Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2751531 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Moneysoldier007(m): 3:11am On May 17, 2021
waywardpikin:

This!!! @ bolded

This is why I'm a big proponent of sometimes doing unto others as they do unto you. Nobody be mumu. This act has a very potent brain factory resetting effect. Now, the two of you will play this game of back and forth for a while. Whenever she brings her troublesome self to your side trying to bill you or whatever, tell her very casually that you can only do her well if she comes to your house and collects one nice doggìe sharp sharp (gesticulate with a ridiculous seriousness), that if she collects one doggìe from you like this lasan! her life will never remain the same. Attempt to wrap your hands around her waist as you're jonsing your jonsing. Sometimes, she'll let you wrap your arms around her and pull her close, almost to the point that you could almost kiss her, other times, she will run away without letting you touch her. Laugh when she does.

You'll keep doing that until one day, she'll shock you with her response loooool. Maybe you'll be the one who would run away then cos you may be shocked how shìt just got very real, very quickly. Her pùssy is doing her tanyayayayayayayayayayayayayaayayayaya. It is turninonitsown such that even she doesn't understand what is happening to her.

She wanted to show you pepper, but you turned the table on her by "doing it best", which really is the only way to show her the futility of her transparent efforts to cow you into submission. The only caveat is that you must be classy and innocent about your doings so that if there ever comes a time when the matter is being tabled, you come out looking pristine with a halo hanging over your head with your intended target likely apologizing for her indiscretions, at which point she is very malleable and compliant to your whims. This expressly means that when you see her you don't suddenly start frowning your face. No way!

You simply act like she doesn't exist...

Can you see a ghost? The answer is no.

It doesn't exist. It she doesn't matter.

In the 48 laws of Power this act is called The Mirror Effect. Excerpts below:

Disarm and Infuriate with the Mirror Effect

"The mirror reflects reality, but it is also the perfect tool for deception: When you mirror your enemies, doing exactly as they do, they cannot figure out your strategy. The Mirror Effect mocks and humiliates them, making them overreact. By holding up a mirror to their psyches, you seduce them with the illusion that you share their values; by holding up a mirror to their actions, you teach them a lesson. Few can resist the power of the Mirror Effect.”

You've got her so far out of her comfort zone with The Mirror Effect that she doesn't even know it. She's trying to chase you down but she's also trying very hard to hold herself back, dying to figure you out, you who dared to say no without thinking twice. The thing dey bust their head die and na one of my favourite styles wey I dey use enter girls especially the ones wey stubborn well well. Their father left nyansh there. Me sef I stubborn die o, but with a bit of cunning.

End of post.

Footnote: Apparently I have been writing this reply for days now lol... It was @ moneysoldier007's birthday over the weekend, so that bottle of Jack Daniel spiralled into a haze of debauchery from which I am yet to fully recover, and I still have to go to work too. But as I don commit myself I must finish what I started o, hence this post. Moneysoldier007, when you get to see this, this is me wishing you a very happy birthday - again! More life, more wins, more funds!

I believe we are a community, and I have a feeling that maybe one day, all of us might link up or something. Or some of us at least. I really appreciate all of you. Even with all the disagreements, issues are hashed out with civility and respect for one another. Laslas, there is still a thing or two we can all learn from one another.

This is our SAFE SPACE. And any threat to it in terms of trolling, or use of foul and vulgar language will be met with extreme hostility. Una sabi me already na. I want this to be a place where anyone can come in and ask genuine, heart-felt, even existential-crisis level type of questions without fear of being mocked, insulted, or castigated. In summary, this is me saying that you guys are all awesome. All of us. The love and vibe here is great.

Some of you might not like this, but I took the liberty of sharing a picture we took at Oniru on Sunday, and even then I was still trying to keep up with this thread but omo shayo na baśtard lol. I blurred out @ moneysoldier007's face as he may not be comfortable with this, but that's me on the far right. I captioned the photo:

Tony Montana up in this b!tch!

