?

CONGRATULATIONS! my bro....you have just been freed from a scornful woman.....be of good cheer

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 12:10am On May 16, 2021
Jeremani:

Am i at fault?

you need to forget about women out there if you're still in your early 20s
You don't need a woman bro you need to improve yourself first. Don't waste your 20s chasing women invest those time to improve yourself.

temi1290:
Cheating gone wrong

https://twitter.com/iconduracell/status/1393292767363747840?s=20

She is fvcking moaning under live Air

emmaodet:

At the bolded - Apologies but once in a while the thread will always be derailed. We can't rule that out but we all should just do it moderately.

Now this is what am talking about. Head up bro.

CaveAdullam:
DAY 135, REDPILL 2021

Be loyal to yourself.

Don't make worthless compromise.

Stick to your principles.

Be disciplined.

Find enjoyment in your work.

Be happy in the absence of women. Yeah, you want them, but with or without them your happiness should be intrenched.

Women serves as a form and not as a source. So, stay true to your Purpose.

Authority: Be focus.
I love it when You Have PURPOSE

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:05am On May 16, 2021
luminouz:
@kellzzyy...the good thing about the experience you had was that you came to your senses,realized your errors and fixed them. In this journey, sometimes you fall but once you realise you are slipping, get back up and maintain frame. I understand that konji is a mudafucker and even messes with the best of us at times but like previous pillers advised, practise and practise and soon you will have some measure of control. I admit to you that I have slipped like you just did, in the past. But I got back up and made amends. I subjected myself to the same conditions again and learned to say NO. The truth comes after a man cums. No one knows that better than I do. What makes it sadder is that these girls treasure sex as much as we do, act like they do us a favour, they expect to be satisfied sexually without even doing their part( just lying down and groaning like a beached whale under you as you pound), are quick to criticize your sexual game but not her own, expect favours(material or otherwise) as payment for sex you both enjoyed and lots more.

@gokesoye... I know she is your gf but putting yourself at such financial risk was unwise. Didnt she have parental backing or something? Then, inconveniencing yourself to entertain her on a normal visit is too much pedestalizing. Surely, she could come to visit you without expecting something fanfare, especially if you told her how much her NYSC stuff drained you. I will make further comments after your update tonight/tomorrow.
Yeah.. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:06am On May 16, 2021
Martinez39s:
All I can say is konji is a bastàrd. One thing most people don't know is that being ignorant of the red pill is not the only thing that can make a man simp. You can be very vast in red pill knowledge and alpha mindset, but if your sexual urges are always getting the better of you, you will find yourself simping big time, and you will become an easy prey to women who can manipulate your sexual incontinence. Control your sex urges, you won't die if you do so; the ability to be above your sexual urges is a super power that many people underestimate. If you can achieve this, you will be able to "see" more clearly and it will automatically occur to you when someone is trying to exploit your sexual desires for their benefit. It won't work on you, and you will never act needy or desperate for sex because you are above your sexual urges and you will not die if you abstain.

That's why I always encourage everyone to go monk mode for at least one or two years; practice saying "no" to sex even from very enticing and hot ladies and let it master you, and at the same time channel ALL your time, energy, and money on improving yourself or learning something. After that, if you want relationships, no problem; if you still work to remain a monk, no problem.

Edit: growing up, men are never taught or encouraged to learn the useful skill of mastering and taming their sexual urges. Instead, men are praised for having many body counts, and they see such as a glorious pursuit. It is not necessarily bad, but neglecting the useful skill of sexual self-control is very important for men to learn. Not only will it prevent simping big time, it will also avoid terrible and embarrassing situations for men.

That's it. I'll put in great effort to practice self control. I must have to grow above by sexual urges.
Thanks man.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:07am On May 16, 2021
mrfizy:

Realizing the "great" extent you went to get a taste of the coochie means great growth ,that is consciousness my brother.
It's not easy reprogramming your mind from decades of blue pill conditioning.
Take a chill pill then continue taking your redpill after.
Yeah. Self control and self awareness will be my watchword henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:07am On May 16, 2021
waywardpikin:

Speak child, the Lord listeneth, speak so that thine heart might be cleansed.
cry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:11am On May 16, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 135, REDPILL 2021

Be loyal to yourself.

Don't make worthless compromise.

Stick to your principles.

Be disciplined.

Find enjoyment in your work.

Be happy in the absence of women. Yeah, you want them, but with or without them your happiness should be intrenched.

Women serves as a form and not as a source. So, stay true to your Purpose.

