Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? (48921 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Btaipei(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2020
TAIWAN AND SWEDEN ANYTIME ANY DAY,BEAUTIFUL COUNTRIES WITH LOTS OF GOODIES

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by watchindelta(m): 7:26am On Aug 12, 2020
themaestro08:

You totally have no idea what you talking about man.

Do you live in the UK? Or are you regurgitating what you hear people saying?
I tired oh UK hv one of the must useless weather.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by cray91(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2020
you try. na you wise pass. ireland na dope coded place sha i feel you
Olamila:
Ireland or US
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Soljaboi44(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by kabukabu50(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
See them...they want to run to the morally debauched,"antichrist" sodomy loving countries sad

Antichrist really.

Do tell us,who even introduced Christianity to you?

Was it not White British men.

Mugu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Oman.. I have serious unfinished business there

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Netherlands, Norway, Finland and Bahamas.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by fergieboy: 7:28am On Aug 12, 2020
New Zealand

Can easily enter Australia
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by grammarian247(m): 7:30am On Aug 12, 2020
Deprofessional:
Australia any day. Just applied for my visa

Hello, bro, can I have a one on one chat with you. I am working on Australia visa, I need to take a "class" with you, Biko. 08038999587

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by mattfeuter(m): 7:30am On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and other dope Asia nation Anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
Although these Asia and Arab countries hardly give you time to reside but their money too long
Just go there do your dope shit shaperly and make your dope money..... imagine a day my client gave me 700 omani rial...it was when i got to the bank i realize 700 omani rial equal 720,000..which means one omani rial equal 1000 naira or more than..,...... damnnnnn..dope money...Arab money....

Ain't going to those overated dumb fuckkk countries like America, Canada and Uk

Oman is peaceful but super boringgggggggggg undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Majesticniyi(m): 7:30am On Aug 12, 2020
lexy2014:

Those Nigerians traveling out aren't interested in being d "richest Nigerians". They just want a better life for themselves & their families. By d way, d poorest Nigerians also live in Nigeria

When people say things like the richest Nigerians live in Nigeria, I ask them how many of the average Nigerians eventually get to be part of those 'richest' ones? It's like a circle that revolves around itself, few can break in. Where would the average Nigerian get the opportunity, job, contract etc that would make them break into that circle of the rich? If those of us that japa have the political or social wherewithal, we probably would stay...but since we dont and we would not involve ourselves in crime to get in, we left for places where we have fairly equal playing field to be the best we can be.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by lekspot01(m): 7:31am On Aug 12, 2020
lexy2014:

After u see Paris, what happens next?
He go die....
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Horlami247: 7:31am On Aug 12, 2020
Anywhere ooo, make e Sha be oversea
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Olatara(f): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2020
Kuwait because of their money
Switzerland to keep and enjoy the money.
I want to holiday in France and the Bahamas. cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by engela7(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2020
Kuwait City.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by doctore212(m): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2020
Afghanistan.

Many people don't that this country has the best Marijuana in the whole world. And is quite cheap.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 12, 2020
Bacteriologist:
1. Canada.

Pros; Polite people, Great liberal politicking, Strong and rapid growing economy. Immigration policy ensuring strong cultural diversity. Canada is the future.

Cons: Small population density, Harsh weather, difficulty getting a good job without "Canadian experience."

2. Seychelles

Pros: Visa Free, Well developed (according to African standards), Maritime environment, Vacation paradise (meet new people often).

Cons: Very small population, Prone to Tsunami due to climate change, Not a diverse or strong economy (over dependent on tourism).

3. UK

Pros: That English accent (lol!), Strong/Rigid economy, Better weather than the Americas (well most of it), EU passport (Brexit has changed that but proximity still makes it easier to move around other EU countries with relative ease).

Cons: Can't seem to find one for now except Brexit and Muslim invasion.

Funny you list cultural diversity as a pro for canada. But "Muslim invasion" as a con under UK.

Careful there, your Islamophobia is showing.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by kolade560: 7:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada, Switzerland
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by kabukabu50(m): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2020
I'm biased towards US because I'm here but the hustle never stops.

As for weather,honestly the US has the most diverse you can ask for cold winters in the North and midwest and very Sunny and hot in the South and Southwest.

Geographically even better when you consider the mountains,lakes,beaches and forests.

Wide variety of historical museums,wildlife preserves.

Assorted types of any entertainment for all ages.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by GingerBreadMan: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2020
GingerBreadMan:
The land of the free and the home of the brave ....
For me the choice is clear and is the only choice.
It is the most discussed country here on Nairaland too. grin
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Horlami247: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2020
nextstep:
To be frank... I will request that they give me the money instead. There's a lot of promise here, given the right funds. After 5 years, I can travel to any country of my choice, every year.

But seriously, the US remains one of the best places to be: with the right setup, you can make it most easily in the US.

Brotherly this is better

"Go abroad now, make money , after five years (if u wish)com back home" this place isn't promising.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Cradle007: 7:38am On Aug 12, 2020
Switzerland any day or probably the US
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Yankee101: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2020
This is very sad

Obviously even if you give people a blank check dem still no go develop their life

See the choices, unresearched and random

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by micflo28(m): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2020
South Korea
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by watchindelta(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2020
My Italy, second choice Canada, Ireland �� �.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Iceyjayz: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2020
Currently living in Dubai..

Seychelles

Luxembourg

Denmark

South Korea
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by GingerBreadMan: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2020
Ladycewhy:
In descending order;

Canada
Germany
Japan
Switzerland
USA USA USA USA USA USA
GingerBreadMan:

Speak the truth, that is the only country whose current and immediate past leader you know. In fact, with the other countries, you likely do not know who their current leaders are until you look it up grin
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Deehsar(m): 7:42am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Papacypaul(m): 7:42am On Aug 12, 2020
Sweden ,Norway .
Join my active Forsage team and together we earn
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by watchindelta(m): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2020
Yankee101:
This is very sad

Obviously even if you give people a blank check dem still no go develop their life

See the choices, unresearched and random
lol Naija wan just jakpa dey no care about research oh grin grin wety concern hungry man with soup without no meat.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Ogarexmas: 7:45am On Aug 12, 2020
Kuwait here I come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace / Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) / The Journey From Accra To Lagos By Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.