It's a blink and you'll miss it kind of thing. Oops!

With plenty of love,

XOXO,

Wayward Pikin.

My brother, my padi, my blood, I am just seeing this, I took one long break like that especially during that Glucose serere. I appreciate it man from my heart ♥, twas mad fun we had on the 9th.

I don carry my jonsing comeback, make I drop some nuggets wey I dey write anytime I roll my kpoli and talk to the spiritual.

My heart never left this thread, Redpill is our one and only true love, know this and know peace my niggas.

Thanks for the birthday wishes once more.

My people I trowey salute.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Moneysoldier007(m): 3:25am On May 17, 2021
If you are a woman and you are a part my life yet not being a better version of yourself daily, please walk away cos it means I ain't good for you and am bad for your health.

Rule no 1 on Giving: Do not give what you are not willing to loose or let go.

Some babes be like,

"What are you always feeling like, you're so full of yourself "

Bitch , am I supposed to be full of you?

Money doesn't just buy you a better life, better food, better cars, better pussy but it makes you a better person. Any other opinion shove it down your ass

I don't like women's way, talk it, how's it doing you?

You are connected to your bank account. The more the money the longer the leash on your chain

A man with change in his pocket and a good dick is a double edged sword aka two in one. She clings to him tight cos she knows she's won herself a man of a Lottery.

You have to be good at stage one before advancing to the next stage.

With betrayal comes punishment or consequences.

I show these bitches out here no emotions cos once you do the next thing they try to do is to walk right over you, like a battle they've conquered

Happiness comes and goes but what if you filled your life with things that matter??.

I don't wanna have to ask you how you feel about me, I want to see it, feel it and understand it. If not...

My happiness is tied to money cos how can I not be able to give myself the fucking basic things that I want?, like how?

Connected to everything and attached to nothing

Whoever does not give me money cannot give me headache.

There's nothing new at the back for you, move forward.

Never be too greedy cos the minute you do that , you present your weakness and loose your advantage. KEEP YOUR ADVANTAGE INTACT!.

Disappear and level up in private.

The day you realize women always have options on standby, whether in a monogamous relationship or not is the day you'll begin to do better as a man by focusing more on yourself.

Bitches fail to realize if you ain't adding meaning to his peaceful life, you need a job and not a fucking relationship.

You dey promise person daughter say make she no worry you go make her happy,
My brother, you don provide yourself with the basic things of life first ?, ARE YOU HAPPY?

Abobi focus.

Niggas fail to realize they can't find true happiness in any woman or anyone if you can't first find happiness alone. Afterwards select who you want to share it with. Now you allow the bitch do whatever she wants cos you're UNBOTHERED.

I can only loose what I let myself loose but if it's going to inconvenience me or hurt my pocket then it ain't happening. I love myself too much now to put others first

LOVE, if only love cud get the job done, y'all will not be bleeped up.

So be with someone who makes you level up, adds value to your life or helps you grow. It ain't that then it ain't worth it.

When things go south, you let yourself get hurt cos you knew better the whole dammnnnnnnnn time that "LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH".

I like what I like, I like who I like, I want what I want.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:12am On May 17, 2021
DAY 137, REDPILL 2021

You're not what she concluded of few minutes ago. If she rejects your advances, fine, move ahead.

Persuading at the moment might win her and bring temporary enjoyment but it will end in her resenting you at the end.

Authority: have an abundance mindset.