Authority: Be focus.

Mehnnn... How do I permanently inscribe this into my heart and my mind?
This should be my daily antiphon.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:19am On May 16, 2021
Is there a way to convert these daily nuggets into some sort of pdf.

You know the same way when you open a laptop running on Windows OS, it shows you some random bible verses on the topmost right part of the screen.

So if there's a way to create a desktop or mobile application that'll always display these random redpill nuggets everytime you turn on your phone or laptop,that'll be so great.

That way, you're always imbibing the Redpill, consciously and subconsciously. It'll also spread the redpill gospel in no small measure!!

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremani: 7:02am On May 16, 2021
waywardpikin:

I don't take threats lightly, but that's just me. From the story you narrated up there, I do believe she means what she says about killing you slowly. From her worldview, you're the villain and she's the victim you're treating badly. Funny enough, she'd like to hopefully marry the villain, with the full intent of making your life miserable with the ultimate aim of owning and then ending your life. Dramatic right? Better believe it.

Do you know what it means for someone to say "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?"

A whole hell fire, reduced to the wrath of one woman? That shìt is heavy. Nothing they say is a joke, even when they’re saying something while giggling I'm steady taking notes.

You hardly even see her anymore so no regrets. Stay stoic. wink
No single regrets boss

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremani: 7:05am On May 16, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:

you need to forget about women out there if you're still in your early 20s
You don't need a woman bro you need to improve yourself first. Don't waste your 20s chasing women invest those time to improve yourself
That's my focus

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Starberg(m): 7:19am On May 16, 2021
Kellzzyy:

I've been friends with a certain girl for for quite some time. I invited her over yesterday evening. I initiated sex, she refused. I then had to recourse to 'lamba', telling her all sorts of romantic rubbish and how I loved her more than any other thing in the world. I tried convincing here that I loved her and wasn't just looking for sex.

We were at it for over three hours before I regained my senses. By then she was already conforming to my lies and looked really receptive. She was looking for more assurances of love and commitment from my side and how I will always be there in her financial distress.

Anyways, like I said, I came back to my senses, I told her that I wasn't interested any longer and that she could go. I also told her that this marked the end of our friendship.
Even though she hesitated and said use would think about it and give me a reply tomorrow, I told her not to bother anymore.

The truth is, I am at the moment not interested in being in a relationship of any kind with anybody. I was only telling her all that to make her compliant to my sexual advances.

In retrospect, I feel very foolish for spending such amount of time (three hours) on an unproductive venture and for basically begging her to be with me (even though I didn't mean it). The time would have also been better utilized my me in preparing for the pharmacognosy test I just finished writing this morning.

I have read time and time again from caveadullam and others here how it was foolish to prioritize women over your goals or place them on a pedestal. Also on how self respect, self control etc were very important for a man.
I spent time yesterday telling her a lot of rubbish that I shouldn't have said. Even when I had a test to prepare for, my urge for sex trumped my seemingly RedPill nature.

I feel so sad, does it mean that all the stuff I've been reading here are not impacting on me? Why did they all fly through the window yesterday? I pray I do well in the test. That'll be my only recompense. cry

THE TRUTH is , you won't fall victim next time.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:06am On May 16, 2021
DAY 136, REDPILL 2021

Who leads when all are scared of what's beyond? Father!

Who is the nexus between light and darkness? Father!

Who puts his life for the benefits of the whole and those yet unborn? Father!

Who brings out the light in the juveniles by leveraging their darkness for good? Father!

Who makes daughters and sons to illuminate their internal beauty? Father!

Who safeguard from the foes? Father!

Who stands in the midst of the storm to bring warmth to those below? Father!

Who brings out smile in others when he cries? Father!

Who is the stronghold, pillar and strength of civilization? Father!

Authority: Appreciate men. Positive masculinity: the key to sound progression.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:10am On May 16, 2021
By making women our legal and social equals without them being our rational and ethical equals, we have upset the balance between leader and follower, captain and first mate, and left ourselves susceptible to the whims of women via mordern day gynocentrism , allowing women these and power has held society to ransom and enslaved men in the process conditioning us to serve the Feminine imperative narrative even if it's to our detriment, making us feel guilty for our innate Biological masculine nature and redefining it to advance the femcentric agenda, worshipping and pedestalizing women has become the norms of the day as the society is filled up with Simps and Betas who don't know their worth and are all heavily ego-invested in the system that debased them,some advocate for return to Patriachy, some believe in having an Alpha's frame, some say spin plates as a way of living, some believe in MGTOW, regardless of the path you choose , never forget,

Society doesn't give a fvck
Women don't give a fvck
Men( betas) don't give a fvck

You are alone in these cold world but remember make yourself your mental point of origin and work from a enlightenment self interest viewpoint ,do it not for anybody but for just you, become better everyday, grow everyday

Focus on yourself bro

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 8:33am On May 16, 2021
Hello, World...

