Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,625 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? (48920 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by GingerBreadMan: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2020
kabukabu50:
I'm biased towards US because I'm here but the hustle never stops....
GingerBreadMan:
Wise choice my friend.
Don’t mind the guys choosing Canada, UK or even UAE. I bet you NONE of them can even name the current and immediate past leaders of those countries but everyone knows Trump & Obama
USA USA USA
ALL THE WAY cool
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2020
GingerBreadMan:

what is this one saying? undecided
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by engrchykae(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2020
The greatest nation of heroes,I will go to Biafra
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by marvin906(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2020
Japan
Taiwan
south Korea..
Singapore but the place is mad expensive to live in..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by GingerBreadMan: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2020
Ladycewhy:
what is this one saying? undecided
GingerBreadMan:
Exactly - you do not even know who the leaders are of those countries ... go ahead and look it up now my dear
But you know Trump & Obama in your sleep cheesy
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:48am On Aug 12, 2020
GingerBreadMan:
so how does that relate to the topic? undecided.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by mayor10(m): 7:48am On Aug 12, 2020
UK: I love the way it sounds.. I'm in the UK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by fotadmowmend(m): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by obinrinrere: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2020
Saudi Arabia
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Uae01Dirham: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2020
see as una d take fail exam .

answer direct question you d preach wetin dem no ask you .
nextstep:
To be frank... I will request that they give me the money instead. There's a lot of promise here, given the right funds. After 5 years, I can travel to any country of my choice, every year.

But seriously, the US remains one of the best places to be: with the right setup, you can make it most easily in the US.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Bojack(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2020
Poland or Germany

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Vivian16: 7:52am On Aug 12, 2020
UK, USA, DUBAI
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by coolegbo(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Ever since I watched Sydney 2000 Olympic Games, i have fallen in love with Australia and I hope one day I walk the bridge and visit the Opera House. I love Kenya too.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
U have not slept belle-full. Go back to bed.
Please don't mind him his weed seller mistakenly delivered the wrong weed to him

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Annychibest(f): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Australia.. But how much can one budget for visa and all that..
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by GingerBreadMan: 7:55am On Aug 12, 2020
Ladycewhy:
so how does that relate to the topic? undecided.
Gingerbreadman:
It just shows how much you (and others here) follow America tongue grin
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by blackgold7777(f): 7:56am On Aug 12, 2020
Tboysalau:
Ghana
I love Ghanaian girls
u dey ok? na were u pass come life, u wan pass go back again so.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by friday2011(m): 7:56am On Aug 12, 2020
Na China hungry me oo...

But no need to stress my seff... I go soon be citizen without leaving nigeria. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2020
Tboysalau:
Ghana
I love Ghanaian girls
This one no get joy oo
Na fûck he wan go fûck for Ghana cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Endymi: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada!
I am going there though by Gods grace.
Vision 2021
If anyone can help me though,I will be very happy.
Please let me change my lineage story,I can do any work over there
09097391998 that's my number.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by ayoxxzbaba(m): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada
Norway
Australia
Germany

Any of the four
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by cedricksly: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Bacteriologist:
1. Canada.

Pros; Polite people, Great liberal politicking, Strong and rapid growing economy. Immigration policy ensuring strong cultural diversity. Canada is the future.

Cons: Small population density, Harsh weather, difficulty getting a good job without "Canadian experience."

2. Seychelles

Pros: Visa Free, Well developed (according to African standards), Maritime environment, Vacation paradise (meet new people often).

Cons: Very small population, Prone to Tsunami due to climate change, Not a diverse or strong economy (over dependent on tourism).

3. UK

Pros: That English accent (lol!), Strong/Rigid economy, Better weather than the Americas (well most of it), EU passport (Brexit has changed that but proximity still makes it easier to move around other EU countries with relative ease).

Cons: Can't seem to find one for now except Brexit and Muslim invasion.
so u can't find cons?? Keep lying to urself.. OVER TAXATION is a con just to mention one

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by blackgold7777(f): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Mrshape:
Uromi
na which country dis one dey?
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
Bora Bora cool
Who go give you their visa grin
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by GingerBreadMan: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2020
GingerBreadMan:
Pakistan... so i can nack one of their beautiful girls. I know they will keel me after that but it is ok grin
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Sebbs(m): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2020
UK anytime
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by pelicanbeau(f): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2020
Israel
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by blackgold7777(f): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2020
Elslim:
Hmm thinking
abeg still dey think o........................................... Make we live you were u still dey think
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Agbebakun22: 8:01am On Aug 12, 2020
If I'm given an opportunity to travel just for vacation mehn I will love to travel to Greece especially Santorini beach chill there carry those there fresh Olosho and after I fit migrate to Bahamas for touring or for vacation... Money good oo but Op u wan sponsored anybody go ni

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by GingerBreadMan: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2020
ayoxxzbaba:
Canada
Norway
Australia
Germany

Any of the four
GingerBreadMan:

Quiz : can you name all of their leaders without looking it up?
But you know Obama/Trump grin
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by zekepio(m): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2020
Germany, Italy or Singapore.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Mrshape: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2020
blackgold7777:
na which country dis one dey?

Edo state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace / Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) / The Journey From Accra To Lagos By Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.