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2021
Beardedviking:

The hard truth about the so called redpill would be revealed naturally only if you let your beard grow...There are mysteries behind beards people dont know. Practice red pill and dont av a wicked beard to match and see how you will be seen. Money can't buy some knowledge in life some are stored in your beard
You must be a beard gang. Lol

What about me way dey struggle to grow common goatie?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WittyLad(m): 10:53am On May 17, 2021
Martinez39s:
Two simps in the romance section are fùcking themselves up because of a woman.

https://www.nairaland.com/6554268/it-brutal-fight-me-best#101710730

I suspect that the story may be fake, tho it would make other hard heartened guys to see how immature and foolish it is to fight or kill someone over your cheating girlfriend.. check the hard heartened guy's moniker. It reads "nobody". This "nobody" looks like scam account to me, we have him on this thread too(always impersonating),then he would change the moniker later. He did the same on iLegend's thread too and Dating Drill thread by hardon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:52am On May 17, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Kings, improve more on your frame and TRP knowledge by reading, learning and practicing more ostensibly. F^ck these boredom of hecklers.

Argument is like pushing infinite number of boulders up an infinite number of hills. Don't waste your time, data and calories on it. Avoid useless online arguments. It doesn't pay; it is donkeywork.

Ignore these (f) and (m) simping monikers and they will obviously become reticent.

If you want to die, die. AWALT(ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT). None is free from their solipsistic hypergamous manipulative nature.

Last post on this once beautiful thread, maybe until GLYCOLYSISS comes back.

Ubunja, Martinez39s, Skepticus, Regex......Welldone!

Long live TRP!
You shouldn't give in to detailers. You'd be giving them exactly what they want.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Orpazpjr: 5:43pm On May 17, 2021
Kellzzyy:

I've been friends with a certain girl for for quite some time. I invited her over yesterday evening. I initiated sex, she refused. I then had to recourse to 'lamba', telling her all sorts of romantic rubbish and how I loved her more than any other thing in the world. I tried convincing here that I loved her and wasn't just looking for sex.

We were at it for over three hours before I regained my senses. By then she was already conforming to my lies and looked really receptive. She was looking for more assurances of love and commitment from my side and how I will always be there in her financial distress.

Anyways, like I said, I came back to my senses, I told her that I wasn't interested any longer and that she could go. I also told her that this marked the end of our friendship.
Even though she hesitated and said use would think about it and give me a reply tomorrow, I told her not to bother anymore.

The truth is, I am at the moment not interested in being in a relationship of any kind with anybody. I was only telling her all that to make her compliant to my sexual advances.

In retrospect, I feel very foolish for spending such amount of time (three hours) on an unproductive venture and for basically begging her to be with me (even though I didn't mean it). The time would have also been better utilized my me in preparing for the pharmacognosy test I just finished writing this morning.

I have read time and time again from caveadullam and others here how it was foolish to prioritize women over your goals or place them on a pedestal. Also on how self respect, self control etc were very important for a man.

I spent time yesterday telling her a lot of rubbish that I shouldn't have said. Even when I had a test to prepare for, my urge for sex trumped my seemingly RedPill nature.

I feel so sad, does it mean that all the stuff I've been reading here are not impacting on me? Why did they all fly through the window yesterday? I pray I do well in the test. That'll be my only recompense. cry

And "I came back to my senses" line will always be gold my nigga!! Danm he cracked me

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Orpazpjr: 5:59pm On May 17, 2021
Rozcol:
I'm laughing so hard here I'm sure you are not alone in this plus the so-called advisers,anyways I can coach or give you tips on how to easily pass the Pharmacognosy,Pharmacology and the rest but only on DM,that's my field of study too and probably your senior.But you may choose not to be humble by ignoring this because I'm a pest here and antiredpill.lol

Woah... This is why we have threads line this because we never know who is behind the monikers.. hope you guys bond afterwards and form a professional friendship from then on...

Blessings to the game!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2021
Orpazpjr:

Woah... This is why we have threads line this because we never know who is behind the monikers.. hope you guys bond afterwards and form a professional friendship from then on...

Blessings to the game!