Being "Yourself" isn't necessarily a good advice. Sometimes, "Yourself" sucks, which is why there is a constant need for you to improve yourself and if you're not there yet, pretend to be the best possible version you can envision. Kinda like, play the part, act the role until it actually becomes you.

I am an introvert and sometimes I have little episodes of panic attacks and social anxiety, however, it is impossible for anyone on the outside looking in to know this, as I always know how to play my part in any social setting. A million dollar smile here, a mind blowing compliment there, lots of witty banter, a swaggalicious walk, smouldering gaze that makes the ladies uncomfortable, etc.

How could anyone believe that the specimen I have presented to the fore doesn't have his shìt together and isn't worth being around?

Authority: Don't be Yourself. Be better! Play the role and become the character.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:14am On May 16, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 136, REDPILL 2021

Who leads when all are scared of what's beyond? Father!

Who is the nexus between light and darkness? Father!

Who puts his life for the benefits of the whole and those yet unborn? Father!

Who brings out the light in the juveniles by leveraging their darkness for good? Father!

Who makes daughters and sons to illuminate their internal beauty? Father!

Who safeguard from the foes? Father!

Who stands in the midst of the storm to bring warmth to those below? Father!

Who brings out smile in others when he cries? Father!

Who is the stronghold, pillar and strength of civilization? Father!

Authority: Appreciate men. Positive masculinity: the key to sound progression.

Pure Gold
#SINGLEFATHERHOOD cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:24am On May 16, 2021
SOZINN:

Pure Gold
#SINGLEFATHERHOOD cool

A home without a father is like a house without a roof!

A home without a mother has lose its warmth!

Children that grow under the auspices of their parents(father and mother) are four times more likely to succeed in life than children that grow under a single parenthood. XX and XY juveniles are just too tasking, if you're not ready for them don't go near them. They're pure and pristine. Only those that can meet them at their demands, understand their nature, check them and have sole authority over them can lead them. No wonder women and children are beneath men, because it takes a strong virile figure to coach women and children to triumph.

Life's full of compromises and sacrifices, you can't have your cake and eat it.

Thanks.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WittyLad(m): 11:19am On May 16, 2021
Jeremani:

Am i at fault?

@1st bolded: from all I've learnt so far, In my own Opinion. As giving attention is precious(expensive) to a man, so is Giving sex precious(expensive) to a lady. The two gives this as a natural sacrifice, every lady is aware of this, that's why they don't give sex freely until the guy in question has reciprocated with enough attention to her(only a 403 would give sex freely without commitment from the guy)
So in summary, the only way you could have made her value your attention is by making her pay with her own precious value too (giving you sex).. if she can't pay back(give sex)especially when you agree that she doesn't pay back,then She sees you as a weak man in her subconscious...
As money = Value (for commodity in the general market)
So is Men giving Attention = Value (for commitment) in the men's world
Then Women giving sex = value (for commitment) in the women's world.

SPEND YOUR ATTENTION WISELY: INVEST YOUR ATTENTION INTO LIFE BUILDING STUFFS
#Witty

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:26pm On May 16, 2021
Raising a child alone can be arduous but if you are determined, you will achieve success. There are a lot of factors to take into consideration when discussing parenting.
A child bred from single parenthood will have a harder childhood no doubt but it all depends on what the child decides to do with it when he/she is of age. Some have made godawful decisions, while some have used that vexation as a source of inspiration and have achieved much more than what the society expects of them.
We can argue that the environment plays a substantial role in shaping the life of a child. Someone even said it takes a whole environment to raise a child. True, but are we going to question the fact that many great people we know today are from "the streets" as some of us would refer.
Many families you see are heading into single parenthood, either through separation or even death.
Heaven forfend, should you find yourself in that kind of situation. What would be your terminal resolution?
That aside.
I believe it's up to you and what you can create, (as a single parent your child can be bequeathed with more resources to face the journey of life than most children from conventional homes. Like what we see today). You can believe in your his/her potential or you can believe the society's prediction and statistics.
I respect your opinion @CaveAdullam.
But who go make am go make am.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:59pm On May 16, 2021
Na who no get work, Dy go round Dy find who to save
I'll never save a hoes, never

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2021
Don't Make Everything Be About A Woman

Brothers, you'd agree with me that this message is very needed.