Which yeye professional friendship? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 17, 2021
luminouz:

Which yeye professional friendship? cheesy
It's ideological difference mate. They can bond and maybe the "stronger" one converts the other into his fold. grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brayss(m): 7:29pm On May 17, 2021
---Pussy isn't a yardstick. Pussy isn't a milestone. Pussy isn't an achievement. Pussy is a commodity. Like potatoes. If you're hungry, you want a potato. If you're h*rny, you want pussy. You get as much as you want, of the kind you want, with the variety you want, then you fucking stop until the itch comes back. The meaning of life will never be found inside a vagina. Self-respect will never be found inside a vagina. A sense of purpose and identity will never be found inside a vagina. Happiness will never be found inside a vagina. The only things you will find there are temporary pleasure, and temporary release from your sexual appetites.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:47pm On May 17, 2021
Martinez39s:
Two simps in the romance section are fùcking themselves up because of a woman.

https://www.nairaland.com/6554268/it-brutal-fight-me-best#101710730

If I was present at the time, I would have slipped two knives under. Just to make it interesting.
Now someone ended up in a wheelchair. �
He could have been somewhere better.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:19pm On May 17, 2021
SOZINN:

If I was present at the time, I would have slipped two knives under. Just to make it interesting.
Now someone ended up in a wheelchair. �
He could have been somewhere better.

Better or worse? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 9:40pm On May 17, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 137, REDPILL 2021

You're not what she concluded of few minutes ago. If she rejects your advances, fine, move ahead.

Persuading at the moment might win her and bring temporary enjoyment but it will end in her resenting you at the end.

Authority: have an abundance mindset.

This reminds of yesterday..walked up to this chic cos i had seen her couple of times that same day..took permission from the nigga she was seated with tho she isn't his gf cos he was with his own woman but dey sat togeda..mama say she no fit stand up when her friends try to whine she wan stand I tell to forget..d nigga ran after me I tell am sat I no fit again o cos her time has passed..say him go pass me the girl number I refused say lai lai I don't do shit like that make him forget

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:31am On May 18, 2021
Peaceyw:

Rollo tomassi talked about it in his latest book, rational male religion. After reading that book, I felt that there was no hope again,No matter what, men will still lose. Then when I read the post of ubunja about shadow sexual world, that hopelessness came again. I just told myself I will Stive to reach the top 20% of alpha men. Betas they suffer Gan
Every game has its rules. As long as you play the game according to the rules you're given then you have nothing to worry about. Problem is most guys here are unteachable and refuse to do as they're told. And they'll meet with the same roadblocks and headaches they've been meeting since secondary school. Go up and down this thread and see the anger and bitterness and total negativity about women. Some posts here are so negative you wonder if the poster is even interested in meeting women. It's not how it should be. If you hate women then women will hate you. And your headaches won't stop.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ade4dayo70(m): 1:53am On May 18, 2021
ubunja:

Every game has its rules. As long as you play the game according to the rules you're given then you have nothing to worry about. Problem is most guys here are unteachable and refuse to do as they're told. And they'll meet with the same roadblocks and headaches they've been meeting since secondary school. Go up and down this thread and see the anger and bitterness and total negativity about women. Some posts here are so negative you wonder if the poster is even interested in meeting women. It's not how it should be. If you hate women then women will hate you. And your headaches won't stop.

Fact!

Kings, treat everybody with love and respect and you'll be seen as a god.

Hatred is a burden to your heart sef, it breeds negative vibez. Stay Positive Always!

Don't be vulnerable to compromise your core traditional values for some low value folks. Be diplomatic but principled when dealing with people.

As for me, you qualify as a living creature to benefit from my selfless service to humanity and nature.
My priority to impact the human race positively through my lifetime remain unperturbed.

Ire oo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:25am On May 18, 2021
Feminist are hoes who wasted their youths sleeping around like men thinking that since they are equal to men, then they should be no consequences , and also men are fuvking around like them, we all should be held to the same societal standards, but they fail to take into account their Biological limitations and Hypergamous natures

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:27am On May 18, 2021
The reasons why Nigerian women have ego is because many guys give them attention due to scarcity mindset, instead of them spinning plates ( randomly in a strategic manner getting different girls contacts and forming relationships with them sexual or not , the more the plenty (quantity)options,the greater the probability of finding quality options

Don't let yourself be trapped in love with the one, there is no one my brother there are plenty options for you , don't be fooled , you are demeaning yourself, your commitment is valuable to women like the way you value sex

Don't trade your attention for any woman , your time is valuable , focus on your goals,create multiple income streams via owning assets, value personal development and self education, maintain healthy lifestyle, be physically fits, these girls you are pursuing now are not worth it

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:32am On May 18, 2021
DAY 138, REDPILL 2021

I don't know who needs to hear this: that #10,000 you're saving on a special date by the end of the semester ought to be used for your personal welfare. At least with it, you can buy a book, a shirt, a trouser, a body spray, good meat.

Authority: yourself first.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:33am On May 18, 2021
The male ego is driven by recognition, attention, and action. Men are assumed to be more active beings who do important things (such as political leaders, soldiers, scientists, etc.) and who are deserving of attention by others. In this vision of the male ego, men are driven by their physical strength, sex drive, and evolutionary biology as competitors for female attention to be competitive, to strive for greatness and power, and to avoid showing any emotion and weakness. For example, in most Nigeria communities, the male gender role is typically understood and described in active as opposed to passive terms. Men are courageous, strong, competitive, independent, and stable (in contrast, women are passive, emotional, weak, and more socially-oriented). To give another example, men in many communities in Nigeria are expected to avoid showing emotion. Remember the old saying "boys don't cry?" Instead, men are supposed to be macho and strong in the face of personal challenges, such as loss, grief, and sadness

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:46am On May 18, 2021
Ade4dayo70:

Fact!

Kings, treat everybody with love and respect and you'll be seen as a god.

Hatred is a burden to your heart sef, it breeds negative vibez. Stay Positive Always!

Don't be vulnerable to compromise your core traditional values for some low value folks. Be diplomatic but principled when dealing with people.

As for me, you qualify as a living creature to benefit from my selfless service to humanity and nature.
My priority to impact the human race positively through my lifetime remain unperturbed.

Ire oo.
yes. Guys are mistaking INDIFFERENCE for Hatred. Don't hate instead deal with women as if you don't have emotions.

I like to think of women as bees. They can sting like hell but they also produce honey. You can harvest the honey safely if you learn the tricks of it. Same with women.

If women are stinging you're doing it wrong.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:57am On May 18, 2021
Feminism which believes in either gender equality or female supremacism (depending
on which niche of feminism you’re looking at), The Red Pill rejects that women are equal or
supreme to men, it believes traditional gender roles were the optimum roles for raising a
family and continuing the genetic lineage of the species. It believes women need men to take
charge, to bear the burden of responsibility and essentially “man up”, though not “man up”
in the way feminists use the term to shame men, but in the essential essence that men need
guidance which they’re not getting and that they need to overcome the effects of feminism
by rejecting it, improving themselves and ultimately rising above it.
On the self-improvement front, The Red Pill philosophy advocates fitness, being physically
healthy and in shape, in order to teach discipline and a sense of self-worth (it’s evident from
people who have only just turned up in the community that a lack of self-worth is often
endemic in men who have yet to “take the pill.”) The mantra of the philosophy is “to build
value” in order to respect yourself and get respect from those around you.

Taboo for me as a Redpillers
Hoes
Feminist
Single mothers
Old unmarried women
Career driven masculine women
Baby Mama's
Divorcees
Daughters of single Mama's
Ladies with high body counts

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ade4dayo70(m): 7:34am On May 18, 2021
ubunja:
yes. Guys are mistaking INDIFFERENCE for Hatred. Don't hate instead deal with women as if you don't have emotions.