I see too many guys complain, and make women the centre of their focus 24/7. I'd encourage everyone to constantly see the redpill as beyond women - my first contact with TRP was for the sake of dumping naivety, facing what is real and self improvement.

You should be renting healthy mental space in her head, not the reverse.

If you're well under 35 or know you need to be somewhere but haven't gotten there, get your mind tight, body right, image intact and purpose on point.

This doesn't mean you can't talk about women, just make sure some woman isn't eating you up mentally. Stay blessed.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by gokesoye: 5:09pm On May 16, 2021
gokesoye:
I bleeped up last weekend. I just got a new job. We are still on the training level for the job. My girlfriend is about to go for Nysc Soo she complained of not having enough to buy things for Nysc camp which is genuine. I was paid my training allowance last week Friday. I gave her some money and she went to buy things for nysc the next day. After I sent her the money, She couldnt even give me a call, She only texted me on Whatsapp which got me angry. When she visited me on Sunday, I had to collect some money from my friends to host her. I initiated sex, She said no. Later in the night,We chatted on WhatsApp and I told her about how she is misbehaving, She turned everything over my head and start blaming me. Now I have to struggle over the week to go to work borrowing money from friends yet the person who made me broke is still blaming me. This redpill thread over the week have brought me back to my senses. A mutual friend is having a party today, She will be there and I am about to give her the biggest shocker of her life.
. Update: She didn't attend the party. I dumped her pretty ass on whatsapp

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremani: 5:55pm On May 16, 2021
WittyLad:

@1st bolded: from all I've learnt so far, In my own Opinion. As giving attention is precious(expensive) to a man, so is Giving sex precious(expensive) to a lady. The two gives this as a natural sacrifice, every lady is aware of this, that's why they don't give sex freely until the guy in question has reciprocated with enough attention to her(only a 403 would give sex freely without commitment from the guy)
So in summary, the only way you could have made her value your attention is by making her pay with her own precious value too (giving you sex).. if she can't pay back(give sex)especially when you agree that she doesn't pay back,then She sees you as a weak man in her subconscious
Thanks bro,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 7:25pm On May 16, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Don't Make Everything Be About A Woman

Brothers, you'd agree with me that this message is very needed.

I see too many guys complain, and make women the centre of their focus 24/7. I'd encourage everyone to constantly see the redpill as beyond women - my first contact with TRP was for the sake of dumping naivety, facing what is real and self improvement.

You should be renting healthy mental space in her head, not the reverse.

If you're well under 35 or know you need to be somewhere but haven't gotten there, get your mind tight, body right, image intact and purpose on point.

This doesn't mean you can't talk about women, just make sure some woman isn't eating you up mentally. Stay blessed.
Bro now this is what am talking about. You just describe me.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:48pm On May 16, 2021
gokesoye:
. Update: She didn't attend the party. I dumped her pretty ass on whatsapp
Ok...any feedback?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2021
DONT FALL IN LOVE WITH A WOMAN FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR GRIND LET YOUR GRIND BE THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU Bleep WITH A WOMAN YOU EJACULATE BUT WHEN YOU Bleep WITH YOUR GRIND YOU GET RICH

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:56pm On May 16, 2021
Two simps in the romance section are fùcking themselves up because of a woman.

https://www.nairaland.com/6554268/it-brutal-fight-me-best#101710730

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:05pm On May 16, 2021
one ended up in a wheel chair grin

Martinez39s:
Two simps in the romance section are fùcking themselves up because of a woman.

https://www.nairaland.com/6554268/it-brutal-fight-me-best#101710730

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2021
MJBOLT:
one ended up in a wheel chair grin

Why are you this wicked naaaa?

Why u go do laugh am naaaa? He is in a bad place o.

Funny thing is, he messed up too. Both of them are guilty

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:25pm On May 16, 2021
luminouz:

Why are you this wicked naaaa?

Why u go do laugh am naaaa? He is in a bad place o.

Funny thing is, he messed up too. Both of them are guilty
BOTH OF THEM ARE A SHAME TO THE WORLD.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:43am On May 17, 2021
Martinez39s:
BOTH OF THEM ARE A SHAME TO THE WORLD.
I can't imagine sleeping with even my friend's ex,not to talk of his GF, no matter how whorish she is.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.