I like to think of women as bees. They can sting like hell but they also produce honey. You can harvest the honey safely if you learn the tricks of it. Same with women.

If women are stinging you're doing it wrong.

Your facts are valid always!

It's quite sad that our modern men are void of discipline, logical mindset, and full of misplaced priorities.

Our lack of healthy diet and lifestyle has ruined us so bad. A society with poor wellness routine breed weaklings. Lot of junk foods everywhere, resulting to a deteriorated health condition. You see our men these days taking pride in pot bellies as a sign of good health and wealth...nonsense!

Quality Education is the solution!...and I confidently say that our ancestors had the best education in respect to health, lifestyle, economy, and lot more.
The colonials only came with formalities to distabilize our golden heritage.

Our forefathers portrayed patriachy at best in those days with little resources.

We need to go back to the drawing board and make necessary amendment.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ogbotobo77(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2021
Y'all should check out fresh&fit podcast on youtube

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:30am On May 18, 2021
ubunja:

You should understand that some part of the red pill are not meant to go mainstream or be exposed to a lot of men. It's like placing pearls before swines. It either irritates them, confuse them as they don't know what to do with it. Understanding the nuances of sexual attraction in the modern dating scene, eliminating the trick mentality and the mastery of sexual discipline is one I've noticed that it's a bit difficult to internalize by a lot of men.

In my opinion, this thread has progressed so far making it obvious that a lot of men are getting the basic knowledge associated with the red pill. However, we still have some dudes who seem like they are hopelessly stuck in the rage stage of the red pill, perpetual male victimhood and appear comfortable with it. It's a matter of time. They will outgrow it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:39am On May 18, 2021
ubunja:

I use to misunderstand you but not anymore as lady bukatyne asked me to go and read through all your posts and I now understand what you stand for and on a brighter light it kind of encourages women to work hard to be independent and not be a leech or use their manipulative power against men but you see most of your people (redpillers) here,bitterness has taken the better part of them,soooooo bitter and cold I begin to wonder the kind of life they live outside here.Anderson takes the lead in this bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:45am On May 18, 2021
ubunja:

Exactly what I've been trying to point out to them but they see me as an enemy, like I always dish it out to them here redpill will begin to make sense when they are able to separate bitterness from what it really stands for,most of your boys are filled up with so much anger and bitterness at its extreme.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 8:46am On May 18, 2021
ubunja:

Noted, thanks for the advise

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 9:09am On May 18, 2021
Thank God for some of the recent posts beginning to surface here.

I have unplugged recently and have been trying to live a 'redpilled' life. Thankfully, I still have a long way to go because I'm just 16 but that's not relevant.

I've read almost all the major books, from Rollo's Rationale Male to Sperm Wars by Robin Baker and even The Manipulated Man. I've made some mistakes in secondary school due to simping (maybe I'll talk about that in future) but I'm glad I've discovered the Redpill because now I see things differently and it's very beneficial to me.

One thing I noticed about most redpill threads and forums, especially Nigerian ones, is that when some people talk about women, they tend to take a misogynistic tone. I understand that we live in a fem-centric society and we have been socially conditioned unconsciously to behave in an un-masculine manner (simping) but we have to understand that we don't have to hate women because of that.

Women are still human beings and despite their nature and mannerisms they also have been affected by the societal state too. Handling them requires care and diplomacy because they are herd creatures and they are prepared to support each other despite the party at fault. In certain times in the past, men have been the gender with the most advantage and that favored us but now in this society, we are the disadvantaged ones. Now, I'm not going to suggest that I'm in support of this society we find ourselves in or are gradually finding ourselves in but my point is that to override this and try to create a favorable society for everyone, we need change.

When I read posts by people saying that they are traditionalists and patriarchs, I understand their point of view but personally, I don't believe that society can ever revert back to that phase in time because right now, everyone is exposed. In such times that some people talk about, the men were the pillars of society and everything revolved around them. Women believed (or were made to believe) that they were only useful in the kitchen, during sex or when they could contribute to a man's life. In other words, they were seen as inferior creatures and since the world then relied on the physicality and brute strength of men, the women were sidelined. They had to survive through their cunning and psychological prowess (Seduction comes into play, take Cleopatra for instance).

However, the world has changed vastly and now a man's success in life is not measured by strength but by intelligence which is an area that women can challenge men equally and even surpass some. Technology has leveled that plane for the genders. So, I don't think that patriarchy can truly be reincarnated, an exception may be in religious states and countries but with time, western influence will slowly corrupt their ideals. Women now KNOW that they can be a man's equal if they dedicate themselves to it (intellectually of course).

My point then is that men should not hate women and see them as inferiors, but they should try to level the plane field and make women around them see them as superiors (I hope I'm understood here). True patriarchy cannot come back to the world and the sooner we appreciate that truth, the better we can seek to improve on the areas of life we can actually control. In the 48 laws of power, Robert Greene made a statement that reform/change is something to be done gradually and not with force. If you want to change the way things are, diplomacy and subtlety should be incorporated. When I read about posts and see WhatsApp messages about men forcing the redpill on their girlfriends, I actually smile because I understand Robert Greene.

Your girlfriend, sister or any girl/woman out there will not accept your redpill truths if you shove it down their necks or forced it upon them. On the other hand, if you talk to a female and try to engage her intellectually and make her see your point. Even if she doesn't like it, she will be forced to accept that it is true. And to be honest, why should they accept it? They have been in "bondage" and have recently seen the light so they will want to embrace that "light". Another thing I feel we should all learn is looking at things from both perspectives. Don't always see things your own way, but try to see how it affects others and why they will likely reject your stance.

Take a cue from feminism, it didn't force itself on men but it slowly seeped into the societal fabrics until we were forced to accept it. I don't believe we should hate women or treat them as inferiors but we should make them believe that we are superior and accept us rather than being forced to. I also feel that we should strive to make a society where there is an equal advantage for everyone, not one where men are confined by gynocentric laws and all that( This sounds weird because I don't believe in true equalism but.... I hope I'm understood, that's all).

However, this is what I think and we are all entitled to our own thoughts.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:21am On May 18, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

I have unplugged recently and have been trying to live a 'redpilled' life. Thankfully, I still have a long way to go because I'm just 16 but that's not relevant.

I've read almost all the major books, from Rollo's Rationale Male to Sperm Wars by Robin Baker and even The Manipulated Man. I've made some mistakes in secondary school due to simping (maybe I'll talk about that in future) but I'm glad I've discovered the Redpill because now I see things differently and it's very beneficial to me.

One thing I noticed about most redpill threads and forums, especially Nigerian ones, is that when some people talk about women, they tend to take a misogynistic tone. I understand that we live in a fem-centric society and we have been socially conditioned unconsciously to behave in an un-masculine manner (simping) but we have to understand that we don't have to hate women because of that.

Women are still human beings and despite their nature and mannerisms they also have been affected by the societal state too. Handling them requires care and diplomacy because they are herd creatures and they are prepared to support each other despite the party at fault. In certain times in the past, men have been the gender with the most advantage and that favored us but now in this society, we are the disadvantaged ones. Now, I'm not going to suggest that I'm in support of this society we find ourselves in or are gradually finding ourselves in but my point is that to override this and try to create a favorable society for everyone, we need change.

When I read posts by people saying that they are traditionalists and patriarchs, I understand their point of view but personally, I don't believe that society can ever revert back to that phase in time because right now, everyone is exposed. In such times that some people talk about, the men were the pillars of society and everything revolved around them. Women believed (or were made to believe) that they were only useful in the kitchen, during sex or when they could contribute to a man's life. In other words, they were seen as inferior creatures and since the world then relied on the physicality and brute strength of men, the women were sidelined. They had to survive through their cunning and psychological prowess (Seduction comes into play, take Cleopatra for instance).

However, the world has changed vastly and now a man's success in life is not measured by strength but by intelligence which is an area that women can challenge men equally and even surpass some. Technology has leveled that plane for the genders. So, I don't think that patriarchy can truly be reincarnated, an exception may be in religious states and countries but with time, western influence will slowly corrupt their ideals. Women now KNOW that they can be a man's equal if they dedicate themselves to it (intellectually of course).

My point then is that men should not hate women and see them as inferiors, but they should try to level the plane field and make women around them see them as superiors (I hope I'm understood here). True patriarchy cannot come back to the world and the sooner we appreciate that truth, the better we can seek to improve on the areas of life we can actually control. In the 48 laws of power, Robert Greene made a statement that reform/change is something to be done gradually and not with force. If you want to change the way things are, diplomacy and subtlety should be incorporated. When I read about posts and see WhatsApp messages about men forcing the redpill on their girlfriends, I actually smile because I understand Robert Greene.

Your girlfriend, sister or any girl/woman out there will not accept your redpill truths if you shove it down their necks or forced it upon them. On the other hand, if you talk to a female and try to engage her intellectually and make her see your point. Even if she doesn't like it, she will be forced to accept that it is true. And to be honest, why should they accept it? They have been in "bondage" and have recently seen the light so they will want to embrace that "light". Another thing I feel we should all learn is looking at things from both perspectives. Don't always see things your own way, but try to see how it affects others and why they will likely reject your stance.

Take a cue from feminism, it didn't force itself on men but it slowly seeped into the societal fabrics until we were forced to accept it. I don't believe we should hate women or treat them as inferiors but we should make them believe that we are superior and accept us rather than being forced to. I also feel that we should strive to make a society where there is an equal advantage for everyone, not one where men are confined by gynocentric laws and all that( This sounds weird because I don't believe in true equalism but.... I hope I'm understood, that's all).

I liked your post ,you made so much sense.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrfizy(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

I've read almost all the major books,I'm from Rollo's Rationale Male to Sperm Wars by Robin Baker and even The Manipulated Man. I've made some mistakes in secondary school due to simping (maybe I'll talk about that in future) but I'm glad I've discovered the Redpill because now I see things differently and it's very beneficial to me.

Good thinking.It sounds like "mild feminism" .

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:27am On May 18, 2021
Sounds like feminism to me. Someone originated the feminism dogma to try and "open women's eyes to the truth" about male supremacism and oppression. Initially, women propagandized for equality and egalitarianism. But as time went on it turned into something else. It became a man-hating agenda. An avenue women used to express their deep revulsion for the opposite gender. Even the laws that their cries were able to effectuate, what did they do with it?
These days we see women abort male foetus due to this same hatred. Hash tags like "killallmen" making waves on social media.
Phoney charges everywhere, nobody is willing to give an ear to the male accused.
Now even some of the founding mothers of feminism have come out to deny this present day portrayal.

I'm not trying to say we will be able to achieve half of what feminism has done for women. But I don't want us to make the same mistakes they made. But just as there are some women who are not necessarily man haters but have decided not to have anything to do with men. There are also men who carry this as a form of personal thesis. The fact that some men choose not to apply your so called "game" to reap the rewards of numerous female copulation does not make them "woman haters". Maybe some of us are more focused on our goals and are not interested in meeting women to enjoy those benefits.

Maybe if we had respect for our fellow men's decisions we would not feel the need to burn calories contradicting ourselves. Funny how we call women distractions but refer to men who avoid them as bitter.

The red pill does not indoctrinate bitterness (by the true definition). I don't want us to make the same mistakes feminists made and are still making today.
That said, know the difference between true hatred and lack of interest.
Good day.

17 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: khreus(m), Oluwagbemiga20(m), Uptheante(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.